Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (825916 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (612) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
shangos:
Thanks for your timely response response. Wholly for I and my wife. My Salary is about 4hk,savings 3m and $6.5k in my dorm account. Hope it's sufficient enough for I and my wife. Thanks
you’ll need to have budgets for the trip. Not about the amount in your account. You need to budget wisely pls so so that. There must also be paper proof of how you accumulated these sums. Provide them during your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Zoatelli: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
I need urgent help about my Uk visa application please.

I did biometrics on the 8th of September. Priority. I had three no straightforward cases and was eventually invited for interview, which I completed on the 15th of October and because of my enrollment deadline that was 16th the next day, the interviewer instructed me to contact my school to write Uk home office to confirm my ability to join them this October if my visa is approved. I contacted my school, explained the situation to them and requested for extension. My school emailed me after two days and confirmed that they’ve extended my enrollment deadline to 1st of November and had also written the home office with my updated CAS letter.

I did paid call first time today and I was asked if I had withdrawn my application, question was surprising because I wouldn’t do that and never did I mention anything like withdraw application in all my messages to them. The call ended and I called back. Someone else picked and after calling my reference number for him he also asked if I canceled my application because it’s showing that my case has been closed and not decided.

What does all of these mean and what should I do please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by shangos: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Thank you
giselle237:
you’ll need to have budgets for the trip. Not about the amount in your account. You need to budget wisely pls so so that. There must also be paper proof of how you accumulated these sums. Provide them during your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Happified(f): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
I need urgent help here.

I did biometrics on the 8th of September. Priority. I had three no straightforward cases and was eventually invited for interview, which I completed on the 15th of October and because of my enrollment deadline that was 16th the next day, the interviewer instructed me to contact my school to write Uk home office to confirm my ability to join them this October if my visa is approved. I contacted my school, explained the situation to them and requested for extension. My school emailed me after two days and confirmed that they’ve extended my enrollment deadline to 1st of November and had also written the home office with my updated CAS letter.

I did paid call first time today and I was asked if I had withdrawn my application, question was surprising because I wouldn’t do that and never did I mention anything like withdraw application in all my messages to them. The call ended and I called back. Someone else picked and after calling my reference number for him he also asked if I canceled my application because it’s showing that my case has been closed and not decided.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DaveWonder(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
giselle237:
Send an email to secretariat@possap.gov.ng requesting for the biometric form.
State your name and date of application. Include your file reference number, invoice number and the email you used while applying. You can also attach your payment receipt to the email.

Thanks boss, everything had been sorted out. Did my biometric and capturing today and I got my certificate emailed to me today. I appreciate your effort.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SirPilgrim(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Which state pls?
Please who knows where police clearance biometric is done in Kwara State
DaveWonder:

Thanks boss, everything had been sorted out. Did my biometric and capturing today and I got my certificate emailed to me today. I appreciate your effort.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DaveWonder(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
SirPilgrim:
Which state pls?
Please who knows where police clearance biometric is done in Kwara State

Kaduna.......
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
Zoatelli:
I need urgent help about my Uk visa application please.

Are you an agent?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Happified:
I need urgent help here.

Why are you spamming the fora with the same thing on the same page in the same topic but with two different accounts?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Handsome1: 12:38am On Oct 21, 2023
Hello All please I need your advice...I and best friend intend just going there sightseeing and all and come about after about 3weeks or 2 weeeks...I want to know how mich we should budget for the trip...
Mind yiu we don't have accommodating nd have visa yet...
Thanks All
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Peachesarewhite: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by relip41756: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2023
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything in this way before. So nice to discover somebody with a few original thoughts on this subject. realy appreciation for beginning this up. this web site is something that is required over the internet, a person with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the web! <a href="https://www.fiverr.com/s/EVv12y">DOFOLLOW BACKLINKS</a>
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by relip41756: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2023
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything in this way before. So nice to discover somebody with a few original thoughts on this subject. realy appreciation for beginning this up. this web site is something that is required over the internet, a person with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the web! DOFOLLOW BACKLINKS
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by OAT2: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Do we have anyone here that stays in Trowbridge or nearby towns like Bath , Bristol or Summerset. I need accommodation urgently that is pocket friendly. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Melvination: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hi guys!
Please I'd like to know how to arrange my itinerary when applying for a UK visitors visa. Is it gonna be stated according to the duration of the visit... As in....
Day 1.... I will be this or that
Day 2.... I will be.....
Till the final day or just mention the places I will be visiting?

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Beautynm1: 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hello everyone I’m about to apply for spouse visa and someone said it’s advisable to pay 5yrs IHS and I said now it’s just too expensive because the dollar rate is so high and I said I will go for 2yrs and 6month IHS will it be allowed for the process or they embassy don’t allow that ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bolaadeogun: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hello people. Good day
Please I need assistance as regards my Uk visa application. I applied for a priority visa on 9th October and received the mail attached below…
I need advice on what you think the next step would be because till now, I haven’t received any communication . I am so scared

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bolaadeogun: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Happified:
I need urgent help here.

Can I ask why it took you this long to get an interview. Also I have similar experience so we can be of help to each other.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jeff0983: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bolaadeogun:
Hello people. Good day
Please I need assistance as regards my Uk visa application. I applied for a priority visa on 9th October and received the mail attached below…
I need advice on what you think the next step would be because till now, I haven’t received any communication . I am so scared

The message doesn’t mean anything, it’s automated and a lot of people receive it, relax yourself and wait for the outcome of your visa. Good luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cenken(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
ShootingStar92:

Please note that they do not offer assisted service at this centre. Upload all documents yourself
If I’m going to the PH centre with minors, will I pay the 246k for them, or will my payment cover for them?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Beautynm1:
Hello everyone I’m about to apply for spouse visa and someone said it’s advisable to pay 5yrs IHS and I said now it’s just too expensive because the dollar rate is so high and I said I will go for 2yrs and 6month IHS will it be allowed for the process or they embassy don’t allow that ?
Spouse visa is for spouses of British citizens and they do not pay IHS. Seems you have things mixed up, kindly make clarification of what you are applying for as the visa fee will not be refunded if you apply for a category of visa you are not entitled to
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by HimName: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2023
Hello.

Please assist with clarification. I intend to apply for visa with my family (Wife and 2 kids).
My wife and kids bears my own name (first name) as their surname. Will there be a problem with the application due to different surname?

Example :

My First Name: Oluwaseun

My Surname: Gabriel

My wife's first name: Olaide

Her Surname (which is my own name) : Oluwaseun.

The thing is: they now use my name as their surname.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by tonee1: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
halimadb:
Thank you smiley

I submitted:
1. My employment contract
2. My payslips for July, August and September
3. Bank Statement
4. Accommodation booking confirmation (just added it because I already had it but I doubt it was necessary/made any difference)

Congrats boss. Please can I WhatsApp u? I needed to ask u some questions sir
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Beautynm1: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
giselle237:

Spouse visa is for spouses of British citizens and they do not pay IHS. Seems you have things mixed up, kindly make clarification of what you are applying for as the visa fee will not be refunded if you apply for a category of visa you are not entitled to
My husband is an eu passport holder and has indefinite leave to remain in the Uk,I can’t apply for European family permit because I didn’t get married before Brexit so which category of visa am I paying for and always will I be allow to pay 2yrs 6months IHS fee because the cost of 5yrs fee is too high
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by tonee1: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Cashmadam:

It's fine. Use it.

Can u please help with your email? I needed to ask you a few questions pls. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Beautynm1:

My husband is an eu passport holder and has indefinite leave to remain in the Uk,I can’t apply for European family permit because I didn’t get married before Brexit so which category of visa am I paying for and always will I be allow to pay 2yrs 6months IHS fee because the cost of 5yrs fee is too high
If you didn’t apply before Brexit then I don’t think you have any other options apart from spouse visa under appendix fm. Get professional immigration support as that’s the last I heard.
I don’t know why you keep mentioning IHS because you are not allowed to live in the UK without the right visa and if you have d right visa that requires IHS payment it would naturally ask for the payment when u were applying
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Beautynm1: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
giselle237:

If you didn’t apply before Brexit then I don’t think you have any other options apart from spouse visa under appendix fm. Get professional immigration support as that’s the last I heard.
I don’t know why you keep mentioning IHS because you are not allowed to live in the UK without the right visa and if you have d right visa that requires IHS payment it would naturally ask for the payment when u were applying
Please can you send me the link I can apply? I’m in the Uk on visiting visa will be back to Nigeria to apply myself.can you please send the link?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cenken(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
giselle237:

1. 246 is only for centre. You will still pay your visa fee
2. No
3. Depends on who is paying… partly or wholly? If accommodation and feeding would be covered you should provide amounts for rest of the expenditure eg flights
Please, If I’m going to the PH centre with minors, will I also pay the 246k for them, or will my payment cover for them?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MzFancy(f): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Beautynm1:

Please can you send me the link I can apply? I’m in the Uk on visiting visa will be back to Nigeria to apply myself.can you please send the link?
How did you go about your visit visa pls ? Did you apply yourself or agent ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Melvination: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hi
... Please I urgently need response on this
Melvination:
Hi guys!
Please I'd like to know how to arrange my itinerary when applying for a UK visitors visa. Is it gonna be stated according to the duration of the visit... As in....
Day 1.... I will be this or that
Day 2.... I will be.....
Till the final day or just mention the places I will be visiting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (612) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

Viewing this topic: donteebalo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.