Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl (31440 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / Girls With Big Yansh, Nor Dey Finish For This Life. / I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Phock2sweet: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
walemoney007:
You have a PhD degree for begging grin grin
hahaha.....who no need help for this buhari hard time. I agree
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by jayloms: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That was a direct question cos there are also mothers here...
You are completely entitled to your comments... but I just feel certain things are unnecessary my dear.

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
jayloms:
You are completely entitled to your comments... but I just feel certain things are unnecessary my dear.
Thanks for understanding.. kiss
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by walkingshadow911: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Tosin9119:
All ladies should have self respect. Stop begging men for money, data, food e.t.c. Carry yourself with respect and dignity. Don't let all these riffraff men see you finish. if there is anything I hate in this life, is see finish. Stop downgrading yourselves in the presence of low lives men. Try to work for your own money and enjoy spending your money on yourselves. Peace be unto you all.

90% of you f gender are just eternally stupid, what's wrong with asking for sex. you just filled with wayward emotions without common reasoning. Isn't it simple YES or NO. only a broke, unfortunately frustrated lady lady would get angry when an average guy make advances
if drake, David or A.J ask you for sex now will you call em riffraff. Hell no.
that crack btw ur leg you did not paid for, and u are codedly monetising it.
Hired prostitutes in the name of girlfriends everywhere.
ashewo kobo kobo....spit

i hate rubish!!!

6 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by 9isguy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
No dulling this year

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by TruthUntold: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ishilove:

What in my statement suggests I'm vexing? undecided

Why will I have a guilty conscience for being a Nigerian female? I simply sent you home to ask your people of what use they are to men besides submitting pussy. Abi the mama wey born you and your female sibs and cousins no get pussy? Na preek dem get? undecided
Daaayyum! Kriss216 don't say another word o, she has finished you with her keyboard. Accept defeat and move one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by uptownemmygee(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:

You don knack am?
If you never knack am, invite am to come your house or tell her say you dey drink for one bar (make sure say na lodge wey get bar)wey dey close to her area and you go like see her as soon as possible as she come give her anything she want drink or eat her mind go feel say you dey on bucks then you tell her say make she follow you go collect something for inside your hotel room, immediately she comes just proceed, them no born am well to question you when Her mind dey for house rent money. When you finish you tell her say make she still wait them dey pay una for second batch or your money na during weekend you go collect am. When she call tire na only she go advice herself. But fear girl wey no give you billing because when you go start to pay, you no go even know, you go don spend better money before your eye go clear.

Babe wey I Don knack like 4 times

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Meteng: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

Mama, good afternoon o. I just clicked your profile and saw how you were complaining bitterly of how your data was being sucked by Airtel and how you needed someone to help you with data. I would have helped you sha but I don't want you to have my number so you wouldn't be a burden to me. tongue
Omo, you wicked gan o. Why you do dis girl lakadis?

3 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Kingpin1000: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
uptownemmygee:

Babe wey I Don knack like 4 times
You be Odogwu!
Na who fear billing dey pay pass.
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by TNORWAY: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

Mama, good afternoon o. I just clicked your profile and saw how you were complaining bitterly of how your data was being sucked by Airtel and how you needed someone to help you with data. I would have helped you sha but I don't want you to have my number so you wouldn't be a burden to me. tongue
boss do 500 MB for me abeg??
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:
I shouldn't stress myself writing epistles. grin

I met a girl recently where I went to chill. I got there and ended up not spending a dime for myself. So when I approached her she asked for a plate of pepper soup which I got for her 500 naira. Lol

The next day while we were chatting she told me she was out of data so I transferred 500mb to her from my SIM since I subscribed 40 GB.

PS that's how I transfer data to people daily. Both guys and girls. It depends on the first two people who ask me since there's a limit.

When I went there later she was singing that she was hungry. I didn't wanna answer her because she was beginning to piss me with her beggy beggy attitude lol. After much consideration I gave her 2h to buy snacks and she got it.

Today she told me she's always bored whenever she's at work so I felt I should go check on her. I started taking some bottles of beer while chilling with her. Not long she started telling me how she's damn hungry lol. I jokingly told her she hasn't come to know my house yet o yet she's always telling me to do this or that for her. She just told me "I nor dey come person house". I then asked her "yet you bill people abi?" She said she'd return all I've spent on her. Las las I've collected my money and she has stood up from my table to be alone. cheesy In her presence I've bought drinks for two guys.

Nb: For those who would come here to tell me today is a working day. I make my money online. I'm a crypto trader. I can trade and make money anywhere.
Bros you fμck up. How could you send data to someone who didn't ask you (woman for that matter). Na that time she take loss respect for you and start to do the things. You send am big Data bundle just like magic
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Tosin9119: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
walkingshadow911:

99% of you f gender are just eternally stupid, what's wrong with asking for sex.
if drake or A.J ask you for sex now will you call em riffraff.
that pussy you did not paid for.
hired prostitutes in the name of girlfriends everywhere
ashewo kobo kobo... spit
It's your female family members you are referring to as ashewo kobokobo. it's also them you are spitting on. Dingbat!

3 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by alizma: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
donbachi:
And u cant trade kindness.u must not sleep every woman.no matter how much spent on her.
But it is normal for the girl to turn him to Mana put or ATM machine abi. Did you not read through enough to observe that the girl ask for one thing or the other anything they greet each other physically and over the phone?

3 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Mcxtraglitz: 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by uptownemmygee(m): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:

You be Odogwu!
Na who fear billing dey pay pass.

Anyways me I Don reason her small change 10k base on say all the time she dey come lap me nah she dey pay her TP to and fro and she dey prepare better food for my for my kitchen join

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
nonut:
No blame should go to that guy, ever. As you make your bed, so you shall lie on it. She made herself cheap, so the guy saw that as an opportunity. If I was the Op, I would have kicked out her begging ass to the curb, the moment she started asking for silly stuffs.
You have a very strong point.
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Kriss216: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Munzy14:

It is funny how guys remember fellow guys when woman don do him mpiawa azu.. grin
cheesy cheesy

Wetin man do man grin

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Dollywood(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Exactly!!!

Anime girl, send me email at neverbrrokeagain@gmail.com. I need vibes from a girl that loves animes.
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by moyosore32: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Tosin9119:
All ladies should have self respect. Stop begging men for money, data, food e.t.c. Carry yourself with respect and dignity. Don't let all these riffraff men see you finish. if there is anything I hate in this life, is see finish. Stop downgrading yourselves in the presence of low lives men. Try to work for your own money and enjoy spending your money on yourselves. Peace be unto you all.

Madam u talk better, buh ds gals ehn e no easy for dem o, dey can’t stand not demanding for money from guys, they just can’t ajeh
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by 2elliot: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Tosin9119:

And where did I state in my comment that spending your own hard earned money on yourself makes you a super woman or special? And why are you quoting me unnecessarily? Was your moniker tagged in my comment?
please, try to stay on your lane.
Smh. Did you stop growing mentally at 12?

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by donbachi(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
alizma:

But it is normal for the girl to turn him to Mana put or ATM machine abi. Did you not read through enough to observe that the girl ask for one thing or the other anything they greet each other physically and over the phone?
wat happened to u kids of dis generation?help for sex,is same thing as sex for mark.grow up kids.
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Tapout(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
I'm only interested in knowing where 500h was spent on a plate of pepper soup and 200h for snacks.
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by muheeb01(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Should incase she changed her mind don't forget to chat me up for better agbo for optimal sexual performance...
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Tosin9119: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
2elliot:
Smh. Did you stop growing mentally at 12?
I guess your sisters did stop growing mentally @12. Oponu man

2 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by nextstep(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Good for you..then no need coming here to narrate what transpired between you and a woman..
Something that's supposed to be kept Private..what did you post it for? people to generalise all women saying they are selfish (for the use of words) or what..

Maturity pls.. keep your story to yourself..

It's also good for other men to learn from this post. Apart from the humble bragging, I got something out of it. Funny enough this woman was actually quite special: she refunded everything to him since he was (in her eyes) being a dumbass. Something for other women to learn from.
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by hollagee(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:
I shouldn't stress myself writing epistles. grin

I met a girl recently where I went to chill. I got there and ended up not spending a dime for myself. So when I approached her she asked for a plate of pepper soup which I got for her 500 naira. Lol

The next day while we were chatting she told me she was out of data so I transferred 500mb to her from my SIM since I subscribed 40 GB.

PS that's how I transfer data to people daily. Both guys and girls. It depends on the first two people who ask me since there's a limit.

When I went there later she was singing that she was hungry. I didn't wanna answer her because she was beginning to piss me with her beggy beggy attitude lol. After much consideration I gave her 2h to buy snacks and she got it.

Today she told me she's always bored whenever she's at work so I felt I should go check on her. I started taking some bottles of beer while chilling with her. Not long she started telling me how she's damn hungry lol. I jokingly told her she hasn't come to know my house yet o yet she's always telling me to do this or that for her. She just told me "I nor dey come person house". I then asked her "yet you bill people abi?" She said she'd return all I've spent on her. Las las I've collected my money and she has stood up from my table to be alone. cheesy In her presence I've bought drinks for two guys.

Nb: For those who would come here to tell me today is a working day. I make my money online. I'm a crypto trader. I can trade and make money anywhere.
Man wey sabi grin grin grin

Abeg pass me the crypto riszla make I light
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
nextstep:

It's also good for other men to learn from this post. Apart from the humble bragging, I got something out of it. Funny enough this woman was actually quite special: she refunded everything to him since he was (in her eyes) being a dumbass. Something for other women to learn from.
It's great you learnt something..
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Raymondojong: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truth is this post was not meant for anyone , except you wanted to talk about crypto. The story sounds fake though. How the hell did you jump from a story about a girl to , how you make money on #crypto. Lol

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Chuksmonika(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

You too dey support evil, that's one bad thing about you.
who doesn't know Ishilove in Nairaland?

It was this type of behavior that made her loose her position as a Nairaland mod.
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Babisha10(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nice one u did well I tire for this selfish nd greedy genders oo
Boss abeg teach me cripto make I the cash out too
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Icepresh(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
I want to learn how to trade crypto too. Can you teach me
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Dreytonisback(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
You buy her #500 p/soup she collect
You send her 500mb she happy
You give her #200 naira for snacks she collect
She even dey learn work join

That banny punna sef go dey wooz
Babe wey they this cheap and loose no dey take care of their privates well enough

Which simply means u get low taste in women
Change ur taste and upgrade yourself

Dating a broke/poor naija babe should be listed among the fastest things to kill a man .

Lights up my kpoli in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.