Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos (54936 Views)

3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex Selling At N75m , Beside VGC, Lagos. / Developing The Top Luxury Apartments and Penthouses In Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria / For Sale : 6 Bedroom Fully Detached House In VGC, Lagos ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by dfrost: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
TheOmoney:
NO! NO!! NO!!!

Now this man is on EFCC RADAR

Silent success is the best oh

Will they ever learn. I can never understand why people can never lay low.

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by aktolly54(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Acidosis:

Not his personal savings, just like revolution plus or Adron homes. The money belongs to investors.
yes you are right at least his own money go dey there but let say truth , property investment is the only real investment apart from all this tech
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Favor99(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Wow impressive smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by dfrost: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
lexy2014:

But the story is a lie and an exaggeration. Roxbury isn't in VGC. It is in ikota. Also, it isn't the biggest estate in that area. Roxbury is situated beside two estates, manor gardens and Napier gardens and they are much bigger than Roxbury. Pls ignore the information by the OP

I'm not even bothered about the authenticity of the writeup. The boast is it for me. I can't fathom that.

13 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
What kind of write up is this?? U went as far as to the civil war bt cudnt mention anything about the man’s history or source of wealth or notable accomplishments b4 now?

U came to make noise not get us informed.

13 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
dfrost:

I'm not even bothered about the authenticity of the writeup. The boast is it for me. I can't fathom that.

I understand my brother. In order for the boast to be a good boast, it was seasoned with lies and exaggerations

13 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Favor99:
Wow impressive smiley smiley

In what way? The OP is lying

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Hdhdhd(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

You are only doing what Igbos are known for. Talking loud and making foolish mouth. Hausas are richer than you, Yorubas are richer than you. You don't have a single dollar billionaire, no Igbo on Forbes list, no Igbo in the list of 5 richest Nigerians.

HFP Engineering has built more homes than all Igbo bricklayers put together.

You can only deceive your fellow illiterates in Anambra and other villages in the East, not people in Lagos.

You developed Lagos but your region is in ruins. Very foolish people.

Jealousy go kill you there. Pawpaw head

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Tomek09(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
ERockson:
Drug or Fraud
Skull mining. U know that's what your people are into grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Myself2(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
ThierryJay:
Chai, see chestbeating at its finest grin No single presentation of factual data to back up the claim of biggest estate.

Is this piece informative or just a mere tribal vaunt?

I will also like to know how he got his seed capital cause most people don't ask questions

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by dejio42(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Real investment
Please remember me in your estates too
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Simplelion: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

You are only doing what Igbos are known for. Talking loud and making foolish mouth. Hausas are richer than you, Yorubas are richer than you. You don't have a single dollar billionaire, no Igbo on Forbes list, no Igbo in the list of 5 richest Nigerians.

You can only deceive your fellow illiterates in Anambra and other villages in the East, not people in Lagos.

At least this one is still richer than your entire lineage....abi is that not achievement?

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
lexy2014:

I understand my brother. In order for the boast to be a good boast, it was seasoned with lies and exaggerations

It may not be lies bt not the information we need.
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by dfrost: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
lexy2014:

I tell you cheesy grin albeit I will never judge a whole tribe by the excesses of a few unscrupulous elements.

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by LILTJAY1: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Are this people cursed with chestbeating?
And a mod moved this trash without proper facts to fp? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by delpee(f): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
How big is VGC that we're talking of big estate within? There are many bigger estates all over Lagos.

Kudos to him. The houses are too close to each other with no space for recreation and green areas (as seen in the picture.) He should improve on that in his next project.

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by kingbee90: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
obynzo:

Nnewi was featured in forbes list as the state with the highest number of dollar billionaires in the country. Please can you mention at least 20 Yoruba billionaires and i will give you 50 from Anambra alone. Oga what is the use of only Adenuga and Otedola and Alakija when a single state if you add the total cummulative wealth in Anambra alone it pales to the Yorubas. Oga stop showing envy abeg go and make your money, get busy and stop wasting your life online hating others. Even Adenuga and Co don't even give a hoot about you.
Don't mind that idiot that's so full of hate.
Meanwhile Adenuga, Otedola and Alakija all made their wealth from Nigerian Government assets oh! Meanwhile igbos are self made.
I'm not Igbo but I respect their business strategies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by compton11(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Igbo blood.... Give Igbo man opportunity to preside over Nigeria and see how Nigeria turns to Dubai in 8 years. No doubt! The people sabi business over.... Give it to them.
start from your potopoto region first

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by LINTUNE(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Tonimax:
grin

Igbo amaka

Omemma na ojoto that flavour always calls in his song..
Omemma na big fish if u know u know

Anambra too get top notch exquisite minded investors grin grin
e weak me..e be like community something, being an anambra man gives u an edge over your colleagues when it comes to success and business....mind you I'm from abia, but the truth must be told .

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

This is highly unnecessary. The fact remains they are among the richest and are doing well in the Lagos, the South west and anywhere they go.

The op just made an unbalanced write up to brag than to inform.
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Conrod: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
kingthreat:
Any small thing wey una people do, una must shout your tribe.
If he was caught in asia for drugs ,you would have demanded his name and tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Thebig4: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by janykute: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

I hope you'll survive the heart attack after this your write up?It really pained you but what can I say except to say Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by naija4life247: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Tonimax:
grin

Igbo amaka

Omemma na ojoto that flavour always calls in his song..
Omemma na big fish if u know u know

Anambra too get top notch exquisite minded investors grin grin

Yes, a top notch exquisite minded investor until Interpol comes for him.

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by gaspology(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Apply "THINK HOME PHILOSOPHY", they won't hear. Later one policy will make them everything. Mcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by alizma: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Igbo blood.... Give Igbo man opportunity to preside over Nigeria and see how Nigeria turns to Dubai in 8 years. No doubt! The people sabi business over.... Give it to them.
Like Owerri and Umuahia, abi na aboki dey preside in those state?

10 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by miketayo(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
From which angle are you arguing? Is it that they are not the most successful entrepreneurs the whole of Naija or that their business modules can't make Nigeria a Dubai of West Africa?

oga the Gov. from the South East are they from other tribes? if they are Igbos and yet the SE isn't like Dubai what are u talking about den. Think well before typing online.

9 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Why is truth always disturbing you guys na
compton11:
start from your potopoto region first
Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Afro3:
OMEMMA OJOTO: MEET THE IGBO MAN WHO IS DEVELOPING THE BIGGEST ESTATE IN VGC, LAGOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuRnAvFBl1s

Ndi Igbo remain the most resilient, hardworking and industrious ethnic group in Nigeria today, and indeed in the entire black race. It is said that even the ends of the earth have Igbo men. Wherever there are no such men, it translates to the place being a dead zone. They dominate various fields of human endeavor. In the academia, as professionals in different spheres and as business men, they hold their own, and build intimidating profiles, starting often with nothing but sheer grit, an eye for opportunities and unrelenting hard work. It is instructive to note that these people started with almost nothing after the bitter civil war that nearly tore the heart of the Nigerian State.

Just like other sectors, it is becoming clearer by the day that they will soon be the major stakeholders in the real estate business. This is by sheer dint of hard work and providence. Among the Igbos sticking out their neck in the industry is Chief Amb. Emmanuel Udechukwu (Omemma Ojoto), a time tested developer who is bestriding the real estate sector like a colossus. Chief Udechukwu is barely 13 years in the industry but has built a brand that Ndi Igbo and Nigerians are proud to be associated with. He is the founder of Roxbury Leisure Homes and has become a by word for quality.

Roxbury Leisure Homes has become a dominant name in the industry, providing bespoke world-class real estate product to clients. It is a one stop shop for real estate consultancy services for both private and public clients such as real estate developers, estate agency, facility management, feasibility and viability study. A company built on the foundation of integrity, it has sold more than 2000 apartments with over 2500 satisfied clients including about 1500 listed properties and still counting. This is huge.

Recently, the Chairman won Anambra Real Estate Person of the Year for his contribution towards bridging the huge housing deficit in the country and the fact that they are the numero uno in real estate solutions and development around VGC. It therefore behooves Nigerians when thinking real estate to think Roxbury because they stand for authenticity, peace of mind, luxury and quality. Roxbury Leisure Homes is poised to claim the top spot in luxury apartments in the country, and like Lawyers say, they are gradually “covering the field”.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2022/02/06/omemma-ojoto-meet-the-igbo-man-who-is-developing-the-biggest-estate-in-vgc-lagos/
He's just a front , na politician get am

2 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by georgeakins: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Where is he developing in VGC? Because VGC is already a built up area.
These people won't stop fooling themselves.

Go back home and make your region habitable so that others will want to come there and live.

Lagos does not need your development.

3 Likes

Re: Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos by mightyhaze: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
motionarena:
FTC.

Am finally a champion cool
Daamu nigga beat u to it cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Professionals In The Building And Construction Industry / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. / Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.