Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl (31423 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / Girls With Big Yansh, Nor Dey Finish For This Life. / I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by 12345baba(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Pride and bragging suppose be ur name

3 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Trendylove(f): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Abeg send my own 500 mb joor
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by TrebleChamp(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:
I shouldn't stress myself writing epistles. grin

I met a girl recently where I went to chill. I got there and ended up not spending a dime for myself. So when I approached her she asked for a plate of pepper soup which I got for her 500 naira. Lol

The next day while we were chatting she told me she was out of data so I transferred 500mb to her from my SIM since I subscribed 40 GB.

PS that's how I transfer data to people daily. Both guys and girls. It depends on the first two people who ask me since there's a limit.

When I went there later she was singing that she was hungry. I didn't wanna answer her because she was beginning to piss me with her beggy beggy attitude lol. After much consideration I gave her 2h to buy snacks and she got it.

Today she told me she's always bored whenever she's at work so I felt I should go check on her. I started taking some bottles of beer while chilling with her. Not long she started telling me how she's damn hungry lol. I jokingly told her she hasn't come to know my house yet o yet she's always telling me to do this or that for her. She just told me "I nor dey come person house". I then asked her "yet you bill people abi?" She said she'd return all I've spent on her. Las las I've collected my money and she has stood up from my table to be alone. cheesy In her presence I've bought drinks for two guys.

Nb: For those who would come here to tell me today is a working day. I make my money online. I'm a crypto trader. I can trade and make money anywhere.
You want her to come to your house in this era of plucking out eyes and cutting off head?

4 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by lifenija: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
nah d advert be dat.

crypto trader

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by VEXT: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nice one bro, stupid gal....

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Twoclans(f): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
I pity women who cant make their own money,this ejaculating gender will just be pissing someone off.

Come to think of it..I buy lunch and gift guys that are not so financially stable things almost on a daily basis and yet never have I thought of getting any nonsense rewards from them.

Nonsense and broke people everywhere.

Women/Ladies go and work .It annoys me when I hear all this beggy beggy stories .

7 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by rippa(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

I met a girl recently where I went to chill. I got there and ended up not spending a dime for myself. So when I approached her she asked for a plate of pepper soup which I got for her 500 naira. Lol

The next day while we were chatting she told me she was out of data so I transferred 500mb to her from my SIM since I subscribed 40 GB.

PS that's how I transfer data to people daily. Both guys and girls. It depends on the first two people who ask me since there's a limit.

When I went there later she was singing that she was hungry. I didn't wanna answer her because she was beginning to piss me with her beggy beggy attitude lol. After much consideration I gave her 2h to buy snacks and she got it.

Today she told me she's always bored whenever she's at work so I felt I should go check on her. I started taking some bottles of beer while chilling with her. Not long she started telling me how she's damn hungry lol. I jokingly told her she hasn't come to know my house yet o yet she's always telling me to do this or that for her. She just told me "I nor dey come person house". I then asked her "yet you bill people abi?" She said she'd return all I've spent on her. Las las I've collected my money and she has stood up from my table to be alone. cheesy In her presence I've bought drinks for two guys.

Nb: For those who would come here to tell me today is a working day. I make my money online. I'm a crypto trader. I can trade and make money anywhere.
Bro that's not billing na. Person dey hungry buy am food. She nor ask u money for hair, cream, yet u done dey invite her cone house on top N700. The girl self na selfish useless girl, u get N700 for purse come dey beg for food

9 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Bmaster(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Obivestor:
oga keep quiet

No one trading is making profit in this bear market, u think say na amateurs full here
buT BinAnce wiLl teLL yOu othERwise.

They tell us we're good to go,even when the market is going down

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mcxtraglitz:
You ended it and you came to tell us and we learnt nothing...
One thing I've noticed regardless is that ladies don't come here to discuss their issues... Na so one come the other day about his pregnant girlfriend and advices dey go here and there until the babe told here side of the story...

Link abeg

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Edipet(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

Op na man you be.

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Twoclans:
I pity women who cant make their own money,this ejaculating gender will just be pissing someone off.

Come to think of it..I buy lunch and gift guys that are not so financially stable things almost on a daily basis and yet never have I thought of getting any nonsense rewards from them.

Women/Ladies go and work .It annoys me when I hear all this beggy beggy stories .

The girl sef get am for body. Truly when you have money to buy the things you like, even if it is akara and bread, you would have more peace as a woman. Also when you give men without flinching, they try to reciprocate. It is not something they get often, so they go the extra mile for women who give them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Bmaster(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Twoclans:

you call them ejaculating gender yet you like the cum,

You never thought of getting rewards from them like if you're giving to men.
How dare you expect a reward from men,when you're giving boys?

11 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

Why you dey vex now? Guilty conscience?
What in my statement suggests I'm vexing? undecided

Why will I have a guilty conscience for being a Nigerian female? I simply sent you home to ask your people of what use they are to men besides submitting pussy. Abi the mama wey born you and your female sibs and cousins no get pussy? Na preek dem get? undecided

7 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Frank83: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bros, please can you teach me crypto trading. I need to start it. Meanwhile you did absolutely well by collecting your money back from the gender of entitlements.

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Kriss216: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ishilove:

How am I vexing? Why will I have a guilty conscience for being a Nigerian female? I simply sent you home to ask your people of what use they are to men besides submitting pussy. Abi the mama wey born you and your female sibs and cousins no get pussy? Na preek dem get? undecided
You of all people should know I don't engage in senseless discussion.

Do enjoy the rest of your night.

7 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Brian47(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
I'm interested in how you got the 40GB.
Which network?
And how much?
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
I don't get the consistent urge for social media validation from youths of nowadays. Must you all bring everything to social media to get validation from wannabe redpillers that litter this forum?
Feeble men everywhere calling themselves redpillers

2 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by nedekid: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Good for you..then no need coming here to narrate what transpired between you and a woman..
Something that's supposed to be kept Private..what did you post it for? people to generalise all women saying they are selfish (for the use of words) or what..

Maturity pls.. keep your story to yourself..
I liked the story.
We all have options not to read.

2 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Twoclans(f): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
pocohantas:

The girl sef get am for body. Truly when you have money to buy the things you like, even if it is akara and bread, you would have more peace as a woman. Also when you give men without flinching, they try to reciprocate. It is not something they get often, so they go the extra mile for women who give them.

My dear I just dey vex,how can you as a lady beg for everything ,beg for data ~~~~~~ is data a necessity.?Beg for pepper soup ~~~~ is pepper soup a necessity?

I have been working since 6am today ,and it is so that I dont need to beg any man for anything.
Asides my father no man on earth can take glory for anything in my life.

All this lazy girls piss me off honestly .I see them around doing exactly what the OP described.

Walahi I am angry.

The girl did not even see better guy to be begging,na crypto dealer .mtchewwwwwww.

8 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ishilove:

What in my statement suggests I'm vexing? undecided

Why will I have a guilty conscience for being a Nigerian female? I simply sent you home to ask your people of what use they are to men besides submitting pussy. Abi the mama wey born you and your female sibs and cousins no get pussy? Na preek dem get? undecided
..... Chai. Between you and pocohantas,I no know who get bad mouth pass.

Nah comments I come read Shaa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
nedekid:

I liked the story.
We all have options not to read.
Exactly cos I wasn't referring to you..

2 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
OP na correct nigga.

That's by the way, If you are a guy and you've to drop some cash to win a girl's heart, my nigga
You for siddon reason your actions o. I no go call my fellow comrades, mugu but una sabi the rest.
Genuine interest can't be negotiate.

Side note: some bannies no go happy now as some of their folks no too support the loose guarding babe for OP story.

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

You of all people should know I don't engage in senseless discussion.

Do enjoy the rest of your night.
LMFAO!!! Where are you running to? You and your ilk keep writing trash about Nigerian women as if you were not pushed out of a Nigerian vagina. I am now sending you back to the said vagina to ask the same idiotic question you asked me yet you're running. I held up a mirror before you and you did not like what you saw.

Next time when you want to write the same filth that comes out of your grimy anus every morning, remember that you were born of a Nigerian woman.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Ishilove: 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That guy you replied is nothing but a brainless boy who speaks and use derogatory words at women on here..

It's so sick..
The guy is empty headed. Devoid of any iota of sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ordinary 7H Omo there's hunger in the land, yet even with 18k I spend for girl head I no still see pant, Omo you are a role model

3 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by AyomideOG01: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

Mama, good afternoon o. I just clicked your profile and saw how you were complaining bitterly of how your data was being sucked by Airtel and how you needed someone to help you with data. I would have helped you sha but I don't want you to have my number so you wouldn't be a burden to me. tongue

Jesus Christ!...see finishing

4 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Remman(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
How did this stupid post get to front page?
Enya... Mtcheeew!

3 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Ishilove: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Chai. Between you and pocohantas,I no know who get bad mouth pass.

Nah comments I come read Shaa.
But I no lie na, abi?

2 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by toujurs: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
You are an online scammer, you are no crypto trader. All these Yahoo boys should keep decieving themselves, that was how that dumb animal claiming to be a skit maker was caught with illegal drugs, the animal still had the audacity to be shouting at law enforcement officers. That slap that was landed on his face was a nice update. Now look at his life, He was found guilty. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Nairalanders Pre Wedding Pix For 26/11/2016 / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.