Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (55905 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

It's just like leaking nudes from someone's phone.
The phone and message therein is not your property. It's private and the owners don't wish to make it public.
You obtained it illegally. It wasn't given to you and you intend to use it to cause harm.
It's a jailable offence.
Please speak to your lawyer before you proceed.
The information centers on the infertility of a married partner and she is entitled to release that information.
Is she not?
It is like a citizen having possession to acrime being committed and refused to release such valuable information to authorities concerned.is she not an accomplise and charged with felony
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Teerach: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
This one wan die. Upload it and die.
You better train your mind to be stronger than your emotions at all times.
It's wisdom to ignore and let go.
Nobody is justifying the wife or your fiance's act. But some things are not just worth the stress.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by checkoutEnugu: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

Hmmm.. you need to calm down. Calm down sister. The guy needs ur love. Never even paste anything on social media. Dont do anything crazy. Another lady will marry ur guy without even asking. U need to calm down and listen to him first. Listen to him and consult ur pastor or elderly person
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by sylve11: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
frozen70:

Even if you tag his girlfriend family, it's your man that is the issue here

You should have listen to him and hear what he have to say about cheating on you

Men will cheat either by nature or by default

Be ready to accept him back, counsel him and let him know that sleeping with a married woman has a reversal effect

sensible comment....... cool

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by RodgersAkpafu: 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:
Guys wey dey get erection ontop person wife.are demonic agents,weak,lazy and a fool.

My sister,just know sey na woman like u.wan sponsor ur wedding.a married woman.
Person wife no be woman ?
You never see anythinggrin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tctrills: 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
baralatie:

The information centers on the infertility of a married partner and she is entitled to release that information.
Is she not?
Ahh please talk to your lawyer.
The issue here is how she came to possess the videos or the chats.
For example if I break into your property to video you cheating. That illegal.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by cocoberry(f): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
ajailer:
Why do you want to tag the woman’s friend. Na dem go still cover up for her and in the process you would have shamed your bf( n it will definitely lead to u guys breaking up).

I will advice you this, try and get the husband’s name and send d mssg directly to him. You are not doing a bad thing by exposing the woman to the family.

Trust me the Husband might be in the know of this affair if Na military man. Nah them way.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Teerach:
This one wan die. Upload it and die.
You better train your mind to be stronger than your emotions at all times.
It's wisdom to ignore and let go.
Nobody is justifying the wife or your fiance's act. But some things are not just worth the stress.
Who will die
The infedeloud wife or the husband or the fiance
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by aspabay(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
After uploading online and exposing the woman, what will you gain?

He is your fiancee, if you can't forgive him, leave him and move on.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

Painful to be cheated on.

If you're not persuaded to forgive him, just simply move on and forget the relationship.

I'll advice you listen to whatever story he has to tell, for other life encounters.

The last you should do is to go the route of social media embarrassment. Internet don't forget things, you don't even know who is going to read your post on all these media.

Why look for headache, move on with your life.

He's even your fiance and not your husband. Better break courtship than marriage.

Don't go to any social media. No other man will hear that you do that and be comfortable with you.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by ceeceeuwa: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Your fiance is a demon! How did he manage to have erection for someone's wife? He has no fear of God. Any man who can sleep with a Married woman can be likened to a Murderer. You have not found a fiance yet. Just look elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

Ahh please talk to your lawyer.
The issue here is how she came to possess the videos or the chats.
For example if I break into your property to video you cheating. That illegal.
There was no breaking in!
The information dropped into her lap with freedom of access

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Continue disgracing yourself in the name of tagging her friends and sending it to bloggers. If you can't forgive him, move on than losing your life while trying to blackmail them. They might go to any length to silence you and so move or forgive him.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by rajiedreez: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
After that then you'll marry a guy that doesn't cheat abi, shior. You have the upper hand now and can do what ever you like. But if you feel you can't look past his acts leave him and continue with your life, but if you're still going to forgive him and take him back, you have no reason to release the evidence you have because it will dent your marriage for life.

But your guys self F*up, why he go date married woman.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
aspabay:
After uploading online and exposing the woman, what will you gain?

He is your fiancee, if you can't forgive him, leave him and move on.
The gain will be the truth coming out into the open!
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Relixy2k: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
You are very pained and disappointed in your fiance. I agree with you. However, please don't attempt to expose the married woman. You may not know what she is capable of doing to hunt you down if her marriage suffer seriously or collapses as a result of your exposure. Your fiance willingly agree to have sex with her. Deal with your fiance only. Manage him or throw him out of your life. That's the only wise thing to do.
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by West2019(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
you are stupid fool tagged the woman and the husband base on social media base on what. get out here pls blame your guy not the woman
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tctrills: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
baralatie:

I insist, please talk to your lawyer first.
The info was not given to her.
She had no right to make a copy of it.
A beg talk to your lawyer before putting yourself in a bad situation.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Zealag(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
That's how it feels wen a young teen is knacking a married man ND collecting money meant for his kids.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by EgunMogaji2: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
That’s who he loves more. It’s your choice to still hang in there but you’ll always be second fiddle.

Prince Charles as exhibit one.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tctrills: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
baralatie:

If you give me your phone to see a movie and I end up copying your messages, wouldn't you arrest me?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ninisun:

Continue disgracing yourself in the name of tagging her friends and sending it to bloggers. If you can't forgive him, move on than losing your life while trying to blackmail them. They might go to any length to silence you and so move or forgive him.
So.whatbadvise do you have for the husband whose wife is cheating.he should forgive her also?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

If you give me your phone to see a movie and I end up copying your messages, wouldn't you arrest me?
You handed me your phone to access!
That is the point!
If I copy your message that puts in a crime...
How do you think the police will take it?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by DMerciful(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why are Nigerians protecting cheats? A married woman sleeping with a single guy yet you want her protected until she gives her husband another man's child
higgs:
Leave that woman alone. Decide whether to continue with your Fiance or walk away.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by rolams(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

If you do that, you may end up killing an innocent man (The husband of that woman). If truly you love your finance and your finance loves you, he will surely marry you. I am not supporting your guy ooo but to safe life pls, learn to move on.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Teerach: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
baralatie:

Who will die
The infedeloud wife or the husband or the fiance
A cheating woman is already a time bomb. I've seen these things play out again and again. Sometimes letting go isn't stupidity. It's wisdom. Gra gra not dey pay. And making decisions out of anger will surely not end well. A woman that can go miles to cheat on her husband can kill anyone who dares tarnish her image as much as the op plans. Posting it on all social media platforms is a mad damage ghan. It will end up pretty bloody for the op. It's damage beyond repair. This one is depressions plus psycho o. OP mission abort.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tctrills: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
baralatie:

You handed me your phone to access!
That is the point!
If I copy your message that puts in a crime...
How do you think the police will take it?
It's not about the police. It's about what the law says. What would happen when this gets to court?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

I insist, please talk to your lawyer first.
The info was not given to her.
She had no right to make a copy of it.
A beg talk to your lawyer before putting yourself in a bad situation.
The information is an evidence of a crime committed!
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by baralatie(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

It's not about the police. It's about what the law says. What would happen when this gets to court?
Simple.the husband files.for.divorce based on the evidence!
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Dshocker(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Best you quite the relationship
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by rolams(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
ajailer:
Why do you want to tag the woman’s friend. Na dem go still cover up for her and in the process you would have shamed your bf( n it will definitely lead to u guys breaking up).

I will advice you this, try and get the husband’s name and send d mssg directly to him. You are not doing a bad thing by exposing the woman to the family.

It is more dangerous ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.