Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? (66449 Views)

What Was One Thing That Was Done To You And Turned You On That You Cant Forget / What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by omoadeleye(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

A girl I loved so much in our first year in uni. I was caring and all. She turned me down then in the most brutal way - with stern warnings never to try such rubbish again.

I took it like a man and even pleaded for her to forget it lets continue our friendship since we were on the same course and partners.

We were in the same city but she never visited me once. But I use to go to her place

On my birthday she didn't show up.

I went to see her along with my best friend then, who was studying in a different state, and one other friend. Gave her good money to cook. We ate.

Months later, I discover she and my best friend had been seeing each other since our meeting. To the point she'd been traveling to see him before things turned sour between them

When I discovered, she's started apologizing and begging, crying how she'd like us to date. By this time I was no longer in the school - I had changed uni. To a different state.

More than 10 years on, she's still professes love to me and wishes I marry her, but I made a vow to myself never to have anything to do with her after she and my best friend betrayed me.

Now she and my friend are sworn enemies

If you were in my shoes, what would you do.

I will date her again to ruin her more than my friend.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2022
You don't need to make a vow , you just have forget about her and that your nigga too because such people can try to ask you wife out as he is coming to your house.

I mean don't even let her thought cross your mind even by mistake.
Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Dawn91(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2022
safarigirl:
More than 10 years on, you sef you still never marry?

Na wa ọ

As you old reach, you no know wetin you go do about ex of 10 years ago, you're presenting relationship issues to internet strangers as if you're a 16-year old boy set to lose your virginity to your teenage crush.

A whole grown man. SMH

smiley

You made me smile
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2022
safarigirl:
More than 10 years on, you sef you still never marry?

Na wa ọ

As you old reach, you no know wetin you go do about ex of 10 years ago, you're presenting relationship issues to internet strangers as if you're a 16-year old boy set to lose your virginity to your teenage crush.

A whole grown man. SMH
As old and sensible as you think you are, you couldn't read and walk away. You took time to contribute to the post. Did I post it for you? Get lost.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Oketwin(m): 11:20am On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:
I go just ask for her hand in marriage,propose with an expense ring.visit her parents house,with the promise of renovating their house.unroof it and disappear.

50/50.
best post ever
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by BoboKush(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Knack and move on
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Ethannathan(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:
I go just ask for her hand in marriage,propose with an expense ring.visit her parents house,with the promise of renovating their house.unroof it and disappear.

50/50.
lmfao,your head no dey house
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Mayeldah(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Viltron:

Nah, have had girls but not married. When you're not married, you're single

if your current babe is loyal and you like her, please don't look back to the other girl.

Please move on.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by NNEVERAGAINN: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Charmingrascal:
And what else do you want to do.
She is ur ex and she should remain so.
F*ck fake feelings.

but he didn't bed her. How come she's his ex
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by crackhouse(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Who else thought the guy don blow after reading the headline but was later disappointed after reading the content?..
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by jice(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Powerbandoo:

If i were you i will accept her, Bleep her to stupor, for weeks, untill i am satisfied and bring something up that will turn us against each other

One bleep will be one or two babies and you are tied forever. Run! again I say run
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by abimic(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Powerbandoo:

If i were you i will accept her, Bleep her to stupor, for weeks, untill i am satisfied and bring something up that will turn us against each other

What would bleeping her do to him?

what value would it add to him?

He should simply turn her down, and move on, there are still some very few good women out there who are keeping/preserving themselves till marriage, why then stress himself over who once turned him down for his best friend.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Gbeng30(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
I will just chop clean mouth and move on coz she's lonely and desperate for now ..don't be surprised if she meet somebody better than you again she will leave you and run away... If you don't get it just forget it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Gbeng30(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Gbeng30:
I will just chop clean mouth and move on coz she's lonely and desperate for now ..don't be surprised if she meet somebody better than you again she will leave you and run away... If you don't get it just forget it grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by EDOSBROWN: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
GUYMAN BE CHOPPING HER 4 FREE, WASTE HER TIME AND MARRY ANOTHER PERSON, THIS IS BEST REVENGE

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by alphaNomega: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

A girl I loved so much in our first year in uni. I was caring and all. She turned me down then in the most brutal way - with stern warnings never to try such rubbish again.

I took it like a man and even pleaded for her to forget it lets continue our friendship since we were on the same course and partners.

We were in the same city but she never visited me once. But I use to go to her place

I went to see her along with my best friend then, who was studying in a different state, and one other friend. Gave her good money to cook. We ate.

Months later, I discover she and my best friend had been seeing each other since our meeting. To the point she'd been traveling to see him before things turned sour between them

When I discovered, she's started apologizing and begging, crying how she'd like us to date. By this time I was no longer in the school - I had changed uni. To a different state.

More than 10 years on, she's still professes love to me and wishes I marry her, but I made a vow to myself never to have anything to do with her after she and my best friend betrayed me.

Are you sure you know what you're saying?

No one betrayed you. For fûcks sake you weren't even dating her. Yes , you proposed a relationship but she turned you down. It does not mean another guy, even if he's your friend or brother, cannot and should not be intimate with her.

It hurts, but let it go.

Also, if you agreed to start a relationship with her after all this, you are already the winner of this week's "SIMP of the week" and today is just Sunday angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Mrice22: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Smiles.. I had similar experience bro... But mine just left me because she thinks I don't have money anymore... Right now she begs for forgiveness in which I told her I accepted but I can't date her anymore she should look for another person that can take care of her.. for me will hustle more hard and find a girl that will love me, value me, care for me and be with me at all times.. both good and bad times... But I keep wondering what's make her to do that.. not knowing a friend of mine she begged for money told her to ask money from me that iam on money now.. My Advice to you is to let her go.. you really don't know her plans now and maybe you wan try eat once your head go hang for their
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Macfoe: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Viltron:

Could have easily done that over the years but it hasn't been my style.
I just sometimes feel a little soft for her but then when I remember....
When I remember, what the Lord has done, I will never go back, anymore!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by the6thszn(m): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
OP..

If you like being a backup plan or retirement plan then by all means accept her into your life.

A girl that ruthlessly sent you packing and made you cry is the one telling you fairy tales about her loving you and wanting you to get married to her.
She dropped you without a care for your feelings and proceeded to shag your best friend and you think she loves you

Well, maybe it took countless hours of riding your best friend and a couple other d.icks for her to realize that she's never going to get to the promised land of Marriage...so she wan use you take hitch ride.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Aaae: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Really
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Raychee(f): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Woman don finish for this life? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
For this my gentle lifestyle,I can accept many things from a banny,but one thing I will never and can't accept is when I'm being seen or taken as an "OPTION/ALTERNATIVE"

You can accept a cheating girlfriend too ? Lol
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by victons(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

She,not your best friend, betrayed you (if there's even any betrayal)

However, just knack her and throw her away.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by NathanxxL(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
What a question. The Cornbeef passed her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.