Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (850526 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by naivasha: 11:43pm On May 03, 2022
Hello all,

Please pardon me if this has been addressed before; but for GTBank customers, is this how to provide your bank statement for a visitor visa application? i.e. using "Send Statement to Embassy" on the internet portal.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by askari01: 3:02am On May 04, 2022
Good day everyone, Pls I need list of documents to be submitted for Care giver work visa .... Your swift response will be appreciated . thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Larryconcept: 5:11am On May 04, 2022
naivasha:
Hello all,

Please pardon me if this has been addressed before; but for GTBank customers, is this how to provide your bank statement for a visitor visa application? i.e. using "Send Statement to Embassy" on the internet portal.

No. Go to account statement and specific the period i.e 6months. Select stamped n signed in PDF format n it will save on your phone

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lhawboy(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2022
Please how many weeks does it takes Home office to approve visa for a dependent who is in Nigeria but the main applicant is already in the UK
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by favoured247(m): 8:16am On May 04, 2022
Matie02:
Good evening house, please I'm new here; I want to find out the requirements for a company sponsoring a staff for a training in UK. Is the company bank statement required assuming the company transferred the training cost into the staff bank account
For the staff, what documents are required?

If it is a well known company, all u need is a letter of invitation from the training center in uk stating that u are coming for a training and the duration, a letter of introduction from your company stating that u are their staff and that u are going for training and that they are sponsoring you covering all the cost.
Then u also need to attach your employment letter, your bank statement and your payslip and any other document that cab support your application.

In my case I attached letter of invite from training center in uk, letter of introduction from my company. 3months payslip and 3 months bank statement, my employment letter, marriage certificate and pics showing I am married.
No bank statement from my company. All they said in the letter of introduction was that they will sponsor the training. Thats all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by naivasha: 8:44am On May 04, 2022
Larryconcept:

No. Go to account statement and specific the period i.e 6months. Select stamped n signed in PDF format n it will save on your phone

Thank you very much!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nwaogukings03: 9:53am On May 04, 2022
jennyhumphrey:
29th April was Friday, please wait till tommorow due to the holidays

It has been updated.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Hanzzyyy(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2022
Under what category on TLS Self Service should TB test be uploaded?
Passport?
Main Applicant already in the UK (BRP and Vignette)
And should Partner Upload children Birth Certificate in his application too?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 11:17am On May 04, 2022
shewa12345:
Hello Everyone,
My mum just got a refusal email. The main reason was that the school she owns and manages "is currently inactive and
therefore not operating and generating any revenues." The school is obviously operating and generating revenue but I guess it shows up as inactive. We even included the school's up-to-date tax payment receipts but I guess that wasn't enough. Even though I was stated as the sponsor with more than enough money in USD shown to sponsor her stay, no reference was made to that in the refusal letter. I live in the US and was also planning to visit the UK to see my mum. All of this was mentioned in the application but I guess it wasn't enough.

My question is this: how have people with businesses sorted out this CAC thing? Did you go to CAC to contest this? did you send an email? how long did it take them to update it? what did you do? Thank you so much for your help.

Check the name of the business or school yourself from CAC portal to know if the business is active or not because sometimes those UK officers (ECO) are wrong.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Matie02: 11:37am On May 04, 2022
Thanks for the update

If it is a well known company, all u need is a letter of invitation from the training center in uk stating that u are coming for a training and the duration, a letter of introduction from your company stating that u are their staff and that u are going for training and that they are sponsoring you covering all the cost.
Then u also need to attach your employment letter, your bank statement and your payslip and any other document that cab support your application.

In my case I attached letter of invite from training center in uk, letter of introduction from my company. 3months payslip and 3 months bank statement, my employment letter, marriage certificate and pics showing I am married.
No bank statement from my company. All they said in the letter of introduction was that they will sponsor the training. Thats all[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by EniEye: 1:26pm On May 04, 2022
Longjonjoe:
If you have sent a paid email, no need to pay again to send another, just reply the email they sent you and save your money. I replied the email they sent me to know the status of my application after my paid emial on monday and this is what i got. “ a decision has been made”

Congratulations. Have you gotten the visa now?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Aquuare: 3:08pm On May 04, 2022
Hello house,

Can my sponsor make enquires about visa application from the home office.

Biometric since March 7.

No mail,nothing.

Two paid mails ... application been considered.

Tired ..com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kenola01: 3:51pm On May 04, 2022
Ultrafast123:
I am worried oo.. why is that some people are getting their visa while others are waiting?
This thing no clear for my eye

What’s up with your application? Anything response yet ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kenola01: 3:52pm On May 04, 2022
Aquuare:
Hello house,

Biometric since March 7.

No mail,nothing.

Tired ..com

Which center did u apply from ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Juice191968: 6:05pm On May 04, 2022
Aquuare:
Hello house,

Biometric since March 7.

No mail,nothing.

Tired ..com

Very strange. Is this a work visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nwaogukings03: 6:23pm On May 04, 2022
Pagxy:

My friends own took 7 days to show received by DMC so don't worry it will show.

It showed today o. Now, I can only pray and hope it goes well.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Aquuare: 7:15pm On May 04, 2022
V.I

Kenola01:

Which center did u apply from ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Aquuare: 7:15pm On May 04, 2022
Work visa..Yes

Juice191968:

Very strange. Is this a work visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kenola01: 7:19pm On May 04, 2022
Aquuare:
V.I

I applied in V.I too
March 11th , no response yet
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Juice191968: 7:31pm On May 04, 2022
Aquuare:
V.I

Same here, VI
Work visa
Seems we are in for a long thing
April 6 biometrics
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Aquuare: 7:57pm On May 04, 2022
Wow....The longest 2 months I have ever witnessed...
Q

Well the wait will be over one day

Kenola01:

I applied in V.I too
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Aquuare: 7:58pm On May 04, 2022
Good news coming for us all soon

Juice191968:

Same here, VI
Work visa
Seems we are in for a long thing
April 6 biometrics
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pagxy: 8:02pm On May 04, 2022
Aquuare:
Wow....The longest 2 months I have ever witnessed...
Q

Well the wait will be over one day

You can send a complain to this link telling them that you have being skipped and its over 2 months since biometrics its free
https://www.gov.uk/complain-uk-visas-immigration

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 9:12pm On May 04, 2022
adelejane:
Hi all,

Please how do i fill the income and expenditure part on the visa form for my children ?

How much are you personally planning to spend on your visit to the UK?.....when i type 0 I'm unable to save, I'm paying for them.

What's the total amount you spend each month? not sure what response to fill for a child?

should i write total amount we plan to spend on the trip and explain in the additional info section ?

1. Input the total amount you will spend on your child. The question can be confusing but that is what I do and no issues.

2. For a child, just put like N10,000 - N15,000. You can convert to Pounds using oando rate or leave in Naira.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sensisosu: 10:26pm On May 04, 2022
Hello guys.. I applied for visit visa on april 6 @ Ikeja center and I have not received my passport yet..

I am due to go back to the US third week in may and I am worried about this whole scenario
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kenola01: 10:36pm On May 04, 2022
Longjonjoe:
Have you sent paid emails?
What is the status of your application

Yes, 1st mail - learnt a decision has been made . 2nd mail - wait for the collection of your passport
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ekeadatrust: 11:01pm On May 04, 2022
U mean u did biometric on the 5th of April and u already got a decision?
I did mine on the 31th of march and the response they gave to me today is that my application is being considered and awaiting a decision.
You re lucky
Kenola01:

Yes, 1st mail - learnt a decision has been made . 2nd mail - wait for the collection of your passport
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mamawa123: 1:37am On May 05, 2022
Kenola01:

I applied in V.I too
Contact them to know how far.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mamawa123: 1:41am On May 05, 2022
Lhawboy:
Please how many weeks does it takes Home office to approve visa for a dependent who is in Nigeria but the main applicant is already in the UK
Nobody knows because there’s general delay right now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sensisosu: 6:37am On May 05, 2022
Hello guys.. I applied for visit visa on april 6 @ Ikeja center and I have not received a decision as at this moment. I called their phone line and was told visit visa takes an average of 6 weeks and it’s within processing time.

What are my options as I am due to go back to the US third week in may and I am worried about this whole scenario
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 10:20am On May 05, 2022
sensisosu:
Hello guys.. I applied for visit visa on april 6 @ Ikeja center and I have not received a decision as at this moment. I called their phone line and was told visit visa takes an average of 6 weeks and it’s within processing time.

What are my options as I am due to go back to the US third week in may and I am worried about this whole scenario

Pray.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (626) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: Thastie(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.