Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (294409 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2011
toybum2001:

Good morning my brothers and sisters!! I thank God for giving me the grace to see today and another beautiful week.
God will surely perfect all our works IJN.
I'm glad to see people been encouraged to do something back home. You don't have to wait till you have million dollars or pound before building a house. All you need is determination and little money to start. By the time you see it, a house will be ready to call your own.

I do agree with you, thus the reason why i would vote Spyder man as the property section man of the year, cos his way of doing his project has raised hope in many . . . . . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I do agree with you, thus the reason why[b] i would vote Spyder man as the property section man of the year, cos his way of doing his project has raised hope in many . . . . . . [/b]

Chai, and I am not even political cheesy cheesy
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
spyder880:

Chai, and I am not even political cheesy cheesy

How i wish you were political, cos we need such that dont only think about himself, but the people too.

Cos of you, many now have hope and know that they could be a home owner too, you are a champ and i truly duff my hat
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2011
Fhemmmy:

How i wish you were political, cos we need such that dont only think about himself, but the people too.

Cos of you, many now have hope and know that they could be a home owner too, you are a champ and i truly duff my hat

Thank you sir.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2011
I'm about to post some pictures that you guys might like to steal from. My husband and I love beautiful house designs(who no wan better thing). We always go for design hunting (not job hunting) LOL. This particular design is among our collections. Actually, we are using it for our porch design, that is the front of the house.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2011
spyder880:

Thank you sir.

Nope . . . It is Thank You . . . .cos of you and Brabus, Property section is lively and useful . . . . . . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2011
My husband want the side of the house to have that small roof. I don't know what is called.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2011
toybum2001:

I'm about to post some pictures that you guys might like to steal from. My husband and I love beautiful house designs(who no wan better thing). We always go for design hunting (not job hunting) LOL. This particular design is among our collections. Actually, we are using it for our porch design, that is the front of the house.

Oya post and my Rank Xeros fingers are ready to copy and paste am . . . . . . show to my wife and if she like am, we don steal am be that oh . . . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2011
this is the front house pillar am talking about

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2011
toybum2001:

Keep em coming jare, I am enjoying every bit of it.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
side view

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2011
pop ceiling

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2011
front door

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2011
Can someone tell me how we can get the shape of the entrance pillar to be just like the one in the picture (semi circle shape). Our bricklayer said, he has to do it like the arch and fill it with concrete. I'm thinking there should be other way like using wood. Im just asking
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2011
front

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2011
entrance door

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2011
reception desk, but im coverting it to be my kitchen counter table. I love the color of the paint too.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2011
passage

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
Keep them coming
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2011
What's the estimate of this type of gutter roof if someone wants to do it. Any idea?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
Haaaaaa!!!! I am salivating here!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
I have some questions that have not been answered. Pls, i need response if anyone knows the answer.

Thank you
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2011
spyder880:

Haaaaaa!!!! I am salivating here!

I wan better thing oooooooooooo. All our corrupt nigerians wey dey for mansion no get two heads now. Abi i dey lie
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by toybum2001: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2011
why did i'm alone leave just like that and never look back? Success for not those who started the race but for those that finish!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Oletunow(m): 1:09am On Oct 11, 2011
@spyer880, I just joined the forum and had been following your building progress, how much have you invested in it so far? I was very careful not to say 'spent', because it is actually investment,
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 6:40am On Oct 11, 2011
@ Oletunow, my house has gulped around N2.7m and counting. We are still doing some small work to get it to roofing stage. We may spend up to 150k to install those outer pillars (designed) because that will come before the roofing.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2011
@Toybum2001

That house is greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! That is what am talking about. Sis please that house is it in naija or in jand ie US? Men that house is sumptuous!!

Pls i will need measurements. Those windows what is the measurent of their width? The height of the ground slab or landing is what?

Please answer, I take God beg you oooooo. Shei I fit die!!! Men that house is something else. the interiors are world class. I hope I didnt see it in my dream this night.

Shalom, all ya!!!.
Colin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^^ The house could be planted in Nigeria too
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^^ and I will make sure I add much manure and fertilizer to make it grow up quick! Hehehehehe!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ and I will make sure I add much manure and fertilizer to make it grow up quick! Hehehehehe!

I trust you chief . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2011
My wife saw one pillar she liked and pointed it to me, now I will surprise her by putting that one on that pillar near the kitchen, I may use two smooth cylindrical shaped pillars in the front of my house and use a designed pentagon shaped one at that right hand corner in the front. We shall use 3 pillar types for this house, benefits of being in the business, abeg make I go watch football jare, bye for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.