Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (44716 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Did you all miss this part...

But now she said she doesn't want sex anymore that' sex is waken her in her spiritual life prayers really hard except if I'm ready to see her parents introduction!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Ezemeiyogu(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Do you want an intimate relationship but she doesn't? If yes, leave her and find who who does. If no, then stay with her.
...in addition, if she's truly doing it for God, also let her influence and do so for God, in that case you guys can roll and anticipate this sex after your wedding.

Know what you want and go for it!
...did I remind you to also get your PVC?...ok, go get it buddy.

Efe42:
Hello guy's good evening I'm kind off little weird asking such here but I need little advice guy's I meet this girl some year's ago let's say 2 but we're just friends back then, but time flies as there say probably fast - ward to November last year we meet again this time I took her my place of resident we talk alot the following day she came we had s*x.

So she keep coming and before then I've break up with my ex girlfriend she's too proud and she's always like what's trending and I can't take's her shit any more I call for break up but my current girlfriend is very cool and gentle but so attractive.

But now she said she doesn't want sex anymore that' sex is waken her in her spiritual life prayers really hard except if I'm ready to see her parents introduction!!

I've already told her I can't be in a very were sex is unavailable but I still love her Matured minds pls...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by MouthofdGods: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bro, I really had trouble reading this. No punctuation anywhere. You should worry more about getting your grammar right than about sex. This is my honest piece of advice to you bro

quote author=Efe42 post=109605364]Hello guy's good evening I'm kind off little weird asking such here but I need little advice guy's I meet this girl some year's ago let's say 2 but we're just friends back then, but time flies as there say probably fast - ward to November last year we meet again this time I took her my place of resident we talk alot the following day she came we had s*x.

So she keep coming and before then I've break up with my ex girlfriend she's too proud and she's always like what's trending and I can't take's her shit any more I call for break up but my current girlfriend is very cool and gentle but so attractive.

I've already told her I can't be in a very were sex is unavailable but I still love her Matured minds pls...
[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by patpaul: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
you still love her? go see her parent then
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Maobichek: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

No she' doesn't do such else where...

She said except you see her parents for introduction; she want marriage, commitment. Once you agree to see her parents, she will give you sex, it's not just her spiritual life. Pls don't marry her cos of sex, if you love her enough to make her your wife then plan for introduction but if not, let her go.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by mudiana(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

she is not getting it anywhere else. she wants commitment. She will be fine if her parents know u re the guy dat would probably marry her. If u think u love her enough u can make that commitment but be ready oh!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Bimpe29: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
If she says no sex, that doesn't mean she's seeing someone else.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by sexy74(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

brother talk watin you know you are not there always.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Judgesledge(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

What's your problem shoo I know you before!!
please try and adhere to his advice, it's for your own good
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
OloshoMan:
She's getting it elsewhere. Simply move on from her and get another. #AbundanceMindset No time to waste

Seriously, why would anyone be with a woman who doesn't want to have sex with them?

Kill that scarcity mindset.

This is the mindset of an olosho man. Try read and understand her reasons from the story and try not to think with your d*ck this time around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by terabyte002: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
The girl is clear enough , its funny why guys are suggesting the babe is denying this fellow sex because she is meeting someone else. Every free pussy get expiry date, the babe already know you have got nothing offer than dick. Why are u crying here is what i don't understand, or u want us to plead on your behalf that she should continue doing bonanza , and u d kind of guy that will be coming here to cry that a girl break your heart after they japa to someone willing to offer them escape route
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by mamawa123: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Get it straight boy…. … she wants sex but not with YOU. The girl is not feeling you anymore
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Newboss(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

A girl that has fûcked you can fûck anyone else. Don't be a simp
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by CoolVoice(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Scam! I repeat na scam bro.

She get people wey dey serve her well. She just want mugu you into serious relationship because she know say you make sense and you love the knack.

Tell her you not ready for anything serious for now.. that no problem about the sex, that henceforth you can always assist her if you have.. but she's not your priority when it comes to finance any longer.

Trust me she go knack you again

Efe42:
Hello guy's good evening I'm kind off little weird asking such here but I need little advice guy's I meet this girl some year's ago let's say 2 but we're just friends back then, but time flies as there say probably fast - ward to November last year we meet again this time I took her my place of resident we talk alot the following day she came we had s*x.

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by mathsoftme(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you also are serious of getting the steady knacking, kindly go and see her parents period. You can't be knacking for free and expect her to just dey like stone, then tomorrow you dislodge her that you both are not meant for each other.
Efe42:

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by FireUpNow(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
She is fucking one niggar out there, you are just being a spare tyre
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

Had similar experience with my first ever relationship. We were neighbors and became fond of each other, then to sex and a kind of relationship. Semester ended, after Xmas and New year this babe cut her hair, burnt all her jeans, no ear rings and started putting on maxi skirts. She said she has repented, and it was genuine. That was the end of the relationship because I wanted the sex. No quarrel, no fight. We still respected each other.
So op, respect her decision. You decide to remain in a no sex relationship which is good for your focus as a student or you move on
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by crackhouse(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Go to school first.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by ashawopikin(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
SmellySperm:
Who understood what the op wrote there? Please I need a breakdown
he said the girl said she hasn't had that beat hat for long and fight cou the do confusion things large
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by phemmyfour: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

If you want sex, marry her. Fornication is a sin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Ishilove: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Perverted generation. She wants to rebuild her relationship with God but all these ones commenting are thinking with their preeks. Shior

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

What did I just read? Please, leave relationship fo now. Go learn how to write (and probably read too)
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by dingbang(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Irresponsible boys everywhere. You want to lead a young girl astray ba.. Yall better repent.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Chris2863(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Op, she isn't getting it elsewhere, she is only after marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Decryptor(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

The way some guys can swear and vouch for Nigerian ladies eh! Not knowing the person you are vouching for dey do you strong thing for back.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by sonofElElyon: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

I'm sure she has also asked that you become converted but you clearly are not interested.. know certainly that her words of invitation and entreaties to you for revival if unheeded will stand against you..
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by ultimateprof: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
All you need is what the Bible called long suffering. Do you understand?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
imagine!

Asking for mature minds to respond to an immature post.

So you got that joke too
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by tete7000(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Who wanna advise an immature mind before

You mean warped and depraved mind? Immature is the wrong word to use.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by henry457: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Try knowing more about her spiritual life to ascertain she is saying the truth. since she said sex is degrading her spiritual life,then u should know it is true. God hate sinners n if u r closer to God n begin to sin,his presence will gradually start departing from u. I guess she has realised she is not feeling God presence as b4 which is why she want to stop those things that caused it.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by omotoyiwa(f): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
She already told you what she wants. See her parents for introduction and gradually marriage if you want that to continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating / How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.