Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (41721 Views)

Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Eastcaostboy: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Realnaijagist:
As Valentine’s day celebration continues, a man has been captured in a viral video confronting his girlfriend after he caught her at the mall with another man.

The man attracted onlookers to the scene as he shouted at his girlfriend. He also slapped her at some point in the video.

Watch the video below:https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9_ZQLMRsK/

Why slapping her in public boy, she's on her knees begging you. That is the main reason she want to dump u. Don't beat women pls, just walk away
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by ALFADOS(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

He refused to trip her out. Another man does the needful, he gets angry and slaps her? Hmm...

It is girls who don't have self respect that gets such treatments from a guy

Try am with me. You wouldn't even dare because the way I'll place myself, na yes ma you go dey sound when you see me..

Wetin wan bring crap? angry.
You hard, you go tae for street be that. lol
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Invitationn: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2022
ValCon888:
What an immature guy to spill out his emotions in public. You've been getting it for free, as a real G, why don't you allow your fellow man to get some?

She's not even your wife.
Bride price you haven't paid.

In a sane society, he will be cooling his
ass in jail for assault.

Until you put a ring on it, she belongs to "everybody and nobody".
Not much of a sane society if the lady goes free and unpunished if she slaps the guy in public for the same reason or less.
Look at it from that angle and you'll understand that your "sane clime" isn't that sane after all!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Invitationn: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
It's understandable that he would be upset but slapping her was unecessary. In saner climates, that constitutes assault.
grin That's the point. He's conscious that this clime is insane. The unconscious one is the Olosho girl that forgot she's in Nigeria.

A quick verification of which clime is sane or insane with respect to this topic.

A man assaults a lady in Nigeria and goes unpunished and because of it, Nigeria is tagged an insane clime. But goes to jail for it in the the West and the West is tagged a sane clime for it.
If a woman in both Nigeria and the West assaults a man and goes unpunished.

What clime would you call Nigeria and the West in the latter?
Sane or insane??
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Justbehave:
Evening tribune newspaper always talking trash.Na only small boys go call you ma.As old as you dey na small boys you dey Bleep.

Mynd44.
lalasticlala
This is the third time in a row this moniker is harrassing me for no reason.

Please you guys should do the needful. I've held my peace enough.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Forget that talk. There are men that u also can't disrespect. Only small boys will call u ma. Big boys will most likely be in total control and if u disrespect them, some will hit u and u will not be able to do anything about it, cos a woman can't defeat a man physically. The best u can do is wait on him when he loose guards

Smh...
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by gaftsoil(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Girls and valentine.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by FireKing: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=Mercychen post=110229809]Val slap gift grin.

He refused to trip her out. Another man does the needful, he gets angry and slaps her? Hmm...

Try am with me. You wouldn't even dare because the way I'll place myself, na yes ma you go dey sound when you see me..

Wetin wan bring crap?keep quiet.....cos na error dey welcome slap
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Handsum64: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
The man shouldn't have slapped her irrespective of whatever! I detest any human that easily go violent.

Well, it ain't my business.
Moral police that can't practice what they preach.
Hypocrites like African Christians
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Handsum64: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
The man shouldn't have slapped her irrespective of whatever! I detest any human that easily go violent.

Well, it ain't my business.
What if it was honour killing, what will you then say?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
All these Oloshos masquerading as girlfriends. angry
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Beverlyjean(f): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:

Smh...

Its unfortunate but that's a fact. Alot of women have died trying to fight a man
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by OvertheTop(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
ayindejimmy:

So if there is a cop around, what do you think will become of the guy?

Learn to control your anger b4 it gets you imprisoned. The crime here is the molestation.

what if is was the Lady that SLAPPED the guy, would you say This
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Its unfortunate but that's a fact. Alot of women have died trying to fight a man

You don't need to engage a man in physical combat. There are ways to deal with those abusive men. Just call the cops on him. Settle them well and make sure they deal return the slap back.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Oduduwa707: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
marsman:

I detest people who have not been in other peoples shoes but feel like it is their duties to tell them their size...

TBVH to me Betrayal is the greatest sin and if possible should be judged with the death penalty.

His wife,,,,funningly it is this same cheating feminist fools that will be advocating against making free DNA test norms in the country

Islamic Terrorist yans... angry
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by angelfallz(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
So because your bf could not take you out you would decide to go out with another man?
Interesting.
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by angelfallz(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
I hope you're not the type that complains that women are no longer loyal?

ValCon888:
What an immature guy to spill out his emotions in public. You've been getting it for free, as a real G, why don't you allow your fellow man to get some?

ass in jail for assault.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by angelfallz(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
No one has the right to beat anyone.

It is not a one sided thing.

[s]
Realnaijagist:
No man has right to beat any lady
[/s]
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by angelfallz(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
The bolded,
A lady that has a bf but goes out with another man because her bf did not take her out, has no self respect.
So, already she has lost herself respect.

Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by angelfallz(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
Mrklemo:
Look at this MUA4KA.. If you have not married her, you have no right to ask her silly questions, talk more of hitting her.. Grow up Mr Simp
[/s]
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by angelfallz(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
obembet:
This man na idiot o. So see ur woman with another man means they are dating? Why some Africa men are so foolish self. So this fool will also have side babe o.

Animal
[/s]
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
angelfallz:
So because your bf could not take you out you would decide to go out with another man?
Interesting.

It is vals day! Any body can be your val.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by angelfallz(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wow
Mercychen:

It is vals day! Any body can be your val.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Sleekfingers: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
Realnaijagist:
As Valentine’s day celebration continues, a man has been captured in a viral video confronting his girlfriend after he caught her at the mall with another man.

The man attracted onlookers to the scene as he shouted at his girlfriend. He also slapped her at some point in the video.

Watch the video below:https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9_ZQLMRsK/

E pain am .....as if her toto , na for him only.....
grin grin grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by naikeboy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mumu people everywhere
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by holyemissary: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
he must have spent too much on the girl
thats why am not into devotion grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Akuruoulo(m): 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

Shatap there.
If u take him out , u go die ?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Akuruoulo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
goshikid:
The mumu man don spend so much on the girl, na why be say i still the advice men say if you want spend, spend on your sisters and your mama make them bless you than to come dy spend ontop head where no get sense, prenium tears dy look you undecided

The girl sef na one ungrateful idiott
OUR MEN REFUSES TO HAVE SENSE
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Akuruoulo(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
ValCon888:

ass in jail for assault.

ABEG katat
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Invitationn: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
InTheCloudySky:

Idk why some of you think women get away with stuff abroad. Women are not exempted from the law, lol, so if a woman assaults a man in the west, she will face the law, the same way a man would. It doesn't matter what gender you are, if you commit a crime, you will face the consequences. You don't go around slapping people or putting your hands on them.
Come on! Stop being deliberately obtuse.
We all know the systems, especially the judicial system everywhere in the world favours women, even in Nigeria.
Women have gotten away with crimes that will make men rot in jail forever! On mere excuses that she's a mother, or innocent looking and presumed harmless.
Here in Nigeria, this Maryam Sandal lady stabbed her husband to death in a cold-blooded homicide and the reaction was that she should be pardoned because she's got a child. People started saying the husband was 'probably' a violent man, that it was a self defense.
Excuses and sympathies a man in a similar situation will never get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.