Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years (43026 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by olabrinks(f): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2022
pussyAvenger:

Men are naturally attracted to younger females.
It's a primordial instinct. The naked body a younger female makes our dick run amok.

you will grow out of this phase.no matter how beautiful the girl is, you will get tired of it. And the cycle begins, having sex with anything walking, trying to reach an ending fulfilment that you will never have.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by TheManOfTheYear: 10:11am On Feb 14, 2022
Sterope:
@Seun, Everyone has a right to freedom of speech, we know. It doesn't mean you should continue to let toxic misogyny occupy the front-page.
How is saying the truth (most times) misogyny?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2022
Jeffyblaq:
You Mods in this forum are just so immature for bringing everything up here as FP.

A so called man slept wit women and came out to announce dat... Who does dat?

All I could see are Kids everywhere in this forum.

Datz what it is..
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Czario: 10:14am On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
And men?
Do you look appealing forever?

By the way, FYI, not all ladies in their late 30s lose their beautiful skin and structure. Maybe the ones you have been unfortunate to meet are the ones with such bodies and it is so because they sleep around with every Tom dick and Harry just like they let you sleep with them.

Ladies who are chaste still have great bodies till 40. Yes, you heard right because I'm talking from experience.

Don't ever use those public toilets you mess around with as a yardstick to judge every Lady.

Well yes these 40 year olds do not have any children.
Things that ruin a woman's physique are hormonal imbalance, childbearing and multiple abortion

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 14, 2022
creepsyme:

You sound like an island!
How long have you been pained?

I said it that most girls on nairaland are always in severe pains whenever they see my comments grin. My comments hurts them so much.

What an idiot. This one will soon die of pains and frustration tonight. Come, Don't ever quote me again on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Emmanuel30a: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2022
In every nonsense there is a sense, but what sense can you get or have you gotten or derived if this post was a nonsense? I understand that human being lack fear of God, morality, dignity and self esteem. No Godliness, Holiness, Cleaniness or Neatness and Contentment

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Zulez: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2022
Women hate to hear the truth, this purely truth but sounds abusive to you, catch up some and reason in his quote,learn to maintain ur body,have met a 32yr lady with plump body,no matter how drugged I fork her I will sure cum on that tight babe, u shud know that a man will sometimes tired of his kids mama and look for a tight lil girl to have nice sex ,u also know after birth this thin wide and loose sweetener, thou some woman always maintained and retight and no loose guide

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Coolbadguy: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2022
They are going to chop your head for this, although date for good reason not for only just sex.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by stano2(m): 10:20am On Feb 14, 2022
Rubbish post…
You are wrong

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Sterope(f): 10:20am On Feb 14, 2022
Don't be a fool, please
TheManOfTheYear:
How is saying the truth (most times) misogyny?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by TheManOfTheYear: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Sterope:
Don't be a fool, please
Don't be an idiot with a pussy please.
If you're so pained, write your own thread. Nature ain't fair. Deal with it

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by donhils: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
You only date women for sex. There's no way you would have written this nonsense if you dated those ladies for reasons other than just sex.
Why are you repeating what he already said? He said he date them for sex, that he doesn't need their money or connection. He went on to ask "what does a well to do man need in a woman"?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Omoluabi16(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2022
I wonder why this nonsense is making FP. The O.p just going on about sleeping with women bla bla.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by zionstaar75: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Danielkelly:
I coment my reserve. Any ways hope you don't mind show me love on valintines day.
As rich man, you fit wire my azar?.
oya send am money,Mr rich.man

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Justbehave(m): 10:25am On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
And men?

By the way, FYI, not all ladies in their late 30s lose their beautiful skin and structure. Maybe the ones you have been unfortunate to meet are the ones with such bodies and it is so because they sleep around with every Tom dick and Harry just like they let you sleep with them.

Ladies who are chaste still have great bodies till 40. Yes, you heard right because I'm talking from experience.

Don't ever use those public toilets you mess around with as a yardstick to judge every Lady.
News watch magazine don talk.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by adedayourt(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2022
Foolish men roaming the street

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by adedayourt(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2022
Fuulish men roaming the street

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by lilvicky68(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2022
I no know who send you to date all the ages of women na your business be that..

But guys reading this should know what they want and go for it irrespective of the age..don't allow standing breast and firm body make you choose the wrong woman..

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by posty56: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2022
olabrinks:
you will grow out of this phase.no matter how beautiful the girl is, you will get tired of it. And the cycle begins, having sex with anything walking, trying to reach an ending fulfilment that you will never have.
I will never get tired wink, but this thread is useless and I ashamed of the mod who pushed this sh*t to fp , nigga just talking empty.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by MartinsD12(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.
No wonder there say age is the greatest enemy of a woman.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

Guys share ur experience dating younger and older Ladies.
From 16 to 20 body fresh

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by olabrinks(f): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2022
Some Men are slaves to sex. That’s why it’s used as a huge manipulation tactic. It’s the downfall of many men, and they lose everything..blood sweat and tears over it. Go and ask the men who married beasts in fancy clothing, all because of a banging body. Ruined investments over women. The day some men wake up, Is the day they will witness everlasting favour upon their life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by esiri4jesu(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
And men?

Absolutely, my wife is 48 years with 1 adolescent and 3 adults as children and she is far prettier than 80% of ladies in their late twenties.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by tallceejay(m): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Write-ups like this is what makes women being viewed as sex tools. Is that all a woman is to u ? Did God create a woman for sex purposes ? Marriage is an institution from heaven, u can't understand it with this kind of mentality. My wife is over 40, sagged stretchmark ,but I love her exactly the same way like when she was 26, with d same fulfilment. I've never wished she was 22. I dated many back then, all sizes, ages , Caucasian, Asian, Arabic , Calabar etc. Trust me ,without contentment in life u can't find fulfilment n happiness

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by cutedharmee: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2022
On this early Monday morning...nah wai o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by zikter(m): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2022
sslcrypt:
I am sorry to say the narrator made some valid points. The importance of a lady aging in her husband house is a key point. I am 9 years older than my wife, prior to meeting her I never saw the need to settle down there were many variables I had in the back of my mind. As a mixed race residing in Europe I wasn't keen on settling with a white woman even though I dated them all my life. It was when my wife came for a training program in Vienna I crossed path, she was soo beautiful, her smile was crazily sweet and she has this caramel skin tone. I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by. I had to take a trip to rwanda because she was there for a sometime.
When we married she was 24 and I 33, now we have been married for 6 years. I have met some of her friends who are still single and when she tells me their age am shocked they aren't married yet, because in europe most of us get married at 24-32years.

That young factor played a role in my subconscious decision, there are times we get all crazy but it appears our love grows stronger every year. And one crazy thing is that she looks the same as the first time we met.
what is the validation to OP's post considering your last paragraph?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by IamANigerianMan: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.
No wonder there say age is the greatest enemy of a woman.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

Guys share ur experience dating younger and older Ladies.
Very useless write up, you talking of dating and not marriage, marry first I know if you are right....

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Ishilove: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2022
Carot:
have you frozen your eggs? Time is money
I have all the kids I planned, so you can shove your trolling up your greasy anus.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by sslcrypt: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2022
koyyess:

Your wife is now 30 and you say she looks the same. So tell me, is the op right to say your wife is not attractive because she is 30?

Even as u r abroad, fresh air never enter your brain.

If you read well I only mentioned elements of truth and I proceed to back it up with personal experience. just because the moon shines or doesn't shine doesn't mean there are no gases constantly reacting in it's atmosphere. I don't know if you are baiting for an online argument, but I will leave it at that because I have known some of you Nigerians to well to involve in something, that your comprehension failed to process.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Ishilove: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2022
tallceejay:
Write-ups like this is what makes women being viewed as sex tools. Is that all a woman is to u ? Did God create a woman for sex purposes ? Marriage is an institution from heaven, u can't understand it with this kind of mentality. My wife is over 40, sagged stretchmark ,but I love her exactly the same way like when she was 26, with d same fulfilment. I've never wished she was 22. I dated many back then, all sizes, ages , Caucasian, Asian, Arabic , Calabar etc. Trust me ,without contentment in life u can't find fulfilment n happiness
You make sense.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by 77star: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2022
twosquare:

Irú oponu wo wa nìyí? (what kind of mumu man is this op?)

Isọkusọ lẹ́nu OP. ( rubbish talk from op )

Èyí wù ọ, kò wumi...ni ìbejì fi fẹ́ aya ọ̀tọ̀ọ̀tọ̀. ( u want this, me I no want am, na him dey make identical twins marry different wife )

Ohun tó kọjú sí ẹnì kan, ẹyin ló kọ́ sí ẹlòmíràn, bí ọmọ aláìgbọràn. (something wey turn face to u, na back he turn to another person, like a disobedient child)

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by koyyess: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2022
sslcrypt:

If you read well I only mentioned elements of truth and I proceed to back it up with personal experience. just because the moon shines or doesn't shine doesn't mean there are no gases constantly reacting in it's atmosphere. I don't know if you are baiting for an online argument, but I will leave it at that because I have known some of you Nigerians to well to involve in something, that your comprehension failed to process.

You obviously lack deductive reasoning and comprehensive skills. Go and mingle with your white counterparts so they can teach you alot instead of reasoning with juvenile delinquents here at your age.

How old are you again? Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Lazyreporta(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2022
Rubbish talk, I married my wife at 34 last year, she's 35 this year.. Her body is great and beautiful.. I have dated under 25 and not all have great body.. Till date, no one, not even my parent believes my wife age.. Most people always think she's in her 20s. Don't generalize, my friend.. My wife is in my profile

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Igbo Bride Pounds For Her Husband-to-be As He Watches In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.