Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend (81724 Views)

Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Thebest12(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2022
l0uie:
First of, you don't go about buying stuff for girls these days unless she's proven otherwise. Listen my guy, this is a ball game and in oder not to lose, you've gotta play it my nigga!

I be at mama's crib who sometimes be having no bra nor panties on, and they niggas still be calling and I'm right there minding my business and not giving a Bleep.

Many a times, my hand be in some of them panties, juicing that coochie up with my fingers - and they be moaning softly whilst on the phone with their nigga.

Ain't mad about that nor feel any type of way about that. Shit happens. But look, always be the nigga that a girl cheats with not the nigga that gets cheated on..
Is this a song lyrics
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Bamzyriches451: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2022
Damn!!
You bought an iphone for a hoe?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by teddyflexz: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2022
She's not yours man...you did the right thing
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by BlackDuke(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2022
You could have waited for your own birthday to see what she will post, then we can make the comparison; for now I don't know what to say undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by millennialaku2: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2022
I'm surprised that no one observed her poor use of English

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Adesina18111(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Her so called Bestie don dey OXLADE your babe grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Joelobioha(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
kamez:
I don't have any advice to give u, I don't give relationship advice...

But this same thing happened to me last year..in my own case, I drove down to her office, told her to meet me in outside in my car for a surprise.. she came out, I collected the iPhone 11pro max that I bought for her, opened the booth of my car, brought out my car Jack and used it to break the phone to pieces... Then I left the broken floor and drove off... It's almost 7months of her begging and begging, to no avail..all her friends have called to beg, all her family members have called to beg, but the thing is, once my mind is made up, nothing can change it...

oboy this one bad oo shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by MNDY(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
l0uie:
First of, you don't go about buying stuff for girls these days unless she's proven otherwise. Listen my guy, this is a ball game and in oder not to lose, you've gotta play it my nigga!

I be at mama's crib who sometimes be having no bra nor panties on, and they niggas still be calling and I'm right there minding my business and not giving a Bleep.

Ain't mad about that nor feel any type of way about that. Shit happens. But look, always be the nigga that a girl cheats with not the nigga that gets cheated on..

My nig.ga, you gotta be the realest ni.gga in your hood keeping it one hundred. Good looking out to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:
Hello guys. So my girlfriend made this post for her friend. Have warned her about her closeness with this guy she should have limit that am not comfortable. Today she posted this on his birthday.

"See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see.

"You have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's really amaze me and also how you treat people's emotions it's just so pure thank you dear friend happy birthday my love wishing you the best year yet full with prosperity abundant blessings happiness � happy birthday babe have a blast and you know i love youuuuuu "

If you were in my shoes how will you feel.

Modified* I went and collected the iPhone I bought for her recently. I ended the relationship she should stay with her friend he should buy her a phone let them be together. I don't want any relationship stress. Have moved on.
You did well man
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by ruggedtimi(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:
Hello guys. So my girlfriend made this post for her friend. Have warned her about her closeness with this guy she should have limit that am not comfortable. Today she posted this on his birthday.

"See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see.

"You have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's really amaze me and also how you treat people's emotions it's just so pure thank you dear friend happy birthday my love wishing you the best year yet full with prosperity abundant blessings happiness � happy birthday babe have a blast and you know i love youuuuuu "

Modified* I went and collected the iPhone I bought for her recently. I ended the relationship she should stay with her friend he should buy her a phone let them be together. I don't want any relationship stress. Have moved on.
funny how you think buying iphone for a girl automatically makes her your girlfriend. Who send u message grin grin. Your story na just to tell us say u collect the iphone u buy for gal....simp for even buying her an iphone.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by CHoccolaTE: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
I don't know what brand of igbo you nairaland boys smoke before coming here to tell lies.

Look at Op boasting about collecting his iPhone back from the girl as if he has ever seen iPhone in his life.

Anyways enjoy the attention you were looking for by creating this thread.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Temptee101(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
See Oppression wey op dey chop....
Leave all this gf stuff you no wan hear... What do you guys benefit from em apart from s*x.... Ignore her for as long as you live...
You are a demigod.... You are a man, you cant literally seek any other mortals demand esp. Female...
Go get a life and improve youurself

Tell them...
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Help2020: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

God bless you. You're my nigga
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by id4sho(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
kamez:
I don't have any advice to give u, I don't give relationship advice...

But this same thing happened to me last year..in my own case, I drove down to her office, told her to meet me in outside in my car for a surprise.. she came out, I collected the iPhone 11pro max that I bought for her, opened the booth of my car, brought out my car Jack and used it to break the phone to pieces... Then I left the broken floor and drove off... It's almost 7months of her begging and begging, to no avail..all her friends have called to beg, all her family members have called to beg, but the thing is, once my mind is made up, nothing can change it...

Na Man you be, no chills. She won't forget that sight, beta thriller scene.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by ShakurRapmonst: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
My guy you do well...These hoes ain LOYAL
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by uthlaw: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

Better for you...hope say you don collect 3point front and back!
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Joelobioha(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Adesina18111:
Her so called Bestie don dey OXLADE your babe grin grin cheesy
oxlade(noun)a situation whereby someone bleeps your babe. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by pikechukwu6(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin... Continue is my advise, she will change one day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by olympianares: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lordave:
Lies!!!!

A girl who can write like this won’t be too dumb not to block your ass before posting this.
mine was more dumb than this b4 I broke up with her,..
almost the same scenario, different platforms
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by calcal: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
To any youth, iPhone is too much to buy for your girlfriend, take it easy, give am food and fukc.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by McOluOmo: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

welcome to the club

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Soljaboi44(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Na their way..

Bestie at day time, Fuckernizer at night!

Don't be surprised that nigga is lashing her
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Magnoliaa(f): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

Oga, shut up. Lie lie. Which iPhone you buy for am? grin grin Be come and be giving us bobo here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by slymansun: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Girls can be terrible and deceptive.
I once met a girl during my housemanship. She was in the ward taking care of one young guy that was on admission. We became friendly and I asked her who the young guy was. She told me that the guy is her cousin.
I later asked her for a relationship (to be my girlfriend) and she accepted.
To summarize the story, the events that later played out on her birthday revealed the obvious fact that the guy is her boyfriend. So this girl started dating me while she was giving so much care and attention to her boyfriend.
With her commitment, the guy will be shocked to learn she has accepted within that period to be another guy's girlfriend.
Honestly, good and faithful girls are hard to find.

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by victorazy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

Well done ma guy.
Your not a simp!
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by LastProphet: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
She's definitely not yours..

Last year,my gf actually did the same stuff...I no even care to confront her,cuz I was too busy with my life to be bothering myself over such things.....So when it was one of my female friend's birthday,I also posted such enticing words about her too....Guess what? When my so-called gf saw my post,she began to call me but I ignored her calls...The next thing I saw was a text message from her seeking to know why I've decided to avoid her calls..But I just lock up..

Op,the truth is that these bannies doesn't deserve one second of our headache at all at all undecided

Your head dey there
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by MNDY(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Olubee22:
I have had similar experience except no IPhone was involved. We weren't talking, so uncle decided to be petty as usual.
She could have done it to make you jealous or for some petty reasons. If the relationship is worth it, talk to her and make her understand that you neither approve nor appreciate posts like such. Goodluck!

These manipulations will continue to get your gender into problem. Advise your manipulative gender to stop them. To make him jealous so that he should love her more or what exactly? Chicken brain.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by malel1: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

Nice one dawg , u am type of nigga
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Babatee025: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hello
Good day guys.
Please I will like someone who has the knowledge to clarify me about this particular things am about to share here.

Late last year, I ought to travel out to UK for my master program but due to my mother's health challenge, I wasn't able to go cos am the only one that can stay with her at that particular time.

I requested for my deposit that I pay to the school in UK and have been refunded back . The money is not pay to my bank accounts cos that's not the original account I used to pay to them. I pay via form A through gt bank.

About 3 weeks ago, I called my account officer and he confirmed to me that the money has been pay back but he will need it to transfer it to gt bank headquarters so they can change it to naira and send it to my account.

This is it now, almost 3 weeks now have not see my money, all my email to them has been prove abortive.
Please what steps can I take so my money can be send to me quickly.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Lindodo20: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

Why you go buy iphone for woman shey you don buy iphone for ya mama ni?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Edipet(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
emmykk:

Why do people collect things they bought for their girlfriends after breakup.

It make you look like a kid...leave the items for her as souvenir to make her remember you always.

Once upon a time when my girlfriend left for another guy and we were dating again she confess what one guy did to her she now know that I am London
are you a SIMP or not??
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by MNDY(m): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
obembet:

So she don die since u collect your stupid phone... Or u think Someone else will no do beta than that? Is she the only lady u are dating.... She be fool for giving u that phone.

You are sooo stupid sha. She should refuse to give him his phone bawo? Because he fu.c.ked her ba? She did not enjoy getting f.uc.ked, too ba?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.