Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing (70221 Views)

2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by tachusta(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:
grin so men "p" hole dey open wide too. I learn everyday. cheesy

You were busy enjoying yourself, now way kasala happen you're seeking advice from us. Stop fornicating, you won't listen. Stop whoring around, you didn't listen. If you need advice go hospital or glue it (let us rest) Na your poor wife wey you go marry, I dey pity pass "wicked men" angry
Haba!
Just help, rather than all these sermon.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by princewarri1985: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
Is this still gonorrhoea?
I had unprotected sex with a girl in September and I got gonorrhoea.
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.
I've searched online and I learnt it's Gonnocal Urethritis.

But I want to know if anyone here experienced this before... Please help.

Mature Minded Please. No insults
Chai! This guy don go fu*ck bad toto, stay away from sex you wont listen, now see ya self, na wetin dey sweet man dey kill man
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by modsfucker: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pictures or I don't believe it.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Munzy14(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.

undecided unprotected sex with your sure babe abii a random ashawo? lipsrsealed

Nawa for you guys...Gono in 2022.. sad

Which kind dirty ladies una dey carry like this angry
Skin is limited to only a wife...Or your sure babe you sabi..

Abeg go to a good hospital and get your self tested and treated the way it should be...

Before you render yourself impotent...

Please use condom next time..And eat healthy...
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by zakkxx: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
EN DON EXPIRED.

result of FUNNYCATION cool
your likes always mock us for discriminating fornication..
my brother then say we wey be chinekes boys na mumu we be!! Who be mumu now? Now gonorrhoea has left him behind!! I have no mercy for him!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
No be una say masturbation is a spiritual curse.Can one contract infection from masturbation?No.But you infection can be contracted through sexual intercourse.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by SeriouslySense(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
aspabay:
Guy your condition is called emasciliarities syndrome.
In lay man's language you don get belle. Yes male pregnancy.

So chill bro, you will soon be due for delivery.

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Fourwinds: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Datboredberry:
Go to a hospital!!! No one can help you here... grin

Nawa oooooo....the rate at which guys dey fvck now is sky diving...
OP in the end your penis hole will be proportional to the pvssy hole you fvcked... This theory was discovered by a scientist in the eleventh century.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by bepositive11: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

I've never heard of anything like this before. Please go and see a doctor
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Love800(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Op try stem cell. I heard it work alot of miracles including cancer.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by PlaysNigeria: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Please post the girl picture, make another man hole no go tear sad

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
This might help

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Kisslatex: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
girls with small boobs should stop wearing bra, have u seen someone with no leg wearing sock
wisdom.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Halo22: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
The gonococcal uretheris is a symptom that the gonorrhea has not completely left ur system, therefore, u need to revisit the lab for further diagnosis. Most times when infection is being treated, there's need for a recheck in order to ascertain if the pathogen has completely left the body system.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Curious346: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nigerian ladies ARE HARBINGERS OF BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN STD AND STI.

Be warned
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by bepositive11: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
No be una say masturbation is a spiritual curse.Can one contract infection from masturbation?No.But you infection can be contracted through sexual intercourse.

Tell them oh. Masturbation has saved millions from stds and unwanted pregnancies

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by tempusfugit: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Op if the girl call you, make you come do again, you go do?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by twosquare(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
He is being timid instead of him to go to a good hospital where tests will be done and accurate medicine will be administered. Instead, he chose to go to alagbo, then pharmacy. He is still joking.

I can say that the thing still dey his body and may require a more thorough antibiotics this time around.

What annoys me most is why some of these ladies won't take care of themselves...I know they are mostly asymptomatic, but having multiple partners and having unprotected sex with them should warrant occasional checkups, not because they are not showing symptoms.

If op is not careful, that thing will give him fertility issues. The faster the quicker. @JiniBula6 better run to a good hospital tomorrow and do the needful. And also, stay away from fornication. Stick with one serious partner. It's not worth it going around. If you spend 16k now on top one disease, something you suppose invest in bitcoin.

flokii:
It's not easy what guys pass through to treat STDs especially the stubborn ones like gonorrhea.. It's far better to stay faithful to one partner or abstain till marriage.

@OP The mistake you made was relying solely on agbo atosi, there are so many quack women into the agbo business now. You should have just gone to the hospital and get treat treated instead.
My advice is for you to still seek medical help and I believe something will be done. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Kajaard: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by SeriouslySense(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
lo, so the Stds came without a male being involved, lo.

Curious346:
Nigerian ladies ARE HARBINGERS OF BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN STD AND STI.

Be warned

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by bepositive11: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kisslatex:
girls with small boobs should stop wearing bra, have u seen someone with no leg wearing sock
wisdom.

Small boobs =/= no boobs

Let them be

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Thegamingorca(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you like, don't go to a hospital and get yourself treated by the time you become sterile no one will tell you.

Continue using herbs and zzchemists advices up and down

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by KingTom(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Urine MCS
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by eddynaira125: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Go for urine M/C/S Urince miscopy Culture sensitivity test

Then take the result to a good pharmacist
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:
grin so men "p" hole dey open wide too. I learn everyday. cheesy

You were busy enjoying yourself, now way kasala happen you're seeking advice from us. Stop fornicating, you won't listen. Stop whoring around, you didn't listen. If you need advice go hospital or glue it (let us rest) Na your poor wife wey you go marry, I dey pity pass "wicked men" angry
No be una dey give men diseases?
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Jeon(f): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
zakkxx:
my brother then say we wey be chinekes boys na mumu we be!! Who be mumu now? Now gonorrhoea has left him behind!! I have no mercy for him!!

my brother we are foolish.. and we are also holier-than-thou gringringrin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Westernequinox: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
An Express way to die is fornication, a generation that has trivialized sin.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by girlygirlyMain: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
STOP FORNICATION!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by matm: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sex is over rated.No one will tell y about other things dt go with sex until u it hooks u .Then ur eyes will clear and u will know dt sex is over rated Meanwhile dt girl dt gave u dat is still many guys sex friends and some body is preparing to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Abahmoses18(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by akin9ja78(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
How do you expect us know what really going on when we cant see the picture. Next time put the picture of the gbola join so we expert can exermine it
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by bluefilm: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

You are the cause of your own problem.

Why were you not putting on a face mask while having that sex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.