Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing (70287 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by flokii: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
twosquare:
He is being timid instead of him to go to a good hospital where tests will be done and accurate medicine will be administered. Instead, he chose to go to alagbo, then pharmacy. He is still joking.

I can say that the thing still dey his body and may require a more thorough antibiotics this time around.

What annoys me most is why some of these ladies won't take care of themselves...I know they are mostly asymptomatic, but having multiple partners and having unprotected sex with them should warrant occasional checkup, not because they are not showing symptoms.

If op is not careful, that thing will give him fertility issues. The faster the quicker. @JiniBula6 better run to a good hospital tomorrow and do the needful. Ans also, stay away from fornication. Stick with a serious one partner. It's not worth it. If you spend 16k now on top one disease, something you suppose you invest in bitcoin.

Exactly my thoughts.. the doctors would have given him antibiotics to clear the infection and maybe some injections for a week or two to clear it up from his system.
I don't joke with condoms o, infact I recently stopped putting some in my wallet due to heat so they don't get damaged.

I think the problem is most guys are particular about HIV/AIDS and completely forget the gonos, staphs etc that can render a guy's life miserable. Some will just use test strips and then dive in raw, the after effect is similar to the one on ground.

I think our media stations are not helping matters too.. all the tv programs, radio programs on weekends to preach abstinence are all gone. I think they need to bring those programs back for young guys and ladies to learn safe sex and benefits of abstinence.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by SeriouslySense(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
matm:
Sex is over rated.No one will tell y about other things dt go with sex until u it hooks u .Then ur eyes will clear and u will know dt sex is over rated Meanwhile dt girl dt gave u dat is still many guys sex friends and some body is preparing to marry her.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by mechanics(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
You knew you have STI and you still went ahead to have sex, instead of you to abstain, if you want it to go, abstain from sex totally.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by aramsrg: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
EN DON EXPIRED.

result of FUNNYCATION cool
your likes always mock us for discriminating fornication..

Ye such people refused to marry because of some clueless reasons but stick to fornication.
Mtwss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Tdave01: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bros you need to pray, why you go resume fornication on 25th Dec, a day you are suppose to keep holy and celebrate the birth of king of kings. grin grin grin grin grin Biko go for proper check o, the earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
Is this still gonorrhoea?
I had unprotected sex with a girl in September and I got gonorrhoea.
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.
I've searched online and I learnt it's Gonnocal Urethritis.

But I want to know if anyone here experienced this before... Please help.

Mature Minded Please. No insults
enjoy the joy that the joystick bring.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Fourwinds: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
flokii:
It's not easy what guys pass through to treat STDs especially the stubborn ones like gonorrhea.. It's far better to stay faithful to one partner or abstain till marriage.

@OP The mistake you made was relying solely on 'agbo atosi', there are so many quacks into the agbo business now. You should have just gone to the hospital and get yourself treated instead.
My advice is for you to still seek medical help and I believe something will be done. Sorry.
who tell am to fvck raw Toto. This present day people still dey fvck raw Toto?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by countryman13: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.

Hmmmmm u re now a real man

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by johndho(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Animegirl abeg join me laugh this wan oo.. grin
Ode grin grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Bernardinho26: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.
koonleh8: The site is a good alternative to Nairaland
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Barrywilly(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Stop self meditations. Go to hospital for tests and analysis and get treated before you are rendered infertile. Stop diving raw, you won't hear. By the way, where is the picture of the damned pr*ck cry
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Antell95(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

A sexually transmitted bacterial infection that, if untreated, may cause infertility.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Seun360(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
No be una say masturbation is a spiritual curse.Can one contract infection from masturbation?No.But you infection can be contracted through sexual intercourse.

You dey mind them?
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by olasquare: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Can't you visit the hospital and have a proper medical checkup and treatment?
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by flokii: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fourwinds:
who tell am to fvck raw Toto. This present day people still dey fvck raw Toto?

Some are still doing it o.. they put saliva and slide it in.
Imagine someone like Tiwa making sextape without protection or anything, what kind of message is she passing across? The rate of STIs out there now is just alarming and the girls don't seem to care of bother to get treated.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by macrodata(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Your preek is slowly turning into pucci.

That girl has use you for rituals.

Wait oh, see the number of people viewing this topic and 400+ members not signed in...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Tzar(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
I suggest you go to a proper hospital for test, diagnosis and treatment.
You may have contracted multiple STDs and just treated one. The ealier treatment by an unqualified medical personnel may also not have worked.
Treat it ASAP to avoid worse health issues or infertility in future.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Henz81: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Oga, stay away from sex till you get married.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by accountantben: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pls show us the picture of the said penis.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by generalwo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
For those of us wen still dey carry.... It is well o..... That's all I can say...... Make God help us make wetin dey sweet us no kill us
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
johndho:

Ode grin grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by LollySeaSide: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Just buy diildoo and complete the conversion.
Abi you don't wanna be a small boy girl with a big God?
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by emmykk(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhshhshahahba

When you dey enjoy you nor call us.nah wahala bust you dey tell us.

Just go to a doctor so that they start treatment.you never even marry e don tear.

Wentin you go tell press men

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by DarkJeddi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
EN DON EXPIRED.

result of FUNNYCATION cool
your likes always mock us for discriminating fornication..
Angel of the Lord.
Which one come be discriminating fornication?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by MOTOPARK: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Thatedoboy98:
Guy just go buy Chelsea gin the medium size and red and yellow capsule open half of the capsule for the gin drink it once den no born am well
Nairaland get so Many residents doctor grin grin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pictures!
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:
Why do Nigerians like going to Chemists/Pharmacists instead of hospitals? Na ignorance? If you’re afraid to spend money then wait till the situation gets so bad that money’ll materialize to pay for hospital bills.
Money wey a patient go take buy card for hospital,he/she go use am buy drugs for pharmacy.However,most of the pharmacy owners are nurses and doctors too.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by DarkJeddi(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Take an injection of Ceftriaxone.
And 2 tablets of Azithromycin..
Give it time..
The symptoms will not go overnight..
You will be okay.
Unless gonorrhea is not the case..
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by madri4u: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
The girl don use you run matter. Any moment for now, the girl go dey pick block, if at all you are still alive by then...When you dey pour inside her, he dey sweet you like say you dey on top the world. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by 360command: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
twosquare:
He is being timid instead of him to go to a good hospital where tests will be done and accurate medicine will be administered. Instead, he chose to go to alagbo, then pharmacy. He is still joking.

I can say that the thing still dey his body and may require a more thorough antibiotics this time around.

What annoys me most is why some of these ladies won't take care of themselves...I know they are mostly asymptomatic, but having multiple partners and having unprotected sex with them should warrant occasional checkups, not because they are not showing symptoms.

If op is not careful, that thing will give him fertility issues. The faster the quicker. @JiniBula6 better run to a good hospital tomorrow and do the needful. And also, stay away from fornication. Stick with one serious partner. It's not worth it going around. If you spend 16k now on top one disease, something you suppose invest in bitcoin.

even sticking to one na still problem, with girls you never know what they carry. Like you put it, they are asymptomatic. Some of all this things na luck. How many of us dey test ourselves before we begin make love to our partner.
A Lebanese friend called me up to tell me his blocos dey burn ,he told me his gf gave it to him. We all know each other back then in school.. At this point, I weak for this life we dey live in.. Even your own gf/bf , wife/husband, fit give you std.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by emmykk(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Yall take me serious please

But wait, why dem carry my matter enter front page now... dem don drag me tire like say i kill person... hypocrites... like say na only me dey Bleep grin

You dey see body dey laugh �
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by namo77: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

Na wa....

Guys abeg no matter how the konji dey do you.... Always use protection abeg...

@op just go to the hospital, the earlier they treat you properly, the better for you and your future...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / How Spanish Flu Killed 500,000 Nigerians 102 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.