Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (55900 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Seanwat: 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
There is no need to drag your boyfriend, woman and all to the public. You want to walk away, then do so. Just walk away and keep the evidence with you. Thank God you saw this early enough. My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Centrallock: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
frozen70:

Lol, we must always say the truth no matter how hard it is to accept it
Lots of stuff comes with experience and i believe you are married and experienced. Most Spinste's hardly reason this way.
I am not in support of the said young man it's a terrible thing but i believe solutions and dialogue is the key to every problem..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by frozen70(f): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Centrallock:

Lots of stuff comes with experience and i believe you are married and experienced. Most Spinste's hardly reason this way.
I am not in support of the said young man it's a terrible thing but i believe solutions and dialogue is the key to every problem..

You have said it all, I was judging from maturity and experience as a married woman

I don't blame the young ladies outside because they see life as a filtered picture

So by the time they get into marriage they start seeing it in the real picture

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by lagosrd: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

It's quite painful but pls use your head and not put yourself in danger way. That guy is your fiancee and not your husband yet. The moment you post that video online , you're no longer safe. She didn't snatch your husband she only shared your fiancee. The woman's husband will hunt your guy down and that doesn't make the man marry you except you're prepared to have 2 step children or marry out of revenge. The woman issue is the worst, she will finish you I mean in capital letter . So tread with caution. God has revealed the true nature of the guy to you and did not allow you enter armed robber motor.

Just thank your star and move on

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by lastchild: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
The truth is, and will still remain that as long as both of you are not yet married, he's not yours. Uploading his personal life on the internet can attract penalties from the law

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by onojaford(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

Go ahead and post it. But I have a prayer and it is this:

When the matter cast and the woman is divorced, let your fiance marry her and let her do the same willingly. In that way, the "disgrace" will become a blessing to them.

I wish your fiance can receive this wisdom. Go ahead and post it. You may as well reconcile with your man. Because it's always better to deal with the thief you know. And he will really love and respect you for being virtous enough to "forgive." And you will save the other woman's face.

Perhaps, you could equally cheat one day in marriage. The married woman in question must have jeered at the idea of cheating-in-marriage many years ago too. There is a real cause when people cheat. Cheats needs accommodation and forgiveness.

Be good!
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sorry, I know how it feels. Having a cheating partner is one of the most devastating experiences in life, especially when one is loyal. The best thing to do, is to do nothing. Just walk away and hope on God for someone better. There's no good in a cheating partner, the heartbreak is not worth it. You rather walk away and be thankful that you discovered

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by peedeeasobie(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

What he did was horrible. Break up and leave.

You plan to do what?
This is why people di.e unnecessarily. Don't try that.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by maasoap(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. [s] I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji. [/s] . Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

That's just it, you don't know what to do yet. Don't take any decision while you are still angry, let few days pass by before anything so that you can think clearly.
But just know that there is no Saint out there waiting for you, some men are just super smart with their cheating and secrets. May be you should try and talk with your man first. Who knows?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

It is a sorry case and a deal breaker...He has acquired a curse and karma as well...Sleeping with a married woman...

If you are going to marry him, he will give you a reason to play away match...You will do it and it will hurt him..Just karma fighting him if the woman's husband is clean.

You have to move on...Leave the Image tarnishing...It will do you dirty...
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by maasoap(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
BloomingDale:
Men supporting men that cheat. Meanwhile the men are cheating with their fellow supporter’s wives/girlfriends/fiancée. Karma is indeed a bitch.

For men and women, it's some kind of cycles that we can't get really get out of it. Lol
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by DarkJeddi(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Listen to what he has to say

So you can gain more evidences
Evidence?

She has video evidence and you want her to listen,to get more evidence?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by seguno2: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
phorget:
Your husband dey cash out from that married woman... No take your reggae spoil him blues abeg. If you wan go make you jejely waka o.

Would you say that if it was the girl who was caught with a married man
If you don’t/won’t, what does it make you?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Aboks(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

Trust me on this grin

wetin dey special about married toto
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by EngineerOloye: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Like he'll you don't... with all the premeditated home wrecking schemes here, you are saying you don't know what to do!!! What if you did know what to do?
After naming all men as cheats and Liar's
Mineralzz:
I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheatcry.
you are coming to the world to seek advice. Anyway, to be fair, it must be really hard to learn a mother of two got picked over you.
So I would obliged, go home, cry out the pain, then pick yourself up and celebrate you found out early enough before "I do". If he clicked with a married woman, he really isn't into your drama. Hopefully, you will find some who would love your enough not to risk his relationship with you like that. I hope you know it when you do... Cause that's another thing with some ladies.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by emmyw(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:
Guys wey dey get erection ontop person wife.are demonic agents,weak,lazy and a fool.

My sister,just know sey na woman like u.wan sponsor ur wedding.a married woman.
grin
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by sslcrypt: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

You have cheated severally in the past, stop acting like a saint.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Johnsown1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
You shouldn't be stupid enough to carry out those threat. He is your fiance not ur husband. Your so-called finance could be the father of the one of her kids, because if you destroy her marriage then get ready ready for the war.
I wouldn't hesitate killing you or setting you up big time if you carry out those threats; If am in her shoes.
So don't let your pre-marital sex,fornications and shallow minded put you into trouble thereby destroying your future.
Let your so-called fiance marry you first because you don't know if she is the one fitting his bills before you loose out completely.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Ficeo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know... Remember, things happen for good. It will be childish to start posting your evidence online cause you might end up marrying him. Its time to go on your knees and pray.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by PaedophileProph: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why u wan take such stupid action,?
When the consequences arise ,can you handle it ?
Is he your husband,?
What claim are you tryna lay on the guy you not married to.

Your maturity in not leaving and rebuking him to stop will humble him , you weren't in his fcking shoe.

He's not your husband ,dear fiancee or gf

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Wesporting: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
My sister, I will advise that you forgive your man and arrange your home, there's no saint outside. Let him go for deliverance, help him to be a better man, and watch how God will bless your marriage.

Both of you can do 3days of fasting, ask God for forgiveness.

Don't ruin the other woman's marriage focus on your man.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Baby girl listen to me

Since that married woman wants to ruin your happiness ( your topic header indicates you don't intend leaving your man yet) destroy hers...

First try and link up with her hubby (if he's based in naija), now ones you get hold of him, knack am wella tongue,

Then make sure she finds out you are knacking her hubby, then if she make noise expose everything make everywhere scatter...

I no de like nonsense...
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by DropsMic(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

BEFORE YOU DUMP HIS SORRY ASS, KNOW THIS. MEN WEY NO DEY CHEAT (NOT JUST NIGERIA BUT THE WORLD OVER) NO REACH 2.

IF YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN THAT THE GUY IS A GOOD GUY I GO ADVICE YOU TO JUST HOLD ON TO AM... CHEATERS ARE UBIQUITOUS BUT GOOD GUYS ARE VERY SCARCE.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Worldlegend(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
You want to destroy your own marriage and destroy another happy family's home abi..

If you like don't calm down...

Most men cheat..
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Stoshi: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
The gurl might be his ex... U knw all dis exes that marry anoda man for money and then keep sleeping wit dia 'loml'....okafor's law will always come to play... The truth is dat if ua inluv with him, do small shakara den accept him bak cos he would have learnt his lessons... Sometimes, the devil we know is beta than d angel, out dere, we dont knw.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Wesporting: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sowiki:
Sorry, I know how it feels. Having a cheating partner is one of the most devastating experiences in life, especially when one is loyal. The best thing to do, is to do nothing. Just walk away and hope on God for someone better. There's no good in a cheating partner, the heartbreak is not worth it. You rather walk away and be thankful that you discovered

Good things come with a test and temptation. Let her forgive the man and build her home. There's no saint anywhere

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by manontree: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
So the main issue here is that he is DATING a married woman

Pray, if she wasn't married, you would likely not be feeling so self righteous and indigant

By your threat, this seems to be your central focus of anger. Would you do same if she was single

People often do things out of circumstances. Your man, the cheating wife, everyone. Maybe you should listen to him. Maybe not

Whatever you do, post those pictures and be prepared to look over your shoulders for the rest of your life. No one is condoning their behaviour, but life happens

Do not act recklessly. Her husband would catch her someday. When that happens, you can safely say "Non est Factum"

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by toujurs: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
I think google should start charging a fee for creating a new account, what the Bleep is all this shitty nagging with new accounts, like what the Bleep angry. And NL user stats will show over 2 millions users, not knowing over 1 million users are operating numerous accounts.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by EngineerOloye: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ficeo:
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know... Remember, things happen for good. It will be childish to start posting your evidence online cause you might end up marrying him. Its time to go on your knees and pray.
Hmmmm... This is another angle...
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Raychee(f): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
You want to send what to Linda Ikeji? This babe is funny sef.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by ibechris(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
U are only a girl friend and not married to him.

If u do that,I pity u and even pity the day u were born.

A married woman is capable of wasting u just be careful.

It happened in my office where a married woman wasted my colleague in the office. Because of marital infidelity.
And nothing happened till this day.

It is better u leave this guy and be focused and find someone who suits u,stop wasting your precious time with him rather than committing what might endanger your life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.