Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (845584 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (623) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 12:11am On Jan 15, 2023
poshuju:

Thanks for your response so I don’t need to drop it at Tls centre because they said I dropped but didn’t specify how long this will come out

As it is can I still travel with it sir

Yes you can
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Dshocker(m): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2023
Powerbankng:
Please can you link me up with immigration officer in asaba

U sent me an email, what's up
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Dshocker(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2023
Powerbankng:
Yes please can u link me with immigration officer in asaba

I can't remember saying i have any contact in Asaba

Am currently at GIG park in Asaba and our bus just left the park right now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by chinnymavis: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Good morning everyone. Please I really need your suggestions about this issue.

My husband, while filling his form, didn't include us as dependants and filled single (An agent filled for him). And he never took note of this until I asked him.

We(wife and 2 kids) want to put in our own applications. How does this mistake affect us and him? I have read that withholding information can lead to refusal or ban. Please has anyone ever been in this situation? How did it work out for you? I need suggestions please.

Thank you so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jayyjay: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
bellakay:

Is your company paying for your trip? Why will your company sponsor you for tourism?
Or your company is just sending you an invite?

Kindly breakdown the plan so we know how to help you

Yes, my company is paying for the trip. My company is sponsoring my visit there. I am being rewarded with a vacation to the UK. It involves meeting my colleagues in UK and sightseeing, I have relatives there so I definitely will be visiting them. The company sponsored some of my colleagues in India to UK last year.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
chinnymavis:
Good morning everyone. Please I really need your suggestions about this issue.

My husband, while filling his form, didn't include us as dependants and filled single (An agent filled for him). And he never took note of this until I asked him.

We(wife and 2 kids) want to put in our own applications. How does this mistake affect us and him? I have read that withholding information can lead to refusal or ban. Please has anyone ever been in this situation? How did it work out for you? I need suggestions please.

Thank you so much

Your cover letter should explain this in detail and attach enough evidence to back this union.
If the tenancy agreement carries both your names, attach such legal documents that show both your names and the kids' birth certificates will also come in handy here.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by chinnymavis: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Thank you very much. Yes, we have all documents needed.

infosoftlife:

Your cover letter should explain this in detail and attach enough evidence to back this union.
If the tenancy agreement carries both your names, attach such legal documents that show both your names and the kids' birth certificates will also come in handy here.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Phakabir06: 3:16am On Jan 16, 2023
Cashmadam:

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate. Please if I want to travel by march can I apply now and also this opening balance of a thing I don't understand as when I tried to download statement from my current account I saw opening balance in minus. Also I have current account which is my salary account and most times I always do own transfer to my savings account. Please should I transfer the amount I will spend for the trip to the savings account and print the two account statement for savings and current. The current shows the originality where the money come from and it will indicate ABC staff payment . Also have another payment advice that will say exactly what the money is for. But on the statement it will just say ABC staff payment . Please kindly reply me . Have applied for visa before and have been granted and even traveled to uk. Also after that time I got rejected because I didnt explain lump sum . Also within that time my job changed from my own personal self employed to government job. I also have landed property for rent as additional financial income which I have documents to back everything up. Thank you

Good morning. Mention the amount you are paid and when you are paid in the additional information section.

If you can, highlight the lump sum you are paid in your statement of account.

I hope this helps.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DannyBillgate: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2023
Please who knows how to pay school fee using form A
I want to go south Cyprus abeg, UK don Taya me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MelaninGemstone(f): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2023
Hi guys, I just got to London 2 days ago and I would be traveling to Newcastle in a few days (Northumbria University)

Please how can I book a cheap train to Newcastle from London and which train station would I depart from ?

Do all the London Underground travel to other cities ?

Please advise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2023
MelaninGemstone:
Hi guys, I just got to London 2 days ago and I would be traveling to Newcastle in a few days (Northumbria University)

Please how can I book a cheap train to Newcastle from London and which train station would I depart from ?

Please advise

https://www.thetrainline.com/en-us?phcode=1100l229710.171&utm_campaign=icube&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=network&cm=0a1e.1100l229710&phcam=1100l229&%7Ecampaign_id=1100l229&%7Eclick_id=1011lwuLsFHp&lang=en
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ijeshaoflondon: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2023
Jayyjay:

Yes, my company is paying for the trip. My company is sponsoring my visit there. I am being rewarded with a vacation to the UK. It involves meeting my colleagues in UK and sightseeing, I have relatives there so I definitely will be visiting them. The company sponsored some of my colleagues in India to UK last year.

I hope this works for you though and i want to believe ur company is one of the big multinational companies . If ur company is sending you to the UK... There should be a department there that would handle that on ur behalf all u just need do is to go for biometrics... secondly if u are doing it by ur self .. Can u provide a Salary account having a substantial amount in it... Just ur salary and no lodgement? If Yes ... give it a try

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Skill9ja: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please house, the wait is killing, I just checked my tracker this morning and saw that application has been transferred to VAC. NSF sent on the 5th. No email at all and I’m worried.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by jayfierce(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
I really don't know who to be angry with at the moment.

Application submission for 3 family members 18th Dec 2022
Biometrics done 4th Jan 2023
Arrived UKVI 5th Jan 2023
Travel Document Returned by courier 11th Jan 2023
DHL notified that documents arrived at incorrect facility 13th Jan 2023

Called today the 16th and DHL and document is still at incorrect facility. Trying to stay calm.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by harddrive2012: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Was this priority or standard please ? And which visa centre please.

jayfierce:
I really don't know who to be angry with at the moment.

Application submission for 3 family members 18th Dec 2022
Biometrics done 4th Jan 2023
Arrived UKVI 5th Jan 2023
Travel Document Returned by courier 11th Jan 2023
DHL notified that documents arrived at incorrect facility 13th Jan 2023

Called today the 16th and DHL and document is still at incorrect facility. Trying to stay calm.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by jayfierce(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
harddrive2012:
Was this priority or standard please ? And which visa centre please.

Standard application. TLS Victoria Island.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 27autumn: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hi All,
Please which mail sends collection mail - is it TLS or UKVI.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by bellakay: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jayyjay:

You will need a letter from your company. Confirming this . Your company will also present their bank statement. Remove visiting your family but you will include them in your questionaire.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Josy18ng: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello,
Good day everyone, trust your day is going on well. I just receive this refusal on my sister application, I really don't understand what the Eco was insinuating, I submitted my work offer of employment, work introduction letter, annual leave approval, work id card and 6months payslips. Pls house what I need to be added to this application that I didn't add, pls help

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by geolan(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
MelaninGemstone:

Please advise

You can depart from Victoria train station in London depending
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sylvialucy: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Pls I need help I did my biometrics since October at TLS Ikeja. I did not pay from the onset for DHL to deliver it to me which I later paid for it after decision was made. Last 2 weeks I got a call from TLS that I requested for DHL dat de place I was supposed to put the payment receipt was where I wrote my address dat I should correct it which I called de Lady dat did it for me and she corrected it immediately since den I have not heard from them. We have called severally no picking even sent email to them no response. Pls what can I do. Since November till now I HV not gotten my passport and I'm far from Lagos state. Pls I need help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
27autumn:
Hi All,
Please which mail sends collection mail - is it TLS or UKVI.
TLS
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 27autumn: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
royalmu:
TLS

Thank you. Are most refusals sent as email attachment? I got a collection mail from TLS this evening and I'm so praying it's approved and not a refusal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sylvialucy: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sylvialucy:
Pls I need help I did my biometrics since October at TLS Ikeja. I did not pay from the onset for DHL to deliver it to me which I later paid for it after decision was made. Last 2 weeks I got a call from TLS that I requested for DHL dat de place I was supposed to put the payment receipt was where I wrote my address dat I should correct it which I called de Lady dat did it for me and she corrected it immediately since den I have not heard from them. We have called severally no picking even sent email to them no response. Pls what can I do. Since November till now I HV not gotten my passport and I'm far from Lagos state. Pls I need help.

Pls I'm still waiting for response my people ��
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Davinton: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Good evening everyone, I have been following this forum for while and it has been quite helpful. I need your urgent advice as I am about to put in my UK spousal visa application.
I am and my wife got married last year October, she lives in the UK. She has 'leave to remain'( not indefinite leave to remain). I was removed in 2009 due to overstaying. Now here are my questions; would her present status be an issue, would my previous record affect the approval of my visa application, since my wife would be the one applying from the UK, how much do I need to have in my statement of account, do I need to write a statement of purpose? God bless you all as I await your responses.
N:B: done my IELTS test and TB certificate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
27autumn:

Thank you. Are most refusals sent as email attachment? I got a collection mail from TLS this evening and I'm so praying it's approved and not a refusal.
Refusal letters are sent as attachment via email by UKVI. If you haven’t received any, chances are high that your visa has been approved.

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Josy18ng: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Pls kindly advice e.on the refusal I posted few hours ago, no one is talking about it..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sorry for the refusal Josy, does your monthly salary paid directly from your employer company bank account? What is the remark your employer used sending your monthly salary? Is there any other money comes into your salary account? Because Eco said there’s no satisfactory of the origin of these funds, maybe you forgot to uploading your employment letter or you did and doesn’t uploaded successfully? This your refusal is very straight forward you can reapply and address reason ECo refused your application and make sure you uploading your employment letters, payslips successfully.

Josy18ng:
Pls kindly advice e.on the refusal I posted few hours ago, no one is talking about it..

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Josy18ng: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
The remark of the employer used in sending the monthly salary is like : Aug 2022 Salary/Dallas phone technology limited/00416711
quote author=AskGod07 post=120101117]

Sorry for the refusal Josy, does your monthly salary paid directly from your employer company bank account? What is the remark your employer used sending your monthly salary? Is there any other money comes into your salary account? Because Eco said there’s no satisfactory of the origin of these funds, maybe you forgot to uploading your employment letter or you did and doesn’t uploaded successfully? This your refusal is very straight forward you can reapply and address reason ECo refused your application and make sure you uploading your employment letters, payslips successfully.

[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Answer other questions ?

Also Is the company Dallas phone technology limited registered or have company account?

What’s the name of the company ? You can check on CAC website

Josy18ng:
The remark of the employer used in sending the monthly salary is like : Aug 2022 Salary/Dallas phone technology limited/00416711
quote author=AskGod07 post=120101117]

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by solid3(m): 5:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Josy18ng:
Hello,
Good day everyone, trust your day is going on well. I just receive this refusal on my sister application, I really don't understand what the Eco was insinuating, I submitted my work offer of employment, work introduction letter, annual leave approval, work id card and 6months payslips. Pls house what I need to be added to this application that I didn't add, pls help

You had lodgement of fund in your account which you didn't explain to the ECO. Try and prep your account and ensure you explain every other lodgement of fund other than your salary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (623) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: tuco02, zinfly and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.