Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge (40055 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by lekankolade(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Eyah !!!
What a SIMPle man....
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by 24brains(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
2dice01:
Men are cheap grin
women love Cheap things thats why am proud to be cheap. Na them dey rush us
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Qatar2022: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
2dice01:
Men are cheap grin
Cheapest commodities on earth now is woman
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Zorn: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
2dice01:
Men are cheap grin
very cheap
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by WHITELIGHTER: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
2dice01:
Men are cheap grin

Desperately cheap my brother
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by iPresh4s(m): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Why complaining? Na your room she dey move enter?
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by iPresh4s(m): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
2dice01:
Men are cheap grin

2 for 5 Naira
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by CharleyBright(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
drimzsmoke:

Sir,you are very rude
You know nothing but you're "fool" of yourself,empty your cup a bit.The other guy is trying to teach you but you just won't listen.
Please google: Rebound sex,Friends with benefit,One night stand....in all of those,sex happen without dating

Will you stop being an educated illiterate online?
One night stand stand and rebound sex or whatever you call it, is casual intercourse that happens one time or a day with an opposite sex. It is not regular sex. It is not an affair. It is a fling.
But when you have sex with one person on a regular basis, it is not a one night stand, it becomes an affair.
The poster said he has been sleeping a couple of times with the girl. So that is not a one night stand. It is an affair.
You can't be sleeping with a girl on a regular basis and say it is not an affair, (because it is not a one night stand or a fling).
Get your facts straight.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Never knew men are so cheap like this , sometimes couples life do end at the school gate.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by chaloskyx: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
shes broke and only needs you to handle her rent hence why shes moving in be wise its not worth it not only is she going to make you have additional expenses but shes also going to ruin your chances of meeting other girls...........abort mission now!!!!!!
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Mystery9(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
All I can say is that you need Jesus in your life. You are living in sin without remorse. Know that God loves you, and don't want you to perish. Thanks.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
2dice01:
Men are cheap grin
Mofo cheesy
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by BigBashiru: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
TruthHurts100:

Our generation is dead. You have sex anyhow now. Girl is sleeping over. This is one of the reasons marriages don't work anymore.

It's parents that cause it tho...this same girl dat slept over if she tells her parents she wants to marry thr parents would say she's too young.... and the girl herself will say she's not ready but she ready for bf lol
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
luminouz:

Nope nigga. You didn't come in peace and I won't take it peaceful with ya black ass. You have the audacity to call OP a simp, with this wimpish attitude of yours? Who,but a wimp will chase a woman for 4 years. It's not even healthy to chase a woman for a year. Shows you are borderline possessive, and not confident of yourself. You would have moved on to prettier and better girls. So after 7 years, you now decided to contact and exact revenge on a slice of pussy? A pussy 7 years into the future has a True Pussy age of like 20-23 diicks and that's what you exacted revenge on? Fada Lord!!! And you have the guts to call someone else a simp!!! undecided undecided

A redpiller would have played the girl around and left her hanging without even fuqin her, to show her that you have totally moved on. But fuqin her from morning till evening(with anger and revenge) sounds like unnecessary hardwork to me. Will you die if you don't sleep with her? Ok, now that you have slept with her, you have moved on? What happens if she tries to get back at you with rape and some other stuffs? Will it be worth your while?
What exactly did you gain bro?

Being a redpiller/Alpha means you invest your emotions in no one but yourself. Certainly. not on an overworked,overfuqed, convoluted, dickmatized and dicktimised pussy.

I will reply only once. Before her I had 4 girlfriends at that time which were 2 sisters each and after she said no, I added more to that number which includes 3 friends in my faculty. No na another film be that... grin grin grin

I had to follow her up because I wanted to make sure I fuuuucck that black asss from the back. My hard work paid off eventually after 7yrs... See I no wan shout, I don calm now, if not, I for dey Panti by now. After I chop one Bayelsa girl for one full week, na hin en papa come carry mopo come warn me... grin grin grin tongue

I come in Peace

Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Johnsown1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
What does it have to do with you even if she decide to live in the same room with you.
Stay focused on your education, have self control,be the boss of your own and pretend as if she never existed
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Ayiibobo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:
I'm in my 4th year in the university. There is this girl I loved. We had sex a couple times, exchanged "I love you" and all that romantic stuff, but when I asked her out she claimed she didn't want a relationship, that she isn't in the right place emotionally. I asked about the sex and she said she doesn't want sex with me anymore because emotions get involved and she just wants to be single for now and only have sex when she is ready to have a boyfriend. I respected her choice and told her I'm okay. I moved on and my feelings for her started to drop. I began seeing someone else that I'm now serious with.

Two days ago the former girl called me in the middle of the night and I ignored. The next day she did the same thing. Calling in the middle of the night. This time I had the new girl sleeping over. I couldn't pick her call. Next day she called me and I didn't pick cos I was busy. Today I decided to call her and she immediately started complaining about me ignoring her and why I didn't call back. I apologized and said I was busy. Next thing she says she is moving to my lodge that she's tired of her own lodge. She had even spoken to the landlord and make plans to pay rent.

I find this very annoying. Her staying in my lodge makes things very weird. I don't love her anymore but I still feel something for her and we have a sexual history together. I can't be able to have a girlfriend comfortably with her around. I'm thinking of talking to my landlord to decline her request. There are lots of good lodges around school why my lodge? It's not like anything is wrong with her lodge. Girls sef.
see as u write epistle on top matter wey dey sweet you deep down,chai two puna inside ur lodge!
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by luminouz(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:

I will reply only once. Before her I had 4 girlfriends at that time which were 2 sisters each and after she said no, I added more to that number which includes 3 friends in my faculty. No na another film be that... grin grin grin

I had to follow her up because I wanted to make sure I fuuuucck that black asss from the back. My hard work paid off eventually after 7yrs... See I no wan shout, I don calm now, if not, I for dey Panti by now. After I chop one Bayelsa girl for one full week, na hin en papa come carry mopo come warn me... grin grin grin tongue

I come in Peace
K
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
'I don't love her anymore but I still feel something for her'

My nigga, that your statement fii trap you o.
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by BigBashiru: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
jimcaddy:
Girls ehn. They just like putting men into difficult circumstances. Then later blame you for everything. Women are very special genders.

They are not special....they are greedy, selfish, entitled and fallen....
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Bamzyriches451: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Damn!!
A real niggar is speechless
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by MrAbdul123: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
"You are considering telling your landlord to decline" As per na you build house for the landlord abi
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Joyceogechi(f): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Let's discuss this on Whatsapp 07014813820

uote author=Vollon234 post=110036815]I'm in my 4th year in the university. There is this girl I loved. We had sex a couple times, exchanged "I love you" and all that romantic stuff, but when I asked her out she claimed she didn't want a relationship, that she isn't in the right place emotionally. I asked about the sex and she said she doesn't want sex with me anymore because emotions get involved and she just wants to be single for now and only have sex when she is ready to have a boyfriend. I respected her choice and told her I'm okay. I moved on and my feelings for her started to drop. I began seeing someone else that I'm now serious with.

Two days ago the former girl called me in the middle of the night and I ignored. The next day she did the same thing. Calling in the middle of the night. This time I had the new girl sleeping over. I couldn't pick her call. Next day she called me and I didn't pick cos I was busy. Today I decided to call her and she immediately started complaining about me ignoring her and why I didn't call back. I apologized and said I was busy. Next thing she says she is moving to my lodge that she's tired of her own lodge. She had even spoken to the landlord and make plans to pay rent.

I find this very annoying. Her staying in my lodge makes things very weird. I don't love her anymore but I still feel something for her and we have a sexual history together. I can't be able to have a girlfriend comfortably with her around. I'm thinking of talking to my landlord to decline her request. There are lots of good lodges around school why my lodge? It's not like anything is wrong with her lodge. Girls sef.[/quote]
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Eastcaostboy: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:
I'm in my 4th year in the university. There is this girl I loved. We had sex a couple times, exchanged "I love you" and all that romantic stuff, but when I asked her out she claimed she didn't want a relationship, that she isn't in the right place emotionally. I asked about the sex and she said she doesn't want sex with me anymore because emotions get involved and she just wants to be single for now and only have sex when she is ready to have a boyfriend. I respected her choice and told her I'm okay. I moved on and my feelings for her started to drop. I began seeing someone else that I'm now serious with.

I find this very annoying. Her staying in my lodge makes things very weird. I don't love her anymore but I still feel something for her and we have a sexual history together. I can't be able to have a girlfriend comfortably with her around. I'm thinking of talking to my landlord to decline her request. There are lots of good lodges around school why my lodge? It's not like anything is wrong with her lodge. Girls sef.
Shot up jb, where is your head, now that you should pay her back and move the past your here running jaw. E bi like she fine pas your babe, abi. Also face your studies and stop chasing too rabbits
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by SheCeo(f): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vollon234:

Nothing to say here just that wahala be like bicycle
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by drimzsmoke(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
CharleyBright:

Will you stop being an educated illiterate online?
One night stand stand and rebound sex or whatever you call it, is casual intercourse that happens one time or a day with an opposite sex. It is not regular sex. It is not an affair. It is a fling.
But when you have sex with one person on a regular basis, it is not a one night stand, it becomes an affair.
The poster said he has been sleeping a couple of times with the girl. So that is not a one night stand. It is an affair.
You can't be sleeping with a girl on a regular basis and say it is not an affair, (because it is not a one night stand or a fling).
Get your facts straight.

Lolz
your mouth is sharp but your brain is the opposite....it's dull to percussion

Enjoy the rest of your night!!!
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Dabliss02(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
The ball is in your Court
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Jayrockk: 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dunga2345:
You are bad man killer.. grin grin
grin
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Noeasyway042(m): 12:34am On Feb 08, 2022
SHOULD WE TELL HIM?
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Keji1012(m): 4:59am On Feb 08, 2022
2dice01:
Men are cheap grin

Girls are scum
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Munzy14(m): 6:19am On Feb 08, 2022
Vollon234:

You are funny...so if I am your landlord, you will be talking to me to reject profit from my business coming to me because of your selfish gain? grin grin

These university boys eeh..lmao

Even my youngest brother in the university won't think like this I swear.. grin

Go and rent flat na...You are almost a married man...And it is about to become polygamous for you.. grin grin grin

The babe is not your girl friend...So she is entitled to live wherever she wants to...Is it your money?
Re: She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge by Skmoda360(m): 7:27am On Feb 08, 2022
2dice01:
Men are cheap grin
Thank God you are part of the game.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.