Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) (42768 Views)

Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) / A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by endallinfection: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2022
CharleyBright:

What if your mother, your aunt and sister are all on this thread?
. Imagine !
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Higgies(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2022
End Times
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:
I only told her I needed some space, now see what she sent...

What do I make of this now?

Is she from Kogi state?

Na dem dey love like this.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by vikkeee(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
What have you turned her into? A pörnstar or what? I need answer.

kiss kiss kiss
You want collect digit if na IndecentStar?
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Ofadaman:
You didnt turn her into what she wasn't before, women will naturally seek for someone or something to blame for the evils they love doing.

This is why the bad boiz get all the girls (even the acclaimed good girls) ,because people can easily say it's the guy that spoilt her, but ideally women love to do bad things, they just want to be absorbed of the guilt that comes with it.

How you guys find a way to blame women over any issue is what I don’t understand at all.
The OP is clearly the one at fault here but you still had to blame the woman.

If your girlfriend tells she needs space from your relationship and that you guys should just become friends, what exactly does that tell you? I’m sure if this was the case, you people would have insulted her

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2022
u turn her to regular Olosho, now she have known her profession
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Freemasonry: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2022
I wish that the women in our lives will occasionally understand that men need space.
Personally, I get stifled if my girl is too clingy and affectionate, it sends off a subconscious vibe of neediness that a guy would rather not want to deal with.
We value women who are smart enough to understand when a guy is in his moment, gives him his "me-time" and not let her imagination run riot.
And trust me, we return the favor.

5 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by elmagnifico411(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2022
Bros, u get sense. Recognize a matured mind when u see one
MufasaLion:

Next time, you don't need to tell her. You can have your me-time without saying it. Not many people will understand you need it, especially your partner.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Don’t make it as anything and let her go.
You both obviously cannot be “just friends” after this because she’s hurt.
You are in a relationship with someone and you wake up one day and tell them you need a break, as per lunch break or what? Do you see your relationship a full time job that you need to take breaks?

Let me tell you, taking a break from a relationship gives way to third parties(sex and bonds with someone else) and coming back together after the break will only make things worse. So it’s best you just spell it out to her and break up so she can fully move on.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2022
For no reason;

"It's not you, it's me"
"I need space".

See a therapist if you fall into this category.A covert manipulator and a bit of avoidance personality disorder or even worse sociapath which the op seems to be leaning towards as he doesn't even think he has done any wrong and can't seem to understand why telling his gf to give him space and just be friends should hurt her.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Backlaw406(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Dude, girl was all over me..not like I wanted another girl, but I just needed some lil space to think

You too self, what you wanna think?.

Are you going to think how to take us to the mars planet?
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by SUNNINO(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2022
GOFRONT:
Op send her contact here let me help you keep her company while you take your space and time out to think very well.......

Just send her contact, no reason anything, just send am
No think of better things na toto wey somebody dey avoid na him you dey hustle like political appointment. Bros repent.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by MoneyGoDrop: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Most partners don't know a me time is. I think you're the problem here, how can you break up with someone and still want to be friends with them,without checking how the other person feels.

Ps: those that say they are good people are normally devil incarnate.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by seyz91(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2022
Lie lie

You be lying machine
.which kind space you need after you don condemn her toto and suck her bress plus smooch to stupor

You kon dey ask for stupid space and to me space is like indirect break up

Which during your so called space time na another pussy you go dey run after dey Bleep and na also fairly or unfairly used pussy that one sef go be

Cuz nomatter how we guys see am, 99percent of pussies around now are used ones by some other guys

Many pussies have been bleeped and refucked, thats how we all sharing these girls from time to time
naija girls don't love anyone we already know

So call it and admit it, you are leaving her codedly under the guise of space undecided
Ladumaa:

1 Share

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by seyz91(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2022
GOFRONT:
Op send her contact here let me help you keep her company while you take your space and time out to think very well.......

Just send her contact, no reason anything, just send am

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by FireUpNow(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2022
You fit swear!
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by SILVERLINES: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

you are a mad man
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by OMYKROIN: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

She bn don dey find chance and allowance to carry her olosho group of companies from limited liability company to public liability company. I'll advise you to jakpa cos you were spare tyre wey dem never even pump.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Tomilola360: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Mr man, everyone has their own head to think and life to live.

FCKING IGNORE THE MESSAGE.

Whatever she thinks she has turned into is her business. Just in case she has given u all the styles in the world, nobody send her work.

You are to blame only if you jazzed her into doing things.

No let any stupid girl manipulate you. those creatures are just out of this world

1 Like

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by FishySmell: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2022
let me continue reading comments
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by VaginaPeople: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2022
FishySmell:
let me continue reading comments
maybe, the fishy smell was too much on him, that he can't take it anymore.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Told her I wanted us to just be friends..not break up ooo
I don’t get grin That’s a break up already!

By the way, fornication no good o!
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2022
What's with all these I need some space coming from a guy?

If a lady say this I'll say thats the end of the relationship but a guy?

Was she attached to your body?

Ladumaa:

Dude, girl was all over me..not like I wanted another girl, but I just needed some lil space to think
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Don’t just tell someone Ure in a serious relationship u need space without a good reason and them understanding it.

What is the meaning of u need some space?? U need to explain it clearly.

If u wanna break up just tell her so like a man.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Bignuell(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2022
OP, kudos to you. For you to change a full grown adult, that is a hard work but you did that under how many months, maybe years. Nice one, don't just stop at her, continue the project grin grin
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by FishySmell: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2022
VaginaPeople:
maybe, the fishy smell was too much on him, that he can't take it anymore.
some FishySmell odour could be irritating. it's a turn off
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by MadeINchenzen2: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

You've just activated her hoe-phase, by the time u return after having enough space, it will be too late to meet her the way u left her.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by VaginaPeople: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2022
FishySmell:
some FishySmell odour could be irritating. it's a turn off
but is natural. you can't change it. when are you getting married
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by FishySmell: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2022
VaginaPeople:
but is natural. you can't change it. when are you getting married
only God knows
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by VirileNelly2420: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2022
Dat sounds too cold. Too blunt! It sounds like a breakup.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by poweredcom(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2022
Some girls don't even understand English ....everytin they go emotional like morons na WA o

Somone said he needs space ..dis one Dr carry am as cheating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elderly Couple Whose Engagement Photos Went Viral Are Married! / Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.