Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) (42776 Views)

Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) / A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Freemasonry: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2022
Simran94:

Men need space? What about women? Don’t we need space too? How can you wake up one day and tell someone you are in a relationship with that you just “want to be friends with them”
If a girl told her bf she needs space and that they should just be friends I am sure you all will insult her and say she’s seeing someone else.

You guys always try to give excuses for men whenever they do something that’s not right but castigate women at every slight chance.
My dear, you seem to have misunderstood me. Maybe it's my fault for not making it clearer that females also need space... as a matter of fact, everyone does.
But in the context of this discourse, I want us to agree that space is as vital as love a d affection on both sides.
We don't have it all figured out, but its my considered opinion that it is better to swim with the tide than against it.
Have a lovely day.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2022
Freemasonry:

My dear, you seem to have misunderstood me. Maybe it's my fault for not making it clearer that females also need space... as a matter of fact, everyone does.
But in the context of this discourse, I want us to agree that space is as vital as love a d affection on both sides.
We don't have it all figured out, but its my considered opinion that it is better to swim with the tide than against it.
Have a lovely day.
Better put then.
But then again his approach was very wrong.
He could have just had the discussion with his gf on what was bothering him rather than just dropping a time bomb on her like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women On The Same Day (Photo) / Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.