Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (41722 Views)

Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Rosaline5000: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2022
Senomii:

Bloody simp disgracing his gender
if a guy call a Lady Ma, how is that Simping
Una funny for this forum
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Neddstark: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2022
olisaEze:

Yeah, because he died and rose up for her again na, as nnayi sacrifice 2.0 wen e be!! cheesy cheesy

If you're not going to be loyal. Don't take from his sweat.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Joefixy(m): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

He refused to trip her out. Another man does the needful, he gets angry and slaps her? Hmm...

It is girls who don't have self respect that gets such treatments from a guy

Try am with me. You wouldn't even dare because the way I'll place myself, na yes ma you go dey sound when you see me..

Wetin wan bring crap? angry.

Yes Ma worry you der
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Goldbw122(m): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2022
Wetin valentine don cause never exist..
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Hamachi(f): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2022
The ladies that slept at home yesterday are side chics.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Mhimi007(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2022
Theboy21:
Too Dumb, he should have known that she belongs to everybody cheesy cheesy
and she belongs to nobody...saw the clip yesterday tho, the guy was really violent and this lady was just begging. She even almost fought with another guy that tried to seperate the guy from her

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by sammirano: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

He refused to trip her out. Another man does the needful, he gets angry and slaps her? Hmm...

Try am with me. You wouldn't even dare because the way I'll place myself, na yes ma you go dey sound when you see me..

If you have self respet, you wouldnt behave like a worthless hoe. So i hope you are not one
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Charx122: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
The man shouldn't have slapped her irrespective of whatever! I detest any human that easily go violent.

Well, it ain't my business.
That slap was for I've been wasting my time with you so painful.. it could happen to any one
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by ayindejimmy(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2022
marsman:

I detest people who have not been in other peoples shoes but feel like it is their duties to tell them their size...

TBVH to me Betrayal is the greatest sin and if possible should be judged with the death penalty.

His wife,,,,funningly it is this same cheating feminist fools that will be advocating against making free DNA test norms in the country

The guy is at fault. She is not your wife, you're building house for her family. Even wives leave their husbands.

And the lady too is in a toxic relationship. She better count her loss and japa
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by deebrain(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2022
It is totally wrong for any to raise his hand on his woman, whatever she does. WHATEVER SHE DOES, THE BEST IS TO WALK AWAY.

IF I WAS IN THAT MALL, MY SECURITY TEAM WILL GIVE THAT MAN THE BEATING DUE TO HIM.

That mall's security system is below average for this to happen. It went viral even painting it more in a bad light.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Aklee4994(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=110241230]Oga calm down you never marry her so she isn't exclusively yours[/quote!Guy man Dey remit maximum fund to that community borehole without marriage MUGU
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Drsnives(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2022
bigcee:

You didn't rescue anyone. Disagreement is normal in a relationship. You just took advantage of the situation that doesn't concern you. You think it's the first time they're having an argument? Baba, them go still settle and f**k cause na one of those things.

You f**ked up, n*gga you f**ked up.
Don't mind the guy.
They go use am settle.
Don't interfere in boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife matter cos they are bound to be issues in every relationship. The mumu won form mr nice guy
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by ayindejimmy(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2022
Rosaline5000:
if a guy call a Lady Ma, how is that Simping
Una funny for this forum

All those shouting simps are kids.

Just ignore
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by olisaEze(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2022
Neddstark:

If you're not going to be loyal. Don't take from his sweat.

He offered his sweat no one asked him to sweat it out. If that girl were his only girlfriend, he’d have been at the mall with her on Val’s day. It’s foolish to expect loyalty from someone ure not loyal to. No be only am get sense.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by dettolgel: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2022
See his web feet girls no even check the kind thing them dey sleep with.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by agabaI23(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
The man shouldn't have slapped her irrespective of whatever! I detest any human that easily go violent.

See, I gave your post like No 50
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by ayindejimmy(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2022
bigcee:

You didn't rescue anyone. Disagreement is normal in a relationship. You just took advantage of the situation that doesn't concern you. You think it's the first time they're having an argument? Baba, them go still settle and f**k cause na one of those things.

You f**ked up, n*gga you f**ked up.

So if there is a cop around, what do you think will become of the guy?

Learn to control your anger b4 it gets you imprisoned. The crime here is the molestation.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Joseph08(m): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2022
Girlfriend not wife o grin

I swear if this guy finally marry and see another man with his wife eeh nah to stab the man and wife join.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by ayindejimmy(m): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2022
Ocholu:

LoL.. I rescued some ladies today from getting hit.

Funny enough, some dude actually tried to challenge the guy for beating the girl but the girl start fighting the dude.

https://twitter.com/HopeObinna/status/1493302763341635584?t=Evp4XVEPM0Zw0J-3Z8dmcA&s=19
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by SmartGadgetz: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

Yes ma because you dey pay his bills or na you dey do dey fvcking or na you get his house or na you be his mother. Asin what criteria will he use to call you yes ma. Yes ma indeed. Common fvck out here.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:
This man na idiot o. So see ur woman with another man means they are dating? Why some Africa men are so foolish self. So this fool will also have side babe o.

Animal
do you know the excuse the lady gave him? I can see guilty all over the girl’s face..
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2022
No woman, no cry

No be me talk am o.

I remembered one man like that who beat his pregnant wife when he caught her sexting another man.

It keeps me wondering: "What do women want?"

Because they give us the impression that they don't want sex. But na dem enjoy am pass.

They say we like money too much, but na dem spend am pass.

What do you want, women?

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by g17prinz(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

You are very funny
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Masterito(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Someone that's not your wife yet? Try this stunt with my family member and I will send you where you belong.
Realnaijagist:
As Valentine’s day celebration continues, a man has been captured in a viral video confronting his girlfriend after he caught her at the mall with another man.

The man attracted onlookers to the scene as he shouted at his girlfriend. He also slapped her at some point in the video.

Watch the video below:https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9_ZQLMRsK/

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by poweredcom(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2022
The guy should have not slapped her...

He for just laugh and laugh and warn her in front of the crowd that she is a cheat and embarrasse her and leave

This one no no say he de date coded olosho wey no send am..some guys na real mugu
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Justbehave(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

Yes ma because you dey pay his bills or na you dey do dey fvcking or na you get his house or na you be his mother. Asin what criteria will he use to call you yes ma. Yes ma indeed. Common fvck out here.
Abeg no mind the old mama youngie
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by highoctane: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Same brutality obtained during the pagan feast of Lupercalia, christained Valentine's day.
During this ancient pagan Rome feast of Lupercalia, ( February 13th -15th) women are beaten with goat skin to make them fertile and are given away as free gift by lottery. What was pagan remains paganism not matter the name you gave it.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by MosheDayan: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
MufasaLion:

[/s]
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by MosheDayan: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

This just shows your level of thinking. So at your age tripping out with a man is more important than a relationship with the guy whom she had to kneel and beg after being caught. How you people support females even when they are clearly wrong baffles me.

You didn't hear where the guy said after all he has done for her. But it's just one day he didn't take her out that's enough for her to disgrace her family right? May you have more sense than this o...
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Brian47(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

I watched this video on twitter and the poster said that he wanted to take her out for valantine and she literally lied to him and went out with another guy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.