Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? (37070 Views)

Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2022
Danielkelly:

Hmmnm... You have sense? Do you know why i say so?
I'm curious... Yes... smiley
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Rahkman: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2022
Danisaint112:
As for me I am attracted to fair ladies gaskia. And as a matter of fact na onyinbo babe I dey marry.

99.9% percent of Nigerian girls are just not fun to be with. On top of that dey carry Belle full everywhere, as if they have given birth before.

Don't ask me any stupid question just make money, find a good white woman that truly loves you.

Be as romantic as she is, care, nurture, compliment and give her the attention she deserves and you will discover there are people that can die for you on this Earth.

Please, when last did Amaka die for Obi?

When last did Kemi spend millions purchasing gifts like car for Deji?

Until you answer this question. Otherwise just read and past don't ask me shit. And don't also tell me about how I have low self esteem.

African girls mentality are as far and low as the development.
Guy white girls go well especially em scandinavians lasses with blonde hair and deep blue eyes

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by KiNg0G: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:
I have noticed that fair ladies are attracted to me and fall for me easily.

In fact, there's one in my office that keeps giving me greenlight but I don't do office romance. My collegues wonder what I did to get her attracted because she's kinda hot and some have tried without success.

However, my personal choice is dark skinned ladies. The irony is that these dark skinned ladies usually make it tough for me, while fair skin ladies makes the wooing and all that flow easily. There is this dark skinned lady I chased for months but nothing come out grin. Along the line, I came across a light skinned lady and things just flowed easily.

Who else is in my shoes, how do I handle this, I want dark skinned ladies.
ubûnja is right

this simps can never learn

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by TJaguar(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
You're dark?

That matters...

Fair ladies love darker men...
Can we see a picture
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Dawn91(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

We're difficult because of the bullsh** we receive from men... cry

Everyone wants the fair lady... Never us... embarassed cry
Boohoo

Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by cliqtips: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

They don start...

Well, blow your own trumpet.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Vondata(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2022
Life is unfair...me m looking for fair lady...na dark dey come my way

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by GingerbreadMen(m): 9:23am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:

In fact, there's one in my office that keeps giving me greenlight but I don't do office romance. My collegues wonder what I did to get her attracted because she's kinda hot and some have tried without success.

However, my personal choice is dark skinned ladies. The irony is that these dark skinned ladies usually make it tough for me, while fair skin ladies makes the wooing and all that flow easily. There is this dark skinned lady I chased for months but nothing come out grin. Along the line, I came across a light skinned lady and things just flowed easily.

Did a similar thread,never made it to FP
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by womenareapess: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:

runaway from those animals called naija women you won't hear now.

Until those apes damage your life undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by GemUnique(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2022
I think it's just so normal, light skinned girls like dark skinned guys

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatel angryive:

light skinned ladies are generally loose in virtue. cool
Why not flow with one dark skinned lady and forget about the marathon of wooing others?,Ah ah must you live your life chasing women?
If you like dark skinned,go for the one that touches your heart and leave the rest nah but avoid the ones that are dark in the heart ooo...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Rob the fair girls charcoal to turn to black...idiot

Your mate are hustling you are selecting liability for your self,

May Buhari call you IJN

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Rahkman: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Fair girls dey get high body count too much prick don deflate their toto .....the thing dey wide pass third mainland bridge....if u wan toto wey tight wella look for dark girl wey no too fine wey be say na like 100 level she dey

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue
The fair ladies look more attractive to the eyes.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2022
As for me I like dark skinned ladies...
Light skinned ones make me wanna puke undecided
That is me my pee poo

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by WHITELIGHTER: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2022
What of me that like big boobs but keep falling for girls with groundnut-like boobs....

We can't always get what we want, moreover I don't think complexion is a deal breaker

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by folake4u(f): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2022
So what should we now do with this irrelevant piece of information? undecided
Fry garri with it?

Mtcheww! angry

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by alizma: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:

You didn't do anything to get their attraction other than your choice and principle.
Every fair Lady thinks she is a hot cake in the relationship market, it then baffles any of them to see someone who seems not to notice certain tricks they pull to test whether a man is interested in them. The lack of such notice attract their curiosity and want to come closer to know why is the man in question is difference from others but to worsen the situation for the girl in your office, you have a principle that is against office romance. So, in her own case, you have done two unexpected things 1) you didn't succumbed to the test that should have keep her moral high, that is the test on most men to know whether the man fancy or is attracted to her. Ladies generally do this even when they are not interested in the man they want that pass mark signal from men around them, secondly she went further to give you green light and you ignored it, that is like turning her down openly and believe me she will keep trying.

Finally let me advise you, except you like a fair girl don't fall for those attraction because most of them are borne out of curiosity and the moment she has you, she may lost the interest and will call it off. Once that happens, you will come here to tell us how you have been dumped by a lady. So focus on your choice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Baawahala:
As for me I like dark skinned ladies...
Light skinned ones make me wanna puke undecided
That is me my pee poo
your complexion?

Op complexion is dark that's the reason why.

what a lady did to me just because of complexion was equivalent to hatred.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by uthlaw: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Danisaint112:
As for me I am attracted to fair ladies gaskia. And as a matter of fact na onyinbo babe I dey marry.

99.9% percent of Nigerian girls are just not fun to be with. On top of that dey carry Belle full everywhere, as if they have given birth before.

Don't ask me any stupid question just make money, find a good white woman that truly loves you.

Be as romantic as she is, care, nurture, compliment and give her the attention she deserves and you will discover there are people that can die for you on this Earth.

Please, when last did Amaka die for Obi?

When last did Kemi spend millions purchasing gifts like car for Deji?

Until you answer this question. Otherwise just read and past don't ask me shit. And don't also tell me about how I have low self esteem.

African girls mentality are as far and low as the development.
gbam,100%....even common conversation is difficult for them!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by usagee36: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2022
White girls kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Most men actually do... Everyone wants to feel 'desired'...

But society has made you the predator and women the prey...

I like to tease... I don't like a man who falls inlove too quickly... But if he makes me work too hard, I'll lose interest and give up...
In other words you need a wiliWILI grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by robosky02(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Chikarata2020(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2022
The thing is that most beautiful fair girls are quit jovial and will like wants attention from every folk. Sometimes when u want to engage them in a relationship u see that u might be the 3rd guy in the line. But las las na them be the best

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by robosky02(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2022
Vondata:
Life is unfair...me m looking for fair lady...na dark dey come my way

They are all the same...just flow with who love you and you love
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by matiandu(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2022
If any fair lady is interested in u don't push them away
Just look for a very good black die or dark polish to change their complexion to your choice.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Ofadaman(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2022
Kind of bullshit that hits front page is just ludicrous .

Self centered post with no meaning moved to front page gives me jitters.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Ur own better. Fat girls r attracted to me and i jus dunno whyyy. I like slim girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Dmacqh(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2022
Wether dark or fair just get cool ass and soft moderate melons . Though I’ve no color preference , but a dark girl with cool ass and better melon , add it 5.5ft - 6ft is heavenly . Fair girls aren’t cool on stretch marks and green veins .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Juanmike(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2022
Because you ugly
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by StreetMedia: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Most men actually do... Everyone wants to feel 'desired'...

But society has made you the predator and women the prey...

I like to tease... I don't like a man who falls inlove too quickly... But if he makes me work too hard, I'll lose interest and give up...
Who doesn't love a good chase?.
Some girls take it so long to the point of EMBARRASSMENT. To avoid such, we cut it on the way.

You defined us to be the predators but i think we are all predators now as the table has 3 legs left.

Falling in love fast is about some girls changing their backlight from green to red. No miss.

My sister said thus "You guys no dey like person wey dey like una"...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.