Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (828034 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (614) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by adelforreal: 7:21pm On May 06, 2022
It will fall under the section "Others".

All the best
Breadfruit:

Thank you so much. Please under which section would her international passport go?
I’m so sorry for my many questions, this is my first time. I just want things to be easy for her so I chose the self service…

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 8:53pm On May 06, 2022
Breadfruit:
Please which of the categories can I attach my mums international passport (I am inviting her), my school documents/brp, and my tenancy agreement?

Travel and residency or others.

They will sort it out themselves

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nwaogukings03: 9:34pm On May 06, 2022
If the amount of saving one stated in his visa apllication form is different from what he has in his bank account statement is that an issue?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by adelforreal: 9:44pm On May 06, 2022
Which one is higher?
nwaogukings03:
If the amount of saving one stated in his visa apllication form is different from what he has in his bank account statement is that an issue?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by OgbeniOptional(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2022
Priority?

mrsbw:
Good evening

This thread has been very helpful to me, so posting my application timeline as well.

Visit Visa - TLS VI
Biometrics Date: Apr 20
Passport Collection Mail: May 5
Passport Pick Up: May 6
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nwaogukings03: 10:35pm On May 06, 2022
adelforreal:
Which one is higher?

Total amount in 2 bank statements
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Oma94: 10:39pm On May 06, 2022
congrats... that was really fast

mrsbw:
Good evening

This thread has been very helpful to me, so posting my application timeline as well.

Visit Visa - TLS VI
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Oma94: 10:40pm On May 06, 2022
OgbeniOptional:
Priority?

I thought they put priority on hold
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by meccisoft(f): 11:12pm On May 06, 2022
mrsbw:
Good evening

Visit Visa - TLS VI

Mehn that was fast.not even up to 10 working days..I did my biometric 12th of April yet to get any responds
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by adelforreal: 11:59pm On May 06, 2022
You are good to go. No worries.

All the best
nwaogukings03:

Total amount in 2 bank statements
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AdesinaOBD(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2022
meccisoft:

Mehn that was fast.not even up to 10 working days..I did my biometric 12th of April yet to get any responds

Please, make we dey talk true for here Abeg.
You do biometrics 20th of April and you don kolet your passport back, if no be priority, no be juju be dat?

I did mine April 19, no show yet.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bosslady25: 7:33am On May 07, 2022
Hmmm.. I did April 5th oh... no emails, nothing yet!!

quote author=AdesinaOBD post=112597263]

Please, make we dey talk true for here Abeg.
You do biometrics 20th of April and you don kolet your passport back, if no be priority, no be juju be dat?

I did mine April 19, no show yet.[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AdesinaOBD(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2022
mrsbw:
Good evening

Visit Visa - TLS VI

Abeg, we April applicants, lets keep updating ourselves on here make pesin no go dey dull.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Balingz: 9:15am On May 07, 2022
Please which category of visa did you apply for?

mrsbw:
Good evening

Visit Visa - TLS VI
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AdesinaOBD(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2022
Balingz:
Please which category of visa did you apply for?

Its obvious you didn't take your time to read his write up

He already mentioned Visit visa, you still dey ask question say which category.
Oga o

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Olayinka1230(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2022
Good Morning Gurus in the house I great everybody

Please I need assistance I’ have a friend that ready to travel to Uk �� for visiting. But I didn’t know what process because is like a family friend too me bcs I didn’t want to loose money for any Agent I will list Document that we have ready

NIN
Saving Bank Statement with almost 2M
property documents
Farm Settlement CAC
Letter of introduction from Farm
Kid birth certificate
Covid19 Card
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by wroskian(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2022
Please, I need your thoughts.

I wish to apply for the Standard Visitors visa to attend my graduation in July. My funds are in my personal UK account. Will this be tenable or do I have to change them to naira since I am applying from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 1:53pm On May 07, 2022
AdesinaOBD:

Its obvious you didn't take your time to read his write up

He already mentioned Visit visa, you still dey ask question say which category.
Oga o
Nigerians for you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SirLee556666667: 2:39pm On May 07, 2022
How true is this! cos i applied for the same thing, Did my Biometrics April 1 and still yet to get any response..

Visit Visa - TLS VI
[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Olayinka1230(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2022
Pls someone should reply me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by wieziana(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2022
Please i need guidance on what to do!!!!

My younger brother is a student in the UK and he's graduating in the month of July. I want to attend his Graduation ceremony. please what documents do i need for applying for my UK visit visa.
Secondly i use one bank account for both my savings, Salary and spending, is it possible to use that?
Thirdly i want to fund the account with 2M, should i fund it in bits within the space of one month (which is this month of May) and include a supporting document like sale of a car or sale of gadgets like phones or a laptop etc or i fund it with a lump sum. (My salary is almost 500K)
Lastly how much is good enough to have as Proof of Funds? Because i plan on just staying for 7 days in the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by psamoma: 5:00pm On May 07, 2022
I did my biometrics on 23 march at Ikeja TLS for Visitor visa. No response yet. Anyone who applied for visitor's visa around the same period that has gotten theirs? Pls indicate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by dirolad(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2022
psamoma:
I did my biometrics on 23 march at Ikeja TLS for Visitor visa. No response yet. Anyone who applied for visitor's visa around the same period that has gotten theirs? Pls indicate
https://www.nairaland.com/6969367/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part/75#112463618

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Rollitout: 5:44pm On May 07, 2022
wieziana:

My younger brother is a student in the UK and he's graduating in the month of July. I want to attend his Graduation ceremony. please what documents do i need for applying for my UK visit visa.
Secondly i use one bank account for both my savings, Salary and spending, is it possible to use that?
Thirdly i want to fund the account with 2M, should i fund it in bits within the space of one month (which is this month of May) and include a supporting document like sale of a car or sale of gadgets like phones or a laptop etc or i fund it with a lump sum. (My salary is almost 500K)
Lastly how much is good enough to have as Proof of Funds? Because i plan on just staying for 7 days in the UK.

Your parent should attend Not you. Save your money so that they don't bounce you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Carim19(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2022
Good evening guys
Please I want to be sure if the embassy always call the bank for bank statement clarification, I mean amount available in someone’s account or they followed the copy submitted
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by OgbeniOptional(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2022
They do

Carim19:
Good evening guys
Please I want to be sure if the embassy always call the bank for bank statement clarification, I mean amount available in someone’s account or they followed the copy submitted
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by adelforreal: 8:31pm On May 07, 2022
In addition, please make sure the total amount you intend to spend during your trip does not exceed two times your net salary.

Also, ensure you provide every necessary documentation for the sale of car & laptop (i.e receipt, transfer of ownership document, copies of car particulars e.t.c) to further validate your claims and this should be explained under additional information.

All the best
wieziana:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 1:02am On May 08, 2022
nwaogukings03:

Not really. Best you ensure what you stated is less than what you have. The danger is if you stated more than what you have in your account. It shouldn't really matter but the visa officer can pick on it if he/she wants to be difficult.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 1:04am On May 08, 2022
wroskian:
Please, I need your thoughts.

I wish to apply for the Standard Visitors visa to attend my graduation in July. My funds are in my personal UK account. Will this be tenable or do I have to change them to naira since I am applying from Nigeria?

That is better. Use your UK account. Better for you

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by adelejane: 2:23am On May 08, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by adelejane: 2:25am On May 08, 2022
Hi All,

need an urgent response as i need to submit our application next week.

We are renewing our visit visa.

A brief history....studied in the UK in 2010, got a post study visa which expired in 2013, returned back home before visa expired with no issues.

2015 applied for a 6 months visit visa with daughter , Visa granted, visited for 3 weeks and returned.

Renewed visa to 2 years visit visa in 2018 for myself and daughter, my son was a baby at the time so applied for a 6 months visit visa for him, visa granted and we travelled for 4 weeks and returned.

i personally travelled for 2 weeks for shopping in 2020 just before covid and returned back on time .

Its time to renew again for a 2years visit visa for myself and two children, i own my own business which is doing very well....

In my personal account i have about 7400 pounds, after putting our cost together its a total of 2400 pounds for the 3 of us, as much as i try i can't reduce this amount as it will become unrealistic. Cheapest flight is about 1650 pounds for the 3 of us, hotel i booked is 385 pounds for 7 days .

I have been reading a lot on this platform about not spending two times your monthly income on a trip and its getting me worried. I'm a business woman and sales are unpredictable , I pay myself about 500k Naira monthly , sometimes 400k will depends on sales, but i have a very simple and straight forward bank statement with good inflow and outflow.

I can't do much about this 2400 pounds, its the least i can quote as expense on our visa form and this will leave my personal account with a balance of 5000 pounds. My business account has about 10000 pounds but can't be used as travel money, i have other savings but I don't want anything that will confuse the VO .......my husbands account is not very straight forward so i don't even want to use him as a co sponsor for this application....i have always presented just my bank statement for all previous visas.

clearly i will be spending 4 times my stated income......been thinking a lot about this.....what can i do ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (614) (Reply)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.