Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge (40030 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by nyzeo(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Had such and experience.. Now I m married she said I broke her heart.... Girls with fish brain....

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by SirMichael1: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
CharleyBright:
Foolish idiot like u.
You said you slept with a girl a couple of times and then you claim she refused to date you??
How you take sleep with her, na for dream?

Do you sleep with someone before dating Or you date before sleeping with her?
What exactly do you understand by dating?
This is why I keep saying that there are too many Teenagers on Nairaland.

Ancestor, you can sleep with a lady couple of times and not date her. Be informed, ancestor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Emekus92(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:
I'm in my

Then move out of the lodge
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by doverulez(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Free Kpekus, you still wan reject...
Vollon234:
I'm in my 4th year in the university. There is this girl I loved. We had sex a couple times, exchanged "I love you" and all that romantic stuff, but when I asked her out she claimed she didn't want a relationship, that she isn't in the right place emotionally. I asked about the sex and she said she doesn't want sex with me anymore because emotions get involved and she just wants to be single for now and only have sex when she is ready to have a boyfriend. I respected her choice and told her I'm okay. I moved on and my feelings for her started to drop. I began seeing someone else that I'm now serious with.

Two days ago the former girl called me in the middle of the night and I ignored. The next day she did the same thing. Calling in the middle of the night. This time I had the new girl sleeping over. I couldn't pick her call. Next day she called me and I didn't pick cos I was busy. Today I decided to call her and she immediately started complaining about me ignoring her and why I didn't call back. I apologized and said I was busy. Next thing she says she is moving to my lodge that she's tired of her own lodge. She had even spoken to the landlord and make plans to pay rent.

I find this very annoying. Her staying in my lodge makes things very weird. I don't love her anymore but I still feel something for her and we have a sexual history together. I can't be able to have a girlfriend comfortably with her around. I'm thinking of talking to my landlord to decline her request. There are lots of good lodges around school why my lodge? It's not like anything is wrong with her lodge. Girls sef.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Legendoo: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
I like how you think. A good Nigerian guy unlike those other useless mofos obsessed with sex .

Simply tell her you got a girlfriend.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Nokio1: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nairaland turned Dr philland

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by mapet: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
2dice01:
Men are cheap grin

As a man.... with this kind of OP.... I agree men are cheap....
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Carot: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
To be frank with u, I think ur behaving like a SIMP. I would have moved on if I were u.

Secondly if she comes around with some romantic bullshit, I go fucccck the hell out of her totorials and still move on with ma new chick. No time to check time...

Real life story: I chased a girl in school for 4yrs and she said no to me because I was too slim, broke and ugly then. Fast forward to 3yrs later, I followed up after I got a bank job and she quickly agreed after she saw how sweet and choby I was looking. I show am cash and she mellow. I took her to a hotel in Surulere and fuucçked her from morning till evening. I stepped out to get one or two and left from there. I told the receptionist downstairs that if she ever sees me again in that hotel, make I know wetin cause am. I took a cab and left her there naked. Some days later, she called me and I told her we are done. And that it was in response to how she treated me back in school.
werey
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Lightened: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Stop messing up your life all in the name of "enjoyment" and "pleasure". You are still in your finals, focus on passing out well first. Some women can destroy your life and future, wise up man.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by seyz91(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Jayrockk:
That will make it two pussy fr u to Bleep in one lodge cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Goldbw122(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hmm
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by seyz91(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:
Keep fvcking her till you are tired

Dispose when done

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by rukyboy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
O boy! These students. Una dey enjoy ooo. Babes everywhere for u guys

3 Likes

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by CharleyBright(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
SirMichael1:

Ancestor, you can sleep with a lady couple of times and not date her. Be informed, ancestor.

What do u call dating?
You spend time with a girl to sleep with her many times and you say you are not dating??
Both of you must be Monthing if not Dating.
Did you pass thru school.
So in your block head you think dating is when you have feeling for a girl?
Dating implies consensual emotional relationship with opposite sex. Before you both slept together there must have been an emotional consensus that led to the agreement to sleep together.
Go back to school.
Dunce
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by seyz91(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
To be frank with u, I think ur behaving like a SIMP. I would have moved on if I were u.

Secondly if she comes around with some romantic bullshit, I go fucccck the hell out of her totorials and still move on with ma new chick. No time to check time...

Real life story: I chased a girl in school for 4yrs and she said no to me because I was too slim, broke and ugly then. Fast forward to 3yrs later, I followed up after I got a bank job and she quickly agreed after she saw how sweet and choby I was looking. I show am cash and she mellow. I took her to a hotel in Surulere and fuucçked her from morning till evening. I stepped out to get one or two and left from there. I told the receptionist downstairs that if she ever sees me again in that hotel, make I know wetin cause am. I took a cab and left her there naked. Some days later, she called me and I told her we are done. And that it was in response to how she treated me back in school. So I repeat, no time!!!

I come in peace!!!

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Blackdisciple(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
She's only a friend with I
Interest then ,but u refused to understand the angle she's coming from anyways I didn't see anything wrong in her moving into your lodge besides she ain't your babe.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Oceanjagaban: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thunder faya you and the girl
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by gbolswag(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Both of you are stupid

in 2022 look for money instead of all this girls

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Oppy2k2: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
SirMichael1:

So for trying to define his priority, he's now a simp?? You lots comments like deadbrains on this site. I wonder where comes your reasoning.

Ode omo
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by rajiedreez: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:
I'm in my 4th year in the university. There is this girl I loved. We had sex a couple times, exchanged "I love you" and all that romantic stuff, but when I asked her out she claimed she didn't want a relationship, that she isn't in the right place emotionally. I asked about the sex and she said she doesn't want sex with me anymore because emotions get involved and she just wants to be single for now and only have sex when she is ready to have a boyfriend. I respected her choice and told her I'm okay. I moved on and my feelings for her started to drop. I began seeing someone else that I'm now serious with.

Two days ago the former girl called me in the middle of the night and I ignored. The next day she did the same thing. Calling in the middle of the night. This time I had the new girl sleeping over. I couldn't pick her call. Next day she called me and I didn't pick cos I was busy. Today I decided to call her and she immediately started complaining about me ignoring her and why I didn't call back. I apologized and said I was busy. Next thing she says she is moving to my lodge that she's tired of her own lodge. She had even spoken to the landlord and make plans to pay rent.

I find this very annoying. Her staying in my lodge makes things very weird. I don't love her anymore but I still feel something for her and we have a sexual history together. I can't be able to have a girlfriend comfortably with her around. I'm thinking of talking to my landlord to decline her request. There are lots of good lodges around school why my lodge? It's not like anything is wrong with her lodge. Girls sef.

Shey something is wrong with you ni
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by uptownemmygee(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
See oo,
Person wan come pay rent with her own money you say you wan block her,
My guy enjoy the kpekus as substitutes for you just in case your main gf is on her period or stressed out

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by alizma: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:

Talk to your landlord, if you have cash, buy drink for your landlord, add 5k or 10k join am for the man, he is a man and will understand what you are trying to avoid. You will thank me later because the trouble that babe is bringing in will cost you not less than 100k.
DON'T, I MEAN DON'T be deceived to believe that she also doesn't have feelings for you any more or that she will understand and adjust when she comes in, Please DON'T believe that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Offpoint1: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:

Is her name By any chance Chidera? and your school in abakaliki?

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Njc1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sexual history ke grin grin
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
[quote author=seyz91 post=110039278][/quote]

Comrade girls need to be thought a lesson sometimes. Just that am cool now. U for don know say men with 12" drilling machine dey for hood. grin grin grin tongue
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Carot:
werey

grin grin grin tongue
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by mmadu5(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:

Brother I will tell you the honest truth . you're an Ape like creature . You will never see good in life . Poverty will be your potion . Money will run away from you . Ogun and sango will do the needful in your life . Amen
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:

Decline her request and face your studies and new gf squarely. Never give her a chance to manipulate you emotionally.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Gerardo88: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
2dice01:
Men are cheap grin
I do say this, but we no fit call our selves cheap sha, but ladies own come too much .....

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by foleskay(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wah ala for who dey date university or poly students. The rates these students dey fornicate for school...no be here.. Cohabiting and sleeping over in each other's lodge.. And most of these fuckeries end for school. Chaii..

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Blunttruth: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:

What I am going to say is probably going to pass through deaf ears, because you are young and feel you have a lot of wild oats to sow and ,your fellow comrades have advised you to continue lashing the two girls. I lost the someone I love because of this sort of thing. My advice tell your current girl about the other one that is if you love her and see a future with her. If not the other girl will move in, and you will start sleeping with her and your girl will catch you and they always will if they are faithful to you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.