Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? (66147 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / What Was One Thing That Was Done To You And Turned You On That You Cant Forget / What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by bellotaofeek: 2:52am On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:
I go just ask for her hand in marriage,propose with an expense ring.visit her parents house,with the promise of renovating their house.unroof it and disappear.

50/50.

Ika

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by kkins25(m): 3:11am On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:
I go just ask for her hand in marriage,propose with an expense ring.visit her parents house,with the promise of renovating their house.unroof it and disappear.

50/50.
lol...mahd man!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by kkins25(m): 3:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Nobody respects you more than the one who owes you his/her life..

she might end up being very submissive if that's what you're into.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

A girl I loved so much in our first year in uni. I was caring and all. She turned me down then in the most brutal way - with stern warnings never to try such rubbish again.

I took it like a man and even pleaded for her to forget it lets continue our friendship since we were on the same course and partners.

We were in the same city but she never visited me once. But I use to go to her place

On my birthday she didn't show up.

I went to see her along with my best friend then, who was studying in a different state, and one other friend. Gave her good money to cook. We ate.

Months later, I discover she and my best friend had been seeing each other since our meeting. To the point she'd been traveling to see him before things turned sour between them

When I discovered, she's started apologizing and begging, crying how she'd like us to date. By this time I was no longer in the school - I had changed uni. To a different state.

More than 10 years on, she's still professes love to me and wishes I marry her, but I made a vow to myself never to have anything to do with her after she and my best friend betrayed me.

Now she and my friend are sworn enemies

If you were in my shoes, what would you do.

Where do you fellas see this love from?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by deltateam: 3:52am On Feb 06, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

A girl I loved so much in our first year in uni. I was caring and all. She turned me down then in the most brutal way - with stern warnings never to try such rubbish again.

I took it like a man and even pleaded for her to forget it lets continue our friendship since we were on the same course and partners.

We were in the same city but she never visited me once. But I use to go to her place

I went to see her along with my best friend then, who was studying in a different state, and one other friend. Gave her good money to cook. We ate.

Months later, I discover she and my best friend had been seeing each other since our meeting. To the point she'd been traveling to see him before things turned sour between them

When I discovered, she's started apologizing and begging, crying how she'd like us to date. By this time I was no longer in the school - I had changed uni. To a different state.

More than 10 years on, she's still professes love to me and wishes I marry her, but I made a vow to myself never to have anything to do with her after she and my best friend betrayed me.

Another SIMPle matter. Men stand by their decision unless you doubt your dik?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by deltateam: 3:54am On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.

Is it worth it? Don't attract curse to your generation by your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Born2Breed(f): 4:30am On Feb 06, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

One word for you.... RUN

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Munzy14(m): 5:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Uyi168:
She should be in her late 20s or early thirties..
It's at this age that many of them will now calm and be forming love.

tell her to go to Hell.
You really know their antics..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by MediMedi(m): 5:33am On Feb 06, 2022
I said NEVER you allow her come close to you

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by samwillyco1(m): 5:51am On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.

grin grin grin grin
People dey for this world

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Fidinno(m): 6:06am On Feb 06, 2022
I will tell her to engage me and marry someone else

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:08am On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.
Lol! you are wicked.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by CSTRR: 6:23am On Feb 06, 2022
Story that touch the heart.

Women full outside.

Move the fucckkk on.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by andyanders: 6:31am On Feb 06, 2022
flokii:
@OP Why are you still talking to her?

The way some of you behave attimes make one wonder the kind of weaklings we have as men today. So after wasting her life, she wants you to marry her, same person she rejected his proposal only to go and be sleeping with the best friend behind his back.
You better use your number six before you'll go and ruin your life.
Exactly. Can't understand the kind of brain some men got these days. Why still keep contact with such a woman.

Op, for even seeking advise on such a lady, you lack sense.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by onojaford(m): 6:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

she's a typical bitch. But try her of she's trustworthy. It's sweeter when women are desperate. I hardly ignore desperate women.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by walozanga(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.

Guy u dey vex ooooh. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by sixtus3606(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.

I know you're joking. If not, Karma go just do you strong thing.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Philipkomo3095(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=Lewisjohnson post=109992653][/quote]. Go for introduction,,if na d girl family house,,tell d girl papa say u wen change d roof before d marriage,,after Dem don remove d roof,,block d girl and run
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by ChiefAtang: 7:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

The girl don realise say husband scares pass money. Now she wan fall back on you. My brother tell her unequivocally that you won't marry her. Make she go marry that your guy. Sheabi that time she dey feel like hot cake

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by ghettochild(m): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2022
That toto no get value again ooo.
Abeg free the trash o

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Tzar(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2022
I will advise you not to go there. If she ever loved you, she will NEVER have chosen your best friend over you. There is almost 100% chance she just wants to use you to get back at your best friend who dumped her. Women are vindictive like that.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by abimbola74(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

Stand your ground bruh , she only want to use you to get to your friend just like doing what will forever pain him. Don’t be used bruh, be wise .
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by eflintsone(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

I go just accept her back , dick her wella then dump her

Karma is still real the last time i checked
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by bigwig071(m): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2022
Bro, just hate her
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by imehjunior(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2022
Seems you still like/love her and that's why you are here seeking who will encourage you to take her back.
The issue is with you. Do you think you can look pass her betrayal and forget she once dated your friend?
Are you certain she is a changed person?
Nothing wrong in forgiving and taking her back if you want to.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by bcbones: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.

Lucifer is taking notes….
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by alyarmouk(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2022
Since you've made your decision why asking us if we are in ur shoes then?
Viltron:
It's a little long.

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by ddeola: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2022
10 years !
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by snoopz: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2022
Everything still soft for you na why she still dey why you ask ur padi wetin sup btw dem
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by JustinZiyech(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.
According to slawormiir, you must be a real niggarrr
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

Round away.

She will still leave you, when things go sour for you.

Can't you guys read signs? Run!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by macrodata(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2022
Powerbandoo:

If i were you i will accept her, Bleep her to stupor, for weeks, untill i am satisfied and bring something up that will turn us against each other
E no easy to break away from someone when skin to skin is involved. Even if they break apart, once a while knocking is involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.