Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? (37071 Views)

Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by KushLyon(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gadafii:
I don't have skin preference when it comes to ladies, shaa have moderate brezz and enough meat behind you, and you are not dirty or look like Loretta onochie, I am good to go cool

That's for physical attraction oo,

Then height, you can be short or tall, short girls because I am 6"3, for nice cuddling and easy manouvering

Tall girls for standing doggy tongue

Gbam! A comrade with wisdom and understanding. I am also 6'3" so I concur with all you have said here cool tall or short? I can go both ways, but please don't be fat
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Kfed4ril(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:
I have noticed that fair ladies are attracted to me and fall for me easily.

In fact, there's one in my office that keeps giving me greenlight but I don't do office romance. My collegues wonder what I did to get her attracted because she's kinda hot and some have tried without success.

However, my personal choice is dark skinned ladies. The irony is that these dark skinned ladies usually make it tough for me, while fair skin ladies makes the wooing and all that flow easily. There is this dark skinned lady I chased for months but nothing come out grin. Along the line, I came across a light skinned lady and things just flowed easily.

Who else is in my shoes, how do I handle this, I want dark skinned ladies.

If you’re in Lagos I can connect you to my friend, I promise she’s dark and pretty.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by bepositive11: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
it was very bad.
Immediately she discovered my true complexion (same with her's) when we met (prior to this time we have only been conversing social media) she started give me cold shoulder, she never wanted to even look me in the face, it was terrible....

Must've been disheartening. Are you fair or dark?

I'm really tired of all this nonsense about complexion. Everyone looks good in their own way whether fair or dark. Why should we be putting people down for something they had no control over at birth?? It's ludacris!
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Aaay: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
You are your own problem
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by umuna(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
The hard to get game... It might seem pointless, but who doesn't love a good chase? wink grin
70% of fair ladies are lazy and can't do house chores.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Danielkelly: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
now that fair ladies are chasing you, shouldn't you be happy?
Hmmnm
Not until you mention i didn't really know
I am being chased,
You have good insight.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Danielkelly: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberri:
I'm curious... Yes... smiley
Its your words, you say Your so wise for your age gurl. Did you get that from your mummy or zaddy.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Feelings79: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2022
Soffyh:
don't stress urself u can never see a dark lady chase after dark guy,a dark lady always cherish yellow guy bcuz they feel don't like their skin, I once date a dark lady sh so much like me,whenever she notice am looking brown she will ask me do you stopped using your cream grin she do tell me she doesn't want any of our kids to pik her color
oops
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by JmyNigaa: 12:29am On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

We're difficult because of the bullsh** we receive from men... cry

Everyone wants the fair lady... Never us... embarassed cry

Say whattt?
Dark ladies are everything pls..
My Lawddd.. all that poppin melanin...
The darker...the better..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.