Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge (40011 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Holger: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2022
Women can't handle being rejected
Talk to your landlord,lol
Make man leave money?because of you and your girl palava,for en hustle?
Just kuku tell the other one what's up make she know Wetin dey come.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by chinosike(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
To be frank with u, I think ur behaving like a SIMP. I would have moved on if I were u.

Secondly if she comes around with some romantic bullshit, I go fucccck the hell out of her totorials and still move on with ma new chick. No time to check time...

Real life story: I chased a girl in school for 4yrs and she said no to me because I was too slim, broke and ugly then. Fast forward to 3yrs later, I followed up after I got a bank job and she quickly agreed after she saw how sweet and choby I was looking. I show am cash and she mellow. I took her to a hotel in Surulere and fuucçked her from morning till evening. I stepped out to get one or two and left from there. I told the receptionist downstairs that if she ever sees me again in that hotel, make I know wetin cause am. I took a cab and left her there naked. Some days later, she called me and I told her we are done. And that it was in response to how she treated me back in school. So I repeat, no time!!!

I come in peace!!!
lolz this my gender won't kill me with laughter o grin
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by asanausana91: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2022
Vollon234:
I'm in my 4th year in the university. There is this girl I loved. We had sex a couple times, exchanged "I love you" and all that romantic stuff, but when I asked her out she claimed she didn't want a relationship, that she isn't in the right place emotionally. I asked about the sex and she said she doesn't want sex with me anymore because emotions get involved and she just wants to be single for now and only have sex when she is ready to have a boyfriend. I respected her choice and told her I'm okay. I moved on and my feelings for her started to drop. I began seeing someone else that I'm now serious with.

Two days ago the former girl called me in the middle of the night and I ignored. The next day she did the same thing. Calling in the middle of the night. This time I had the new girl sleeping over. I couldn't pick her call. Next day she called me and I didn't pick cos I was busy. Today I decided to call her and she immediately started complaining about me ignoring her and why I didn't call back. I apologized and said I was busy. Next thing she says she is moving to my lodge that she's tired of her own lodge. She had even spoken to the landlord and make plans to pay rent.

I find this very annoying. Her staying in my lodge makes things very weird. I don't love her anymore but I still feel something for her and we have a sexual history together. I can't be able to have a girlfriend comfortably with her around. I'm thinking of talking to my landlord to decline her request. There are lots of good lodges around school why my lodge? It's not like anything is wrong with her lodge. Girls sef.
comming out publicly to tell the world that you have committed a sin and there is no remorse or repentance from your site is stupidity. You had sex with her, is she your wife? Rubbish!!
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2022
chinosike:
lolz this my gender won't kill me with laughter o grin

grin grin grin tongue

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by ogub(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
See how the devil is destroying your life and you don't know, you were sent to school to be a better person but you choose to make it a place to be changing girl's.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by ArcToyin(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
I just shake my head. Premarital sex is still a sin and an evil act before God. Kindly, desist from such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend / Relationship Between AA And SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.