Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! (24346 Views)

How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings / 'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA / Gambling Has Destroyed My Relationship With My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by MrPADDY(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
You need to go for professional counseling
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by MITCHELL96: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gamble with sense, don't place bets on Virtual, that thing na Satan, place your bets on Normal live games

11 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
I purposely opened this thread so i can let out all I'm passing through and feeling because I've been having suicidal thoughts. Right now as i speak, i can't even use my own original sim as a result of constant threats from people i owe.

Let me start this way. I used to be a very upright person who detested gambling. Even back in school when my then room mate used to, i looked at him somehow. Fast forward to after NYSC, just by hearing a discussion of how someone made 300k with 100 naira. I decided to try. I started out with 100 and then when 1 game cuts it, i will say i have hope. 100 sooned turned to me staking 1000 then i went out of control from there.

I started gambling on dog racing and before i knew it, u did the one which eventually wrecked me. I started gambling on instant virtual first on bet9ja before i moved to sportybet.

Last year was the worst. I made millions of naira but all when down the drain on virtual bets. There have been days when i can finish 500k in just an hour on virtual.

Right now I'm indebted to so many apps. My name has been broadcasted severally and people who used to look uo to me are wondering what went wrong. I don't know if i can ever build my image again. I'm so ashamed of myself that i don't know if i should live again. The problem is anytime i have money, even after saying i won't go back. Once I'm credited, i go straight to it. It won't be an exaggeration to say i have lost over 15m within the last 5 to 6 years I've been into this shameful habbit. Please i need help, i need advice maybe from someone who has gone through this phase successfully because I'm at the verge of ending it all. I used to be so responsible and now my life is not worth emulating at all right now.

Mods please help me move this to front page as i need someone, just anyone to tell me how i can move forward from this mess.

Yep gambling without manners can do that sure. U are dancing on the edge.

Ure problem is hard bt the solution is not so difficult. U have simply formed a strong bad habit, u have lost control of ur self will once it comes to that habit bt u can stop it. It will be abit hard and long bt u will get full control of ur life and direct ur self on the right and better path.

I will also advise u read a book. Richest man In Babylon. It will teach u decent monetary and investment skills.

As for ur gambling habit u have to break ur strong habit cycle and face them head on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Bloooody(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
I purposely opened this thread so i can let out all I'm passing through and feeling because I've been having suicidal thoughts. Right now as i speak, i can't even use my own original sim as a result of constant threats from people i owe.

Let me start this way. I used to be a very upright person who detested gambling. Even back in school when my then room mate used to, i looked at him somehow. Fast forward to after NYSC, just by hearing a discussion of how someone made 300k with 100 naira. I decided to try. I started out with 100 and then when 1 game cuts it, i will say i have hope. 100 sooned turned to me staking 1000 then i went out of control from there.

I started gambling on dog racing and before i knew it, u did the one which eventually wrecked me. I started gambling on instant virtual first on bet9ja before i moved to sportybet.

Last year was the worst. I made millions of naira but all when down the drain on virtual bets. There have been days when i can finish 500k in just an hour on virtual.

Right now I'm indebted to so many apps. My name has been broadcasted severally and people who used to look uo to me are wondering what went wrong. I don't know if i can ever build my image again. I'm so ashamed of myself that i don't know if i should live again. The problem is anytime i have money, even after saying i won't go back. Once I'm credited, i go straight to it. It won't be an exaggeration to say i have lost over 15m within the last 5 to 6 years I've been into this shameful habbit. Please i need help, i need advice maybe from someone who has gone through this phase successfully because I'm at the verge of ending it all. I used to be so responsible and now my life is not worth emulating at all right now.

Mods please help me move this to front page as i need someone, just anyone to tell me how i can move forward from this mess.

You can't stop gambling, accept the fact you're addicted to it.
Start staking small 100-1000
And nothing more that's the best you can do.

And for gods sake why do people stake on virtual?
Something that is controlled by the betting company

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by kagari: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:

I was once in your shoes. The only way to escape it it's one loss that would reset your brain, and your brain can only get reseted if you have an alternative source of income especially if you are employed
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by chukwuibuipob: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
cool stake more wink u fit be a lucky winner . until u stake Ur belt,TV .

We warned u lots but got insult in returned.I dey read ipobarecriminals post here.U stake 200 and hoping to reap 2 Mila overnight

That's gluttony
Oju kokoro

4 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by jrusky(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Then stop Gambling.

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by nzeobi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Start using torch light phone and stop watching or paying attention to football

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Estellar: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please don’t stop now. Borrow more money to gamble. Your winning is close by.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:

Get busy.. get extremely busy.. organize tasks everyday that would consume all of your time and gradually you wont have time for analyzing anything.

4 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Estellar: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please don’t stop now. Borrow more money to gamble. Your winning is close by. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by DoubleDray(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
i use to be an addict but i can say that this year i overcame with personal decision. i was given lot of bonus, i wasnt moved.
just make a strong decision and stick to it. i wish you all the best
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by bouncin04(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
WTF Man . Block all your ATM cards . Thank me later bro. I went through same shit . 2019 lost over 1 million box. Attached below is a screenshot of my ordeal on a popular tread on here 2019 , good luck bro.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Araoluwa005(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:

I feel your pian bro. Gambling is very bad

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by todaynewsreview: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Self discipline will be of great help. If need be, you may chat me up on my WhatsApp number on my signature below as per that suicide thought. Thanks
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by busariabeyx24(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Let me start by saying since the loan apps have broadcasted your image to the public as a debtor or criminal or whatever they might have tagged you, don't make any repayment. Concentrate on other addiction that will add value to your life and quit gambling since it doesn't work for you .

Austinboy:

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cryptocurrency, buying shares in a bank are also gambling.
Infact, cryptocurrency is the worst gambling.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by mekuso89(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Don't force it bro, don't just decide to stop at once cause it now an addiction forcing it out at once and experiencing failure at the same time can worsen that suicidal taught just see it as a work you need to do

Go to church and tell a pastor posting online can never help you

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by getrich4life: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Different Strokes for different folks. May God deliver you..!!
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by tonystark007: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Check out my new website https://www.komnicate.com
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by OrganicCluster(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
You need knowledge after which you act on what you have learnt.

If I quit gambling (where I lost over #16M) you too can quit gambling. It's satanic and develish.

If you are in Abuja, I have books for you and if you are not in Abuja, you can get just one book of the books.

Send me a WhatsApp message 0-8-039-88-9633.

3 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by tobxy: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Am once like you same thing happens to
me, I've loose close to 3m withing the last 3 years but I zero my mind on December last year that I ain't going there again & I thank God for my life this year that things has been changing gradually not that am not playing it again but is not like before that I used to put my life savings to stake, just zero ur mind & when you're less busy try to go to bar or be with ur friends jus to keep u busy or whatever virtual bet as nothing to offer you may God bless our hussle

4 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
You on the way to redemption. My Brother lost 67 million naira to bet9ja in two years. He sold his lands just to retrieve his money.. but all went down to drain. Now he has been redeemed. Though still financially down. But his life is becoming better now. Gambling is bad. It doesn't worth it

14 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Thorondor: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gamble on
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Phi001(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
It's extremely difficult to go from gambling addict to not gambling at all. The most likely possibility is gambling sparsely.

It's something you convince yourself not to do.

There was a time I was betting twice daily and with huge stakes too. I haven't stopped betting now, but I can go months without betting.

Sometimes, I'll just look through games and tell myself I for boom today ooo and off my phone. When I go and check those matches later, I'd realise that I, in fact, wouldn't have boomed that day if I'd bet.

That's how I' ve reduced my betting.

5 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Shalommy(f): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hmmm... Gamblers are like cultists because once you join, its difficult to walk away. Try and delete the betting apps and change your environment. Chaii

4 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Newboss(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
STFU bro.

Fûcking liar
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by badboyTee(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:

cheesy
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by pweeryambre: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

It can easily be manipulated because, they control it in there office.

Stay away from virtual....
I knew it, I know they must be controlling these things from somewhere
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by badboyTee(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:

cheesy to leave it isn't really easy I remembered when I still dey fire sporty bet and all that but the thing is the money you win from it would always be less from the money you have lost don't play instant virtual again instead just play bookings alone you see that virtual it can ruin lives in just seconds

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter / Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday / Mario Balotelli's Daughter Pia (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.