Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? (66104 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / What Was One Thing That Was Done To You And Turned You On That You Cant Forget / What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Uyi168: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
She should be in her late 20s or early thirties..
It's at this age that many of them will now calm and be forming love.

tell her to go to Hell.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Stallione(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
I go just ask for her hand in marriage,propose with an expense ring.visit her parents house,with the promise of renovating their house.unroof it and disappear.

50/50.
guy u bad i swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by bigfrancis21: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
An Igbo adage says, ogoli nua di naabo, o malu nke di ya mma. Meaning, if a woman gets married twice, she will know which was the better partner. She needed to experience someone else or even other people to value what she had at first. Unfortunately some people are like that. They need to experience others first to value what they once had.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
ImoleNaija:

This kain thing dey pain ehn grin
I swear. It was really painful but I think I dealt with it well. I didn't show it to my betrayal friend but our friendship was no more.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dude, u guys were not dating, so I don't understand how exactly she and Ur best friend betrayed you
and secondly, you never took it like a man, that's not how men behave. She didn't accept you then, close mata, you never moved on, instead you were looking for a way to get back at her. So please stop announcing it and live ur life, u gre for her u no gre na u sabi, you need to grow up and get sense.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by donforeign: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:

Could have easily done that over the years but it hasn't been my style.
I just sometimes feel a little soft for her but then when I remember....
oga move on and get another girl.. if you like go n Bleep her make belle enter, she no go remove am... She's forming love because where she put eye backfire.. no even Bleep or near her, give her distance... If u like dey form love there, anything u see u bear am

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by seyilabi(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
I go just ask for her hand in marriage,propose with an expense ring.visit her parents house,with the promise of renovating their house.unroof it and disappear.

50/50.
God bless you abundantly.
This is my advice to you too
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by REALCASE: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.
no I'll me with laugh ooo
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Slynation(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.
why go through this stress...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Starz825(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.
Guy...abeg ..
I wan sleep abeg
No make me laff grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
WoundedLamb:
I don't understand the kind of stories most of y'all just keep churning up for the sake content. If you're not interested, tell her you're not interested and move on. What do you want us to say?
The story is real life experience. Sometime the feeling of " maybe I went too far" Is why I'm seeking second opinion

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
*sigh*

This has gotten stale

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by safarigirl(f): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
More than 10 years on, you sef you still never marry?

Na wa ọ

As you old reach, you no know wetin you go do about ex of 10 years ago, you're presenting relationship issues to internet strangers as if you're a 16-year old boy set to lose your virginity to your teenage crush.

A whole grown man. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Conclusion,

OP spirit is still hovering around that lady, forget about his written words.

Man, I'd just tell you, just do whatever your mind tells you, you will leave with the consequences we can't force our opinions down your throat.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by SatanicLunatic: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
You where broke and u want person daughter to come and suffer
Now u are still broke and u dey do shakara
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Stallione(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Powerbandoo:

If i were you i will accept her, Bleep her to stupor, for weeks, untill i am satisfied and bring something up that will turn us against each other
Noo, i cannot trick her o, i will just draw her close, f..u..ck the living daylight out of that im toto wey no dey hear word grin, just like once or twice and then tell her outrightly that i've taken my own fare share and tell her not to near me ever again. Ndi ala ndi ala everywere undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Ijaya123: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

A girl I loved so much in our first year in uni. I was caring and all. She turned me down then in the most brutal way - with stern warnings never to try such rubbish again.

I took it like a man and even pleaded for her to forget it lets continue our friendship since we were on the same course and partners.

We were in the same city but she never visited me once. But I use to go to her place

On my birthday she didn't show up.

I went to see her along with my best friend then, who was studying in a different state, and one other friend. Gave her good money to cook. We ate.

Months later, I discover she and my best friend had been seeing each other since our meeting. To the point she'd been traveling to see him before things turned sour between them

When I discovered, she's started apologizing and begging, crying how she'd like us to date. By this time I was no longer in the school - I had changed uni. To a different state.

More than 10 years on, she's still professes love to me and wishes I marry her, but I made a vow to myself never to have anything to do with her after she and my best friend betrayed me.

Now she and my friend are sworn enemies

If you were in my shoes, what would you do.

Continue in your way. You don’t need an old baggage.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Slynation(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

A girl I loved so much in our first year in uni. I was caring and all. She turned me down then in the most brutal way - with stern warnings never to try such rubbish again.

I took it like a man and even pleaded for her to forget it lets continue our friendship since we were on the same course and partners.

We were in the same city but she never visited me once. But I use to go to her place

I went to see her along with my best friend then, who was studying in a different state, and one other friend. Gave her good money to cook. We ate.

Months later, I discover she and my best friend had been seeing each other since our meeting. To the point she'd been traveling to see him before things turned sour between them

When I discovered, she's started apologizing and begging, crying how she'd like us to date. By this time I was no longer in the school - I had changed uni. To a different state.

More than 10 years on, she's still professes love to me and wishes I marry her, but I made a vow to myself never to have anything to do with her after she and my best friend betrayed me.

I can see she's trying to gaslight your mind this one you are thinking of what to do...Oga let her move on, her chapter is done and dusted..!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Stallione(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ahmback:
And they did naming ceremony for this one too
Even sing praises to God too for the new born. In my dialete they will sing "Obulu ma nwa onye ga enyem" grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Chyma231(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bleep the bitch and leave !!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by BAVOSKI(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
Dude, u guys were not dating, so I don't understand how exactly she and Ur best friend betrayed you
and secondly, you never took it like a man, that's not how men behave. She didn't accept you then, close mata, you never moved on, instead you were looking for a way to get back at her. So please stop announcing it and live ur life, u gre for her u no gre na u sabi, you need to grow up and get sense.
Be calming down comrade! Most of you who pass swift yet stupid judgement would've done worse.
Did I say I fought my friend? Or did I mention that I tried to get back at the girl?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by 007lss: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.
mad oooooooo. Lol
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Slynation(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Stallione:
Noo, i cannot trick her o, i will just draw her close, f..u..ck the living daylight out of that im toto wey no dey hear word grin, just like once or twice and then tell her outrightly that i've taken my own fare share and tell her not to near me ever again. Ndi ala ndi ala everywere undecided
This is how most of you will end up losing yourself along the line just for something that should have been easily avoided...They go just pour you acid by then, Iya malife

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.
Hmm

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by MartinsD12(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

Use your sense mr man , had it been she and that your best friend didn't quarrel will should remember you exist talk more of coming back to you, use your common sense.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by PlanktonX: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:

Don't be deceived.... cool

They are not sworn enemy....

Don't be deceived...

Once you befriend her, marry her. The friend will return and this time might cost you your life.

There are many beautiful and submissive ladies out there ready to mingle and settle down. Search and go for her.

Don't tie yourself to your past.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by g17prinz(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
My thoughts exactly.
Dear @op, just move on. Let whatever that happened between you guys remain in the past. If you keep allowing her around, you might end up having 1 or 2 things with her, and this might lead to the 3rd thing grin. Unless your mind still dey for her matter, which is the most foolish thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Munzy14(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

Your ego as man was bruised when she rejected you with a warning as icing on it...

Good you swallowed it like a man...Maintain that boundary and never you break that wall...You are not a sisi man that eat left over...She should go and take her towel where she had a bath.

Be careful before she blackmail you emotionally...You deserve a fresher clean meal...Go for it....Don't settle for less.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Prostitutes Featured By British Photographer In Dailymail Report (Photos) / Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.