Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend (81683 Views)

Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Abbeyme: 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Go and check your destiny if it’s still there o.

Ladipo boys fit commot original put the one wet my go ‘work am’
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

If you were in my shoes how will you feel.

Modified* I went and collected the iPhone I bought for her recently. I ended the relationship she should stay with her friend he should buy her a phone
You warned her she didn't listen
But Bro abeg, wetin go do the phone now, abeg I need phone for getting some Programming apps, this one I am using is low grade and it's not compatible with those apps
My whatsapp is 090 7151 0797
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by obembet(f): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
MNDY:

You are sooo stupid sha. She should refuse to give him his phone bawo? Because he fu.c.ked her ba? She did not enjoy getting f.uc.ked, too ba?

Poor boy
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:
Hello guys. So my girlfriend made this post for her friend. Have warned her about her closeness with this guy she should have limit that am not comfortable. Today she posted this on his birthday.

"See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see.

"You have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's really amaze me and also how you treat people's emotions it's just so pure thank you dear friend happy birthday my love wishing you the best year yet full with prosperity abundant blessings happiness � happy birthday babe have a blast and you know i love youuuuuu "

Modified* I went and collected the iPhone I bought for her recently. I ended the relationship she should stay with her friend he should buy her a phone let them be together. I don't want any relationship stress. Have moved on.

If she writes this type of lines to her so called guy friend Wetin remain for her to write to u??

I think u are the ATM machine and the other guy is the Real BF.

Some gals are liars and users. I expect u to use her and dump her bt u can’t also just walk away from the sham. It’s so wrong what these gals do. Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by MNDY(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Another thread to insult ladies.

I don't know why nairaland moderators keep pushing irrelevant news to front page.

You are supposed to be advising your gender to amend your ways instead of making matters worse by feeling bad that your gender is attacked for wrongdoings

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by kansoboy: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Should we tell him? grin

Not yet
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by eldeens: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
My kinda nigga. Kwaret Bobo
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by MNDY(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
obembet:

Poor boy

Rich or poor, a correct guy will collect his phone back for the fact that he will be taken as a fool if he leaves it for her.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Edipet(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin
Joelobioha:
oxlade(noun)a situation whereby someone bleeps your babe. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Donvalentino55(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
In a relationship, there's always a third party waiting for your break up....

The devil finally named them BESTIE! @Igbocnn

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by walemoney007(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
kamez:
I don't have any advice to give u, I don't give relationship advice...

But this same thing happened to me last year..in my own case, I drove down to her office, told her to meet me in outside in my car for a surprise.. she came out, I collected the iPhone 11pro max that I bought for her, opened the booth of my car, brought out my car Jack and used it to break the phone to pieces... Then I left the broken floor and drove off... It's almost 7months of her begging and begging, to no avail..all her friends have called to beg, all her family members have called to beg, but the thing is, once my mind is made up, nothing can change it...

Your ex wicked o... Even after buying her an iPhone 11 Pro Max, a phone wey dem dey sell for more than 380k shocked

Anybody wey beg on her behalf, even though the person knows wetin she do, you suppose curse and fight the person.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by SocialJustice: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:
Hello guys. So my girlfriend made this post for her friend. Have warned her about her closeness with this guy she should have limit that am not comfortable. Today she posted this on his birthday.

"See who's 20 happy birthday to one of the most amazing, talented se annoying sweet, caring person I know you know good people are hard to come by right?? Imagine having laughter, peace of mind, intelligence "good accent" na that one the burst my brain see.

"You have come through for me in ways i can't imagine and even explain and your genuine love and pure intentions you have with me it's everything for me thank you loving me the way you do. and always giving me a listening ear when i need someone to talk to how you take my burdens and problems like yours is what's really amaze me and also how you treat people's emotions it's just so pure thank you dear friend happy birthday my love wishing you the best year yet full with prosperity abundant blessings happiness � happy birthday babe have a blast and you know i love youuuuuu "

Modified* I went and collected the iPhone I bought for her recently. I ended the relationship she should stay with her friend he should buy her a phone let them be together. I don't want any relationship stress. Have moved on.
Collecting the phone back is just stupid. Why good dey pain una for body like that.

The girl definitely isn't yours but no need to take back gift you gave. It's so crude.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by cococandy(f): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin Hilarious
Magnoliaa:
It's like the spread of this redpill thing is 'directly' proportional to the rise of ''simpism'' and perceived victimhood in men because WTH are these stories everywhere? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by MNDY(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Wetin concern Naija men and redpill? Naija men wey fit sell their future for woman. As them take wicked, naso them take dey mumu for woman kwa. grin

Dey there make pant dey wear you. 5years from now, the IT'S JUST YOUR TURN movement go take over very well and we will know which gender will suffer it. As una nor wan dey advise unaself. That time, men will not spend shishi on your gender or buy anything and still f.uck. your gender. Just be patient.

Continue refusing to condemn wrongdoings by your gender and defending your gender to make matters worse you hear?

Men show commitment but your own gender take yourselves to be available to anybody as long as any of dem neva marry you, NO COMMITMENT.

Let me not even go into cheating by married women. And yes we will continue to blame only your gender because na una get the power to Agree.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by twilliamx(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

My guy.. Chop knuckle
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by cococandy(f): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
uptownemmygee:

My grandad will always say that assuming women are into rituals the way men are into it, omoh people papa for dey lost anyhow without trace
he’s right

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Kirkman: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp; first of all, you did well with the action you took after all this wahala grin nor let that daughter of Eve stress you. It's too early in the year for all that, we are just in February. Keep yourself busy and hang out with your gees dem. Na man you be.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by phemmyfour: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Wetin concern Naija men and redpill? Naija men wey fit sell their future for woman. As them take wicked, naso them take dey mumu for woman kwa. grin

you no well
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by BigBashiru: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
SocialJustice:
Collecting the phone back is just stupid. Why good dey pain una for body like that.

The girl definitely isn't yours but no need to take back gift you gave. It's so crude.

And the girls behavior isn't crude??

Crude behavior receives crude response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Starzo: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Who send you go buy phone in the first place?
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Oduduwa707:
The fact that you bought an ordinary, common girlfriend an iPhone makes you an 'Ekeletu' one of the most foolish man/simp to ever exist. angry
she feels since you bought her iphone there may be more simps out there that will buy her too.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by BigBashiru: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
MNDY:

Dey there make pant dey wear you. 5years from now, the IT'S JUST YOUR TURN movement go take over very well and we will know which gender will suffer it. As una nor wan dey advise unaself.

Continue refusing to condemn wrongdoings by your gender and defending your gender to make matters worse you hear?

Men show commitment but your own gender take yourselves to be available to anybody as long as any of dem neva marry you, NO COMMITMENT.

Let me not even go into by cheating married women. And yes we will continue to blame only your gender because na una get the power to Agree.

Men have the power to agree too actually.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by seyz91(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
I wonder when you naija guys will start having sense!..
Naija Vagina people ain't deserved to be loved not to the extent of buying her an iphone at that embarassed

Saw one stupid video yesterday about one foolish Sperm Vessel wey buy Car for so called girlfriend he proposed marriage to and that one turned him down and started crying after buying her a car embarassed

Some guys need serious slap from time to time for frequent brain reset..i wonder when y'all will learn these girls don't love any guy except for the present benefits they getting, once the benefits gone they gone as well

To my fellow sensible niggars out there, no girl is truly yours, you might be fucking her pussy on a steady but you still a shareholder of that Pussy
.facts Only!

Even married women still dey Bleep around not to talk of single ones
Obeyp:

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
pocohantas:

grin Aunty you go wicked for real life o grin
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Larrykaysail(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Obeyp:

So the other guy just turn 20years, how old are you and how old is she ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by SocialJustice: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
BigBashiru:

And the girls behavior isn't crude??

Crude behavior receives crude response.
Omo be the bigger person. That eye for an eye life is stupid.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Olumaeme: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
A girl having the effrontery to type this when she clearly knows you are in that space is total disrespect.

I can assure you that the other guy could have bleeped or if he hasn't, its because he doesn't want to.

She's able to do all this because she knows you don't have the balls to leave, currently she controls the relationship and it looks like you are hopelessly in love.

I tell you, look for a way to give her the bleeping of her life and start using her to do shakara.

Stop calling and when she calls, form busy or when you answer, jokingly tell her to talk to her sweet friend that you are very busy.

Also, start giving attention to other babes too and hyping them, dress well and hangout, meet people and take beautiful pictures.

Her head go reset.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Noviagro(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
A bottle of chilled Hennessey for you.���
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by MNDY(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
BigBashiru:

Men have the power to agree too actually.

Men Agree how? A man only makes advances. The woman holds greater power to either accept or reject and render his advances useless.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Tzar(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Walahi, your ancestors will be proud of you!
You are one of the few REAL MEN remaining in that God forsaken Nigeria!

Obeyp:

Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by Sheriman(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
kamez:
I don't have any advice to give u, I don't give relationship advice...

But this same thing happened to me last year..in my own case, I drove down to her office, told her to meet me in outside in my car for a surprise.. she came out, I collected the iPhone 11pro max that I bought for her, opened the booth of my car, brought out my car Jack and used it to break the phone to pieces... Then I left the broken floor and drove off... It's almost 7months of her begging and begging, to no avail..all her friends have called to beg, all her family members have called to beg, but the thing is, once my mind is made up, nothing can change it...

Haha!! You are too serious why?? You don't have to break the phone now. iPhone for that matter!!! You're not doing well at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend by ledaman: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bro move on! Don't develop B.p because of a public toilet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.