Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (41723 Views)

Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Bahamas95(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2022
B!tches everywhere.

Men should stop taking most of these Nigerian girls serious. The day wey she come visit you nai she be your own, just collect your share and move on.

If not for our society where they say all sort of rubbish if a man decides not to get married most men would prefer to be bachelors forever.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
The man shouldn't have slapped her irrespective of whatever! I detest any human that easily go violent.

Well, it ain't my business.
if he try that in Europe,he will be in jail, if you never marry a woman, she didn't belong to you, you have no right to lay hands on her

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Beverlyjean(f): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

He refused to trip her out. Another man does the needful, he gets angry and slaps her? Hmm...

It is girls who don't have self respect that gets such treatments from a guy

Try am with me. You wouldn't even dare because the way I'll place myself, na yes ma you go dey sound when you see me..

Wetin wan bring crap? angry.

Forget that talk. There are men that u also can't disrespect. Only small boys will call u ma. Big boys will most likely be in total control and if u disrespect them, some will hit u and u will not be able to do anything about it, cos a woman can't defeat a man physically. The best u can do is wait on him when he loose guards

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by FireUpNow(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

He refused to trip her out. Another man does the needful, he gets angry and slaps her? Hmm...

Try am with me. You wouldn't even dare because the way I'll place myself, na yes ma you go dey sound when you see me..

Do you know if the girl languaged the man that she was sick and cannot go out? Or maybe she is on her monthly circle? You never can tell. Though not in support of him slapping her.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by AdeniyiA(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Some men don't behave like men sha, I trust myself. I would just show myself, greet her, perhaps take some snapshots and walk away... As in awayyyyy..
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by havenz(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Na man way get mind dey fit see him woman dey misbehave come leave her go, after seeing what you have spent on her.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nonexisting: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hello Mercychen Ma , hope you have a great great daysmiley
Na your fellow simp dey cry for shopping mall so, abi you no see am and you are here still simping. Continue, your own premium tears will from Lagos reach Borno.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Johnnyboy6757(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
The man shouldn't have slapped her irrespective of whatever! I detest any human that easily go violent.

then your a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Lightened: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Hahahaha...I don't know why this is funny. The guy is only a mumu for stressing himself over an olosho material. Guys open your eyes o, all that glitters is not gold before you will go and carry wastebin thinking you have a bag, shine ya eyes wella, good women scarce.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Starz825(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

You ladies are overrated..
I feel for guys who think otherwise...
Yes ma!, my foot!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Lezzlie(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

are you saying your towtow is for the highest bidder?

You're that cheap and indiscriminate?

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by ModelLook(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2022
The Machine Gun is finally Konking

Anyways to all those wey no get anything for Valentine, take one Wrap and go to your seat.

Soup is on the fire.

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Neddstark: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Its anger. Do you know the sacrifices he made for her.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Johnnyboy6757(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2022
ValCon888:
What an immature guy to spill out his emotions in public. You've been getting it for free, as a real G, why don't you allow your fellow man to get some?

She's not even your wife.
Bride price you haven't paid.

In a sane society, he will be cooling his
ass in jail for assault.

Until you put a ring on it, she belongs to "everybody and nobody".
your a mumu man
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by lolu2019: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

u remind of a guy that followed me up becos I took his gf out.when he saw us,he couldn't do anything. The girl was very bold. even the girl would av slapped him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Streamz: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

You sef
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Bahamas95(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2022
sunnyside16:
Why hit here when you can easily make ur presence known and walk away and out of her life.
Exactly what he would have done, anger could land someone in trouble.

That would have even been better instead of embarrassing himself. Just look at her, shake your head, delete/block her number and walk away.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Ola4lead(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Love na by force?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by bibianna(f): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2022
You don't need this drama. Just walk away!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Justbehave(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

Evening tribune newspaper always talking trash.Na only small boys go call you ma.As old as you dey na small boys you dey Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Cmanforall: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

He doesn't have the right to slap her. He can end the relationship. He doesn't own the lady.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Aksnoopy: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2022
goshikid:
Just imagine say this Simp don spend so much on the girl, na why be say i still the advice men say if you want spend, spend on your sisters and your mama make them bless you than to come dy spend ontop head where no get sense, prenium tears dy look you undecided
He has spent so much already. He paid her rent, bought her a phone a day before the valentine and so many other things.
She even had to restrict the guy that wanted to defend her after her Simp bf slapped her the first time, because she knows all he had done for her. grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2022
She never become ur wife,what of if she become
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2022
You see what I was saying in comments concerning Kanye and Kim in the thread above undecided.bytches ain't never loyal let alone gat any value!!!! Una go slap taya!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Hardencollins(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2022
I've been expecting this kind of aftermath of Valentine's drama....not surprised cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by olisaEze(m): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2022
I can never understand the need to put up a display for people in public because you’ve been disappointed! The guyman went to the mall, but he expects her to stay home twiddling her thumbs on a day wen her mates would be uploading both real & imagined groove pics! The girl sef na skank, why on earth would u be begging someone that just assaulted you in public? Have u asked him what he was doing there in the first place?? Someone said he might have made lots of sacrifices for her, WTF! You dey make sacrifices for anoda person pikin, how many u don make for ur mama wen raise u kon still dey pray for u?? undecided
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by goshikid: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Aksnoopy:
He has spent so much already. He paid her rent, bought her a phone a day before the valentine and so many other things.
She even had to restrict the guy that wanted to defend her after her Simp bf slapped her the first time, because she knows all he had done for her. grin
cheesy Na So e dy be for men where no want learn

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by SKINDOGGY: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

Pls go twitter read the full story, the girl lied to her bf say she's sick and can't hang out with him
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by IbileIfe: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

Nwayi dike.
Strong woman.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by olisaEze(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Neddstark:

Its anger. Do you know the sacrifices he made for her.

Yeah, because he died and rose up for her again na, as nnayi sacrifice 2.0 wen e be!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by prophetfire: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

. So you dey cheat with open-eye ontop your cheating. You be pro in cheating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.