Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? (37081 Views)

Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Greatdand007(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:
I have noticed that fair ladies are attracted to me and fall for me easily.

In fact, there's one in my office that keeps giving me greenlight but I don't do office romance. My collegues wonder what I did to get her attracted because she's kinda hot and some have tried without success.

However, my personal choice is dark skinned ladies. The irony is that these dark skinned ladies usually make it tough for me, while fair skin ladies makes the wooing and all that flow easily. There is this dark skinned lady I chased for months but nothing come out grin. Along the line, I came across a light skinned lady and things just flowed easily.

Who else is in my shoes, how do I handle this, I want dark skinned ladies.

We in the same shoes but I do attract the fair and dark skin ladies because am fresh Vite tall and rich
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2022
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Wicked selfish Op thst don't want to be buying cream for her woman....dark skinned ladies rub anything available to them on their skin but the fair ones apply all sorts of concoctions to maintain their glow
Please oga pardon him he is trying to save money to buy mansion
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by cescky(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2022
alizma:

You didn't do anything to get their attraction other than your choice and principle.
Every fair Lady thinks she is a hot cake in the relationship market, it then baffles any of them to see someone who seems not to notice certain tricks they pull to test whether a man is interested in them. The lack of such notice attract their curiosity and want to come closer to know why is the man in question is difference from others but to worsen the situation for the girl in your office, you have a principle that is against office romance. So, in her own case, you have done two unexpected things 1) you didn't succumbed to the test that should have keep her moral high, that is the test on most men to know whether the man fancy or is attracted to her. Ladies generally do this even when they are not interested in the man they want that pass mark signal from men around them, secondly she went further to give you green light and you ignored it, that is like turning her down openly and believe me she will keep trying.

Finally let me advise you, except you like a fair girl don't fall for those attraction because most of them are borne out of curiosity and the moment she has you, she may lost the interest and will call it off. Once that happens, you will come here to tell us how you have been dumped by a lady. So focus on your choice

Plenty sense de your brain.

Very intelligent analysis.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Smithwilliams826: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Wonk:
Lol... I wouldn't wanna be in your shoes bro'! 'Cuz they stink!!

Back to your question; brown & fair, they all wanna roll with the boy!

That's me!
You don't mean it
You mean all dark skinned ladies stink? (Cause you didn't specify, u just used they).....
You sure say your nose no block so
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by pacespot(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2022
Danisaint112:
As for me I am attracted to fair ladies gaskia. And as a matter of fact na onyinbo babe I dey marry.

99.9% percent of Nigerian girls are just not fun to be with. On top of that dey carry Belle full everywhere, as if they have given birth before.

Don't ask me any stupid question just make money, find a good white woman that truly loves you.

Be as romantic as she is, care, nurture, compliment and give her the attention she deserves and you will discover there are people that can die for you on this Earth.

Please, when last did Amaka die for Obi?

When last did Kemi spend millions purchasing gifts like car for Deji?

Until you answer this question. Otherwise just read and past don't ask me shit. And don't also tell me about how I have low self esteem.

African girls mentality are as far and low as the development.

I tell you bro, as things are going now, it will be very hard for me to keep a Nigerian woman for long. I hate the entitlement mentality in them, it makes them lose their women's worth to me, i hardly enjoy even sex these days. I just love the experience I have had with few White women I have met, when someone is ready to be with and just shut out the rest of the world as if you are the only one in it, that is a White woman for you. Unlike a Black woman, she will always listen to her friends, her parents, siblings, and even the society she is in will affect how she views you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
[s]At your age u still have the boldness to tell us you chased one gold digging dark lady for months?

There is something between evil and light skinned ladies... they are very wickedgrin

Use this trick to get your girl.

Since she knows you like her, ignore her and act like she does not exist, find her closest female friend and start a fake interest in her. Be nice to her friend, buy her things and just make her have nice things to gossip about with the other lady you have real interest for.grin

That's it.[/s]

You want to cause problem between two friends? Are you from a broken home?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by NOwazobia: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2022
Bring the lies on...
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:

In fact, there's one in my office that keeps giving me greenlight but I don't do office romance. My collegues wonder what I did to get her attracted because she's kinda hot and some have tried without success.

However, my personal choice is dark skinned ladies. The irony is that these dark skinned ladies usually make it tough for me, while fair skin ladies makes the wooing and all that flow easily. There is this dark skinned lady I chased for months but nothing come out grin. Along the line, I came across a light skinned lady and things just flowed easily.

Stick with your spec and work on yourself.

Most light skinned girls are dull and have inferiority complex. I don't know why.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Francixchinex(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
The hard to get game... It might seem pointless, but who doesn't love a good chase? wink grin

Just like U said, it's pointless. If I like U and tell U, accept if U like me back, else, we meuve! Money is hard to chase already, I can't add other burdens to it.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by KenBen217: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2022
You people like problem...light skinned ladies like you,go for light skinned ladies. You have started. You want to attract dark skinned ladies,until one will start giving you issues now you'll start crying everywhere. Go for women who like you,since you said she's even hot the better,if she come get sense...good.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

You want to cause problem between two friends? Are you from a broken home?
stfu
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by seyz91(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2022
You are wrong

No everyone wants the fair lady

Besides, we guys already know most fair vagina people in Naija na Cream doings

Spec is spec, some are interested in Black and not attracted to fair girls at all

Those fair girls are flashy and would continou giving their partner heart attack/hypertension cuz one can't have peace of mind with them
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

We're difficult because of the bullsh** we receive from men... cry

Everyone wants the fair lady... Never us... embarassed cry
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by TheOmoney(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

RACISM NEVER ENDS
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
stfu

You must be from a broken home.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Bigchristo: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

That’s funny though, cos men like dark skin girls
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Forumobserver12(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
You're dark?

That matters...

Fair ladies love darker men...

Do you mean artificial or natural Fair ladies? Which among them is attracted to Dark skin guys? sad
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by heniford2: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

Really cheesy a picture will make me believe

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by RiskyJoint95(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Sorry o
Maybe na destiny sha
Me I like dark skinned girls and the attraction is always there�
You may have to accept your fate brother
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2022
Forumobserver12:

Do you mean artificial or natural Fair ladies? Which among them is attracted to Dark skin guys? sad
Wow that's true grin grin grin grin
never expected anyone to reason from this angle.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by RiskyJoint95(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

Nah
I disagree
Some guys like us still like dark skinned girls
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Farfalla(f): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2022
How old are you OP?
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2022
heniford2:
Really cheesy a picture will make me believe
Really? tongue

I'm not pretty tho... My dark colour is my saving grace...

Let it not be as if I'm wicked... Congrats!!! smiley

Kindly post pictures of our beautiful half-oyibo babies... Okay?
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

You must be from a broken home.
shut up !!!
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by jaxxy(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:

U show them ur cards to easily and they can read through u. The fair gals can’t read u so they like u bt that dark ones see through and demistfy u. The key perhaps is in keeping ur mystery. Lol

Learn the ropes. grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Olam09(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Picture or idonbelivit!
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by heniford2: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberri:
Really? tongue

I'm not pretty tho... My dark colour is my saving grace...

Let it not be as if I'm wicked... Congrats!!! smiley

Kindly post pictures of our beautiful half-oyibo babies... Okay?

grin cheesy cheesy thanking you is amazing the picture i don't think is safe to do so here but i will mention you in an unknown trend and show u my beautiful angels wink God has really blessed me on thursday know am fulfilled in all aspect two boys and a pretty girl cool
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2022
heniford2:
grin cheesy cheesy thanking you is amazing the picture i don't think is safe to do so here but i will mention you in an unknown trend and show u my beautiful angels wink God has really blessed me on thursday know am fulfilled in all aspect two boys and a pretty girl cool

You're a daddy... I had no idea... All the time I was trolling you, why didn't you tell me? angry

I don't troll dads... And moms...

That's cute!!! Honestly... I need to see them!!!

I read your diary... I liked your posts!!!!

Who doesn't love a good interracial love story? grin

Nothing bad would happen... She's a doctor? My kinda lady...
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by heniford2: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberri:

You're a daddy... I had no idea... All the time I was trolling you, why didn't you tell me? angry

I don't troll dads... And moms...

That's cute!!! Honestly... I need to see them!!!

I read your diary... I liked your posts!!!!

Who doesn't love a good interracial love story? grin

Nothing bad would happen... She's a doctor? My kinda lady...
Yes i am grin grin wrote that dairy was skeptical and nervous u get, have not really witnessed the process stayed closed to witness it buh yesterday i did praying and fasting grin cheesy kinda crazy buh God came through i don't think am going to put my soulmate in that position again i saw pains in her eyes and i will not have another baby again am done would not want her to go through that process again undecided wink when she screamed i lost it all. grin cheesy buh hey!! God was with her am proud of her am grateful to God cool
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Soffyh(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Feelings79:
I'm right in your shoes bro, actually it became such big problem for me I mean my attraction to fairer ladies and always been shunned by the dark ones I admire so deeply.Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one having this issue
don't stress urself u can never see a dark lady chase after dark guy,a dark lady always cherish yellow guy bcuz they feel don't like their skin, I once date a dark lady sh so much like me,whenever she notice am looking brown she will ask me do you stopped using your cream grin she do tell me she doesn't want any of our kids to pik her color

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
heniford2:
Yes i am grin grin wrote that dairy was skeptical and nervous u get, have not really witnessed the process stayed closed to witness it buh yesterday i did praying and fasting grin cheesy kinda crazy buh God came through i don't think am going to put my soulmate in that position again i saw pains in her eyes and i will not have another baby again am done would not want her to go through that process again undecided wink when she screamed i lost it all. grin cheesy buh hey!! God was with her am proud of her am grateful to God cool

You have your kids already?!!! Omg!!! I had no idea!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Lol! You think being a woman is easy? I can't imagine the pain...

I'm so glad everyone is okay!! Three kids... That's a perfect number...

So I'm definitely getting that picture!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) / Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.