Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! (24387 Views)

How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings / 'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA / Gambling Has Destroyed My Relationship With My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by MITCHELL96: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tellwhat:

Gambling evil. Not just virtual

Be like you never see person lose like 2million Naira untop less than 2 odds

Bayern home win and small odd yet dem lose

I know, but Virtual bad pass
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Kazzytman316: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
OP.... I can't let this thread slide without making an input, I needed to recover my Nairaland account just for this thread...
Listen Carefully,
We have Plenty folks out there in same condition as you and going through the thread,
Nairalanders have said a lot of motivational words to you, Here's my my personal experience.

I Started betting in 2010 on Betway with foreign account, that was before 1960bet, Merrybet and now Bet9ja and rest comes in...
I never thought I could loose myself until I migrate from Live sports bet to Virtual bet (AKA Ogbu Ngwa-ngwa),
I got involved so much into this to a point I became known in every Bet shop in the city,
This issue started from the mode of work I was doing then,
I have a very good job and was good at it to a point it becomes less challenging to me
plus I was heading my department at that location, I could resume anytime and leave the office anytime...
As soon as I'm free in the office I would go out Betting on virtual...
sometimes I'll make money form it but trust that money you won you'll definitely payback time 2-3 within 4 days.
Immediately I receive salary, I would rush straight to the nearest Bet shop with the intention to triple my salary and live larger,
I thought to myself that I'm smart and good at reading games.... ( That's Greedy Mindset)
FAST FORWARD TO THIS FATHFUL DAY THAT CHANGED ME...
I Woke one Sunday morning and the idea of some correct score entered my head (Every Hardcore Virtual pundits went Through this),
I kick-start my Bike and went to this betting shop, coincidentally the cashier I met that was my street guy and we knew each real well
so he started playing the game for me ( I was know for predicting correct score only)
and I was winning to a point he was owing me around #24,000...
but within 40 munities I started running into loss, before I could realize
I'm already in debt of #72,000 excluding the 15k I brought I to the shop that morning....
That was my worst dark day, my street guy change am for me, embarrassed me,
If I didn't pay him he may loss his job so to save the little respect he has for me
I had to quickly auction my bike for #50k so as to offset my debt, because I couldn't borrow from anyone again,
I'm indebt to couple of friends (At the time there was no Loan Apps then 2016)….
Man , When I got home empty, I started crying and beating myself....
That was the last day I gave up Virtual bet though its not the first time I was in that situation,
I have been dragged a lot but THIS was the WORST....
The bottom line is till now I still Bet but never VIRTUAL anymore, it's no longer moving me at all.
Each time I remember I was able to get over it, it gives me joy.
OP, I'm sure you've been advised a lot by your love ones to stop but you didn't,
It's normal because no one can make an Addictive gambler stop but HIMSELF.

These are the things I did that helped me...
1) I Aligned with my Regional Mgr. for a possible Transfer , boom it worked I changed Location ASAP
2) I got myself more busier with other things other than thinking of Virtual.
3) I developed new set of Friends.
4) Enroll for other certification, or Learn part-time Skills

Since then, I have been ever productive to myself and my Family (Still a Bachelor).
OP, please go through everyone's opinion and advice I'm sure you'll find it very helpful.

7 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Hezzyluv: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Miroslavv:

Omo Government need to Ban All Forms of Betting. Shebi we are all Muslim and Christians in this country and both Religions condemn gambling.

Last 2 week Bet9ja chop my 11k I no dey bet again for this life.
wey I suppose use hold body till month end I use am carry two Odds, E Cut.

On God I no dey bet again titi Lai lai

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin l no fit laugh @bold.....

I go still bet but make I rest first cool
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by HardMirror(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
theamazonguru:
Op, if you will hear word.
Take this from someone with similar experience. But mine was ponzi.
If I tell you my real name chances are anyone reading this would know me.
I was so popular in the ponzi world.
I was a go-to guy for ponzi sites.
I had whatsapp groups dedicated to ponzi. People were fighting to join my groups.
People who intend to launch a ponzi site were always referred to me because of my large followership.

Just call me ponzi Lord.
Las las. It all ended in premium tears.
I was making money at first but when "hell was let loose on me",I started loosing in millions. I always put 1m hoping to cash out 1.5mor higher. I did this on many platforms,it all ended in tears.

I got sick.
I got suicidal.
I was loosing my sanity, I knew I needed help just like you.

What did I do?

1. I went to the only one I thought could help, God. I prayed.
Then I took the following conscious steps.
2. I made sure I carried my wife in my daily finance.
As I received any cash, my wife knows about it.
She plans how we spend it.
3. Then I started buying lands
4. I started developing them.
5. I made sure I don't keep spare cash. As in not even any for emergency.
6. I left social media completely. Facebook oh, whatsapp oh, telegram oh.

I must confess that God has been very gracious to me.
I don't have unnecessary emergencies.
No hospital bills. No useless calls demanding for money.

So whatever we need to spend in the home for the month is what I withdraw. - feeding, fuel, entertainment etc
My wife is my accountant.

I did this for years till all the ponzi spirit and blood in me died a natural death.

Look for someone you can be accountable to
One you know you would respect his/her regimented plan to help you get out of this phase.

Do all you can to delete anything that can help you reconnect to betting. Simply put, burn the bridges.

And never forget the place of God.
Suicide is not an option, so "die / bury" that idea.

Peace.
indeed you had same problem. This is same advice I gave him. It is the only way
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by ifeolamide00(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lol...i have been there.the first thing to know is that no game is sure...not at all...even the ones that looks very sure and win able...also know that bets will do you 90 bad before it does 10goods...at the end of the day ..you will always loose...esp virtuals,they are programmed to look like you will win but will definitely ruin you....a man who has just 1thousand naira in his pocket for food is 100times better than a man with 50k on his way to a bet shop.......bet will turn a man who's worth 50k mins ago to someone who begs for bike fee...and its affect you mentally,psychologically and other parts of your cognitives.....these days people only play with what they actually have no good use for and by chance ,sometimes they win....like playing with 1% of your money no matter how promising the game looks.....but someone like you needs to stay off it for now...you will get back on yiur feet when you realise bets is your devil..suicide is cowardly...just talk to people who loves you and let them help you survive

4 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by samurch: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bro I really feel for you. But I must commend your guts for speaking up.
My first advice for you is that you should let by gones be bygones, don't try to recover any money you have lost. Let them have it.
Second advice is that you should cut off from everyone or thing that reminds you or triggers your gambling habit. Don't even go there to charge your phone or watch free games.
Third advice is to tell yourself that to gamble is to loose. Why loose this money with me. Develop strong hatred for them and look at them with disgust and disdain.
Finally. Resolve in ur mind that whatever happens you will not go there again. If your becoming rich is tied to gambling, then you would remain poor all your life.
Try these with prayers �. Give it time.. you will regain your image again

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by delpee(f): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kazzytman316:
OP.... I can't let this thread slide without making an input, I needed to recover my Nairaland account just for this thread...
Listen Carefully,
We have Plenty folks out there in same condition as you and going through the thread,
Nairalanders have said a lot of motivational words to you, Here's my my personal experience.

I Started betting in 2010 on Betway with foreign account, that was before 1960bet, Merrybet and now Bet9ja and rest comes in...
I never thought I could loose myself until I migrate from Live sports bet to Virtual bet (AKA Ogbu Ngwa-ngwa),
I got involved so much into this to a point I became known in every Bet shop in the city,
This issue started from the mode of work I was doing then,
I have a very good job and was good at it to a point it becomes less challenging to me
plus I was heading my department at that location, I could resume anytime and leave the office anytime...
As soon as I'm free in the office I would go out Betting on virtual...
sometimes I'll make money form it but trust that money you won you'll definitely payback time 2-3 within 4 days.
Immediately I receive salary, I would rush straight to the nearest Bet shop with the intention to triple my salary and live larger,
I thought to myself that I'm smart and good at reading games.... ( That's Greedy Mindset)
FAST FORWARD TO THIS FATHFUL DAY THAT CHANGED ME...
I Woke one Sunday morning and the idea of some correct score entered my head (Every Hardcore Virtual pundits went Through this),
I kick-start my Bike and went to this betting shop, coincidentally the cashier I met that was my street guy and we knew each real well
so he started playing the game for me ( I was know for predicting correct score only)
and I was winning to a point he was owing me around #24,000...
but within 40 munities I started running into loss, before I could realize
I'm already in debt of #72,000 excluding the 15k I brought I to the shop that morning....
That was my worst dark day, my street guy change am for me, embarrassed me,
If I didn't pay him he may loss his job so to save the little respect he has for me
I had to quickly auction my bike for #50k so as to offset my debt, because I couldn't borrow from anyone again,
I'm indebt to couple of friends (At the time there was no Loan Apps then 2016)….
Man , When I got home empty, I started crying and beating myself....
That was the last day I gave up Virtual bet though its not the first time I was in that situation,
I have been dragged a lot but THIS was the WORST....
The bottom line is till now I still Bet but never VIRTUAL anymore, it's no longer moving me at all.
Each time I remember I was able to get over it, it gives me joy.
OP, I'm sure you've been advised a lot by your love ones to stop but you didn't,
It's normal because no one can make an Addictive gambler stop but HIMSELF.

These are the things I did that helped me...
1) I Aligned with my Regional Mgr. for a possible Transfer , boom it worked I changed Location ASAP
2) I got myself more busier with other things other than thinking of Virtual.
3) I developed new set of Friends.
4) Enroll for other certification, or Learn part-time Skills

Since then, I have been ever productive to myself and my Family (Still a Bachelor).
OP, please go through everyone's opinion and advice I'm sure you'll find it very helpful.

Very good advice!
@OP
Remember to start with God. You really need to be in tune with the spirit of God to banish all evil. Follow up other steps enumerated here and some other posts. God will deliver you from this misery.

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by checkoutEnugu: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
I purposely opened this thread so i can let out all I'm passing through and feeling because I've been having suicidal thoughts. Right now as i speak, i can't even use my own original sim as a result of constant threats from people i owe.

Let me start this way. I used to be a very upright person who detested gambling. Even back in school when my then room mate used to, i looked at him somehow. Fast forward to after NYSC, just by hearing a discussion of how someone made 300k with 100 naira. I decided to try. I started out with 100 and then when 1 game cuts it, i will say i have hope. 100 sooned turned to me staking 1000 then i went out of control from there.

I started gambling on dog racing and before i knew it, u did the one which eventually wrecked me. I started gambling on instant virtual first on bet9ja before i moved to sportybet.

Last year was the worst. I made millions of naira but all when down the drain on virtual bets. There have been days when i can finish 500k in just an hour on virtual.

Right now I'm indebted to so many apps. My name has been broadcasted severally and people who used to look uo to me are wondering what went wrong. I don't know if i can ever build my image again. I'm so ashamed of myself that i don't know if i should live again. The problem is anytime i have money, even after saying i won't go back. Once I'm credited, i go straight to it. It won't be an exaggeration to say i have lost over 15m within the last 5 to 6 years I've been into this shameful habbit. Please i need help, i need advice maybe from someone who has gone through this phase successfully because I'm at the verge of ending it all. I used to be so responsible and now my life is not worth emulating at all right now.

Mods please help me move this to front page as i need someone, just anyone to tell me how i can move forward from this mess.

My friend, call me.
Better still , what you need is betting management. What u need to do is bet and not addiction. Addiction to anything is bad. But normal is good. Simply transit to normal. That's all. Call me
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Oseobed(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
I really think you have not lost enough I cant begin to explain to you my experience but God helped me just a tip to help you any time you start playing just think critically of the consequences you must be intentional about it. We really can not say much but God can help I know what I am talking about. and above all suicide is not a solution
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Lavisha(f): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
GeneralPula:
Lol
Hehehehe..
Op is going to hell...
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Tellwhat: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Oseobed:
I really think you have not lost enough I cant begin to explain to you my experience but God helped me just a tip to help you any time you start playing just think critically of the consequences you must be intentional about it. We really can not say much but God can help I know what I am talking about. and above all suicide is not a solution

You think he hasn't lost enough

Please enlighten us more on your experience and how much you lost. I'm sure many people are reading through and besides it's a faceless forum

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by skinnyzsam(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Xscape1993(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pauladex:

Whalai It is not well with him. Tell him solution
To stop it totally is the only way out though he did not seek for opinions or suggestions before he went into it.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Regie2bless: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
that's the problem. I don't visit shops. My phone is where the damage happens. I should add that I've sold numerous stuffs due to this. Sold my ps 4 twice, severally expensive phones gone , my mum has sold her golds because of this. So you know how bad this has gone. Right now I've also dragged her down as a result. I don't think i deserve to live again for real. Right now i can't step out because of fear of debtors and my tarnished image.
reject the thought of suicide, the money wey u owe people no reach 1billion naira, just dat u went too far with gambling by borrowing to gamble, if the cash used is your personal money no wahala but borrow to gamble is the worst gambling habit. But all hope is not lost, stop gambling or close down ur bank account any money sends to you should pass through your mom's account or wife account pending when you get ur holds against gambling, gambling is a habit I pray to break but borrow to gamble is very wrong, it kills self respect
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by omomumcee(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Actually facing this same self destructive act but few days ago i made that final decision of quitting and letting go all have lost to gamble(Virtuals and Color).,
May God Almighty deliver us all from that devilish spirit of greed and fast money.

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Bishop(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
thank you for your comment. I agree with you that i need to avoid it but anytime i make up my mind to do this, when money enters my account like this, i totally forget about it and return back to it. I think I'm an addict. Might need help.

Delete all sport bet apps on your phone

Make it a habit to put your money in a fixed account as soon as you get alert, it would put you in check.

Get an accountability partner, someone more older that you respect that can help you check this unholy habit.

May God's grace be sufficient for you as you work this out.

To your victory
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Maureenho(f): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
I purposely opened this thread so i can let out all I'm passing through and feeling because I've been having suicidal thoughts. Right now as i speak, i can't even use my own original sim as a result of constant threats from people i owe.

Let me start this way. I used to be a very upright person who detested gambling. Even back in school when my then room mate used to, i looked at him somehow. Fast forward to after NYSC, just by hearing a discussion of how someone made 300k with 100 naira. I decided to try. I started out with 100 and then when 1 game cuts it, i will say i have hope. 100 sooned turned to me staking 1000 then i went out of control from there.

I started gambling on dog racing and before i knew it, u did the one which eventually wrecked me. I started gambling on instant virtual first on bet9ja before i moved to sportybet.

Last year was the worst. I made millions of naira but all when down the drain on virtual bets. There have been days when i can finish 500k in just an hour on virtual.

Right now I'm indebted to so many apps. My name has been broadcasted severally and people who used to look uo to me are wondering what went wrong. I don't know if i can ever build my image again. I'm so ashamed of myself that i don't know if i should live again. The problem is anytime i have money, even after saying i won't go back. Once I'm credited, i go straight to it. It won't be an exaggeration to say i have lost over 15m within the last 5 to 6 years I've been into this shameful habbit. Please i need help, i need advice maybe from someone who has gone through this phase successfully because I'm at the verge of ending it all. I used to be so responsible and now my life is not worth emulating at all right now.

Mods please help me move this to front page as i need someone, just anyone to tell me how i can move forward from this mess.

If you can send me a private message, I will give you my private number to call me or you can drop your number here let me call you and talk to you. What God can not do, does not exist. Your present predicament is nothing bro.

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Steve0979(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Body tell m sotay I get sense byforce,all d money DAT has lost to betting if Invest Nam my ous for don roofing level.now, I av even reduced my stakes to 10 naira and I now c it as fun
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by ellizy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
I haven’t seen an addiction on earth that sticks as gambling… I’m also a victim on this.. I pray we find peace again… If you don’t do sport gambling, you don’t know how much God as blessed you… Suicide as always been my very best option… If not for this sport gambling, I would have had a better life….
Sometimes I see sport-bets as the only thing that’s not supposed to exist in the whole world…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Regie2bless: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:

reject the thought of suicide, na owe u owe, u no kill person, money wey u owe no reach 1 billion naira. I know how hard he be because I'm still struggling with same habit, deleting bet9ja or sportybet will not help like dat, get y I say so because we have many betting site in Nigeria like 1x bet betking etc the best option for now na to close ur bank account, any money coming to you can either come through your mom or wife for the mean time pending when u get a grip against gambling, no be when money dey account u go credit the wallet of the betting site?, I lived in the uk, here if u tell government say u dey struggle dey go inform all betting app to ban you for one year or more but such provisions no dey Nigeria, dis habit can lead to suicide dat is y the UK government take it very seriously especially borrow to gamble dat one worst.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by nuel001: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
@OP, I'm going to write this with all honesty. You see, when it comes to Gambling and the resultant effects it leaves on you, you're not alone.
Few years ago, if anyone had told me I'd get roped into gambling, I'd not have believed him/her. Fast-forward to 2020, a year after my NYSC. The right job I wanted didn't land; hustle wasn't clicking, needs and many needs weren't met, colleagues and friends were way ahead of me, and WORST OF ALL, my savings of two years (2019 and 2020) was all gone as a result of wrong investment. I was devastated. Then, just like you, I read something online how someone made millions in gambling using just a token... Bro, I was all in - as in , completely in!

I opened a mobile account with BETKING using my phone. Any cash that came my way went into that. Bro, I can concur with you that the worst form of gambling you can ever get involved in is VIRTUAL BETTING. Cut one, re-betting to cover your loss... All that shit! My entire earnings of 2021 went into Gambling... And I got nothing out of it. I ended up borrowing from loan apps, and worse of all, my younger ones... I even used up the savings which members of my family had put together. I was all a MESS! USELESS. HOPELESS. All of that!

How I OVERCAME...
I discovered these after some serious thoughts:
1. To STOP, you need DETERMINATION; I mean a serious one, as if your life depended on it.
2. You need to avoid LONELINESS. the very moment you're lonely and indoors all through, that thought would start coming. Find a person you love, a skill you like and get engrossed with the person/thing. It'll help refocus your energy somewhere.
3. You need a CONFIDANT. I mean someone close to you... Confide in the person, open up completely. Ask that person to help monitor you, and be honest to that person if you've gone back or not.
4. Seek spiritual help. Pray. A lot.
5. Love yourself. Believe in yourself. Understand that everyone makes mistakes. FORGIVE yourself!

I overcame it. You too can. I do bet occasionally on Sports Bet with an amount that's negligible, but that's a million times better than Virtual bet.

May you win this. I'm on your side. Get in touch for some encouragement.

4 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by fareed69(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
thank you for your comment. I agree with you that i need to avoid it but anytime i make up my mind to do this, when money enters my account like this, i totally forget about it and return back to it. I think I'm an addict. Might need help.
Don't worry you will be alright.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by ellizy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
jaxxy:

Yep gambling without manners can do that sure. U are dancing in the edge.

U problem is hard bt the solution is not so difficult. U have simply formed a strong bad habit, u have lost control of ur self will once it comes to that habit bt u can stop it. It will be abit hard and long bt u will get full control of ur life and direct ur self on the right and better path.

I will also advise u read a book. Richest man In Babylon. It will teach u decent monetary and investment skills.

Asfor ur gambling habit u have to break ur habit cycle and face them headon.
Thank you
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by ellizy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
nuel001:
@OP, I'm going to write this with all honesty. You see, when it comes to Gambling and the resultant effects it leaves on you, you're not alone.
Few years ago, if anyone had told me I'd get roped into gambling, I'd not have believed him/her. Fast-forward to 2020, a year after my NYSC. The right job I wanted didn't land; hustle wasn't clicking, needs and many needs weren't met, colleagues and friends were way ahead of me, and WORST OF ALL, my savings of two years (2019 and 2020) was all gone as a result of wrong investment. I was devastated. Then, just like you, I read something online how someone made millions in gambling using just a token... Bro, I was all in - as in , completely in!

I opened a mobile account with BETKING using my phone. Any cash that came my way went into that. Bro, I can concur with you that the worst form of gambling you can ever get involved in is VIRTUAL BETTING. Cut one, re-betting to cover your loss... All that shit! My entire earnings of 2021 went into Gambling... And I got nothing out of it. I ended up borrowing from loan apps, and worse of all, my younger ones... I even used up the savings which members of my family had put together. I was all a MESS! USELESS. HOPELESS. All of that!

How I OVERCAME...
1. To STOP, you need DETERMINATION; I mean a serious one, as if your life depended on it.
2. You need to avoid LONELINESS. the very moment you're lonely and indoors all through, that thought would start coming. Find a person you love, a skill you like and get engrossed with the person/thing. It'll help refocus your energy somewhere.
3. You need a CONFIDANT. I mean someone close to you... Confide in the person, open up completely. Ask that person to help monitor you, and be honest to that person if you've gone back or not.
5. Love yourself. Believe in yourself. Understand that everyone makes mistakes. FORGIVE yourself!

I overcame it. You too can. I do bet occasionally on Sports Bet with an amount that's negligible, but that's a million times better than Virtual bet.

Thanks you so much.. It not just the OP that’s in this alone…
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by ellizy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
nuel001:

How I OVERCAME...

Thank you so much. The OP is not the only one in this mess…
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Jetbound: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:

You're not alone here. We should form a support group. Lol

It's tough but you need to put down your phone and focus on something else. Staying busy is the best way to avoid gambling. Try not to watch view flash score unless it's your team and cut down on overall time spent on sports. I now watch my team on my phone I don't even go to bars or places I here people talking about gambling.

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Smartrock: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
This use to be me, sincerely you need to take these steps to freedom.

1) Give your life to Christ and ask him to help you Genuinely
2) Tell people you trust about it, do you can be accountable to them
3) Start a savings plan, you can use piggyvest where you lock your money for a period
4) make up your mind never to borrow again
5) write down all you have lost, and promise yourself it will never repeat
6) forgive yourself
7) read your bible and pray
cool if you have lust in your life, you have to fight it too because they work together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by tonididdy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Guy. cheesy

On top betting? The truth is that, he can never stop o. E dey be like jazz.

Then he's not willing to quit

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by tonididdy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
BigYash:
No go let am kill his children o.. Betting addiction no easy to comot hand o... E blike spell
E nor value e children then.
That's the fastest way out

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by nuel001: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
ellizy:

Thank you so much. The OP is not the only one in this mess…

True. The OP is very courageous. So many people are in this mess.

Good news is... Gambling can be stopped.

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by amazingspiderma: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Listen to this Sure Solution.
You need the Grace of God in your life. You need Jesus.

Confess to Him that you Believe in Him and that He died to set you free. He died and on the third day He rose from the dead.
He died to redeem you from bondage of sin, death and all forms of addictions.

Confess these word, and see the Grace of God visit your Spirit instantly like a switch lightens a dark room.

That is the experience of salvation.
Try it, it works. Worked for me. Been working for over 2000 years.
God bless.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by omomumcee(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jetbound:

I THINK SUPPORT GROUP CAN HELP

You're not alone here. We should form a support group. Lol

It's tough but you need to put down your phone and focus on something else. Staying busy is the best way to avoid gambling. Try not to watch view flash score unless it's your team and cut down on overall time spent on sports. I now watch my team on my phone I don't even go to bars or places I here people talking about gambling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails / Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return / Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.