Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) (42779 Views)

Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) / A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Jh0wsef(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Lols
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by LagosNissan: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Lol
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by BigDawsNet: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2022
What do you call a big cat who cheats on his wife?

A cheetah.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by omoadeleye(m): 9:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:
I only told her I needed some space, now see what she sent...

What do I make of this now?

Don't mind her, you didn't turn her to anything...

She has been hiding her hoe nature from you and that has been suffocating her, so she just got the perfect opportunity to breathe while she hoe peacefully...

Just forget about her and concentrate on yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2022
Why are you bothered? Tell her you didn’t as you rightly said if she doesn’t believe you tell her to Kick rocks there’s no need to be talking too much when you’re saying the truth.

She’s probably reacting this way because she has Had some serious penising from someone other than you grin grin
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
What have you turned her into? A pörnstar or what? I need answer.

kiss kiss kiss
He has turned her into myspace
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by DropsMic(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2022
yawn
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ofadaman(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2022
You didnt turn her into what she wasn't before, women will naturally seek for someone or something to blame for the evils they love doing.

This is why the bad boiz get all the girls (even the acclaimed good girls) ,because people can easily say it's the guy that spoilt her, but ideally women love to do bad things, they just want to be absorbed of the guilt that comes with it.

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by BAVOSKI(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

kiss kiss kiss

See,you can Never be wise again...... See how your point of thinking is......
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

You got me there! I hurt people a lot..howbeit unknowingly!!
were you born in December?
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by prophetfire: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Told her I wanted us to just be friends..not break up ooo
. And it sounds so easy to you. You degraded and demoted her from madam to side-chick and you want her to throw a party. It's like telling her that you are tired of her and that she's no longer your number one priority.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

How Though I've stopped sleeping with her for several months, I dont believe she's slept with another man since then....
YOU TURNED HER INTO A WOMAN, YOU BROKE HER VIRGINITY
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by alizma: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Take your space na, shebi you need space? Now you are getting it and you are complaining.
Selfishness is when you are in a relationship and you stupidly wake up one day and tell your partner that you need space. You need space for what? Obviously you didn't tell her, obviously you didn't consider her feelings before you voice out the statement and you think she will just say ok, let me go and wait, call me when you are through.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Gamezi(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2022
Tho I understand, finding yourself trying to be alone is good ... but you cant make someone love you and later decide to stop it because you want to focus on yourself... thats selfish ... women dont have a strong heart like we guys

1 Like

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by advanceDNA: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Senai(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Some of us don't know what we want.

Want the best keys and secrets to earning online? Check my signature for a life changing decision.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Lexusgs430: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Telling a girl you need space, simply means ''you are choking me '' Get out ... ...... grin

An indirect way to dump her, after you have finished using yourselves......... wink

Once upon a time, you dey beg for her attention...... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by remitarich(f): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

kiss kiss kiss
hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by rolams(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

You no well! Are you guys enemy before?

After sleeping with her severally, after letting her believe you both will be together for life, after letting her stationed her heart only in your colony, after making her believe you are the best man for her, after making her believe her life is imbalance without you, after making her spent her precious time with you.

Guy, you are wicked. It pains me more than the girl walahi. You are bad. Will you be happy if someone does that to your sister?

Any girl you can't marry, pls don't date her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by fineboynl(m): 9:29am On Feb 15, 2022
Lol. When a guy need a space know that he is battling financial problem.

Broke man spoted. although you are on point. Fuc.k love just free yourself and think life.

5 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:29am On Feb 15, 2022
Drop her contact, in less than 2 days u ll see her smile at another man's bed
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by czarr(m): 9:29am On Feb 15, 2022
Ofadaman:
You didnt turn her into what she wasn't before, women will naturally seek for someone or something to blame for the evils they love doing.

This is why the bad boiz get all the girls (even the acclaimed good girls) ,because people can easily say it's the guy that spoilt her, but ideally women love to do bad things, they just want to be absorbed of the guilt that comes with it.

This is what I've been trying to let people know, women are rebels at heart but don't want the societal consequences of being a rebel so they stick to the bad boy rebel because people would say he is the one who spoilt or deceived her...and she can claim a victim.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Blazadenise(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by McOluOmo: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

u have finally turned her pucci into a well hole

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Mooh247: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2022
People don't deserve honest truth, some just can't handle the truth

O.P next time you need your space , don't announce it, just start staying off low-key and if she ask you why you are distance, tell her you are broke or going through depression

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

And this sounds right to you? A girlfriend to “just friends” and you don’t know that is break up already?

If your girlfriend told you she needed space and wants you guys to just be friends, we already know the name calling that you all will have given her.

Just end the relationship and let her move on. There’s nothing like taking a break, it only means you lost interest in that person.

So let her go.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2022
What kind of Mumu space do you Need?
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by CharleyBright(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2022
Wonderboy01:
All girls/woman/lady's on this thread are all Olosho

What if your mother, your aunt and sister are all on this thread?
Don't be quick to call another lady / woman Olosho until you are more than convinced your relative isn't or wasn't.

Just an advise, no harm intended.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by bleskid: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2022
comrade is tired of on p**ssy every day ,, comrade. is afraid to say it direct grin
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Joezik(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Space can be misinterpreted as break up.

Whatever oga do what u want... Don't be stuck in a relationship because of sentiment or pity...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. / Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.