Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205658 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farnet: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Just saw a similar shortage from my school receipt. £25. I have gotten CAS though, but with an earlier payments. But why will the bank (firstbank) do that when the funds are there, even in excess?
*Sigh*
Meogom:
@duchess90 and other gurus in the house
So I was debited for my Form A last week. When the school sent me receipt of payment, I saw 5913 pounds as against the 6k pounds I was supposed to pay, ( I still have extra funds in account) Please what do you guys advise, can I apply for CAS with this? How do I go about it please.
I await your advise. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Flemor:
Please guys help me out
I'm just trying to pull things together so I can apply,
I finished service Feb 2021 and since then I work for myself, do I need to fill the gap up
I have CAC but no tax documents.
Pls enlighten me

Your study gap is less than 5 years so you don't need to say anything about work in your application cos the gap is less than 5 years. Only 5 years and above required to cover study gap
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cambillie: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please has anyone been able to do walk-in in Abuja today? I heard it walk-ins have been cancelled in Abuja. Is this true?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tilly365: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=cambillie post=115084027]Please has anyone been able to do walk-in in Abuja today? I heard it walk-ins have been cancelled in Abuja. Is this true?

Hi, I was there earlier this morning and they said they aren’t doing walk in currently. Left afterwards. Just praying the resume it again this week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
canadaishome:

Good day justwise
Unfortunately, the application has already been submitted

1. Did your friend use hotel reservation for the application?

2. Is the sister living legally in the UK?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Web2020:
Good evening everyone. Please, for those that have received the MA and dependants passports from TLS, kindly confirm whether they send collection emails to individuals or just one email to the MA for everyone

Each individual member of the family receives their separate email from TLS for passport pick up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tessss60:
Visa Alert!!!

Biometrics: 30th June

Collection Mail: 22nd July

Pick up: 25th July

No NSF

** Pls is it necessary to print POF to show at POE??

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!!!

Thanks guys for the help and assistance.

Congratulations!! ��

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shezcute: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
I did mine 29th and got my visa exactly 3weeks after. I think it’s a Tls thing. Visa letter was typed 9th of July sef. But it took two weeks for me to receive. Just be patient. It will come. By Gods grace.
Temayo:
Ikeja TLS seems to be very slow. I did mine June 30

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nothing yet o. I am still waiting for them
daezy22:
Hello mattmich,
Any update from EcoBank yet?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cmecproblem(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
cambillie:
Please has anyone been able to do walk-in in Abuja today? I heard it walk-ins have been cancelled in Abuja. Is this true?

Not true, they allow students do walk in but after attending to everyone else with appointment. So you should go there by 6pmish...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bethelofwisdom:
I believe TLS Abuja is fast. Applied for 4 dependants visa 4th July and got a collection mail yesterday.
All glory to God!
Did you get collecting mail separately for all your family or only one person and everyone got
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
did you go today? or know anyone that submitted today?
cmecproblem:

Not true, they allow students do walk in but after attending to everyone else with appointment. So you should go there by 6pmish...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Web2020: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Davidandgo:

Each individual member of the family receives their separate email from TLS for passport pick up.

Oh okay! The MA received email of collection on Thursday last week. That of the other dependants hasn't come and I cannot go to Abuja just to pick them up one by one. I think this method is cumbersome. We applied together it suppose to be treated together. I wish I can track the status.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Which is better to choose for walk in purpose, ikeja or vi tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WendieT(f): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
sen2paco:

i can confirm they require POF before issuing CAS and they dont require TB test.

i paid them through western union

Thank you very much!

Please can it be paid through the western union via form A? Please enlighten me on how you did yours.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tilly365: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
hannahBambo:
did you go today? or know anyone that submitted today?

I was there today and was told they aren’t doing walk-ins currently. So unless they decided to change their mind after I left, Abuja TLS isn’t doing walkins currently.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Web2020:
Oh okay! The MA received email of collection on Thursday last week. That of the other dependants hasn't come and I cannot go to Abuja just to pick them up one by one. I think this method is cumbersome. We applied together it suppose to be treated together. I wish I can track the status.

Hopefully, the mail for your dependents will arrive before the end of this week. Have faith.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CowbellY: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
cmecproblem:

Not true. No more walk-ins in Abuja as of today.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by canadaishome: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
justwise:

1. Did your friend use hotel reservation for the application?

No

2. Is the sister living legally in the UK?
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Shezcute:
I did mine 29th and got my visa exactly 3weeks after. I think it’s a Tls thing. Visa letter was typed 9th of July sef. But it took two weeks for me to receive. Just be patient. It will come. By Gods grace.
How do you track it??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
CowbellY:

Not true. No more walk-ins in Abuja as of today.

What of a situation where a MA has an appointment, can the dependant walk in with the MA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adebowale10: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
South wales university Pontypridd, can we pls relate, September intake.... thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
How do one track ukvi??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
canadaishome:

Is either your friend cancel the application and reapply or he pray that he doesn't get found out but that issue will come up in future visa applications

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Kalakris:

What of a situation where a MA has an appointment, can the dependant walk in with the MA?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jona48(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Yes you can ensure you consider the relevant exchange rates on Oanda

Cheers

Thank you!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abeg how to track visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cutebear: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Still awaiting CAS from my school after meeting all conditions 3 weeks ago! Their response is always "we are processing a high volume of CAS requests". School resumes in September; this is so frustrating!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
@Ducches90, @Bourne9 @Justwise and other Gurus.

Please is it safe to book a flight from wakanow website? because I can see I can use my naira debit cards to make payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Godsknight(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
cutebear:
Still awaiting CAS from my school after meeting all conditions 3 weeks ago! Their response is always "we are processing a high volume of CAS requests". School resumes in September; this is so frustrating!
Your school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.