Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255411 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by marshalcarter: 6:29am On Feb 25, 2022
Somebody would say...life without ruggedity is not worth living...I'll smile and say...ruggedity is the fastest way to end life....awori college that year... kaaaaaaaaai...what a school

Op ..shey yaff finish nii?
Come and continue...

14 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2022
I forgot to tell you Veronica is dead,she drowned inside Badagry beach. Everyone was afraid nobody could help her.

Me: Why did you people allow her go far when you are aware she's not good in swimming?

Ese: She did not swim,after we have finished and about leaving, some people were already inside the bus,she said she wanted to wash her legs,as she was standing, that was when the water carried her and nobody saw her. I ran home, I followed some of my street people I saw there home that day,but I heard they saw her body after two days.

Me: Gawd go console her parents. That was how I lost my friend Omonigho, he was following me and my cousins inside the beach, he wasn't aware that beach is different from pool,before we knew he was struggling,one of my cousin tried to help him, bobo wan carry my cousin join am go,guy man push am enter well make him go meet people wey dey call am. Since that day his brother don't talk to me again, he said I refused to help save his brother.

Ese: Why didn't you help him,people were saying that if you were around Veronica would not have died.

Me: Na so,I be Gawd na,the one wey follow me go I no fit save am. Although it's often said in my place that anyone water go carry nobody go fit help am.

Her cousins joined us,we later went to buy ice cream and they walked me to my house. Wahala is brewing, Ese has known my house, she'll begin to come at will,Ifeoma will see her someday. Ese wants serious relationship, she won't agree to be a side chic,she wants to be number one or nothing else,me am not ready for her yet. When we get to that bridge I'll cross it. There is no big issue there if need be to chose I'll choose Ifeoma a million times more.

I needed to see my brother and tell him how things have turned out. I'll go to my eldest sister's house on Tuesday to tell him how things are,and maybe he will give me a first hand account of what happened that night.

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2022
My sisters have stayed more than they planned, so they want to leave on Tuesday.They will go to our eldest sister's house and move from there in the evening, because of that, my father didn't leave for work as he normally does. He stayed with them till 9am before he left,I use the opportunity to follow them to my sister's house, make I see my brother. He was happy they came, at least them go give am money before them go back. He's this playful type so he knows how to enter them. They gave him ten thousand for his hostel fees,Ebi that can't stay in hostel.

Me: You don lean o,mama Ella no dey give you food chop

Ebi: Wetin make you come here,hope say you no want come ask me mumu questions.

Me: Ese tell me say them shoot Ajiri say him dey hospital, and operation sweep people come look for you,them say na you be their Capone for cult.

Ebi: Why you dey tell me na,what do you want me to do with this story na. You want come hear from my mouth wetin happen,make you begin go street dey talk say na my brother do this one and that one make them dey fear you,craze dey do you I look like mumu for your eyes abi.

Me: No,its not like that, when those men came I told them you travelled to the East to meet mama Chukwuemeka,and they told daddy that he should bring you to their station whenever you come back.

Ebi: Everywhere don cool for area, nobody don disturb you? I go come back next week,hope say you no tell daddy say I follow go Ira?

Me: I tell am say you travel on Wednesday, say you no even dey before that thing happen.

Ebi: You be correct man,your sense don dey complete, I like the way you no let those boys oppress you that day,if say you cry come meet me na slap I for give you, but as you fight them na him make I stand for you. I hate oppression.

Me: But the fight I start has caused trouble for Ajiri.

Ebi: Him go use that one learn, we go retaliate for Samson, na him I just dey pity,and he is the only child of his parents. Tears dropped from my brother's eyes. If I come house I go give you one thousand five hundred make you take hold your side if school start. Make sure say you collect money for Preye hand before she go,tell her that you want to buy textbooks.

This boy know how to protect me no be small,it such a pity I lost him.

Me: I've told them I need money, but they said they will give me before they go.

Ebi: Come make we go remind them before them go say them forget. Preye Oyin dey disturb me o,he said he wants to buy textbooks, abeg make una help me give am money make him buy the books,You know he will be writing Waec this year and he needs to register for evening lesson, that them school them no dey teach them anything.

Preye: Una no get papa,abi na me born una,Oyin how much you want?

Ebi: This one sabi anything about money, how you go dey ask am,give me five thousand, to buy the books and register him for the lesson, na me go begin pay the other money for him.

Preye: I no get money,take three thousand, I go send five thousand for mama Ella next week collect am from her make you register him for the lesson. Oyin mummy said you don't read again,if you pass your Waec, I will tell daddy to allow you dey drive that car for house.

Me: See motivation. i have 6 credits already.

9 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Slynation(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nice story line....you got my attention
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Came back home that day,few minutes later boom,it was Ese at the door knocking,what is this girl looking for,small time she would find out am the only one always at home, even Ifeoma that stays a stone throw away don't come anyhow.

Me: How has your day going, I've been busy that is why I've not come to see you. Come inside and sit down

Ese: I'm fine,don't worry I won't stay long.Oyin I'm missing you everyday, my head is stuck with thoughts of you,I'm not going to cheat on you, promise me you won't leave me for another girl.

Me: Why are you saying this now? You know I've always had this thing for you,its been like that from day one i met you.

Ese: Its not having a thing for me,promise me you will not follow another girl. I'm a very jealous person,that is why I've not been able to give anyone my heart before now,if you know you don't like me enough to spend the rest of your life with me,just let me go now,it will pain me,but I'll pull through with time, but if you want us to continue you have to promise me you will not hurt me.

Me: What you are saying is getting me scared,do you mean you came to the house to tell me to break up with you or promise you I'll be with you forever? I was trying to be diplomatic,I don't want to break up with her and I didn't want to promise her anything, I no sabi if she be witch wey wan use my word hold me.

Ese: You are talking too much, will you leave me for another girl someday or will you be mine forever?

Me: I didn't know when I echoed YES I won't leave you, I'll be with you forever. I really love you I said. But it seems she didn't believe me or didn't buy to what I said,because her facial expression remained the same.

Ese: Come to our house tomorrow and tell me what you just said if you are sure of what you are saying.

Me: Is it only the one I'll say in your house that you will believe. Don't worry I'll be there tomorrow morning, there is somewhere I need to be by two,so I'll come before eleven.

Ese: Whenever,just make sure you come if you really want us to continue or else I'll take it that you are no longer interested in me. Let me be going, I'll see you tomorrow.

Me: You are not taking anything? At least give me a hug to show me you are not angry.

Ese: You will get more than that tomorrow if you come.

She walked out and went home. Why is she insisting I come to her house,I've not done anything to make her think I'm seeing another girl,anyway, tomorrow I will find out what she has in store for me.

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Candidlady: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
I forgot to tell you Veronica is dead,she drowned inside Badagry beach. Everyone was afraid nobody could help her.

Me: Why did you people allow her go far when you are aware she's not good in swimming?

Ese: She did not swim,after we have finished and about leaving, some people were already inside the bus,she said she wanted to wash her legs,as she was standing, that was when the water carried her and nobody saw her. I ran home, I followed some of my street people I saw there home that day,but I heard they saw her body after two days.

Me: Gawd go console her parents. That was how I lost my friend Omonigho, he was following me and my cousins inside the beach, he wasn't aware that beach is different from pool, before we knew he was struggling,one of my cousin tried to help him, bobo wan carry my cousin join am go,guy man push am enter well make him go meet people wey dey call am. Since that day his brother don't talk to me again, he said I refused to help save his brother.

Ese: Why didn't you help him,people were saying that if you were around Veronica would not have died.

Me: Na so,I be Gawd na,the one wey follow me go I no fit save am. Although it's often said in my place that anyone water go carry nobody go fit help am.

Her cousins joined us,we later went to buy ice cream and they walked me to my house. Wahala is brewing, Ese has known my house, she'll begin to come at will,Ifeoma will see her someday. Ese wants serious relationship, she won't agree to be a side chic,she wants to be number one or nothing else,me am not ready for her yet. When we get to that bridge I'll cross it. There is no big issue there if need be to chose I'll choose Ifeoma a million times more.

I needed to see my brother and tell him how things have turned out. I'll go to my eldest sister's house on Tuesday to tell him how things are,and maybe he will give me a first hand account of what happened that night.

The bolded cracked me up...

If you not a good swimmer never ever try rescuing a drowning person cuz they'd take you with em...

Sorry bout your friend

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by marshalcarter: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Waiting....

Sipping my bullet in peace....
We've not gotten to the end of this story but I'm beginning to feel Ebi did not make it cry

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by fineberry(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Op abeg drop post, nice job.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2022
I went to see Ifeoma later that day, Ifeoma was not feeling well,she had malaria, her temperature was very hot,she was afraid of taking drugs like me,she hid the drugs under her pillow.You won't get well if you refuse to take your medication, if its me now,you for dey force me as if I am a child, I pleaded with her and she managed to take them. I stayed with her for a long time, had to be with her because if it is her,she will do more. She has slept in my house on two occasion, just because I was sick.

I went home late that day, my mom was already back, she was angry that I didn't close the door, I had to tell her Ifeoma was sick,that is why I stayed longer. 'If it was your father that met this door like this hell would have been let loose in this house, if you want to go out,lock the doors',she said. Is it serious or just headache, has she dine test to know what is wrong, they should not take it with kid gloves.

Next morning my mom gave me two hundred before she left for work,I had told her I needed money. I bought a get well soon card and a flower for Ifeoma, took it to her house that morning, she was very happy to see it.

Ifeoma: You are becoming romantic and caring these days,what is happening?

Me: Very soon, I will come ask for your hand in marriage, so I won't bother coming here,we will just be together. I will wake up with you by my side and sleep with you by my side.

Ifeoma: You are not through with secondary school yet,you are talking about marriage, Oyin focus on your future, you have a bright one,don't get distracted because of me. I am also thinking same thing, but let's get a certificate first before we talk of marriage.

Me: You are my motivation not my distraction, thoughts of you makes me want to strive harder and achieve great things in life. The words I was telling her made her happy and she began to laugh loud. 'truly a good laugh soothes the soul like medicine'. Ifeoma mom walked into the room.

Ifeoma mom: Its only when you see Oyin that you talk,when he goes back home, you will not talk to anyone again, it seems you will follow him home until you get better, Oyin come and give her her drugs. I gave her the drugs, she swallowed them,it seem there are sleeping pills among them,because less than twenty minutes she has slept off,I went home to bathe so I can go see Ese.

I entered the supermarket again and bought card and flowers for her,I want to surprise her,I dressed as if I was going for a party. I knocked on the door,I was surprised it was the mom that opened the door for me. I was thinking Ese will be at home alone that was why she asked me to come.

Me: Mummy good morning.

Ese mother: My son welcome, Ese told me you will come today, how are your parents, hope they are fine?

Me: yes,they are,how are you and everyone at home? She called Ese and left the parlour. Ese, I thought you said no one is going to be at home?

Ese: I did not tell you like that,I told you to come to the house if you really love me. Welcome, what do you care for? Eat something before we start.

Me: Anything you offer me I will take, I handed over the things I bought to her she was excited to receive them,and she hugged me very tight,and went inside.

Ese: My mom is making starch, take this coke dey step down first.

Me: Why did you ask me to come today? For my mind I dey think say na better bleep dey wait for me.

Ese: If you truly love me as you have always said,let's take an oath,and she brought out a razor, let's do it if you love me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jogsman01(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2022
Ghen ghen! Next episode edakun
Oyinmiebiagric:
I went to see Ifeoma later that day, Ifeoma was not feeling well,she had malaria, her temperature was very hot,she was afraid of taking drugs like me,she hid the drugs under her pillow.You won't get well if you refuse to take your medication, if its me now,you for dey force me as if I am a child, I pleaded with her and she managed to take them. I stayed with her for a long time, had to be with her because if it is her,she will do more. She has slept in my house on two occasion, just because I was sick.

I went home late that day, my mom was already back, she was angry that I didn't close the door, I had to tell her Ifeoma was sick,that is why I stayed longer. 'If it was your father that met this door like this hell would have been let loose in this house, if you want to go out,lock the doors',she said. Is it serious or just headache, has she dine test to know what is wrong, they should not take it with kid gloves.

Next morning my mom gave me two hundred before she left for work,I had told her I needed money. I bought a get well soon card and a flower for Ifeoma, took it to her house that morning, she was very happy to see it.

Me: Very soon, I will come ask for your hand in marriage, so I won't bother coming here,we will just be together. I will wake up with you by my side and sleep with you by my side.

Ifeoma: You are not through with secondary school yet,you are talking about marriage, Oyin focus on your future, you have a bright one,don't get distracted because of me. I am also thinking same thing, but let's get a certificate first before we talk of marriage.

Me: You are my motivation not my distraction, thoughts of you makes me want to strive harder and achieve great things in life. The words I was telling her made her happy and she began to laugh loud. 'truly a good laugh soothes the soul like medicine'. Ifeoma mom walked into the room.

Ifeoma mom: Its only when you see Oyin that you talk,when he goes back home, you will not talk to anyone again, it seems you will follow him home until you get better, Oyin come and give her her drugs. I gave her the drugs, she swallowed them,it seem there are sleeping pills among them,because less than twenty minutes she has slept off,I went home to bathe so I can go see Ese.

I entered the supermarket again and bought card and flowers for her,I want to surprise her,I dressed as if I was going for a party. I knocked on the door,I was surprised it was the mom that opened the door for me. I was thinking Ese will be at home alone that was why she asked me to come.

Ese mother: My son welcome, Ese told me you will come today, how are your parents, hope they are fine?

Me: yes,they are,how are you and everyone at home? She called Ese and left the parlour. Ese, I thought you said no one is going to be at home?

Ese: I did not tell you like that,I told you to come to the house if you really love me. Welcome, what do you care for? Eat something before we start.

Me: Anything you offer me I will take, I handed over the things I bought to her she was excited to receive them,and she hugged me very tight,and went inside.

Me: Why did you ask me to come today? For my mind I dey think say na better bleep dey wait for me.

Ese: If you truly love me as you have always said,let's take an oath,and she brought out a razor, let's do it if you love me.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2022
Blood oath? If oyin accept such nonsense,I will vex for him.

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Blood oath? If oyin accept such nonsense,I will vex for him.

Don't vex, it's just a story... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Opeyemic01:

Don't vex, it's just a story... grin
Lol how young naive girls brings such nonsense talk still baffles me. Forget it's a story,such things happens for real o. Make I no talk too much grin Love my foot grin

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Lol how young naive girls brings such nonsense talk still baffles me. Forget it's a story,such things happens for real o. Make I no talk too much grin Love my foot grin

The environment I guess has much to do about such happening. If you look at the story plot, you will see how the environment influence those characters. Parent also need serious monitoring of their children

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Opeyemic01:

The environment I guess has much to do about such happening. If you look at the story plot, you will see how the environment influence those characters. Parent also need serious monitoring of their children
True,they sent them to school not for fake love or lust grin but according to the story, Oyin been a player will be confused. Na God catch am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Starships4u(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:

Ibo latun jasi bayi?

One thing I'm scared as hell as is commitment...
I'd say I've been through a lot to not wanting to get committed again...

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
True,they sent them to school not for fake love or lust grin but according to the story, Oyin been a player will be confused. Na God catch am cheesy

That's where real parenthood comes in. Guiding the children through different stages of life and giving them correct monitoring. Otherwise street will teach them and teach them wrongly as depicted in the story

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Opeyemic01:

That's where real parenthood comes in. Guiding the children through different stages of life and giving them correct monitoring. Otherwise street will teach them and teach them wrongly as depicted in the story
Yes. That's just the fact.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Yes. That's just the fact.
People should not marry and start raising children for doing sake, they should do so prepared and be ready to train and monitor those children....look at what is happening in the north, the almajiri system, look at how it has affected the entire nation inform of banditry and terrorism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Opeyemic01:

People should not marry and start raising children for doing sake, they should do so prepared and be ready to train and monitor those children....look at what is happening in the north, the almajiri system, look at how it has affected the entire nation inform of banditry and terrorism.
Affected the nation inform of banditry and terrorism? Other states are going through same thing. I agree that almajiri is so much in the north which is really bad

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Affected the nation inform of banditry and terrorism? Other states are going through same thing. I agree that almajiri is so much in the north which is really bad

Yes but not on a massive scale and seemingly state-sponsored terrorism and banditry as it is in the north
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by johnnypumpum(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
nice write up .....

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
We don't need to take oath for us to really be in love, I told her.

Ese: If you don't do it,it is because you don't love me,and you have plans to break up with me someday.

Me: I was in total confusion, I have not thought about something like this in my life. Taking blood oath with someone I don't see a future with. I told her I'll need some time to think about it. Let's take it slowly, we will do it with time. Na wa o,if it was Ifeoma, I wouldn't have giving it a second thought, but Ese, I can't with her. Ese began to cry,and went inside. I was still thinking what was going on when she returned with her mother.

Ese mother: Oyin do you love Ese, if you do,there is nothing there in taking oath with her,its in our tradition that any boy that disvirgin our daughter will marry her and since you are the one that did,you must marry her. It seems its the mum that talked her into this thing.

Ese: Oyin I know you love me, let us do this thing to seal our love, which kind family be this one. I can't walk out of her mum,I can't make this kind of decision myself. The words of Ese and her mum are getting into my head,they were able to convince me to take the blood oath with Ese.

I could see the happiness on the face of Ese and her mum,why do they want this,and why the excitement that a fifteen years old boy is taking oath with this teenager? I finally agreed to do the covenant with Ese, and the mum left the parlour, so its me and Ese that was remaining.

Me: Why do you want this,do you think its necessary?

Ese: Because its the only way I can have you to myself, and you not running after other girls in school.

Me: Is that the reason you want to do this? Because you want me to yourself?

Ese: Yes,give me your hand, she held my hand,brought out the razor, looked into my eyes and said I love you and will always do for the rest of my life. She cut my thumb open and licked the blood that came out. She cut her thumb and asked me to lick the blood,I lick the thing without saying anything, she hugged me,I held her thinking what I just did,anyway I go find way comot for this thing.

The mum came with the food, we both ate together in same plate,from that day,I was called Ese's husband in that house, that was the day I found out Ese's father didn't stay with them.

Ese mother: Oyin from today this is your house,you can come whenever you like, you can sleep here if you want.

Me: Mummy thank you for the food, I really appreciate you ma. I stayed for sometime before I wanted to leave.

Ese: Let us go inside my room, I promised you yesterday that you will get more than a hug today.

Me: Your mum is around, let's leave it another time.

Ese: She won't say anything, don't you know you are now my husband? I told her I'll come tomorrow,because I have somewhere to go as I told her yesterday. She kissed me and walked me to her street.

I thought Ese is a reserved girl, how come she is behaving like this,all the covenant I had with Ese, I cancel it by the blood of Jesus.

10 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by marshalcarter: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lolzzzz.... OP...na serious gbege you enter so ooo...blood covenant no be child's play grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Opeyemic01:

Yes but not on a massive scale and seemingly state-sponsored terrorism and banditry as it is in the north
Alright dear
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Therock5555(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
The op said, he bind every convenant he did with Ese with the blood of Jesus...

laugh nearly kill me as I read that line, you no know say Jesus blood dey wey you dey lick person blood....

hahahahahaha

8 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
I pity Ifeoma cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
For those thinking this is just another story,it is my real life story. Its 80%,true and just about 20% fiction. Just the names and few things I changed. Anyone that stays within that location in the early 90s should know me.

19 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
For those thinking this is just another story,it is my real life story. Its 80%,true and just about 20% fiction. Just the names and few things I changed. Anyone that stays within that location in the early 90s should know me.
You are doing well,pls continue

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nemesis0147(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
hit ur point!!
Free all these sexcapade!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ride on op
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by chinosike(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Hmmm this story is becoming more interesting o...
U cancel blood covenant by the blood of Jesus lol....
Even Jesus go they up there they smile
Pls continue o I have save this story in my bookmath so I go dey follow bumbam to bumbam

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.