Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (41686 Views)

Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Aloof: 8:01am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

He refused to trip her out. Another man does the needful, he gets angry and slaps her? Hmm...

It is girls who don't have self respect that gets such treatments from a guy

Try am with me. You wouldn't even dare because the way I'll place myself, na yes ma you go dey sound when you see me..

Wetin wan bring crap? angry.

Yes ma for a girl of 5ft2 wey no reach my waist.
Short girls dey amaze me grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by AdorableSat: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Heartbreak be like national cake..Las las,e go reach everybody chop remain cheesy
I swear �
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by bendaniel1616: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin lol

quote author=Mercychen post=110229809]Val slap gift grin.

He refused to trip her out. Another man does the needful, he gets angry and slaps her? Hmm...

Try am with me. You wouldn't even dare because the way I'll place myself, na yes ma you go dey sound when you see me..

Wetin wan bring crap? angry.[/quote]
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 15, 2022
bendaniel1616:
grin grin lol

quote author=Mercychen post=110229809]Val slap gift grin.

It is girls who don't have self respect that gets such treatments from guys.

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by goshikid: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2022
Lalasticlala oya o food don done cheesy
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hello Mercychen Ma , hope you have a great great daysmiley
Bloody simp disgracing his gender

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by RandyOku: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2022
In mosdii voice, all NAIJA Ladies are uselessgrin

It's of no NEWS that guys are beginning to be aware that this Generation of Delilahs keep more than ONE MAN for different reasonsgrin

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Fiscus105(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Exibit now 1 of guy who would not be husband material.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by endallinfection: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Thank God it's just ordinary slap,Some Very Bittered man might end her life en Prepare your mind that your Girlfriend is Cheating so when you finally catch her ,You won't have High BP ooo.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Mooh247: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2022
Oga calm down you never marry her so she isn't exclusively yours
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2022
I won't disgrace myself like this because of a woman, provided I have a good reason to detest the act, I will just walk away and never accept her back.

"IF YOU CHOSE ME, YOU MUST CHOOSE ONLY ME".

I hate being an Option.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by seyz91(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2022
Realnaijagist:
As Valentine’s day celebration continues, a man has been captured in a viral video confronting his girlfriend after he caught her at the mall with another man.

The man attracted onlookers to the scene as he shouted at his girlfriend. He also slapped her at some point in the video.

Watch the video below:https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9_ZQLMRsK/

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Crafteck1: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2022
ValCon888:
What an immature guy to spill out his emotions in public. You've been getting it for free, as a real G, why don't you allow your fellow man to get some?

She's not even your wife.
Bride price you haven't paid.

In a sane society, he will be cooling his
ass in jail for assault.

Until you put a ring on it, she belongs to "everybody and nobody".

So ring na rope? When you put it she wont sleep around again? When you put that ring na u dey d cage more. Than her, ask people that have lost their property to divorce.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by bleskid: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2022
Wandament ..... yawa don enter prison
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Mrklemo(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Look at this MUA4KA.. If you have not married her, you have no right to ask her silly questions, talk more of hitting her.. Grow up Mr Simp
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Offpoint1: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Walk out as a real gee when you walk in into a cheat
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by heniford2: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

noise makers undecided grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by uptownemmygee(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

With this kind mindset of yours
You go Tey for family house be that

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Dshocker(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

Super man don vex
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Skerteljackson8(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Too bad
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by sunnyside16(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Why hit here when you can easily make ur presence known and walk away and out of her life.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Sukkyy2010: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

Ladies like you are the one that'll never get a good man whatsoever. You're such a bit*ch thoug

5 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Higgies(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2022
End times
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Drsnives(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

Will you kipkwiet.
Someone that told his guy she's not in town n won't be chanced only to go for another d.ick cos his simp guy will always keep her val package for her. She only wants double val goodies. Thankgod she was shamed.
You are here defending the h.oe which am sure you are one yourself.
Go n work for your money.. shameless entity

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Mrklemo(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2022
Greedy mua4ka... Wants to enjoy it all by himself... Do you even think thats possible. Allow her spread the love hommie.

Like my man Biggie smalls said.. Spread love, its the Brooklyn way... Hahahah
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by winner37(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2022
True love never exist.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Blazadenise(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2022
That guy way they hold the guy suppose slap the guy back..
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by obembet(f): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2022
This man na idiot o. So see ur woman with another man means they are dating? Why some Africa men are so foolish self. So this fool will also have side babe o.

Animal
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by ellizy(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2022
Na new thing??
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

[s]He refused to trip her out. Another man does the needful, he gets angry and slaps her? Hmm...

Wetin wan bring crap? [/s]angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers / Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.