Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (41715 Views)

Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Shatap there.
If u take him out , u go die ?

A woman will offer to take you out and you'll accept?
SHAME!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Akuruoulo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:

SHAME!

U are the one to be ashamed.
Real women with money does that, but u only reason this way when u have little and it's understandable.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Munzy14(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
The man shouldn't have slapped her irrespective of whatever! I detest any human that easily go violent.

Well, it ain't my business.
Every human have the tendency to go violent...na when them never press your button ...But not for this...It doesn't worth it at all.. sad

An ex decided to pepper me with lovy-dovy video of her new man yesterday... grin Wetin I never see for this life tire...I realized from our chat, na her side niggar, so when break up came up, the second option became available.. grin I told her she is being a woman and one in her peak..she flared up..

Some ladies are funny..Anyway I warned make I no see mystery lady come dey enter my wife dm anytime I don settle down...Because na that one go press my button...And I go knack wetin no good... grin

I dey respect myself nowadays...make i no go match wetin them keep for another person..

Fight a woman no worth am....And fighting for her comes with an option...

Your wife
Your mom
Your sister.

A woman is like a palm tree standing along the village pathway...When the fruit ripe, e go dey fall small small, until one person will harvest it and that is it...The harvester here is her husband...Any man wey go the man house, the find trouble..

If them never harvest am, anyone wey pick, the on the right path..

Now, this mumu man the fight man wey pick ripe fruit.. grin grin

A sure babe invited me to her place yesterday, I codedly disembark...Such movement the kill man easily..Anything wey want happen, can happen Some other time.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
Akuruoulo:

U are the one to be ashamed.
Real women with money does that, but u only reason this way when u have little and it's understandable.

Leech. You're looking for "real women" with money.
Are you forbidden to have money yourself as a man?
See our men have been reduced to.

Again, shame!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Munzy14(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:

SHAME!
What is shame there? Nawa o...easy easy.

I will and heaven will not fall...I will still find a way to keep my ego intact.

And before a woman can do this, either she is just a longterm friend, or a babe wey we don dey knack tey tey(lover, wife or fwb).

Na new catch a man wants to impress, he will be forming dangote for.

Babe don tell me to pack my luggages for a getaway bills on her, I laughed, She was serious...before she could say Jack I paid for reservation and she saw to food and drinks plus others. Nothing to be shame about, If a woman wants to spoil me, and I wanted to, I will go. grin

Money is sweet after all...And no one has monopoly of making and spending it.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Jmichael1:

nah make i no wn even fall inlove...
You are yet to be wise... grin

How will you tell your youthful stories without falling in love? cheesy

My brother fall, make them break am jaree so you go wise up to select your own wife o cheesy
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Emceekonami(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ45TwAGVT0&t=42s
#Streeet Parolz
We asked people on the street of Lagos to Mention three Nigerian songs and afterwards sing one. Trust Nigerians now. i still never understand The love song Tope Alabi sang����

#konamitv
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by ayindejimmy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
OvertheTop:

what if is was the Lady that SLAPPED the guy, would you say This

Why not?

That's prejudice
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Emceekonami(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Check out our new episode of Street Parolz on our youtube channel. Its Esther was on the street of Lagos to ask a twisty question. Which would You prefer - Indomie or Noodles.

Na today we know say two types of indomie dey

- normal and abnormal ���

Watch till the end ����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YxJcKPabW4
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Brian47(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
She lied she wasn't going out. Only for him to catch her with another man out

https://twitter.com/michealdavid754/status/1493245850071486464?s=19

Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

He refused to trip her out. Another man does the needful, he gets angry and slaps her? Hmm...

It is girls who don't have self respect that gets such treatments from a guy

Try am with me. You wouldn't even dare because the way I'll place myself, na yes ma you go dey sound when you see me..

Wetin wan bring crap? angry.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by nonix22(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Oshey, marriage councilor.
pray make e no touch you where it hurts.

ValCon888:
What an immature guy to spill out his emotions in public. You've been getting it for free, as a real G, why don't you allow your fellow man to get some?

She's not even your wife.
Bride price you haven't paid.

In a sane society, he will be cooling his
ass in jail for assault.

Until you put a ring on it, she belongs to "everybody and nobody".
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
ValCon888:

Until you put a ring on it, she belongs to "everybody and nobody".
the above sounds very close to the definition of a prostitute
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Aaay: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Good
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Munzy14:

What is shame there? Nawa o...easy easy.

I will and heaven will not fall...I will still find a way to keep my ego intact.

And before a woman can do this, either she is just a longterm friend, or a babe wey we don dey knack tey tey(lover, wife or fwb).

Na new catch a man wants to impress, he will be forming dangote for.

Babe don tell me to pack my luggages for a getaway bills on her, I laughed, She was serious...before she could say Jack I paid for reservation and she saw to food and drinks plus others. Nothing to be shame about, If a woman wants to spoil me, and I wanted to, I will go. grin

Money is sweet after all...And no one has monopoly of making and spending it.

Akikor 21st century.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Pootle: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Heartbreak be like national cake..Las las,e go reach everybody chop remain cheesy
who be those boys wey sing that song
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Jmichael1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Munzy14:

You are yet to be wise... grin

How will you tell your youthful stories without falling in love? cheesy

My brother fall, make them break am jaree so you go wise up to select your own wife o cheesy

love and religion nah major scam 4 nigeria...
there's notin lyk love in my dictionary....
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by MufasaLion: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
Munzy14:

Every human have the tendency to go violent...na when them never press your button ...But not for this...It doesn't worth it at all.. sad

An ex decided to pepper me with lovy-dovy video of her new man yesterday... grin Wetin I never see for this life tire...I realized from our chat, na her side niggar, so when break up came up, the second option became available.. grin I told her she is being a woman and one in her peak..she flared up..

Some ladies are funny..Anyway I warned make I no see mystery lady come dey enter my wife dm anytime I don settle down...Because na that one go press my button...And I go knack wetin no good... grin

I dey respect myself nowadays...make i no go match wetin them keep for another person..

Fight a woman no worth am....And fighting for her comes with an option...

Your wife
Your mom
Your sister.

A woman is like a palm tree standing along the village pathway...When the fruit ripe, e go dey fall small small, until one person will harvest it and that is it...The harvester here is her husband...Any man wey go the man house, the find trouble..

If them never harvest am, anyone wey pick, the on the right path..

Now, this mumu man the fight man wey pick ripe fruit.. grin grin

A sure babe invited me to her place yesterday, I codedly disembark...Such movement the kill man easily..Anything wey want happen, can happen Some other time.

Rightly put!

So you didn't want to end up on Nairaland front page in case you were beaten to pulp? grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Hassanmaye(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:
What a SIMP angry

The simp must have spent hell of money on that girl. The thing pain the simp no be small.

SIMPS deserves whatever treatment they get, I no dey talk for their matter again.
Lol one cultist will chop free meanwhile a dull guy will pay bride price
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Unrated900(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

He refused to trip her out. Another man does the needful, he gets angry and slaps her? Hmm...

It is girls who don't have self respect that gets such treatments from a guy

Try am with me. You wouldn't even dare because the way I'll place myself, na yes ma you go dey sound when you see me..

Wetin wan bring crap? angry.

Nor worry you don see husband
Shebiiii u no get time for shit from any men
You be super woman
You don marry finish
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by toujurs: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
The man shouldn't have slapped her irrespective of whatever! I detest any human that easily go violent.

You are funny, what if she is the type that demands alot, like buy me shoe, buy me cloth, buy me a phone, so you mean after buying all this, and you see her with another man, you won't slap the living hell out of her.

Most of these our girls don't have respect for themselves at all. Honestly. Am so ashamed listening to their demands when i woo them, how can you demand an i phone from a boyfriend, Are you not mad dumb, why not tell him you have so so amount and you need his help on so so amount so you could buy the phone. How do you expect a guy to respect you when he buys for you, most of what you use. Even sanitary pad .

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Bekind123: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
InTheCloudySky:

Idk why some of you think women get away with stuff abroad. Women are not exempted from the law, lol, so if a woman assaults a man in the west, she will face the law, the same way a man would. It doesn't matter what gender you are, if you commit a crime, you will face the consequences. You don't go around slapping people or putting your hands on them.
I wonder oo, he keeps saying things that doesn't make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Munzy14(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Rightly put!

So you didn't want to end up on Nairaland front page in case you were beaten to pulp? grin
Taaa...them no reach...people that were sucking mama breast when men were men.. cheesy

I don't rush is mine.. cheesy
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Munzy14(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Jmichael1:

love and religion nah major scam 4 nigeria...
there's notin lyk love in my dictionary....
Lol...smh
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Munzy14(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:

Akikor 21st century.

Mercy..smh you are just stubborn...you are who you are sha.. grin

But talking from a male angle, ones in a while spoil your man...We men pride in it when we chill over cold beer and grilled fish.. cheesy

Is not by force sha...And no be joke, some ladies here the spoil their men shege....And they get triple in return..A man is a giver...He will awlays want to give back..
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Munzy14:

Mercy..smh you are just stubborn...you are who you are sha.. grin

But talking from a male angle, ones in a while spoil your man...We men pride in it when we chill over cold beer and grilled fish.. cheesy

Is not by force sha...And no be joke, some ladies here the spoil their men shege....And they get triple in return..A man is a giver...He will awlays want to give back..

I can only do it for my hubby. Not some boyfriend or intending husband.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by bepositive11: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

He won't go and slap a man of his size, it's to abuse a woman physically weaker that him
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Munzy14(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:

I can only do it for my hubby. Not some boyfriend or intending husband.
At least you accepted you can do it for a man...That is fine.. cheesy

Initially you sounded like it is a taboo....Of course the best is reserved for your hubby....Some treats are for the married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Beverlyjean(f): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:

You don't need to engage a man in physical combat. There are ways to deal with those abusive men. Just call the cops on him. Settle them well and make sure they deal return the slap back.

Thats of he dont have money. If he is a big boy, the police will do nothing, they are also men
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Realnaijagist: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wahala dey
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Akuruoulo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mercychen:

Leech. You're looking for "real women" with money.
Are you forbidden to have money yourself as a man?
See our men have been reduced to.

Again, shame!

Ur mumu no get part two .
Did I mention any of ur above mentioned ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.