Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? (66142 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / What Was One Thing That Was Done To You And Turned You On That You Cant Forget / What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by supereagle(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
G
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Cole6: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Capital No

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by MufasaLion: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin grin grin

You will still come back here to rant after she drop your ass for your rich boss or that old friend.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

A girl I loved so much in our first year in uni. I was caring and all. She turned me down then in the most brutal way - with stern warnings never to try such rubbish again.

I took it like a man and even pleaded for her to forget it lets continue our friendship since we were on the same course and partners.

We were in the same city but she never visited me once. But I use to go to her place

On my birthday she didn't show up.

I went to see her along with my best friend then, who was studying in a different state, and one other friend. Gave her good money to cook. We ate.

Months later, I discover she and my best friend had been seeing each other since our meeting. To the point she'd been traveling to see him before things turned sour between them

When I discovered, she's started apologizing and begging, crying how she'd like us to date. By this time I was no longer in the school - I had changed uni. To a different state.

More than 10 years on, she's still professes love to me and wishes I marry her, but I made a vow to myself never to have anything to do with her after she and my best friend betrayed me.

Now she and my friend are sworn enemies

If you were in my shoes, what would you do.

Japaaaaaa if you want to make heaven .......

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by elganzar(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
She'll meet better guys...

_abi¿

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Charmingrascal(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
And what else do you want to do.
She is ur ex and she should remain so.
F*ck fake feelings.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by ImoleNaija: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Months later, I discover she and my best friend had been seeing each other since our meeting. To the point she'd been traveling to see him before things turned sour between them

This kain thing dey pain ehn grin

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Pio44: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
So since 10 years u have not marry?, u go dey ur 40s now, leave her she don old

9 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by sirblend: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Powerbandoo:

If i were you i will accept her, Bleep her to stupor, for weeks, untill i am satisfied and bring something up that will turn us against each other
Anyhow you want to knack her, na she go enjoy am

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by AfroKnight: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
At least you’ve rejected her repeatedly. You’ve given her fair warning, to be honest.

I’d say toy with her heart for a little while, then ghost her, since she doesn’t want to accept the fact that No means No.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by juniorstar(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

A girl I loved so much in our first year in uni. I was caring and all. She turned me down then in the most brutal way - with stern warnings never to try such rubbish again.

I took it like a man and even pleaded for her to forget it lets continue our friendship since we were on the same course and partners.

We were in the same city but she never visited me once. But I use to go to her place

I went to see her along with my best friend then, who was studying in a different state, and one other friend. Gave her good money to cook. We ate.

When I discovered, she's started apologizing and begging, crying how she'd like us to date. By this time I was no longer in the school - I had changed uni. To a different state.

More than 10 years on, she's still professes love to me and wishes I marry her, but I made a vow to myself never to have anything to do with her after she and my best friend betrayed me.

FORGET HER! or you want betrayal 2.0 cos it would happen when she gets what she is now looking for..which is marriage..a leopard never changes spot..if u marry her from your matrimonial home she will now have a base to launch out and continue her whoring...this time around bringing children that are not yours to father and downgrade you to the same men who promised her love and left her. Avoid that time bomb you call a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Bestbelieve7(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
I go just ask for her hand in marriage,propose with an expense ring.visit her parents house,with the promise of renovating their house.unroof it and disappear.

50/50.
Too much vayolence �
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by intruder15(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

Stand by your decision. You don't need other people's opinion to maintain on your decision.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Skmoda360(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
I go just ask for her hand in marriage,propose with an expense ring.visit her parents house,with the promise of renovating their house.unroof it and disappear.

50/50.
Jesu!!! Oga oooi

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by WoundedLamb: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
I don't understand the kind of stories most of y'all just keep churning up for the sake content. If you're not interested, tell her you're not interested and move on. What do you want us to say?

9 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by arantess: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
The story is not long as you said na

Anyway I'm sure people after me will advice you better, make I go flex my wife, cold dey

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by ArchMagnate: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Catch cruse and japa

Viltron:
It's a little long.

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by nesgeeek(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Distance ur self from her. block every means of contact between both of u.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Elidrisy20: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
The story no balance at all, you for say after 10 years you don make am, but still you dey the level she dump you

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by flokii: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
@OP Why are you still talking to her?

The way some of you behave attimes make one wonder the kind of weaklings we have as men today. So after wasting her life, she wants you to marry her, same person she rejected his proposal only to go and be sleeping with the best friend behind his back.
You better use your number six before you'll go and ruin your life.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by iTearHerToto: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Powerbandoo:

If i were you i will accept her, Bleep her to stupor, for weeks, untill i am satisfied and bring something up that will turn us against each other
Lotta men know this tactic but only few apply it. And it's the best
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by BigYash: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Tell her the feeling you had for her left the moment she turned you down.. That you can't date or marry someone you no longer have feelings for.. And that if she is not okay with just friendship,she should delete your number.. Simple sumtin.. After she don waka waka,them don file her pussy finish,now she remembered you.. Run my nigga

9 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Firecross: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
I'm still curious on how most of you know the ans to your question or rather know the right thing to do and still come here to ask us.....someone left you for your friend and you still wanna accept her back

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by ImoleNaija: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2022

They never did, as you mentioned in your post that she rejected your proposal outrightly. You have no power over what she wants for herself.

If you were in my shoes, what would you do

Dating a friend's ex is a 'NO' for me, let alone marrying her.

Anyways, whatever that rocks your world, OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
A
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by West2019(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

your friend use juju for her and anything comes from the devil is useless .
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
R
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by vince96w2(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

If I were in ur shoes I will keep the Vow I made to my self...That girl doesn't like u Abit..her move is an after thought

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ahmback:
And they did naming ceremony for this one too
And called her Fatima grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Elianawalker(f): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

as a lady, I will say, dont take her back, never...

It would get worse and you would regret..

The world has hot girls littered everywhere, find yourself one... not somebody who treated you like trash...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.