Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255373 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by cowardafonja: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I don dey vex for this Oyin. Na which kind toast and jump from one girl to another be this? Anyway. Ese will deal with him for me grin

Hahaha.... Ese be like bone in Oyin's neck
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2022
cowardafonja:

Hahaha.... Ese be like bone in Oyin's neck
He got his match na grin

Last last he will join her brother's cult group. (Just maybe)
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I don dey vex for this Oyin. Na which kind toast and jump from one girl to another be this? Anyway. Ese will deal with him for me grin

Na Ashawo, Express Male Olosho, Player, Playboy etc.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
MrCuteking:

Na Ashawo, Express Male Olosho, Player, Playboy etc.
Small boy like him
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by fineberry(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
@lapilolo come sight this thread o. Oyin come continue o. Nice job ajeh.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Foureyes(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
And this thread has started since 2months ago if I'm correct��. Oga finish this thing na angry

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Taye was scared to his bones,Kehinde was surprised, she thought I was the one that wanted Adaobi.

Taye: What am I going to tell her tomorrow? I don't know what to tell her,write something down for me so I can read it.

Me: The way you feeling about her,just tell her,girls know when you reading from a script and when you talking from your heart. Just comport yourself and you will be fine.

Taye: I hope she doesn't say No,I won't be able to come to this lesson again.

Me: She wont ,it seems she likes you. Told him that to embolden him, man wey dey fear to talk to a girl. They only have two things to say. Yes or No. I'm always ready for them.

Next day Taye and i came very early,and he wore his best clothe,that is the best I've seen him look,this guy want use fine dress entice Adaobi.

Taye: If this girl say yes to me,I'll work my sister for you. You that can't talk to a small girl,its Kehinde that is very stubborn that you want to give me,when I'm ready for her,I know what to do. I just got permission to woo her. He asked for tips, I told him to use his head. She came expecting him to say something, Taye was bold, don't know where it came from, but unfortunately she said he is not her type. Jeez falling hand. I consoled him and promised him he will see a better girl than that useless Adaobi, but Taye could not get his mind off that girl. That is his business, he will move on with time.

I was not able to get any girl in that lesson, although Adaobi and Kehinde became our friends, nothing happened between us,I had to flow with Adaobi because of Taye, she's not my kind of girl,she's beautiful, but I don't like girls who are on the big side.

The day of jamb came my brother took me there, the thing was not as difficult like GCE,it was objective questions and I thought I will get at least 350. I continued the lesson in preparation for my Waec,most of the people that were in the class were no more there,that is almost all of them have finished secondary school.

Ifeoma and I were becoming kind of distance, she comes home once a month now,whenever she comes,I'm always happy to see her,but she doesn't look like she misses me again,I'm beginning to miss her ,I don't know why. I am now running away from girls, I was only rolling with Ese and Susan. All school girls I paused them,Ese was the main reason for that,but it was good for me. At least she help me with that one.

Taye still comes to the house almost every Saturday, this day surprisingly Kehinde came with him. She has been asking after you that's why I told her to come with me.

Kehinde: You claim we are your friends, but you have never visited our house, what kind of friend behaves that way? Or its because of me you don't want to come know our place.

Me: I don't have time during weekdays if not I would have visited you guys, but I promise to come this coming Saturday. Kehinde has become more prettier than the last time I saw her almost a month ago,she was flirting with me throughout her stay,If Taye was smart he would have noticed it. I felt she wants us to get down,I go find out if that is what she wants,because that is what I want.

8 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Adesina12: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Oyin weldone
Please don't stop this abruptly
We are enjoying every bit of the story
Please kwantinu
Sweet popcorn for you dear

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by benchosky(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Taye was scared to his bones,Kehinde was surprised, she thought I was the one that wanted Adaobi.

Taye: What am I going to tell her tomorrow? I don't know what to tell her,write something down for me so I can read it.

Me: The way you feeling about her,just tell her,girls know when you reading from a script and when you talking from your heart. Just comport yourself and you will be fine.

Taye: I hope she doesn't say No,I won't be able to come to this lesson again.

Me: She wont ,it seems she likes you. Told him that to embolden him, man wey dey fear to talk to a girl. They only have two things to say. Yes or No. I'm always ready for them.

Next day Taye and i came very early,and he wore his best clothe,that is the best I've seen him look,this guy want use fine dress entice Adaobi.

Taye: If this girl say yes to me,I'll work my sister for you. You that can't talk to a small girl,its Kehinde that is very stubborn that you want to give me,when I'm ready for her,I know what to do. I just got permission to woo her. He asked for tips, I told him to use his head. She came expecting him to say something, Taye was bold, don't know where it came from, but unfortunately she said he is not her type. Jeez falling hand. I consoled him and promised him he will see a better girl than that useless Adaobi, but Taye could not get his mind off that girl. That is his business, he will move on with time.

I was not able to get any girl in that lesson, although Adaobi and Kehinde became our friends, nothing happened between us,I had to flow with Adaobi because of Taye, she's not my kind of girl,she's beautiful, but I don't like girls who are on the big side.

The day of jamb came my brother took me there, the thing was not as difficult like GCE,it was objective questions and I thought I will get at least 350. I continued the lesson in preparation for my Waec,most of the people that were in the class were no more there,that is almost all of them have finished secondary school.

Ifeoma and I were becoming kind of distance, she comes home once a month now,whenever she comes,I'm always happy to see her,but she doesn't look like she misses me again,I'm beginning to miss her ,I don't know why. I am now running away from girls, I was only rolling with Ese and Susan. All school girls I paused them,Ese was the main reason for that,but it was good for me. At least she help me with that one.

Taye still comes to the house almost every Saturday, this day surprisingly Kehinde came with him. She has been asking after you that's why I told her to come with me.

Kehinde: You claim we are your friends, but you have never visited our house, what kind of friend behaves that way? Or its because of me you don't want to come know our place.

Me: I don't have time during weekdays if not I would have visited you guys, but I promise to come this coming Saturday. Kehinde has become more prettier than the last time I saw her almost a month ago,she was flirting with me throughout her stay,If Taye was smart he would have noticed it. I felt she wants us to get down,I go find out if that is what she wants,because that is what I want.

that is what u want bad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ese and I kept on with what we were doing almost everyday, she was bringing new styles and it was making the next one the best one. Till date I still have memories of Ese and I in bed. Waec was getting closer,my preparation was going very well, unfortunately Ese was not putting too much into her academics, I don't know what she was hoping for,me I no sabi encourage person.

I went to Taye's house as I promised them,Kehinde was the main reason I was going there,she heard I was around but didn't come out from her room, I didn't want to be asking after her so Taye won't feel I'm there because of the sister,I've stayed for almost an hour when she came out wearing some see through cloth, the thing scatter my head, Taye went downstairs, I quickly had a few chat with her.

Me: When will you come and visit me,now you know where I stay? You don't have any excuse now.

Kehinde: When do you want me to come? But I will leave before twelve,so nobody will know I left the house.

Me. Come on Tuesday by 9,so you can go back home before twelve.

Kehinde: OK,expect me then,get me something o. Taye came back and she changed as if we are watching TV,this girl sabi pretend.

Taye: Kehinde why don't you like playing with my friends, Oyin is a nice guy.

Kehinde: Are you the one to tell me who to talk to,I don't like him,is it by force. I stayed with them till afternoon before I went back home, expecting to see Kehinde on Tuesday. I formed sick so as not to go to school, stayed at home throughout that day she didn't show up. Ese came to know why I didn't go to school, told her I wasn't feeling well. Next day I still didn't go to school,my mom asked me not to go till I get better,the thing pain me,but I had no option.

I was alone at home watching film when someone knocked on the door, like film it was Kehinde,she finally came,thank Gawd I no go school today.

Kehinde: Sorry I didn't come yesterday, Taye didn't go out,so I decided to come today.

Me: Whatever, you are here now. I was thinking she would be a virgin,since the brother said she's not into guys,I was wrong, this girl is a pro in the game of sex. I didn't know she came to bleep me,who am I to resist been bleeped.

I wrote my Waec,this one hard no be small,no single opportunity for expo,the teachers, I don't know what they gain if people fail,instead of them to help us small,nothing at all,thank Gawd I have made my papers already if not I no sure say I for fit pass that exams. Regardless of how it was,we still partied after our exams, almost everyone knew they didn't do well,but we still party say we finished secondary school.

My jamb result came out, I didn't do as well as i expected. I scored 202,Lasu didn't give me admission, but I managed to gain admission into Esut the beginning of the end of all the beautiful dreams I had.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Dammyseyon(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Ese and I kept on with what we were doing almost everyday, she was bringing new styles and it was making the next one the best one. Till date I still have memories of Ese and I in bed. Waec was getting closer,my preparation was going very well, unfortunately Ese was not putting too much into her academics, I don't know what she was hoping for,me I no sabi encourage person.

I was alone at home watching film when someone knocked on the door, like film it was Kehinde,she finally came,thank Gawd I no go school today.

Your body count as a secondary school student is alarming. Ahan...and you still managed to balance it with your academic, you deserve some accolades. You sabi

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nemesis0147(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:

I went to Taye's house as I promised them,Kehinde was the main reason I was going there,she heard I was around but didn't come out from her room, I didn't want to be asking after her so Taye won't feel I'm there because of the sister,I've stayed for almost an hour when she came out wearing some see through cloth, the thing scatter my head, Taye went downstairs, I quickly had a few chat with her.

Me: When will you come and visit me,now you know where I stay? You don't have any excuse now.

Kehinde: When do you want me to come? But I will leave before twelve,so nobody will know I left the house.

Me. Come on Tuesday by 9,so you can go back home before twelve.

Kehinde: OK,expect me then,get me something o. Taye came back and she changed as if we are watching TV,this girl sabi pretend.

Taye: Kehinde why don't you like playing with my friends, Oyin is a nice guy.

Kehinde: Are you the one to tell me who to talk to,I don't like him,is it by force. I stayed with them till afternoon before I went back home, expecting to see Kehinde on Tuesday. I formed sick so as not to go to school, stayed at home throughout that day she didn't show up. Ese came to know why I didn't go to school, told her I wasn't feeling well. Next day I still didn't go to school,my mom asked me not to go till I get better,the thing pain me,but I had no option.

Kehinde: Sorry I didn't come yesterday, Taye didn't go out,so I decided to come today.

Me: Whatever, you are here now. I was thinking she would be a virgin,since the brother said she's not into guys,I was wrong, this girl is a pro in the game of sex. I didn't know she came to bleep me,who am I to resist been bleeped.

I wrote my Waec,this one hard no be small,no single opportunity for expo,the teachers, I don't know what they gain if people fail,instead of them to help us small,nothing at all,thank Gawd I have made my papers already if not I no sure say I for fit pass that exams. Regardless of how it was,we still partied after our exams, almost everyone knew they didn't do well,but we still party say we finished secondary school.

My jamb result came out, I didn't do as well as i expected. I scored 202,Lasu didn't give me admission, but I managed to gain admission into Esut the beginning of the end of all the beautiful dreams I had.

chai
So na Esut you school
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Ese and I kept on with what we were doing almost everyday, she was bringing new styles and it was making the next one the best one. Till date I still have memories of Ese and I in bed. Waec was getting closer,my preparation was going very well, unfortunately Ese was not putting too much into her a

She Dey look for pregnancy grin

6 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Foureyes(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Chaii see as person sec days make sense. My own just be like what i can't describe� was boring asf� embarassed

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
My in-law was the one that helped me in securing the admission. Ifeoma was not happy,Ese said she will follow me to Enugu, Kehinde was the only one that was happy for me,she also got admission at Laspotech. Ifeoma that was doing as if she was about walking away,suddenly she could no longer hide what she felt for me. School was to resume by September, so I had about two long months to prepare myself before moving to Enugu.

My brother became more open to me about the group he belonged to,and if I ever want to join any club in school it must be the one he belonged to. That one no concern me,na babes be my wahala, I hear say them plenty for Enugu. Babes in Enugu here I come,una go hear am for my hand. My parents and siblings were happy. Gifts were coming from every corner,enough clothes for me. Ifeoma insisted I buy supplementary form, I may be lucky, my name might come out in the third batch. She used her money in buying the form,she filled it all by herself. Unfortunately,third and fourth batch came out my name wasn't there.

Ifeoma: If you leave now,how are we going to be seeing ourselves, don't go to Enugu, wait take jamb next year, they will give you admission next year. I don't want you to go, you will change to something else there.

Me: We have tried our best in Lasu, since it did not work out, don't worry I'll not let you down.

Ifeoma: Will you love another girl the way you love me? Be sincere with me.

Me: I've not even gone yet,you are asking if I will love another girl like you, how can I,you are everything to me. Even though you are not treating me like your guy. That word gave her hope, but till I left for Enugu, she always tells me how she dreamt we both died in the East. I always rebuke the spirit showing her that nonsense.

Ese told me that her mother wants to see me. Which kind woman be this? Your sixteen years old daughter na him you dey disturb sixteen years old boy because of,if I go school our relationship don finish be that,I told myself.

Whenever I go to Ese's house and the mum is around, she must prepare starch and banga soup for me,she said when she was at my village that is what they use to welcome in-laws,today was not an exception. After we finished eating, she called me outside

Ese mother: It is a good thing you have gained admission to further your education,congratulations on that. Oyin, what is your plan for my daughter Ese?

Me: I don't have any plans yet,my only plan about life now is to go to school and graduate as one of the best student in my class.

Ese mother: So you will leave Ese like that.

Me: No ma,I will be coming back during holidays and when I finish, I'll come for her.

Ese mother: I trust you,make sure you keep to your word. She asked some other questions I answered what I felt she wanted to hear. Let me go to my friend's house, if you are ready to go even if I'm not back yet you can go. At least you are not travelling anytime soon.

Me: I will still be around, at least for three weeks. I went in to Ese, I was pounding her like say I be horse, she was screaming as usual. I later found out from one of her neighbors that they were hearing the way she screamed, because one of them teased me that I have big dick,because I always make Ese scream likes she wants to die,Shame catch me,but I just throw away face say I no send.

12 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by marshalcarter: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
I dey here kampe....op....oya...
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Slynation(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Omo...nobody enjoy sec school reach you oO...!! Chai...!! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by anonymuz(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Come o...light dey now and I get battery stamina for you

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Time was getting closer for me to go to school, I began to miss Ifeoma, how am I going to do without this girl for months,I won't communicate with her,I was afraid, I almost changed my mind going to Enugu. My brother came back from school one day and I told him my fears and the dream Ifeoma had. 'This one na serious mater o,no worry I go check am for you whether coast clear.' He said. The signs going to Enugu wasn't good, but I wanted to explore a new city. Ebi also came with a negative view,but I ignored all of them,no be school I dey go,or am I going for something else?

Ifeoma started going to school from home, so we can spend more time together,it was a really special time we were having our love picked up again. If I no marry this girl make I see wetin cause am.

Ifeoma and Ese has met themselves about three times,but neither of them has asked questions, I pray it continues like this until I go to school. My life became tripartite. Ifeoma, Ese and Kehinde. Among them Kehinde was the most beautiful and oldest, but I can't trade Ifeoma for anything, we have really come a long way. For Ese, I don't really know what she wants, but she also has given me her all,body, money, time her everything, but she's not intelligent to focus on her future. Ajiri was back and OK,rumors had it he wrote jamb, because he changed to Delsu. Ajiri and I became very close pals in the future.

I went to iyana-iba someday to buy foodstuffs I'll take to school, when I bumped into Omolara, she did as if she didn't see me,I held her,what did I do to you that you saw me and pretend as if you did not. Let's sit down somewhere and talk. Omolara almost embarrassed me,but I was able to calm everything, small girl wan use me shine. If you want to talk to me, cone to my street let's talk,not inside the market, she wrote down her address,before I travel I'll come around,I told her.

I could not wait,i went to see her the next day,they were in holiday so I went in the morning, in there small one room apartment, she told me to come in. They were like 6 children there,how do they manage to park themselves inside this small room,I was not comfortable inside, I wanted to go sit outside, she refused saying, ' you want make compound people use me gossip'. She's the second child, her siblings were younger. to form big boy,I gave them(siblings) ten naira each. I told her to come visit me at home. I gave her fifty naira, I use that one buy her mind,that pussy I must enter one more time.

Ebi: I hear say Enugu na Vikings full there,no go join them,those guys na thieves,if you follow them na prison you go spend your time.

Me: What he was always saying I no understand, who make I come follow?

Ebi: No follow anyone, if I sabi wetin I sabi now I for no join anything, na school you dey go, make sure say na wetin you go do there. I was to leave for Enugu that weekend. Advice begin pour in left,right and center.

Omolara came one morning, I was alone with my brother as usual,I was unable to convince her to let me bleep she was giving excuse, I kuku leave her,I wore clothes and told her I was going to see my friend. I gave her fifty naira for transport, she said she'll come on Thursday, me I dey travel on Saturday evening, if you like come if you like no come na you he concern. I went to Ifeoma's house to be with her. She was giving in small small,she was beginning to get fully naked with me,something I've not seen for almost three years, it seems this girl wants me to hit her pussy. I'm a very patient guy,I won't rush her,I do as if I'm no more interested in sex with her,but deep down in me I knew I wanted it.

Ifeoma: Oyin come and make love to me,I want you to make me a woman, I can't wait again.

Me: The word shock me,is this girl serious? Let us wait till we get married, don't let us do it please.

Ifeoma: Please come and bleep me,I can't hold myself again, you have not gone, but I am already missing you. Ifeoma was really Hot that day. I really wanted this thing, I've waited all my life for this, but I just didn't have the guts to bleep Ifeoma. I picked her clothes and told her to wear them up. I left her room and went to the parlour.

Why I no bleep Ifeoma that day,till date I no fit explain wetin enter me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 03, 2022
Na true love enter you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Foureyes:
Chaii see as person sec days make sense. My own just be like what i can't describe� was boring asf� embarassed

I was acting like one deeper life person in my secondary school days. I didn’t open up to girls, I was shy, hypocrite, masturbated full time and I failed waec like hell

16 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2022
MrCuteking:

I was acting like one deeper life person in my secondary school days. I didn’t open up to girls, I was shy, hypocrite, masturbated full time and I failed waec like hell
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by loosecanon50(m): 8:32am On Mar 03, 2022
MrCuteking:

grin
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Time was getting closer for me to go to school, I began to miss Ifeoma, how am I going to do without this girl for months,I won't communicate with her,I was afraid, I almost changed my mind going to Enugu. My brother came back from school one day and I told him my fears and the dream Ifeoma had. 'This one na serious mater o,no worry I go check am for you whether coast clear.' He said. The signs going to Enugu wasn't good, but I wanted to explore a new city. Ebi also came with a negative view,but I ignored all of them,no be school I dey go,or am I going for something else?

Ifeoma started going to school from home, so we can spend more time together,it was a really special time we were having our love picked up again. If I no marry this girl make I see wetin cause am.

Ifeoma and Ese has met themselves about three times,but neither of them has asked questions, I pray it continues like this until I go to school. My life became tripartite. Ifeoma, Ese and Kehinde. Among them Kehinde was the most beautiful and oldest, but I can't trade Ifeoma for anything, we have really come a long way. For Ese, I don't really know what she wants, but she also has given me her all,body, money, time her everything, but she's not intelligent to focus on her future. Ajiri was back and OK,rumors had it he wrote jamb, because he changed to Delsu. Ajiri and I became very close pals in the future.

I went to iyana-iba someday to buy foodstuffs I'll take to school, when I bumped into Omolara, she did as if she didn't see me,I held her,what did I do to you that you saw me and pretend as if you did not. Let's sit down somewhere and talk. Omolara almost embarrassed me,but I was able to calm everything, small girl wan use me shine. If you want to talk to me, cone to my street let's talk,not inside the market, she wrote down her address,before I travel I'll come around,I told her.

I could not wait,i went to see her the next day,they were in holiday so I went in the morning, in there small one room apartment, she told me to come in. They were like 6 children there,how do they manage to park themselves inside this small room,I was not comfortable inside, I wanted to go sit outside, she refused saying, ' you want make compound people use me gossip'. She's the second child, her siblings were younger. to form big boy,I gave them(siblings) ten naira each. I told her to come visit me at home. I gave her fifty naira, I use that one buy her mind,that pussy I must enter one more time.

Ebi: I hear say Enugu na Vikings full there,no go join them,those guys na thieves,if you follow them na prison you go spend your time.

Me: What he was always saying I no understand, who make I come follow?

Ebi: No follow anyone, if I sabi wetin I sabi now I for no join anything, na school you dey go, make sure say na wetin you go do there. I was to leave for Enugu that weekend. Advice begin pour in left,right and center.

Omolara came one morning, I was alone with my brother as usual,I was unable to convince her to let me bleep she was giving excuse, I kuku leave her,I wore clothes and told her I was going to see my friend. I gave her fifty naira for transport, she said she'll come on Thursday, me I dey travel on Saturday evening, if you like come if you like no come na you he concern. I went to Ifeoma's house to be with her. She was giving in small small,she was beginning to get fully naked with me,something I've not seen for almost three years, it seems this girl wants me to hit her pussy. I'm a very patient guy,I won't rush her,I do as if I'm no more interested in sex with her,but deep down in me I knew I wanted it.

Ifeoma: Oyin come and make love to me,I want you to make me a woman, I can't wait again.

Me: The word shock me,is this girl serious? Let us wait till we get married, don't let us do it please.

Ifeoma: Please come and bleep me,I can't hold myself again, you have not gone, but I am already missing you. Ifeoma was really Hot that day. I really wanted this thing, I've waited all my life for this, but I just didn't have the guts to bleep Ifeoma. I picked her clothes and told her to wear them up. I left her room and went to the parlour.

Why I no bleep Ifeoma that day,till date I no fit explain wetin enter me.
Na only spirit enter you

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2022
MrCuteking:

Lol...despite my seriousness in secondary school, I didn't pursue women, I was gentle but playful, yet I failed WAEC woefully...

6 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2022
FlowerGirl040:

Please don't vex for him...let me get you cold water to calm down grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
She was not happy I didn't bleep her,I guess she felt the way I felt that day,she came out of the room with sad face,I tried to encourage her, but she wasn't taking anything I was saying. We went to my place, Taye and Kehinde were at home waiting for me, my brother know how to keep people company, I saw them laughing as if they have known themselves all their life.

Taye: I guess this is the girl you have been telling me about. Its a pleasure to finally meet her. She fine pass as you described her. Ifeoma didn't say anything you can see anger on her.

Ebi: Ifeoma, what is wrong with you,come make we go inside go talk. They both went inside. Me and my guys begin reason. Kehinde was not happy seeing Ifeoma, but she could not say anything because her twin was there.

Taye wasn't able to get admission for almost 3 years till I lost communication with them. Kehinde later left laspotech for OOU. I can't say anything about them now.

I don't know what Ifeoma told Ebi, but both of them went to Mr Biggs to get ice cream,I wanted to follow them,but Ebi no gree me follow them. For almost thirty minutes they were not back,I went to see Ese, its been almost two days I've not seen her,babe was happy to see me,she gave me 5000,her mum said I should use it to buy handouts. I gave her 2k from the money she refused saying I needed it more. We had sex that day,I did not want to, but she's always wanting it,all the strength I prepared for Omolara that day I used it on Ese,I stayed with her for about two hours, as I was going she said I should come see her on Saturday morning before I go in the evening, that she wants too give me something.

I got home, I didn't see Ebi or Ifeoma, went to her house, her brother said ' no be una two follow comot' . Where this people come go na? I was a bit worried, but since she went out with Ebi I know she's safe. Total money I had with me was fourteen thousand. I've bought everything I needed and still have this much money, I need to give Ifeoma money, Ese doesn't collect money from me,so I'll buy her something tomorrow. Almost past four they came back,Ifeoma was looking worn out,Ebi has finished this girl with drink, she was completely drunk. Ebi why you allow her drink like this na?

Ebi: Go and lie her down,when she wake up,she will be fine. The girl slept till almost nine before she got herself. I advised her to sleep in my place if not her parents would be angry with me if they find her in the state she was.

Ebi and I went to tell the brother that night that Ifeoma is spending the night with me,she's helping me pack my stuffs. I was afraid of seeing the mom,I no ready to answer questions

Saturday morning I have prepared everything I need to move in the evening, Ifeoma and I went to buy ticket. Luxurious bus that year. When we got to our bus stop, I needed to see Ese for the last time before I leave.

Ifeoma: I want to follow you to where you are going.

Me: I will be back soon,let me just see this guy,you know I will not come back till December. I was able to convince her to go home that I will be back soon.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
I went to see Ese that morning, I bought a Teddy bear for her,she was excited to see that I cared for her.

Ese: I never knew I could love someone the way I love you,I thought you will get me pregnant before you go, but there are still other time. She was emotional, I was emotional also,I don't know if I love Ese or what,but I know I care for her,regardless of what she and her mother did. She gave me a necklace and told me to always wear it,that it a symbol of our love and it will protect me.

Me: Ese, where do you have money to buy gold necklace from,hope you did not steal your mother's money to buy it?

Ese: Where else will i get money from if not my mom,i told her i want to buy something for you. If I don't buy gold, it will wash,but since its gold,please keep it for your life. She was doing as If I won't see her again,for the first time since I knew Ese, she refused to have sex with me,she wasn't on her cycle, she said she was not in the mood,give me Mouth Action,No,kiss me, No. She just hugged me told me to go,and when I come back,she would be here waiting for me.

Me: My heart was melted that day,if I was seeing the future I won't have left Lagos. As she was walking me down, we met Ajiri on the way,its been a while I saw him.

Ajiri: I hear say you dey go school today,you no say make you come dey with me make I give you small O.T wey you go use make you fit graduate for school. No go do wrong thing for there,anyway I trust Ebi, you no fit do that kind thing. Safe journey, dey come back come see your wife sha.

I got home my mom was back,she was angry I wasn't sleeping but walking around. Ifeoma stayed with me, each time she remember I'll be leaving her she'll start crying, as i am leaving there is no way I can communicate with her till I come back,same way with her.

Time to leave,my mom gave me five thousand, she said she will send the other money to my sister, she doesn't want me moving with cash. Ebi drove Ifeoma and I to the park,she was just crying as if I no go come back. We got to the park by five,but the bus didn't leave till about seven. I gave Ifeoma the five thousand my mom gave me,she wanted to refuse it,but I persuaded her that I have enough. Ebi later gave me two thousand. I boarded the bus and I could see her crying.

The reason I did not alight from that bus that day to be with the love of my life, is one of the biggest regret I have in life.

I sat there watching Ebi console her inside the car and they drove off. Enugu here I come. The second chapter of my life begins here.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Opeyemic01:

Please don't vex for him...let me get you cold water to calm down grin grin cheesy grin
The small boy go spoil patapata for University
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Sirconnect: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nice write up bro I give you 96%
Your childhood was fun if at all grin

6 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Dammyseyon(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
I went to see Ese that morning, I bought a Teddy bear for her,she was excited to see that I cared for her.
The reason I did not alight from that bus that day to be with the love of my life, is one of the biggest regret I have in life.

I sat there watching Ebi console her inside the car and they drove off. Enugu here I come. The second chapter of my life begins here.

Drop us spoilers. I'm scared already, did any of Ese or Ifeoma died? Drop us spoiler alert na cos a part if me is scared already, the way you are narrating the story sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.