Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255382 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
I am suspecting that gold necklace.

Oyin will get into trouble,he will be forced to join cultists, infact he will visit prison,and infact they will shoot him,and lastly na Oga cultist babe he go dey follow up and down. grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by marshalcarter: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I am suspecting that gold necklace.

Oyin will get into trouble,he will be forced to join cultists, infact he will visit prison,and infact they will shoot him,and lastly na Oga cultist babe he go dey follow up and down. grin grin cheesy
Make Una get patience naaa.... order for popcorn or something take dey chill...tory still dey yapa grin

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by anonymuz(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Interesting.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
marshalcarter:

Make Una get patience naaa.... order for popcorn or something take dey chill...tory still dey yapa grin
Don't mind me grin. The story is getting more hot an interesting. I am enjoying it.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
The small boy go spoil patapata for University

Going to university that far was is undoing. He should have stayed in Lagos and environs where he would have bn given close monitoring. The brother sef no try, he should have really lectured him on cultism, and share his experience and involvement in cultism before letting him go finally to school, he was rather beating about the bush.

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by samzie(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
I guess this was pre-technology era, this bros should be married by now

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Opeyemic01:

Going to university that far was is undoing. He should have stayed in Lagos and environs where he would have bn given close monitoring. The brother sef no try, he should have really lectured him on cultism, and share his experience and involvement in cultism before letting him go finally to school, he was rather beating about the bush.
True. Oyin himself is kind of happy,atleast new experience in life for him. But unfortunately, that's his greatest regret and undoing.

Leave Ebi alone,let him be shouting don't join Viking grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by nyerovwo04: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Guy wen u de finish this gist na ? Been reading for the past three hours..men you killed my boredom today God bless you
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Flamesfly(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nice write up
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by emnite(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Guy come finish this story na ABI na when person data finish you go come?

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
True. Oyin himself is kind of happy,atleast new experience in life for him. But unfortunately, that's his greatest regret and undoing.

Leave Ebi alone,let him be shouting don't join Viking grin

I have never taken my time to read stories here, I really enjoy this one because it is relatable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:

For almost thirty minutes they were not back,I went to see Ese, its been almost two days I've not seen her,babe was happy to see me,she gave me 5000,her mum said I should use it to buy handouts. I gave her 2k from the money she refused saying I needed it more.
. Total money I had with me was fourteen thousand. I've bought everything I needed and still have this much money, I need to give Ifeoma money, Ese doesn't collect money from me,so I'll buy her something tomorrow.

This type of girl no longer exist since 2015. OP you are an old man.

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by mwise(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
@op you never reach enugu? We dey wait ooo

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Opeyemic01:

I have never taken my time to read stories here, I really enjoy this one because it is relatable
This particular story is why I am on this section commenting on it. I avoid this place like a plague,so many toxic and disrespect here from both gender.

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
This particular story is why I am on this section commenting on it. I avoid this place like a plague,so many toxic and disrespect here from both gender.

Lol...this nairaland street is a very toxic one. I always mind my business so I won't be bashed. Life outside here is hard, people come online to pour out their frustration

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Opeyemic01:

Lol...this nairaland street is a very toxic one. I always mind my business so I won't be bashed. Life outside here is hard, people come online to pour out their frustration
True talk. Make we mind our business and respect ourselves dey go grin

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
True talk. Make we mind our business and respect ourselves dey go grin
Minding one's business is one of the recipe for healthy living...lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by samzie(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Opeyemic01:

Please share.
The promiscuous life?
Street life?
Or both?
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
samzie:

Please share.
The promiscuous life?
Street life?
Or both?

I don't have a personal experience but I have a buddy with such experience
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nicepoker(m): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2022
With all these raw you de bleep I wonder how you never contract any STDs grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by HonourableUche(m): 2:20am On Mar 04, 2022
You actually write well. Though it's not perfect. I commend your boldness to tell your story.
Oyinmiebiagric:
I went to see Ese that morning, I bought a Teddy bear for her,she was excited to see that I cared for her.

Ese: I never knew I could love someone the way I love you,I thought you will get me pregnant before you go, but there are still other time. She was emotional, I was emotional also,I don't know if I love Ese or what,but I know I care for her,regardless of what she and her mother did. She gave me a necklace and told me to always wear it,that it a symbol of our love and it will protect me.

Me: Ese, where do you have money to buy gold necklace from,hope you did not steal your mother's money to buy it?

Ese: Where else will i get money from if not my mom,i told her i want to buy something for you. If I don't buy gold, it will wash,but since its gold,please keep it for your life. She was doing as If I won't see her again,for the first time since I knew Ese, she refused to have sex with me,she wasn't on her cycle, she said she was not in the mood,give me Mouth Action,No,kiss me, No. She just hugged me told me to go,and when I come back,she would be here waiting for me.

Me: My heart was melted that day,if I was seeing the future I won't have left Lagos. As she was walking me down, we met Ajiri on the way,its been a while I saw him.

Ajiri: I hear say you dey go school today,you no say make you come dey with me make I give you small O.T wey you go use make you fit graduate for school. No go do wrong thing for there,anyway I trust Ebi, you no fit do that kind thing. Safe journey, dey come back come see your wife sha.

I got home my mom was back,she was angry I wasn't sleeping but walking around. Ifeoma stayed with me, each time she remember I'll be leaving her she'll start crying, as i am leaving there is no way I can communicate with her till I come back,same way with her.

Time to leave,my mom gave me five thousand, she said she will send the other money to my sister, she doesn't want me moving with cash. Ebi drove Ifeoma and I to the park,she was just crying as if I no go come back. We got to the park by five,but the bus didn't leave till about seven. I gave Ifeoma the five thousand my mom gave me,she wanted to refuse it,but I persuaded her that I have enough. Ebi later gave me two thousand. I boarded the bus and I could see her crying.

The reason I did not alight from that bus that day to be with the love of my life, is one of the biggest regret I have in life.

I sat there watching Ebi console her inside the car and they drove off. Enugu here I come. The second chapter of my life begins here.

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:36am On Mar 04, 2022
We got to Onitsha and some people alighted from the bus, I was tired of sitting that long but i didn't bother to come down. We continued the journey, we've moved for like an hour or so,the next thing I heard,collision, there was a bang,my head hit the other chair, I did not even know the place was swollen, people began to run out from the bus and some were following the window crying, I just sat down there, I don't know what happened, maybe I was sleeping I can't tell. Some people were speaking ibo,abeg no burn the bus,when I heard that,I carried my bags and ran out of the bus. I got down, see people everywhere, the bus don get accident, it collided with a small bus head on,see blood every where,I counted like six dead bodies lying on the floor, the one wey touch me,a little baby of not more than six month,was bleeding from her mouth and ear,it was the first time I'm seeing something like that in my life,very graphic scenes, but I noticed I wasn't moved at all,I was just concerned about getting to my location.

Please sir,how can I get to Enugu, this is my first time, I don't know my way? Were you inside this bus? yes sir. He screamed see one of them,some people came to me,they looked like villagers, so you dey inside this bus, una driver dey drive speed you no fit caution am.

Me: What did I do,I don't even know he hit someone, it was when I came down that I saw what happened, I'm going to Enugu, I'm a student.

They said something in ibo,they told me to stand somewhere, when a vehicle came they asked me to enter,give the conductor two hundred. thank you sir. We got to Enugu, I showed the bike guy the address, he drove me to the front of my sister's house, he even carried my bags to their flat. It was such a small place that almost everyone knew each other.

My sister came out and saw me, see this boy don big,how was your journey,why your head swell? I didn't even tell them what happened, they showed me my room, I slept till afternoon. When I woke up I went to the parlour, I saw a guy my age and my sister, the guy is my in-law nephew. He just got admission to Unec,he stays in the hostel,but comes around every weekend. Me and Onyeka got along immediately. Hunger don begin wire me. She gave me rice with banga soup,which kind food be this one,them dey use banga eat rice? Na ibo land you dey you go learn am very soon. I went to the kitchen made garri and used the banga to eat it. Me I no sabi banga and rice level.

That evening Onyeka took me round town,the place looks a bit OK,I asked about the girls, he told me they love money o,but I might meet some that will just want to roll with me,why you dey rush,you get at least five years to spend here,na you go tire. He has this Ghana intonation, he was born and he did his primary education there.

Two days after I came, Onyeka has gone back to school, my school registration hasn't started, so I was always at home,when some of my sister's friends came to see her,they were talking about the accident, they said it killed twelve persons, I told them I was inside the bus and didn't even know something like that happened until I came down. So you were inside the bus and you didn't tell anybody na wa for you,my sister said. Those ladies said the bus was burnt by the villagers. I am familiar with the ladies,they were around when my sister did her marriage.

Every evening I will just walk aimlessly to and fro for like an hour and go back home. One evening I met Blessing, she's a student,microbiology 200 level. I introduced myself to her and we became friends,she looks like Ifeoma, that was what attracted me to her. I later found out she was the opposite of everything Ifeoma represented.

One morning I heard phone was ringing, Oyin pick the call my sister said, ah!this telephone they work? I think say na fancy. it was my dad calling, I was happy to hear his voice, we talked,my sister talked with him also. I told him to give the phone number to my brother so he can give it to Ifeoma. Everyday for two weeks,I'll be waiting for the phone to ring no way,until one evening, the phone was ringing. I picked it was Ifeoma, wow! I was so relieved to hear her voice.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Localgrandpa: 6:40am On Mar 04, 2022
Oyin go be old g. Between 35 to 45 years. As I dey see am. Bros this your story get weight. We dey appreciate you for giving us something to keep our minds busy during this hard times.

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nicepoker(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2022
You just landed enugu now now you don see blessing.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Adesina12: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2022
FlowerGirl040:

Go and read cross road
it's an ongoing write up
Trust you will love it
I will mention you there.

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2022
Adesina12:

Go and read cross road
it's an ongoing write up
Trust you will love it
I am with you there wink
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by fineberry(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
I went to see Ese that morning, I bought a Teddy bear for her,she was excited to see that I cared for her.

Ese: I never knew I could love someone the way I love you,I thought you will get me pregnant before you go, but there are still other time. She was emotional, I was emotional also,I don't know if I love Ese or what,but I know I care for her,regardless of what she and her mother did. She gave me a necklace and told me to always wear it,that it a symbol of our love and it will protect me.

Me: Ese, where do you have money to buy gold necklace from,hope you did not steal your mother's money to buy it?

Ese: Where else will i get money from if not my mom,i told her i want to buy something for you. If I don't buy gold, it will wash,but since its gold,please keep it for your life. She was doing as If I won't see her again,for the first time since I knew Ese, she refused to have sex with me,she wasn't on her cycle, she said she was not in the mood,give me Mouth Action,No,kiss me, No. She just hugged me told me to go,and when I come back,she would be here waiting for me.

Me: My heart was melted that day,if I was seeing the future I won't have left Lagos. As she was walking me down, we met Ajiri on the way,its been a while I saw him.

Ajiri: I hear say you dey go school today,you no say make you come dey with me make I give you small O.T wey you go use make you fit graduate for school. No go do wrong thing for there,anyway I trust Ebi, you no fit do that kind thing. Safe journey, dey come back come see your wife sha.

I got home my mom was back,she was angry I wasn't sleeping but walking around. Ifeoma stayed with me, each time she remember I'll be leaving her she'll start crying, as i am leaving there is no way I can communicate with her till I come back,same way with her.

Time to leave,my mom gave me five thousand, she said she will send the other money to my sister, she doesn't want me moving with cash. Ebi drove Ifeoma and I to the park,she was just crying as if I no go come back. We got to the park by five,but the bus didn't leave till about seven. I gave Ifeoma the five thousand my mom gave me,she wanted to refuse it,but I persuaded her that I have enough. Ebi later gave me two thousand. I boarded the bus and I could see her crying.

The reason I did not alight from that bus that day to be with the love of my life, is one of the biggest regret I have in life.

I sat there watching Ebi console her inside the car and they drove off. Enugu here I come. The second chapter of my life begins here.

Very emotional i must say. I can relate perfectly with this
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2022
This story happened when land phone was in vogue. That's means the decay in our secondary schools and the society at large didn't start with our generation. Hmmmnnn!!!!! These old people like to blame our generation for everything, whereas they are equally guilty

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I am with you there wink
can u quote me there?
I'm unable to see it

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Adesina12:

Go and read cross road
it's an ongoing write up
Trust you will love it
mention me too

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 04, 2022
Holywizard:
can u quote me there?
I'm unable to see it
Alright

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Foureyes(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
MrCuteking:

I was acting like one deeper life person in my secondary school days. I didn’t open up to girls, I was shy, hypocrite, masturbated full time and I failed waec like hell
Oh,i wasn't shy atall
Mine is that it's my school that was the problem, very scanty. Imagine the whole snr class: all dept combined, we were only 12 (2girls, 10 boys) one of the girls was deeper life embarassed the other was Catholic, bro!!. To the extent that we the male snr students had to start following the female teachers because the school was gradualy turning to an only boys school cry grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.