Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255368 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Geniuelander: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Nemesis0147:
hit ur point!!
Free all these sexcapade!!!

it's not your story and you're not the only one reading it,so don't tell Op what to do

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nemesis0147(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2022
Geniuelander:

it's not your story and you're not the only one reading it,so don't tell Op what to do
lol
No vex chief grin

6 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hahahha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Abeg where op go angry make him cum continue o

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by RichardRandy: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
For those thinking this is just another story,it is my real life story. Its 80%,true and just about 20% fiction. Just the names and few things I changed. Anyone that stays within that location in the early 90s should know me.

Well its a sweet story weda fiction or not.

I heard u saying u went to vacation in the east.
Are u from the east?

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by fineberry(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nemesis0147:
hit ur point!!
why should he stop it abeg na wetin dey ginger the story be that o
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by fineberry(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nemesis0147:
hit ur point!!
why should he stop it abeg na wetin dey ginger the story be that o.

Op were Ese ask you to go to her room off me o, Na different type of upbringing dey o.

Abeg come drop update o, Oluwa bless you

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by RichardRandy: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
For those thinking this is just another story,it is my real life story. Its 80%,true and just about 20% fiction. Just the names and few things I changed. Anyone that stays within that location in the early 90s should know me.

U didnt reply me
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=RichardRandy post=110603898]

Well its a sweet story weda fiction or not.

I heard u saying u went to vacation in the east.
Are u from the east? No,I am from south south state. My sister married an Igbo guy and they are based in the East.

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Adesina12: 12:27am On Feb 28, 2022
You're so naive to took oath with Else
It's a bad thing to do.
I hope the spell casted on both of you have been removed permanently
Sweet popcorn for you Oyin

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by RichardRandy: 7:08am On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=Oyinmiebiagric post=110612556][/quote]

Ok
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2022
I need look for solutions to this nonsense I've gotten myself into. I went to see Ifeoma, her health was not improving, she needs to go for test to ascertain what is wrong. I followed her and her mom to the hospital the next day.

She has typhoid, drugs were given to her and we went back home. I was afraid of going to see Ese, I can't figure what Ese and her mother has in store for me,its better I buy some time,maybe my brother should come back before I see her.

Me: My brother came back on Sunday, I told him what I did with Ese,and how the mother pressurized me into it.

Ebi: So as big as you are you cannot take a decision and stand by it,small time you will enter school,you need to start standing up for yourself,what you don't want, don't take it. Now see what you have gotten yourself into,I no sabi this kind one,let's just hope its an empty oath.

No specific answer was giving, I should be hopeful, this one Na serious problem i enter like this. Monday morning my dad and my brother went to the office of the policemen that came to look for him,I didn't go to school, I went to Ifeoma's house to be with her,she's getting better, but still having headache. She was angry I didn't go to school, I let her know she's more important to me than school.

As I was coming from her house, I saw Ese and my brother talking outside, this boy is back home so soon.

Ebi: Finish with this girl come inside make we talk.

Me: Ese what did you tell him? Hope you did not tell him I didn't come to school?

Ese: How will I know you were not in school, when I didn't go to school. You did not welcome me,you are angry with me?

Me: I was just wondering what you and my brother was talking about. Let us go inside.

Ese: Why don't you want to introduce me to your parents, are you not proud of me?

Me: My parents are not always at home,so it will be difficult for you to meet them,besides my parents don't want me keeping female friends.

Ese: That means they don't know about me? When do they come back, I'll like to meet them soon.

Me: You will meet them,after my Waec, that is when I'm permitted to bring a girl home.

Ese: It's just about six months, I'll wait. This girl that said she wants something secret is beginning to show her real color. I dey wait for her.

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ese is playing me,it seems she has me where she wants me to be. She now knows I'm always at home alone, from that day Ese came almost daily except on Sunday.

Ebi: You don enter wahala for this girl hand, she really like you,wetin you dey tell these girls wey dem no dey let you rest? We go meet Yusuf him go help you check wetin you and Ese do,him go come here on Saturday, but you go give am five hundred if him come.

Me: OK,thank you,what can I do without you?

Ebi: Na that one you dey use console yourself? I no go dey always with you,small time I go go service, you no go see me for one year,you go face anything yourself.You self go enter school na only you go dey there.

Me: Till then I go find solution. You never tell me how you and daddy go for police people hand.

Ebi: You know your father, as long as na him take you go police, him must come out with you, I told them I was not aware of what happened there. Have you seen Ajiri? If Ese come this week try go see am. How about Ifeoma, I've not seen her since I came back,has she gone to school?

Me: She is not feeling well,but she is getting better. I go see her later.

Ebi: No wonder,Ese dey come here anyhow,I go see her later. My brother truly like that Ifeoma of a girl.

Ese and I went to the hospital Ajiri is admitted, no be small wound, they shot him in the back and used machete to cut his hand,that boy is lucky to still be alive, why would a human being want to kill his fellow human being because of teenagers, well I'm happy he is alive and responding to treatment, the bullet has been removed, but there are still some boris in his body, the doctor said it can be managed,so they won't remove it now. I prayed for him,that he should get well and discharged soonest.

Saturday afternoon Yusuf came,he was a small boy of not more than eighteen years, but him sabi babalawo work.

Yusuf: Ebi say I wan work for you. Ebi na here we go stay or make we go backyard.

Ebi: Make una enter room,Ebi brought hot drink from my dad's room,gave it to me with 6 pieces of 5naira note. Follow am make una go room.

Me: You no go follow us?

Ebi: You be man,go settle your matter yourself, na because of you him come. I went inside the room with Yusuf.

Yusuf: Give me hot, give me three pieces of five naira,he did some incantations, give me your right hand,he spat on my hand said something,shook his head and asked me what I wanted.

Me: I think say Ebi don tell you everything na.

Yusuf: Him no tell me anything, he just tell me say make I come work for you. I told him how I took blood oath with Ese and I don't want it to have any effect on me. He took my hand again,and asked me to bring two pieces of five naira,I gave it to him,he drank from the hot,poured it on his hands,used it to rub my two hands.

You are a lucky boy,that girl wanted to tie your spirit to hers,but the thing no work, the spirits refused her sacrifice, if not by now you for they run follow her like mumu, he asked me some questions,if Ese is surprised that I'm not seeing her everyday, and why i have not had sex with her since that day?I no kuku sabi what she wants. He told me to treat her well, that she has good intentions towards me. Don't accept to do another oath with her again, because she will still find out the spirits rejected that one and she will ask you to do another one with her. Is there any other thing you want to know?

Me: I pass my GCE? Wetin dey do Ifeoma?

Yusuf: Give me three five naira, I ran out of the room came back and gave it to him,he drank his hot,looked into my palms as usual,and did his consultation.

You don pass the exam,you and that girl spirit tight well well o,she go still well,na small sickness dey do her,nothing serious.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
The thing he told me that was important to me was I passed my GCE and Ifeoma will be fine. Ese I no send her, anything she do that's her business.

Yusuf: Any other thing?

Me: Nothing again,thank you. He packed his things and went to the parlour, Ebi gave him the remaining hot and I gave him 500,he left with the five naira notes. He stayed with us for a while,he ate and left. If you see him you will never think he has such powers. I later learnt he was a medical student in unilag.

Me: Ebi this boy they see o,anything you ask am him go tell you.

Ebi: That's why I brought him here,so you don't put your whole life in him. If I take you go where him dey,any small problem you go run go there. Hope say him give you solution to the Ese issue? That's the most important thing, I no want make my brother come die like fowl.

Me: Him say nothing we do ,that it doesn't have effect on any of us, he said its nonsense. He said I passed my GCE.

Ebi: You ask am that one self? I know say you go dey ask mumu questions, that's why you won't see him again.

'See bros,you dey go see am,but you no want make me I go,I must find where that guy dey stay'. Monday I began school for the term,everyone was telling me about the death of Veronica, some students have gone to visit her parents to sympathize with them. When someone die,na there all your story go come out, after the death of Veronica that is when I found out Veronica was bleeping all bleepable,chai! it seems I'm the only guy that did not bleep that girl.

I became very serious with my studies this term, I must pass Waec with flying colors. My sisters has promised me many things, I must not disappoint them.

Ese: Why didn't you come to see me this morning when you came to school, its not fair o,you will come to school without telling me. You don't want me to know you came to school abi?

Me: You were the one that told me we should keep the relationship secret, all of a sudden, you want us to be seen everywhere. Why can't you keep to your word?

Ese: You want it secret so you can be running after other girls, you are not proud of me,why don't you want people to know we are dating? You have something you are not telling me.

Ebi has already told me to play along with her and do as if I've not heard anything about why she said we should take that oath.

Me: I took oath with you,why should I go out with other girls or do you think if I don't love you I'll take that oath with you? Besides why do you want me to come report myself to you when I come to school

Ese: If I go out with another guy I will die,if you go out with another girl, you self go die,so both of us need to be faithful to ourselves. And the best way of doing that is to let everyone in school know we are dating so no girl will have an eye for you and no other boy will have eye for me.

Me: That is OK. Nonsense girl,as we small like this na him you want make we cage our lives together,if you never follow another boy,me I don dey follow other girls and I'm not ready to stop now. The more Ese and I began to show we are dating, the more other girls in school were wanting me. Wahala

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by VEXT: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fire on cool cool
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hehehehe Small small children like this fa
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
One of my new year resolution was I was going to stick to just Ifeoma and Ese, every other girl will turn to my platonic lovers. We are not even in the second month of the year I was feeling like a guy that has not had sex for like a year. The easiest pick,Omolara, Adeola, Shewa or Susan. I don't know what I did to Bukola or what she heard about me,but she was giving me space. I'll talk to her someday to know why she is snubbing me.

Ifeoma's health has improved, she's now getting back to her feet,good news to me, I came home one day with Ese,less than an hour later Ifeoma came around,luckily for me my brother was at home.

Ebi: See our sister don well o,she don begin come outside, he hugged her,I went to her also and hugged her and pecked her,she was surprised with our reaction on seeing her. Ese was just sitted glued to the chair. Ifeoma could see from her uniform that she was attending same school as I do.

Ifeoma: Ebi,you only came to see me once all through the time I was sick abi? Oyin this is your friend, welcome to our house.

Ebi: Ifeoma leave this people, come make we go talk,two aside,I think say na belle sick you dey sick,when I hear say you no well for almost one month,both of them began to chase themselves inside the room.

Me: Ese you should start going, we will see tomorrow. Unlike Ese, she did not ask questions, she just stood up,took her bags,hugged me and off she was going, I had to walk her to our junction, she didn't say a word. Abi her juju don tell her say na Oyin wife be this.

Ese: Please be at the bus stop early tomorrow at least before 7:30,don't keep me waiting as you did today. We will go to my house tomorrow after school, I've been coming to your place since school resumed, but you've not deemed it fit to come to my place.

Me: No need coming to my place again, we will be going directly to your house every day from tomorrow if that is what you want. She's very comfortable whenever I'm in her house, she doesn't understand why I'll be the one to open my door and presumably alone and will refuse to make love to her. Since the first time, I've not entered there again.

I went back home and saw Ebi and Ifeoma playing in the parlour, Ebi no play hard play with that girl, she never well finish.

Ifeoma: How you take know? I've been telling him to leave me since, him just dey disturb me.

Ebi: Una two dey behave like twins,even if you don well,because him talk am you go say you never well finish. Abeg make I leave una,I wan go see person.

Ifeoma: Oyin I'm not OK fully but I'm better than yesterday, so I felt I should walk to your house and see you,have you bought jamb form, don't tell me you don't have money? I will not but this one for you.

Me: I've not,but Ebi said he will buy it next week. (I lied).I've not even thought about it.

Ifeoma: Tell him to be fast about it,I heard they will still stop selling it,month end. After our many talk,we did our normal thing, she was about leaving when she asked. Oyin why did Ebi ask if its pregnancy sickness I was having, do you guys think I've been sleeping around in school?

Me: We've not had any discussion like that, he was just playing with you, his usual way.

Ifeoma: That your friend will now be looking at me like one bad girl that is bleeping around, una don spoil me for that girl front.

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ride on op
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
After school the next day we went to Ese's house, her mother was at home, she was happy to see me.

Ese mother: Since that day you came,you have not bothered coming to the house again, I told you this is your house now,or you are not comfortable with me around.

Me: It is Ese that does not want me to come, she'll prefer we go to my place,I had to force her for her to agree we come here today. (She think say na only she sabi talk for my back).

Ese mother: No wonder she's coming home late these days,anyway welcome, Ese get Oyin water to drink. she stood up and went outside of the house.

Ese: Come inside and take the water I can't bring it for you o, i went inside Ese was already almost naked,she was just putting on her pant and a small spaghetti top,you could see her nipples from the cloth she was wearing. My dick raised its head. See how you bumped into my room, you are not respecting my privacy, cant you knock? oya close your eyes.

Me: Close which eyes, I walked to where she was standing and held the nipples,she screamed, my mom is around o,wait let me check where she is.

She came back locked her door,it seems my mom has gone to see her friend. See speed I use remove my uniform, I began to smooch her body, laid her on the bed,removed her top and sucked her tiny nipples,na because of this thing na him make those boys come fight me,today I go deal with you. We took some time,before I slotted my dick into her pussy,she can scream,I don't know if its pain or the thing they sweet her,the place was very tight, I was the only one that has entered there,men the thing sweet,small time I don cum.

She said she's not OK yet,I started again, I turn her every where turnable, she was very flexible and can whine her waist,thats why they call her in school, 'small waist wey dey shake'. She finally cum with a loud noise that I had to cover her mouth, before her mother go hear her voice from wherever she dey. I turned her back,banged her doggy, I finally cum the second time,I was exhausted, she went to the toilet to bathe,when she came out, she asked if I would bathe also,I said no. I've already worn my uniform, I went to the parlour, she gave me food, I ate and she walked me home. On my way home I saw Susan, don't know where she was going, she stopped me and began to ask silly questions.

Susan: Its seems your new year resolution is to avoid me abi? How many times have you come to my house this year or is it because of that small girl that is shaking her small waist she she is walking that is deceiving you,she's not even fine. I pity her make Ifeoma catch her,she go hear something that day.

Me: If I no come you no dey come? Or na only guy dey find girl, at least our two na him dey enjoy the thing,why is it only me that will be checking up on you.

Susan: I don't look for guys,rather its guys that look for me,whenever you are ready to see me come to my house. I began to walk home. Oyin you are leaving, if you leave don't talk to me in your life.

Me: You too get wahala, Susan I'm very tired,see the time,I'm just coming back from school, and I'm very tired. I'll come to your house tomorrow I promise. Susan is a nymphomania,she has almost bleeped all the guys in the area and she is never satisfied, no matter how hard you bleep her,she is ready for more, no wonder she can't stay with one guy.

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oyin. Wetin you dey find for Ese hand, you go see. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Adesina12: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Oyin. Wetin you dey find for Ese hand, you go see. undecided

Na so, he don forget quickly
Small quicky she don jam belle for you and tie you down forever
You better commot now now
Sweet popcorn for una
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Adesina12:

Na so, he don forget quickly
Small quicky she don jam belle for you and tie you down forever
You better commot now now
Sweet popcorn for una
He will probably ignore the warning and do another blood oath with her,who knows?
I just hope he doesn't.
It's even obvious he won't marry Ifeoma at last. Na the girl I dey pity

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by fineberry(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Even if Op bleep Ese in her mum presencs, she won't talk o ajeh...........Op ororo do t your head jare, abeg come gv us update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2022
My mom gave my brother money to buy jamb form for me. I had to register for evening lesson, so I can pick up before the exams comes up. It seems I was the youngest in that place,only one guy in my street was the only person I know there, location was in Satellite town.

I buried my head in my books, I don't want to miss my opportunity of passing my exams in my first sitting, Ifeoma was truly a motivation, she was supportive in every way she can. Ese and I continued our escapade,from the school to her house, her mum has been recalled to her job,so it was just Ese and I,and some times Ajiri will be around.

Ese: If I get pregnant what will you do Oyin?

Me: There is nothing to do,you will give birth to the baby na.

Ese: I will give birth outside wedlock. Instead of you to say we will get married immediately, before my stomach will protrude, you are saying I will give birth. My mum is in need of a grand child,and Ajiri is not willing to pregnant a girl, I don't know why, so my mum is asking me to give her a child. You know if we give birth the baby will be very good looking.

Me: I'm not thinking of giving birth yet,I want to concentrate on my studies, do you want me to stop having sex with you? Don't bring this kind of discussion with me again. I leave her begin go house.

Instead of this girl to dey think about her future all she's considering herself with is sex and how to give birth to children at this young age.Make she go find who go give her belle wey she and her mama dey find.

Evening mass that day our names were read out that we have letters,we should pick them up after mass. I know that results were out, I had confidence that I've already passed my exams. I got the letter,opened it immediately, I got seven credits, but I failed account and economics. Bad news,I no fit study accounting again. I showed my brother the result, he was not happy that I didn't have a single A,but he advised me to put efforts in my Waec. This bros know how to encourage me,he gave me five hundred for getting seven credits.

I showed my dad the result, he just said I've made him proud, your mother will give you money to buy clothes for you. That is what he uses to compensate his children for doing well. My mom told everyone that cared to hear that Oyin has passed GCE, that I'll be writing jamb soon,immediately he finish school, him go get admission enter university.

Ifeoma's mother heard and she came to the house to congratulate me,na GCE I pass I no graduate with first class. I told Ese and before you know it, almost everyone has heard including my class teacher. She used me as an example in the assembly, if you take your studies serious you will pass any exam,regardless if its internal or external exams. Ese was very happy for me,at least her boyfriend is the envy of guys in school, while the girls were coming for us to study together.

Ifeoma came and heard I passed GCE, she was so excited, I believe you can do it. Seven credits, no A,you try but you can do better.

Me: I don pass, when are you giving me what you promised me?

Ifeoma: What did I promise you? I can't remember.

Me: You are pretending you've forgotten abi? You said if I passed you will bleep me.

Ifeoma: Oyin so you didn't forget,I just used that to motivate you. You will marry me and we will have ourselves for the rest of our lives,why you want dey rush? If we begin to have sex now,we will not be able to concentrate, we will miss out on our future. You are angry,that your face wey you do like that no go make me change my mind. You don't want to say anything? Don't worry I'll come sleep in your house tonight, we will talk it over.

For the first time in my life I was disappointed with Ifeoma. This girl sabi how many years I've been waiting patiently for her. I was visibly angry. If you like come if you you like no come,i told her,that's your business. I walked out of her house. Oyin you are leaving me like that? I no answer her I went my way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ifeoma followed me,Oyin you are walking out of me because of sex,this is your true color, so all you want from me is sex,because I told you we can't do it you are walking away from me. Oyin so all the I love you've been telling me is because of this, I see your true color now. She was trying to play on my emotions. I didn't even say anything, me wey dey vex that moment like say I lost somebody. She followed me home,no one was at home. I know Ifeoma will never allow me have sex with her,she's someone that stands by her word regardless of anything, but I want do small shakara whether she go change her mind.

Ifeoma: You are angry because of sex,are you not considering that I may get pregnant. Don't you know my future will be ruined, I'll become a dropout, is that what you want for your baby? I know I promised you,but I thought we already agreed that it will be after marriage. Talk to me,why are you keeping silent on me,you making me look like a fool. She continued talking, I still didn't say anything, because if I talk what's on my mind,she no go talk to me again for her life. Oyin I want to go Cook, if I finish I'll come sleep here,she left without me saying anything. I no sabi why the thing dey pain me like that.

Later that evening she came again, this time my brother and my mom were in the parlour.

Ebi: Ifeoma this one you come around this night, hope everything is OK?

Ifeoma: I don't know what I did to Oyin, he has not been talking to me since I came back from school. My mom said both of you know how to settle yourselves and went inside her room,Oyin make sure you give her something to eat.

Ebi: Why you no dey talk to her,oya settle with her now,abi na those people don dey deceive you make you quarrel with her?

Ifeoma: Which people, because I can't see anything I did that is making him not talk to me.

Ebi: Nothing we can't handle, Oyin wetin my babe do you na? Talk to me.

Me: We have an agreement, why she dey break am,have I not been faithful on my own part? Why is she treating me like that.

Ebi: This one una two dey fear talk what is the problem, you guys should sort it yourself.

Ifeoma came and sat on my legs,she started telling me how long we've been together, how we should not allow small misunderstanding to scattered what is a perfect relationship, that sex is not what is used to measure love,that small girls that are in primary school are already having sex with multiple guys,do you want us to be like that. She talk until I felt for her.

Me: Its not that I really want sex but I just want you to keep to your promise, after a while we settled and I was thinking this girl has made up her mind to finally give in,but I was wrong,she's really not ready for sex.

Ifeoma is not a church girl, but she's very principled. They are very close in their family, the father, mother and her siblings all have this closeness to themselves, I envy their family alot,their father don't beat them, they are very free to talk to them and most of the advice she gives to me, she always tells me my mother said this or my father said this. Unlike my house, where we don't see my father sometimes one week, if he is in the parlour every one will run inside their rooms,if you need money you cannot tell my dad,its my mom that stands between us. No wonder everyone behaves the way they like in my house.

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
This ifeoma na wife material. When girls like this experience heart break, the next guy will suffer.

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by chinosike(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
I think the last girl that have this kind of ifeoma manners die in 1980s , u hardly find such girl who are good in motivating their fellow guys and til keep NO on sex...
Next episode OP am following

9 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by azammi(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
I feel Ebi would later have something to do with ifoema
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 5:31am On Mar 02, 2022
The fact that I was forming quarrel with Ifeoma made her stay at home for a week,she said she wants us to settle before she returns to school. After much pleading from her and intervention from Ebi I finally agreed to forgive her and we started from where we stopped, but this time I begin behave as I like,the love I had for her decreased, but she was my number one girl.

I met a guy in the lesson I attend, Taye,he is a twin, but he attends the evening lesson while his sister Kehinde attends the morning class. I got very close to Taye,he was an introvert like me, so our friendship was going on fine, I've never seen his twin, before I'll come for lesson, she would have left,he has never said anything about his twin. Taye has finished secondary school for two years, but has not been able to pass English, I don't know about the sister, but they finished secondary school same year as he told me.

Taye: You are such a lucky boy,to have made your papers,I didn't tell him I was still in secondary school.

Me: Why not register for Waec in a special center? Or you get someone to help you sit for English the day of the exams.

Taye: My dad will not let me sit for Waec,he said I should prepare for GCE by October,he doesn't even want to hear special center. He said I should read and make my papers myself.

Me: I will help you,if I'm still in Lagos then,because I would have entered school then. I think say if you enter school, Waec go come easy.

Me and Taye became very close friends that he visits me regularly on Saturdays. I told him about Ifeoma, he was surprised I had a girlfriend, he said he has never had a girl let alone had sex in his life,it sounded weird to me,I told him any girl he fancy, he should show me I will work it for him. Among all the girls in the whole lesson, Taye said he wants the girl that the whole guys in lesson wants. How can I talk to this one,do you know how many guys talk to her daily asking her out,can't you see the way guys are queuing before her,please choose another person. Taye insisted that it's Adaobi he wants. You will summon courage and talk to her yourself be that.

Taye was helping me with account and economics, while I was with English, the guy is intelligent, but why is he not making a credit pass in English, that I can't tell. We've been friends for almost two months, my birthday was approaching, I started seeing my kind of girl in class,slim,small waist,everthing small,but you can see the figure. She was always stealing a glance at me and Taye. I came to lesson that day,I wasn't feeling well,Taye didn't come, so I was lonely, she looked at me from where she sat,before I go house today I go toast this girl and talk to Adaobi,I said to myself.

Me: You looking like diamond in the field of stones,your beauty is attracting me to you,since the first time I saw you some two weeks ago,I've been finding it hard to take you off my head,can we be friends?

Kehinde: Oyin, you are good with words, but I'm not interested, you are friends with my brother and I can't go out with my brothers friend. So you planned with my brother that if he's not around, you will come talk to me.

Me: Who is your brother?

Kehinde: You are doing as if you don't know,it is Taye
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Taye is your brother, are you sure? He told me he is a twin, you don't look like him at all,he's fair and you are dark,I was expecting them to look alike at least as twins.

Kehinde: He looks like my dad,I look like my mum,are you sure you don't know I am his sister?

Me: Seriously, I don't know, our two clicked together immediately, seems she likes me,but she's afraid of her brother, me I never knew,why did he keep it from me.

As lesson closed I was waiting to say Hi to Adaobi and maybe we can become friends. See boys that surrounds her and her friends,they were like seven guys with two of her friends. Fear catch me I just looked at her and they passed me,see the guys following this small girl, guys in their twenties.

Ese has been tormenting my life, saying she wants to meet my parents, the last time she brought this up I told her after we finish our Waec, but this girl is so stubborn like a typical Warri girl, she no dey hear word. I was lucky, with all the sex we are having she's not yet pregnant.

Ese: If you don't want to take me to your parents, let's swear oath that you will take me to them when we finish school.

Me: If I swear anything with you again in my life make I bend,no bring that nonsense come meet me again, if you insist everyone go dey them own. She got the message and closed the chapter.

Ese: I know you are looking for way to leave me. Oyin what am I not doing for you? I give myself to you whenever you want, my money we spend it together,everyone is saying you have sucked all my juice, Oyin don't leave me o,you will not like what I will do.

Me: We are on oath not to leave ourselves, secondly, there is nobody in school or at home who does not know you and I are dating, so why should I leave you? You know I love you like no other, I teased her,called her the names she likes and she became happy. I like to bleep her when she's happy, it will seem she's in another world, like someone who is on cocaine, I can't tell if its spirit that enters her.

Me: Taye why didn't you come to lesson yesterday, and why didn't you tell me Kehinde is your sister?

Taye: I was having headaches yesterday that is why,you never asked that's why I didn't bother to tell you. Who told you she's my sister, how did you find out?

Me: I went to talk to her,and she said you are the one that sent me to talk to her. That you pretended to be sick so I could come toast her.

Taye: That girl, she no go agree for you,she don't like talking to my friends, she said my friends are always boring. That one concerns you and her,me I don comot mind for where she dey,but if she want me to bleep her I dey game.

I walked up to Adaobi one day,please can I have five minutes of your time after the close of lesson.

Adaobi: What is it you want to talk to me about? Just see me after lesson close. After lesson closed,she stayed inside for like ten minutes, Taye and I were outside waiting, that is the day Kehinde wanted to follow his brother home.

Kehinde: What are you guys waiting for, let's be going home Taye.

Me: Be going na,is it both of you that are going home together, or you want something else,if you want just ask and I may just grant your request. As I was talking with Kehinde, Adaobi came with her entourage. Why do you want to see me? And please I don't have much time,so be brief. fear don already enter my mind. Taye and I have been dying to have you as friends, but I said he should have you since he is the one that first declared interest in you,he really likes you and want to be more than friends with you.

Adaobi: So why is he not the one telling me this, does he has wound in his mouth or you are his spokesman? If he is interested he should come and tell me that himself tomorrow, its late already they will be expecting me at home. If he has balls let him come by himself alone.

Me: OK, she was about leaving I held her hand and said,you are the most beautiful girl I've set my eyes on since I was born. She looked me in the eyes and asked 'is it you that wants me or your friend'? I handle her hand she smiled and I left her.

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2022
I don dey vex for this Oyin. Na which kind toast and jump from one girl to another be this? Anyway. Ese will deal with him for me grin

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by cowardafonja: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Very nice and raw. Ride on OP

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.