Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge (40337 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by maxzzo1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Good news js give her belle grin

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Thisis2raw(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
All I can say is, enjoy the free kpekus

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by BigAP(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
I'M amazed how people seek advice on irrelevant things.

Well, since this is already on the FP,

Let me quickly pass an interesting information.

Im giving out FREE materials (videos and books) to hlep those that want to create a sustainable side-income online.

If 50k/week is not too small for you, kindly to rush my Signature Now... And thank me later smiley
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by SAMTOBIJU(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Women, they never know exactly what they really want sometimes...why is lodge of all the lodge in the campus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by butpro(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
You will get sense soon.......

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by ebuka440: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Allow her to move in because you never can tell when you will be needing her f*ck

5 Likes

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by jojo1415: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
U never see anything...shey na sex be ur problem abi?u wil fvck and get tired.....ur mates r making first class na sex u wan dey make abi?....ur mumu never do you

3 Likes

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by BarrElChapo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
undecided
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Ogbodavies(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Should we tell him

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Since you don Bleep her you can buy market be that. And if you decline her from staying with you, she can curse ooo. U knw women na.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by LollySeaSide: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:
I'm in my 4th year in the university. There is this girl I loved. We had sex a couple times, exchanged "I love you" and all that romantic stuff, but when I asked her out she claimed she didn't want a relationship, that she isn't in the right place emotionally. I asked about the sex and she said she doesn't want sex with me anymore because emotions get involved and she just wants to be single for now and only have sex when she is ready to have a boyfriend. I respected her choice and told her I'm okay. I moved on and my feelings for her started to drop. I began seeing someone else that I'm now serious with.

Two days ago the former girl called me in the middle of the night and I ignored. The next day she did the same thing. Calling in the middle of the night. This time I had the new girl sleeping over. I couldn't pick her call. Next day she called me and I didn't pick cos I was busy. Today I decided to call her and she immediately started complaining about me ignoring her and why I didn't call back. I apologized and said I was busy. Next thing she says she is moving to my lodge that she's tired of her own lodge. She had even spoken to the landlord and make plans to pay rent.

I find this very annoying. Her staying in my lodge makes things very weird. I don't love her anymore but I still feel something for her and we have a sexual history together. I can't be able to have a girlfriend comfortably with her around. I'm thinking of talking to my landlord to decline her request. There are lots of good lodges around school why my lodge? It's not like anything is wrong with her lodge. Girls sef.
Okafor's law of knackiology!

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Kingcalls: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:
I'm in my 4th year in the university. There is this girl I loved. We had sex a couple times, exchanged "I love you" and all that romantic stuff, but when I asked her out she claimed she didn't want a relationship, that she isn't in the right place emotionally. I asked about the sex and she said she doesn't want sex with me anymore because emotions get involved and she just wants to be single for now and only have sex when she is ready to have a boyfriend. I respected her choice and told her I'm okay. I moved on and my feelings for her started to drop. I began seeing someone else that I'm now serious with.

Two days ago the former girl called me in the middle of the night and I ignored. The next day she did the same thing. Calling in the middle of the night. This time I had the new girl sleeping over. I couldn't pick her call. Next day she called me and I didn't pick cos I was busy. Today I decided to call her and she immediately started complaining about me ignoring her and why I didn't call back. I apologized and said I was busy. Next thing she says she is moving to my lodge that she's tired of her own lodge. She had even spoken to the landlord and make plans to pay rent.

I find this very annoying. Her staying in my lodge makes things very weird. I don't love her anymore but I still feel something for her and we have a sexual history together. I can't be able to have a girlfriend comfortably with her around. I'm thinking of talking to my landlord to decline her request. There are lots of good lodges around school why my lodge? It's not like anything is wrong with her lodge. Girls sef.

Another confused simp

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by jagorinho: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
" I don't love her anymore but I still feel something for her "
is this not an epitome of confusion?

3 Likes

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Mosesmo6: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ryda:
Flesh and blood won't reveal what I'm about to say to you...
[color=#990000][/color]oo no dis is spiritual
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by phorget(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
How does that bother you? Her moving into your lodge is her own business so why would you want to be an obstacle?
Learn to dey commot eye and mind for wetin you don chop before.

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by MufasaLion: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin grin grin

Lover boy!
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Is sex part of school curriculum now?

The challenge is not realizing that sex is for procreation.

Making sex a corporal desire generates hormonal addiction that a brain at your age range can not fully grasp.

Students are supposed to be addicted to reading and research. Dedicating your limited bandwidth to sex hormones is enimical to creativity.

You think you are wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by jagorinho: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
jojo1415:
U never see anything...shey na sex be ur problem abi?u wil fvck and get tired.....ur mates r making first class na sex u wan dey make abi?....ur mumu never do you
sexclass sef na grade na.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by bidexdo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Free pussy coming to you
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by LordReed(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:

Why is she telling you and why do you care? Both of you are acting odd.

3 Likes

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by easzypeaszy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:

small pikn dey worry una
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by CharleyBright(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Foolish idiot like u.
You said you slept with a girl a couple of times and then you claim she refused to date you??
How you take sleep with her, na for dream?

Do you sleep with someone before dating Or you date before sleeping with her?
What exactly do you understand by dating?
This is why I keep saying that there are too many Teenagers on Nairaland.

And by the way, how did this silly petty post get to front page?
The Nairaland Moderators are either on too much weeds or are eating too much snakes and crawling on their reasonings.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by proclinician: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
I get it at this stage in ur life the only thing ur head is filled with is sex. Just add few more years and non of these matter anymore. You'll be fine kiddo.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by jericco1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Her moving in has nothing to do with you.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Milly44(f): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:
Keep fvcking her till you are tired

Dispose when done

A joyless soul
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by gidado14(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:

Just allow her nothing attached just friends with benefit, if she no gree f**k dont let her in.

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by kudinkarfe: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yoruba's with wajoko! Sex out of wedlock is sin against God.

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by SirMichael1: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Oppy2k2:
Apologized

Such a SIMPle man....

So for trying to define his priority, he's now a simp?? You lots comments like deadbrains on this site. I wonder where comes your reasoning.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by UD101(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Valentine around the corner
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by jaxxy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:

Just tell her u have a gf and it would be awkward if she come to stay in ur lodge cos of that. She will get the msg.

Cos if she comes and see u have a gf after paying she might feel somehow and want to change lodge again. Lol

These gals are crazy confusionist like that grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.