Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? (37080 Views)

Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by heniford2: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberri:

You have your kids already?!!! Omg!!! I had no idea!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Lol! You think being a woman is easy? I can't imagine the pain...

I'm so glad everyone is okay!! Three kids... That's a perfect number...

So I'm definitely getting that picture!!!
unless i see urs first cheesy wink then i can show u mine deal, do we have a deal?? wink

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by AJohnnasa(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
donbachi:
Change ur shoe polish.

grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by wilsontonye: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

We're difficult because of the bullsh** we receive from men... cry

Everyone wants the fair lady... Never us... embarassed cry

Nah. Pls don't say that. I love my dark skinned ladies. I have never been attracted to fair skinned ladies. Dark is beautiful. Black is gold.
NB: i am dark skinned too
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by ifinger: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Just give am gbola with lot of tongue she go leave u after a couple of month so u can find ur dark queen
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by l0uie(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nawa. Some people no dey see food chop, but you dey see food chop but still, you dey complain say why them dey use red oil and not ground nut oil.

Shey, una dey see how this life no balance bah? Anyhoo, I dey feel you bross. E dey happen like that. You're just their spec, nothing dey there. Everybody get their own spec. Na why.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Rickylambert: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Rahkman:
Fair girls dey get high body count too much prick don deflate their toto .....the thing dey wide pass third mainland bridge....if u wan toto wey tight wella look for dark girl wey no too fine wey be say na like 100 level she dey
100 level.......
Guyyyy!
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Mayeldah(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
Op this babe is available, If you want her number DM me

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by litaninja(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
You're difficult because you realize that guys don't want you? Don't you seem to think there's a problem in that "tactic"?

Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
U desire midnight crew but sunlight crew keep coming, abi?
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by ApostlePaul14: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hahahaha, I was once in your shoes.
I got married to a dark skin girl, enjoying my marriage.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Munzy14(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
donbachi:
Change ur shoe polish.
Savage... grin grin

For this nairaland... grin Make I hear..lmao
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Munzy14(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
ApostlePaul14:
Hahahaha, I was once in your shoes.
I got married to a dark skin girl, enjoying my marriage.
Interesting.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by MadIT(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Clinghton:
We easily get attracted to what we don't want, but find it difficult to get our desires.

I believe that's bcuz we are more conscious of what we dont want and less conscious of our heart desires.
we easily see and notice wat we dnt like and this become our dominant thought. Based on Law of attraction, we are constantly manifesting our most dominant thought (also stated somewhere in the bible "As a man thinks, so is he"wink.

My advice to the OP:
Consciously focus more on the kind of lady u desire. whenever a thought of light-skin lady comes to ur mind, replace that thought (sometime imagination. it could be an actual light skin lady in front of u but mentally replace that image with the skin color u want) with the imagine of dark-skin lady and eventually u will start attracting dark-skin ladies. U can even VISUALIZE yourself doing the things u like to do with ladies but grin grin, in this case do those tins with your kind of lady (dark-skin and all the features u want). VISUALIZATION is one of the best know practice to manifesting your desires through "law of attraction".
This also work for every other tin in life. Ever wonder why u keep getting what u are constantly AFRAID of.....Research on Law of attraction
U can google law of attraction and find out more on how to use it to manifest your heart desires. It's a natural law and we all use it whether u like it or not.

Peace bro.!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by MadIT(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
I believe that's bcuz we are more conscious of what we dont want and less conscious of our heart desires.
we easily see and notice wat we dnt like and this become our dominant thought. Based on Law of attraction, we are constantly manifesting our most dominant thought (also stated somewhere in the bible "As a man thinks, so is he"wink.

My advice:
Consciously focus more on the kind of lady u desire. Whenever a thought of light-skin lady comes to ur mind, replace that thought (sometimes imagination, it could be an actual light skin lady in front of u but mentally replace that image with the skin color u want) with the imagine of dark-skin lady and eventually u will start attracting dark-skin ladies. U can even VISUALIZE yourself doing the things u like to do with ladies but grin grin, in this case do those tins with your kind of lady (dark-skin and all the features u want). VISUALIZATION is one of the best know practice to manifesting your desires through "law of attraction".
This also work for every other tin in life. Ever wonder why u keep getting what u are constantly AFRAID of.....Research on Law of attraction
U can google law of attraction and find out more on how to use it to manifest your heart desires. It's a natural law and we all use it whether u like it or not.

Thoughts are Things, peace bro.!
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Munzy14(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Stick with your spec and work on yourself.

Most light skinned girls are dull and have inferiority complex. I don't know why.
You miss the attitude stuff and always wanting to be the centre of attention.. cheesy This two is a turn off.

I have never dated a fair lady.....I might give one a chance soon. smiley..I am believing the saying of don't judge a book by it's cover.. It is a beautiful world after all..
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Munzy14(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
heniford2:
Yes i am grin grin wrote that dairy was skeptical and nervous u get, have not really witnessed the process stayed closed to witness it buh yesterday i did praying and fasting grin cheesy kinda crazy buh God came through i don't think am going to put my soulmate in that position again i saw pains in her eyes and i will not have another baby again am done would not want her to go through that process again undecided wink when she screamed i lost it all. grin cheesy buh hey!! God was with her am proud of her am grateful to God cool
Interesting read...You really get the mind to witness that phase in a woman's life...

I am gathering courage to that, as an emotional person, despite my stubborn nature, I might feel bad witnessing my woman pass through that child delivery pains. angry

Strength of a woman. smiley
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by DMerciful(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Do you future kids a favour and marry a fair lady. Hiw can you be dark and wanna marry a dark lazy? You wanna give birth to darker kids?

Dont you know that fairness is the colour of beauty? Dont take all decisions for yourself,
consider the future too
lovediehatelive:

Yea, I dark
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by DMerciful(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Social media has killed the need to chase a woman more than once. The days of woman shakara is over!
Datboredberry:
Most men actually do... Everyone wants to feel 'desired'...

But society has made you the predator and women the prey...

I like to tease... I don't like a man who falls inlove too quickly... But if he makes me work too hard, I'll lose interest and give up...
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by MrsEve: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stop chasing them!
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Keep trying
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by DMerciful(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dont convince a lady to like you! If she doesn't respond the second time then move on. Millions of women are looking for men to date and marry, why should he limit himself to one woman who's not attracted to him?
MadeINchenzen2:
At your age u still have the boldness to tell us you chased one gold digging dark lady for months?

There is something between evil and light skinned ladies... they are very wickedgrin

Use this trick to get your girl.

Since she knows you like her, ignore her and act like she does not exist, find her closest female friend and start a fake interest in her. Be nice to her friend, buy her things and just make her have nice things to gossip about with the other lady you have real interest for.grin

That's it.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Danisaint112(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
pacespot:

I tell you bro, as things are going now, it will be very hard for me to keep a Nigerian woman for long. I hate the entitlement mentality in them, it makes them lose their women's worth to me, i hardly enjoy even sex these days. I just love the experience I have had with few White women I have met, when someone is ready to be with and just shut out the rest of the world as if you are the only one in it, that is a White woman for you. Unlike a Black woman, she will always listen to her friends, her parents, siblings, and even the society she is in will affect how she views you.

Yeah that what I'm saying, as long as you truly love them, care for them, nurture and remain faithful to them, when they love you in return they would love you wholeheartedly, accept your past, whether good, bad or ugly and shut the shut the rear of the word off.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Sweety189(f): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Can you attach your pishure to confirm your talk?

lovediehatelive:
I have noticed that fair ladies are attracted to me and fall for me easily.

In fact, there's one in my office that keeps giving me greenlight but I don't do office romance. My collegues wonder what I did to get her attracted because she's kinda hot and some have tried without success.

However, my personal choice is dark skinned ladies. The irony is that these dark skinned ladies usually make it tough for me, while fair skin ladies makes the wooing and all that flow easily. There is this dark skinned lady I chased for months but nothing come out grin. Along the line, I came across a light skinned lady and things just flowed easily.

Who else is in my shoes, how do I handle this, I want dark skinned ladies.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by blacknoir: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

thats not true alot of men prefer dark skinned ladies
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Danisaint112(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
uthlaw:
gbam,100%....even common conversation is difficult for them!

That's why I said they ain't fun to be with. Before you know it they would link it to money by telling you how broke they are that's was why they couldn't get Stuff A or B they have always wanted.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by ugotex85: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:
I have noticed that fair ladies are attracted to me and fall for me easily.

In fact, there's one in my office that keeps giving me greenlight but I don't do office romance. My collegues wonder what I did to get her attracted because she's kinda hot and some have tried without success.

However, my personal choice is dark skinned ladies. The irony is that these dark skinned ladies usually make it tough for me, while fair skin ladies makes the wooing and all that flow easily. There is this dark skinned lady I chased for months but nothing come out grin. Along the line, I came across a light skinned lady and things just flowed easily.

Who else is in my shoes, how do I handle this, I want dark skinned ladies.

You want my opinion on this right?
Okay, here we go:
Accept any of the light skinned ladies, make sure apart from her complexion every other suits your spec. Then go to the Market nearest to you and buy black polish (Kiwi preferably), buy brushes as well and begin to polish her, after that, use the other brush to shine her.
Then come back and thank me.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Danisaint112(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Rahkman:
Guy white girls go well especially em scandinavians lasses with blonde hair and deep blue eyes

You Sabi better thing jor! Their beauty no be here ooo. But the question is can you deal with the cold?

Aaand.... if you are the type that likes virgins, forget it because virgins are not glorified there. In fact it's kind of a negative to marry a virgin which is one place they failed it for me.

But I just love those people. Reason is; low unemployment rate and very low crime rate. As a matter of fact my major dream country falls in the Scandevians region (FINLAND).

If you just want peace then the Scandinavians got you. The have always fall 20th place most time 10th place in the worlds peace index table.

According to Statista Finland fell 13th place in the 2021 world peace index table. Peace is another beauty of this people. smiley

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Lemmy123(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Loveknitting:

Lol
This sounds painfully funny.
That's the word; "painfully funny"

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by bepositive11: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
justosee:

The fair ladies look more attractive to the eyes.

It's subjective. Some dark women are more beautiful and some fair women are more beautiful
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by bepositive11: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
your complexion?

Op complexion is dark that's the reason why.

what a lady did to me just because of complexion was equivalent to hatred.

What did the lady do to you?
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by uthlaw: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Danisaint112:

That's why I said they ain't fun to be with. Before you know it they would link it to money by telling you how broke they are that's was why they couldn't get Stuff A or B they have always wanted.
turn the relationship to source of income!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
bepositive11:

What did the lady do to you?
it was very bad.
Immediately she discovered my true complexion (same with her's) when we met (prior to this time we have only been conversing social media) she started give me cold shoulder, she never wanted to even look me in the face, it was terrible....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.