Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl (31425 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / Girls With Big Yansh, Nor Dey Finish For This Life. / I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ishilove:

The guy is empty headed. Devoid of any iota of sense
Spits* on all these daft kids on here.. undecided
This is called MISOGYNY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by pocohantas(f): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Twoclans:

My dear I just dey vex,how can you as a lady beg for everything ,beg for data ~~~~~~ is data a necessity.?Beg for pepper soup ~~~~ is pepper soup a necessity?

I have been working since 6am today ,and it is so that I dont need to beg any man for anything.
Asides my father no man on earth can take glory for anything in my life.

All this lazy girls piss me off honestly .I see them around doing exactly what the OP described.

Walahi I am angry.

The girl did not even see better guy to be begging,na crypto dealer .mtchewwwwwww.

Ahnahn. What is wrong with a crypto dealer? The future is crypto o.

Lol @ beg for pepper soup. I really don’t know how these things work. I understand needing the help of your loved ones, but not a random guy you just met. Not pepper soup and data.

JONNYSPUTE:
..... Chai. Between you and pocohantas,I no know who get bad mouth pass.

Nah comments I come read Shaa.

My Oga, abeg I wan drink pepper soup and it is my last data I am using to reply your mention. Sub for me please. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by The5DME(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Twoclans:

My dear I just dey vex,how can you as a lady beg for everything ,beg for data ~~~~~~ is data a necessity.?Beg for pepper soup ~~~~ is pepper soup a necessity?

I have been working since 6am today ,and it is so that I dont need to beg any man for anything.
Asides my father no man on earth can take glory for anything in my life.

All this lazy girls piss me off honestly .I see them around doing exactly what the OP described.

Walahi I am angry.

The girl did not even see better guy to be begging,na crypto dealer .mtchewwwwwww.
Is there anything wrong with being a cryptocurrency trader?

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Kriss216: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ishilove:

LMFAO!!! Where are you running to? You and your ilk keep writing trash about Nigerian women as if you were not pushed out of a Nigerian vagina. I am now sending you back to the said vagina to ask the same idiotic question you asked me yet you're running. I held up a mirror before you and you did not like what you saw.

Next time when you want to write the same filth that comes out of your grimy anus every morning, remember that you were born of a Nigerian woman.
Family is dear to me. I can be anything, but, you can't see me bring people's family into discussion on social media.

I get countless of mentions from your gender daily here, some calling my mother, sisters, cousins. I don't go that line. I avoid such people cos I believe they don't value their family.

If I'm having a discussion with anyone here and it gets to calling family, I try as much as possible to avoid such discussion or person so as not toil towards that direction.

Foolishness is contagious and the best way to stay safe is to avoid foolish people.

16 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

Family is dear to me. I can be anything, but, you can't see me bring people's family into discussion on social media.

I get countless of mentions from your gender daily here, some calling my mother, sisters, cousins. I don't go that line. I avoid such people cos I believe they don't value their family.

If I'm having a discussion with anyone here and it gets to calling family, I try as much as possible to avoid such discussion or person so as not toil towards that direction.

Foolishness is contagious and the best way to stay safe is to avoid foolish people.
Look in the mirror, bub. You just described your situation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Help2020: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
dacblogger:
Mtcheewwwwwmmmm...
You spent 700 naira and you expect sex from her already... It's good as she paid you back your money cos it's obvious you need the money more. sad
S why was she collecting money from a man when she has her own money? Can you pls answer this question?

6 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by SilvanusII(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lol. So you bought drinks for two guys like it is an impressive feat? Abeg, ẹ pass one bottle each? Were they random strangers like the girl was?
All these apology and epistle to convince us yourself you are an 'alpha male' when all it is showing me is desperation for approval of ur stupidity.
The girl may be an Elébi but thankfully she has sense and class enough to discard wretches

2 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by dacblogger: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Help2020:

S why was she collecting money from a man when she has her own money? Can you pls answer this question?
The lady f*cked up by demanding for money but the O.p f*ked up big time by demanding for a refund...what's 700 naira that he can't dash her.
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Help2020: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
dacblogger:

The lady f*cked up by demanding for money but the O.p f*ked up big time but demanding for a refund...what's 700 naira that he can't dash her.
Good,let's blame both of them,not just the man.
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by ablejesus26(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ishilove:
You want her to come to your house so you can hang her legs on the burglary, abi?? On top 700. Shamelessness on all fours

Some of these girls too should stop acting like hungry street orphans and work to earn money (not clitocurrency kind of work) so that boys like the OP will not use them to shine.

Na only you talk sense for here.��

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by dacblogger: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Help2020:

Good,let's blame both of them,not just the man.
grin
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

Will you close that nonsense up..keep bleating and displaying your lack of intelligence around.. check it you are still feeding from your mom..

Tell me is it only sex your mom@ offered to your pops before she birthed you or you just love being Brainless online..

5 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by espn(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:
I shouldn't stress myself writing epistles. grin

I met a girl recently where I went to chill. I got there and ended up not spending a dime for myself. So when I approached her she asked for a plate of pepper soup which I got for her 500 naira. Lol

The next day while we were chatting she told me she was out of data so I transferred 500mb to her from my SIM since I subscribed 40 GB.

PS that's how I transfer data to people daily. Both guys and girls. It depends on the first two people who ask me since there's a limit.

When I went there later she was singing that she was hungry. I didn't wanna answer her because she was beginning to piss me with her beggy beggy attitude lol. After much consideration I gave her 2h to buy snacks and she got it.

Today she told me she's always bored whenever she's at work so I felt I should go check on her. I started taking some bottles of beer while chilling with her. Not long she started telling me how she's damn hungry lol. I jokingly told her she hasn't come to know my house yet o yet she's always telling me to do this or that for her. She just told me "I nor dey come person house". I then asked her "yet you bill people abi?" She said she'd return all I've spent on her. Las las I've collected my money and she has stood up from my table to be alone. cheesy In her presence I've bought drinks for two guys.

Nb: For those who would come here to tell me today is a working day. I make my money online. I'm a crypto trader. I can trade and make money anywhere.
lol
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by skywalker240(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
donbachi:
And u cant trade kindness.u must not sleep every woman.no matter how much spent on her.
Because he must not sleep with every woman, then every woman must use his pocket as tools for chop chop plug?

The girl obviously showed her greed if the op is saying the exact scenerio that played out.

2 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by hahahahaha5x: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
dacblogger:

The lady f*cked up by demanding for money but the O.p f*ked up big time but demanding for a refund...what's 700 naira that he can't dash her.

Please check again bossu. I never demanded for a refund. She claimed she'd send my money back. Should I have rejected it?

3 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by gstream: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Good for you..then no need coming here to narrate what transpired between you and a woman..
Something that's supposed to be kept Private..what did you post it for? people to generalise all women saying they are selfish (for the use of words) or what..

Maturity pls.. keep your story to yourself..

Most are beggarly and selfish, abi you wan change am?

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Edipet(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
youmour:
Ordinary 7H Omo there's hunger in the land, yet even with 18k I spend for girl head I no still see pant, Omo you are a role model
learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
gstream:

Most are beggarly and selfish, abi you wan change am?
Same goes for men... undecided
It you wan change am? undecided
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by The5DME(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ishilove:

Look in the mirror, bub. You just described your situation.
Can we copulate?
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by kwaso2: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Na Man you be
hahahahaha5x:

I met a girl recently where I went to chill. I got there and ended up not spending a dime for myself. So when I approached her she asked for a plate of pepper soup which I got for her 500 naira. Lol

The next day while we were chatting she told me she was out of data so I transferred 500mb to her from my SIM since I subscribed 40 GB.

PS that's how I transfer data to people daily. Both guys and girls. It depends on the first two people who ask me since there's a limit.

When I went there later she was singing that she was hungry. I didn't wanna answer her because she was beginning to piss me with her beggy beggy attitude lol. After much consideration I gave her 2h to buy snacks and she got it.

Today she told me she's always bored whenever she's at work so I felt I should go check on her. I started taking some bottles of beer while chilling with her. Not long she started telling me how she's damn hungry lol. I jokingly told her she hasn't come to know my house yet o yet she's always telling me to do this or that for her. She just told me "I nor dey come person house". I then asked her "yet you bill people abi?" She said she'd return all I've spent on her. Las las I've collected my money and she has stood up from my table to be alone. cheesy In her presence I've bought drinks for two guys.

Nb: For those who would come here to tell me today is a working day. I make my money online. I'm a crypto trader. I can trade and make money anywhere.

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
dacblogger:

Good afternoon Mr daft... I'm a lady..
The next time you decide to reply my quote.. Be sure of the gender first.thanks

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Sensiblerealist: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
You Noor collect your mb sha, so you didn't collect back all had spent.
Though inside me, I noor agree with how take tell am about not coming to your house yet and the billing part.
On the other hand, I think you were just pissed off with open indirect style of beggy beggy.
I had a good laugh though. You are very mean and wickid grin grin grin shocked

hahahahaha5x:

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by dacblogger: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

Please check again bossu. I never demanded for a refund. She claimed she'd send my money back. Should I have rejected it?
Its guilty conscience that you're suffering from, cos you're just going around explaining yourself to everyone...
You're jobless and daft at the same time.
Shame on you for collecting the 700naira back even if she offered to pay back... You should have acted the man that you so claim to be and leave the money for her..

3 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by seyz91(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Weldone MR sex enhancer
Kiddogarcia:
Bro well done, in case she decides to come to your house,I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement remember
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by seyz91(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
cheesy
dacblogger:
Mtcheewwwwwmmmm...
You spent 700 naira and you expect sex from her already... It's good as she paid you back your money cos it's obvious you need the money more. sad
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

So what’s your conclusion? Or the main reason why you came online to write an epistle?

Because I don’t get, if a lady is bothering you for financial assistance, you have a choice to either assist or walk away. What were you expecting? That she would have sex with you because you gave her less than 1k?

2 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by seyz91(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Confirm!
Treborblue:

Fool so na until e spend 50k abi
Or the pussy get stipulated price to pay before knack

3 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by 2elliot: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Good for you..then no need coming here to narrate what transpired between you and a woman..
Something that's supposed to be kept Private..what did you post it for? people to generalise all women saying they are selfish (for the use of words) or what..

Maturity pls.. keep your story to yourself..
Elder! I hail o.
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by seyz91(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

Good afternoon Mr SIMPson, how's the family? Hope they're good! When you meet a girl, you can decide to spend 50k first before telling her to come know your house. I'll never try that. A girl telling you she doesn't visit people while she still demands from you isn't a red flag I guess? I can spend any amount at a sitting if I'm chilling with reasonable people. She has proven to me that she's not reasonable and I'm already out. Thanks senior man. Respect!!

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ishilove:

But I no lie na, abi?
.... You no lie sha.

@ pocohantas. I just dey come out from inside bush. No pepper soup here. And as for data,u don big pass that one nah.
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
2elliot:
Elder! I hail o.
Don't.. undecided
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Twoclans(f): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
The5DME:
Is there anything wrong with being a cryptocurrency trader?

Do I know , I just dey vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pre Wedding Pix For 26/11/2016 / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.