Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? (59641 Views)

I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
AKEEMNAS:
To start with sorry, some people have terrible character. But the truth is you are not safe with them, those kind of roommates can foil a plan and set you up real bad.
You can't change their attitude towards you, it's only if they are willing to change themselves it's more of a mindset kind of thing.
Lastly, if you can move out to another place try to (let your parents know they are still adamant) and be very watchful of your things (food, cloths, personal effects etc.) and be very prayerful. May GOD protect you.
Amen dr
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
I can offer you a room free at Unizik Junction (tempsite) for 1yr. If Interested, DM me.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by ImoleNaija: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
chukwuma0000:

Let's meet ,I am in same school with you.

E go shock you say na brother-man with hairy balls dey behind the moniker. He must have got lots of DM by now.

Even tfare na sth in this Buhari regime.

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Datboredberrry(f): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
I don't know who you are buh u don't have sense. If you are this useless bittered and a troll just avoid me cuz am not one of them. And ur comments are meaningless and useless, just shut up and leave.
shut the fucck up gay bastard.
Keep deceiving yourself while your gay ass keeps getting bursted
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by cherechi01: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
i will give you my best advice if i know more about you, and as someone that understand unizik life i can relate .send me Dm if you can.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by GreatAxeMan: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Your location is Cape Town in South Africa but you're a fresher in UNIZIK? There's a lie somewhere...

Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Something has really been eating me up, I think I need to share. I'm a young gal of about more than 17, I'm brown, tall, slim, have a long curly hair (I'm from a mixed race - Lebanon and Nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips I'm endowed (no be mouth).

I'm a fresher at UNIZIK. I know I am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos I'm the youngest amongst them. But they don't seem to get along with me. I have tried everything I Can.

Each time we go out, I'm usually the center of attraction which is not new to me, nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. But guys do come for me and they get jealous.

I have tried talking to them but they said they're fine but deep down I know they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. I'm tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by silibaba: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Something has really been eating me up, I think I need to share. I'm a young gal of about more than 17, I'm brown, tall, slim, have a long curly hair (I'm from a mixed race - Lebanon and Nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips I'm endowed (no be mouth).

I'm a fresher at UNIZIK. I know I am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos I'm the youngest amongst them. But they don't seem to get along with me. I have tried everything I Can.

Each time we go out, I'm usually the center of attraction which is not new to me, nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. But guys do come for me and they get jealous.

I have tried talking to them but they said they're fine but deep down I know they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. I'm tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!

Funny. Who is now ugly?

Everyone is beautiful or handsome just depend how you carry yourself.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by bigcee(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
qtguru:
I'd be surprised if that didn't happen, guys don't have time for drama. Only ladies do
You think guys don't do that too?
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by padrey(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Even if you kill yourself for some people, they will still complain that you didn't die in a proper way. Do your best and leave the rest, you can't satisfy human being....

I have tried talking to them but they said they're fine but deep down I know they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. I'm tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!! [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by DroppingLiquid: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Stick with people of your kind. It's not good to go out with girls you are 10 times prettier than because it can cause jealousy when you're the only one getting all the attention. It's human nature. Go and make friends with girls that are up to your level in terms of physique.

Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

trust me if you think they hate you, its not because of your physical beauty. It probably because you may be beautiful outside but not on the inside. I have seen this too many times women who thinkt [eople dont like them or then cant get a husband because they are beautiful....unfortunately many dont realise the problem is not their beauty but their character or personality. The fact that you think it is your beauty in itself says a lot about you, trust me the problem with your beauty is not others but you.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Godmademan(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

It's not enough to contemplate suicide. That will be victory for them. Ignore them for now. Get a private apartment ASAP if you can afford it cos your life is not worth the gamble. Some people are plain sick
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by shilenji(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
We lead,you follow. Big up to seun for this wonderful idea,no one else would have thought of it.
Uspic300:
I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Timblogga: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

drop your Instagram handle. Would you like to change to a new lodge?
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Mase2020g(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

If your findings are genuine, get yourself a new lodge, avoid anything boyfriend, and live in peace with your neighbors, if not, there might come a time, where news will fly in from unizik, saying "a young gal of about more than 17, I'm brown, tall, slim, have a long curly hair (I'm from a mixed race - Lebanon and Nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips completely endowed" was brutally killed cry cry[/color][color=#990000] tongue tongue

Just saying
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by AfroKnight: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na small girl dey worry you and your room mates.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by teebantee(m): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Get another accommodation. Such toxicity from your roommates can result in dangerous tendencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by TheSociopath(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
. I told them already, dad said I should be patient dah it's normal. Mom is mute. M just confused and tired.

Please leave before they pour you acid or arrange guys to beat and rape you. Leave ooo
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by honourable356(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why go out with them??
Are they the only female friends you have got?
From your write up,they are probably not reading same course as you do.

You can't possibly tell me that you don't have any ladies or guy to hang out with except your room mates.

Now listen very carefully,
Suicide is a childish,laughable and stupid option.
Don't change your attitude toward them..
Don't try too hard to please them..
Don't hang out with them even if they invite you always find a way to decline.
Then always pray.
Yess, Chimnazaekpere.

Best wishes!
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Germi9: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
No foto no advise
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by marhez43(f): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
1)point of correction u are nt a nigerian
2)they are jealous about u
3)ur shakara is too much(i am endowed)(no be lie)
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
To everyone who has contributed positively and well towards what I Posted thanks a lot, most of it has really helped me and to all those who wants a pic of me or who wants 2 see me person b4 they can believe, I Will not post any damn pic of me on nairaland. Come to my hostel. M there now or e_mail so I Can direct you. Thankio.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by marhez43(f): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
4)change ur atitude
5)avoid going out tugether with them.na friends u cum follow for campus
6)live ur life
7)fear guys
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Rider01(m): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Is it not better you park out, they might have evil plans later on. Why didn't you show your picture.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by ogawisdom(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Lol take your life? Please don't repeat dt again. U can't hate yourself too now. Just avoid toxic friends but these ones are room mates.

Change room if possible
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Skullano(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmmm

Dey go soon poison you and your papa go patient well well even your mum will be more mute.

Get a room of campus and stay alone my friend.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by cpu2006(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Upload your pic, let see how beaut you her before we can give best advice
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Joelobioha(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Whether u fine oo or u no fine oo dem go still talk..just be yourself.. wink
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Salihusaliheen(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
They will hate U cus U are beautiful and bully U cus U are ugly,god why we
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Dmacqh(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Board of one sided story Advisors of Nairaland... I hail you people .
Some asking pic , email and maybe s_media handle on top of towtow matter ... lol
Is it today you all know women compete with attention among themselves?
Is it today you all realized there’s ego and jealousy associated with the finest and most ugly girls respectively among themselves ?
Or you guys don’t know women struggle to cohabit .
Till we hear the other guys side of story the @op should go and stay in peace or report them to their hostel mistress for burning her cloth .
In school , you don’t use cool head or be forming better person .

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by jameel6: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
A young girl of 17, have you discussed with your parents about the problem you are facing in school? try as much as possible to look for another place to stay, take action quickly before they plan something evil against you. Young people of nowadays cannot be very dubious in character. They may poison you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.