Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! (24388 Views)

How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings / 'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA / Gambling Has Destroyed My Relationship With My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by guobe: 5:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Soccer betting is not for the faint hearted,it is complete brain work.You can't win in soccer betting if you don't know the basics.soccer betting involves ,statistics,mathematics,differential equation,logics and so much more.it is complete bookwork and constant studying if you intend to win consistently.Also note matches that are being played by two teams is what can be calculated to some extent and can be predictable to some extent.virtual betting,dog racing can't be calculated so you are like playing baba ijebu or try your luck and you are bound to loose.it is better to take betting as soccer trading than taking it as gambling.if you are smart you can rollover 3 odds constantly and steadily for 10 days daily and become a millionaire.My advice to you is to just stop betting as it is not for you,you have even violated the rules of betting by not sewing your coat according to your size by betting only what you can afford to loose and not chasing your losses.shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Bishopino: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2022
It's not addiction. it's greediness that is controlling you. Jus turn a deaf ear whenever you heard that someone won a million naira.
I do bet and I even have a registered bet9ja app on my phone but for a like a year now: I have not bett.
Just because I lost 3k. Whenever I won, I use half of the money on myself and use the rest to bet.
I control how I bet, so you should apply self control and occupies yourself with something meaningful so you will not have much time for yourself, not to think of betting.. God help U.

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by djkirkoo2(m): 7:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Kriss216:

Deactivate your bet accounts and Activate your brain.
they won't allow him to deactivate the account. I tried to deactivate my account in 2019 when I wanted to quit betting but these useless betting companies refused, they were asking for things I couldn't afford. What I did was to cry to God during the crossover night of 2019 then I quit anything betting whether virtual or not. It was not easy for me then, it was as if they tied and buried my umblica there. I prayed without ceasing, I stopped checking livescores, I deleted everything relating to sports from my phone, I only check Manchester United fixtures on their Facebook page, I quitted everything concerning football except my club, sometimes people will be discussing scores I will just say ehnn? Na so e happen? Since that December 28, 2019 till date I've only bet four (2020) times but in the whole of 2021 I didn't near any betting shop at all and God so kind, the account that they refused to deactivate I just forgot my usernames and passwords once. It's not easy at all. Suicidal thoughts were just all over my head then, it was just as if I was working for betting companies. Debts everywhere and there but thank God for his infinite mercy because I even begged my mom to take me to her church for deliverance which didn't work not until I cried out to God by myself on the 31st of December 2019. Thank God for God.

4 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by djkirkoo2(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2022
They won't allow you to deactivate the account. I tried to deactivate my account in 2019 when I wanted to quit betting but these useless betting companies refused, they were asking for things I couldn't afford like international passport,visa etc. What I did was to cry to God during the crossover night of 2019 then I quit anything betting whether virtual or not. It was not easy for me then, it was as if they tied and buried my umblica there. The betting is voodoo oriented,I knew the kind of strong and strange headache I had then when I was battling to quit. I prayed without ceasing, I stopped checking livescores, I deleted everything related to sports from my phone, I only check Manchester United fixtures on their Facebook page, I quitted everything concerning football except my club, sometimes people will be discussing scores I will just say ehnn? Na so e happen? Since that December 28, 2019 till date I've only bet four (2020) times but in the whole of 2021 I didn't near any betting shop at all and God so kind, the account that they refused to deactivate I just forgot my usernames and passwords once. It's not easy at all. Suicidal thoughts were just all over my head then, it was just as if I was working for betting companies. Debts everywhere and there but thank God for his infinite mercy because I even begged my mom to take me to her church for deliverance which didn't work not until I cried out to God by myself on the 31st of December 2019. Thank God for God.

7 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by djkirkoo2(m): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2022
Austinboy:
I purposely opened this thread so i can let out all I'm passing through and feeling because I've been having suicidal thoughts. Right now as i speak, i can't even use my own original sim as a result of constant threats from people i owe.

Let me start this way. I used to be a very upright person who detested gambling. Even back in school when my then room mate used to, i looked at him somehow. Fast forward to after NYSC, just by hearing a discussion of how someone made 300k with 100 naira. I decided to try. I started out with 100 and then when 1 game cuts it, i will say i have hope. 100 sooned turned to me staking 1000 then i went out of control from there.

I started gambling on dog racing and before i knew it, u did the one which eventually wrecked me. I started gambling on instant virtual first on bet9ja before i moved to sportybet.

Last year was the worst. I made millions of naira but all when down the drain on virtual bets. There have been days when i can finish 500k in just an hour on virtual.

Right now I'm indebted to so many apps. My name has been broadcasted severally and people who used to look uo to me are wondering what went wrong. I don't know if i can ever build my image again. I'm so ashamed of myself that i don't know if i should live again. The problem is anytime i have money, even after saying i won't go back. Once I'm credited, i go straight to it. It won't be an exaggeration to say i have lost over 15m within the last 5 to 6 years I've been into this shameful habbit. Please i need help, i need advice maybe from someone who has gone through this phase successfully because I'm at the verge of ending it all. I used to be so responsible and now my life is not worth emulating at all right now.

Mods please help me move this to front page as i need someone, just anyone to tell me how i can move forward from this mess.
call me on 08062776829 let's talk. I've been in your shoes before.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by HardMirror(m): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2022
DEROX:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry billion omo this one is too much
honestly gambling is not good at all. It destroys men. It is one thing a man must flee from with all his strength. This man won about 50million in 4 different bets spending 7million to stake. He was so happy but under 2 months he was back borrowing again. A man that is so so rich has been reduced to a man his friends he used to buy cars for as gifts now avoid and disrespect

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by brosom(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:

It can easily be manipulated because, they control it in there office.

Stay away from virtual....
how is possible for them to control it from their office? I thought it was programed already?
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Titaniumental: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2022
Gambling na your mate? angry
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by YoungRay007: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Sorry oo, see them as theives if you want to stop
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by jbeef: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2022
Guy, I understand how you feel. It starts with small stakes until it becomes an addiction. I was also a victim. Worked for more than 5 years with nothing to show for it. Because soon as my salary comes in, I stake. It got to a stage I was staking my whole salary and losing it in one day. All my colleagues moved up while I was regressing. I dint have anything to show for 5 years of work. A friend borrowed me 1m and I lost it in 2 days, am sure you know how.
What I did was confess to my girlfriend, she saw me through it. She handled all my transactions. She really went all out even insulting me if I go back to it. She was really awesome. Now I can barely stake 1k sef, to play 500 sef dey fear me. All you need is tough love, and determination. I never believed there was a time I would have savings, I never believed I would almost quit gambling. You can do it brother. Don't give up, dont let people who are holier than thou make you feel less of yourself. Just believe in yourself, be determined and focused. You will conquer. Set a target and strive to achieve. Now I dey plan my wedding, something I never believed was possible. I am almost done with my debt sef. May God be with you brother

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by krushdripper(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Put all you have into winning regularly or stopping it totally, the choice is yours. If you still can't stop it & still not winning, make effort to gradually cut down on your stakes & bets placed per time, good luck.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Hezzyluv: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
brosom:
how is possible for them to control it from their office? I thought it was programed already?

Is human being that programmed it, and can still be regulate by humans. My friend had worked there.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Towobosumfin: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
The Lord will deliver you for good
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
To be profitable in sports betting, you need to have an edge over the bookies. Without an edge, your chances of beating the house are zero. People like you are the reasons why these bookies are still making huge profits running into millions(if not billions of naira annually). As a bettor myself my problem is not about losing but avoiding bookies restrictions. Betting is lucrative if you have an edge, you can make millions in a few months.

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by brosom(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Is human being that programmed it, and can still be regulate by humans. My friend had worked there.
oh really?

That shit raked me of my livelihood, still doing it now, hardly to stop undecided
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by guobe: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sapeleboy911:
To be profitable in sports betting, you need to have an edge over the bookies. Without an edge, your chances of beating the house are zero. People like you are the reasons why these bookies are still making huge profits running into millions(if not billions of naira annually). As a bettor myself my problem is not about losing but avoiding bookies restrictions. Betting is lucrative if you have an edge, you can make millions in a few months.
you know what's up
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Hezzyluv: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
brosom:
oh really?

That shit raked me of my livelihood, still doing it now, hardly to stop undecided

@bold cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I no fit laugh grin

I remember one certain month I collected my salary, instead of me to go home straight oooo, I choose to branch bet9ja shop. omo....,Na so them collect about 80% from the money. Chai.... I no fit chop that night. Since that day, I VOW never to try virtual again. Is over 3years played it.

But I do play soccer occasionally sha just to catch fun. If I win fine, if I don't win, I care less. Because, I stake only money wey I fit lose grin

My advice to you, please stay away from virtual bets, stake the amount you can bear losing.. on otherbets.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by brosom(m): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:

@bold cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I no fit laugh grin

I remember one certain month I collected my salary, instead of me to go home straight oooo, I choose to branch bet9ja shop. omo....,Na so them collect about 80% from the money. Chai.... I no fit chop that night. Since that day, I VOW never to try virtual again. Is over 3years played it.

But I do play soccer occasionally sha just to catch fun. If I win fine, if I don't win, I care less. Because, I stake only money wey I fit lose grin

My advice to you, please stay away from virtual bets, stake the amount you can bear losing.. on otherbets.
I no go lie u, last yr 2021 i vowed never to play virtual again, and I was doing great until I Inter Lagos for greener pastures. For October I broke like stupid,na so I made up my mind say I go win make I try am, bro na so virtual trapped me back again since October till now.

The thing wey dey pain me pass be say the money wey I dey give virtual weekly I no fit give myself, e come be like say I dey do account for bet9ja virtual every day wether I work or I no work. No be juju be that?

Trust me 1001% bro I wan stop that evil game undecided. I'm trying seriously. sad
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by CALCULUS16: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
1. Deactivate ur atm card 2. Safe ur money with someone that u trust for some months- u can choose ur mum 3. Tell your self you are stupid 20times everyday for falling into tricks by someone to make u poor. 4. Plan ur life, if u have a target with ur money, u wont waste it on betting. 5. Pray and fast, ur slave mind ll get freed
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Hezzyluv: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
brosom:
I no go lie u, last yr 2021 i vowed never to play virtual again, and I was doing great until I Inter Lagos for greener pastures. For October I broke like stupid,na so I made up my mind say I go win make I try am, bro na so virtual trapped me back again since October till now.

The thing wey dey pain me pass be say the money wey I dey give virtual weekly I no fit give myself, e come be like say I dey do account for bet9ja virtual every day wether I work or I no work. No be juju be that?

Trust me 1001% bro I wan stop that evil game undecided. I'm trying seriously. sad

I feel your pain dear, I wish it's easy to stop addiction. But the truth is, you hardly win money on bet particularly virtual without them collecting it back. So, no need playing it. Just start seeing this people as rubbers, devil or devourers on the loose to turn you into a perpetual beggar or debtor.

Broz, try hard makeup your mind and stop this shit. If not, na bathroom slippers u go wear leave Lagos. If you believe in the existence of God, Pray to him, let him liberate you from this destructive/deadly act.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by saasala(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Austinboy:
I purposely opened this thread so i can let out all I'm passing through and feeling because I've been having suicidal thoughts. Right now as i speak, i can't even use my own original sim as a result of constant threats from people i owe.

Let me start this way. I used to be a very upright person who detested gambling. Even back in school when my then room mate used to, i looked at him somehow. Fast forward to after NYSC, just by hearing a discussion of how someone made 300k with 100 naira. I decided to try. I started out with 100 and then when 1 game cuts it, i will say i have hope. 100 sooned turned to me staking 1000 then i went out of control from there.

I started gambling on dog racing and before i knew it, u did the one which eventually wrecked me. I started gambling on instant virtual first on bet9ja before i moved to sportybet.

Last year was the worst. I made millions of naira but all when down the drain on virtual bets. There have been days when i can finish 500k in just an hour on virtual.

Right now I'm indebted to so many apps. My name has been broadcasted severally and people who used to look uo to me are wondering what went wrong. I don't know if i can ever build my image again. I'm so ashamed of myself that i don't know if i should live again. The problem is anytime i have money, even after saying i won't go back. Once I'm credited, i go straight to it. It won't be an exaggeration to say i have lost over 15m within the last 5 to 6 years I've been into this shameful habbit. Please i need help, i need advice maybe from someone who has gone through this phase successfully because I'm at the verge of ending it all. I used to be so responsible and now my life is not worth emulating at all right now.

Mods please help me move this to front page as i need someone, just anyone to tell me how i can move forward from this mess.

Hello, I hope you are not dead yet....

Okay, the reason why you keep going back is because you want to settle the debts with potential wins and this will keep putting you in bottomless pit of debts.

Count your loss and move on.

Find another way to pay the debts or escape the debts aside betting. You no fit take betting money to sort the debts wey betting run you into.

Don't ever think you will make back the money you have lost. You will never.

Count your loss and move the fvck on!

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by saasala(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
tobxy:
Am once like you same thing happens to
me, I've loose close to 3m withing the last 3 years but I zero my mind on December last year that I ain't going there again & I thank God for my life this year that things has been changing gradually not that am not playing it again but is not like before that I used to put my life savings to stake, just zero ur mind & when you're less busy try to go to bar or be with ur friends jus to keep u busy or whatever virtual bet as nothing to offer you may God bless our hussle

You need to stop completely. Stop Now!!! No dey talk say you don reduce am. Soon, you will find yourself in sh1t again. Stop totally!
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by TheCongo2: 4:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Abashymoney:
I wonder why lots of folks out there still loose huge amount of money playing sport betting while you can actually make the betting company pay you steadily on a monthly basis. You just need to find out how this works and how it's been done. You can hit me up let me show you...08133439731

Are you going to make any profit off the people who will send you private message ?

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by brosom(m): 4:43am On Jan 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

I feel your pain dear, I wish it's easy to stop addiction. But the truth is, you hardly win money on bet particularly virtual without them collecting it back. So, no need playing it. Just start seeing this people as rubbers, devil or devourers on the loose to turn you into a perpetual beggar or debtor.

Broz, try hard makeup your mind and stop this shit. If not, na bathroom slippers u go wear leave Lagos. If you believe in the existence of God, Pray to him, let him liberate you from this destructive/deadly act.
sure bro I can stop it, if I did it before I can do it again.

The thing go dey make u dey talk to ur self for road like say u don mad, bro Devil is real in many forms o..

This time around, I'll try 3x harder, I know myself before as a good saver and responsible, I curse the day and the person wey teach me virtual sad.

Thanks bro, God pass them all.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by millionboi(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
You can never stop betting. No be juju or swear. Take it from me. Except of course, cash no dey hand. If you like, deactivate all your betting accounts from Ogbomosho to Zamfara, Alabi knows how to get you and where to find you. cheesy

Meanwhile, if you understand that picture below, na legend you be. cheesy
u can stop it,just the way you started it
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by bluefilm: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Bros op is not a real niggar

Gambling is good....but you must gamble with sense

Don't quit....quitters don't win and winners don't quit

For everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which Gambling is among

A big shout out to my fellow Gamblers, risk takers, punters, high rollers and stakers

Punting too sweet.

Punting is life.

I will never stop punting until my last breathe.

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by SonofLothbrok: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Austinboy:
thank you for your comment. I agree with you that i need to avoid it but anytime i make up my mind to do this, when money enters my account like this, i totally forget about it and return back to it. I think I'm an addict. Might need help.

Stop visiting bet shops and sites. Thats the best way to avoid gambling
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Don't expect to win big money from gambling because your chances of losing are greater than that of winning, you can't be lucky everytime. If betting companies programme their virtuals to be giving away money they will go bankrupt. If you win three times you will lose ten times in return. You have to know when to stop. For me I only play virtuals for fun with the money I am ready to lose from the begining so any little money I win is enough because I know how they operate I don't try to win more or try to win my money back if I lose. Betting on real football matches is better if you do your research before betting. I don't stake higher than 2k every week on multiple real games that I have done my research on, odds of 5.0 is enough and I make at least 8k profit almost every week. Winning or losing will never make me increase the amount I stake, that's my rule and it is working fine for me. Don't be greedy.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Victortt: 4:47pm On Apr 29
[Good day people am into gambling

Tho am still a promising boy my father loves me so much he can do anything for me in any terms but am so scared to tell him what the hell am passing through
Every feeding money I collect in school is always lost to gambling what do I do please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Victortt: 4:49pm On Apr 29
[You right bro
I also need advise thank you
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Trevor125: 7:12pm On Apr 29
Victortt:

Tho am still a promising boy my father loves me so much he can do anything for me in any terms but am so scared to tell him what the hell am passing through
Every feeding money I collect in school is always lost to gambling what do I do please
just quit bro,nd beside why re you still gambling??is to recover or something
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by baddooski: 2:25pm On Apr 30
Victortt:

If you don't stop now, ur case will be critical than childofdoom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return / Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions / Champions League Group Stage Draw Date, Time And Pots As Arsenal Await Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.