Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? (37077 Views)

Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
your complexion?

Op complexion is dark that's the reason why.

what a lady did to me just because of complexion was equivalent to hatred.
Fair skinned
Both of us normally join our hands together to show the obvious contract.
It is a beautiful thing to behold...
She is in love with fair and I am in love with dark.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Archworld(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

We're difficult because of the bullsh** we receive from men... cry

Everyone wants the fair lady... Never us... embarassed cry

Make i hear word joor...Ooin....Drop your number to see the end of the matter.
The results would be accurate wedding plan, and twin(boy and girl)

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by EgunMogaji2: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

I cherish black women, the darker the better.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by EgunMogaji2: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Archworld:

Make i hear word joor...Ooin....Drop your number to see the end of the matter.
The results would be accurate wedding plan, and twin(boy and girl)

Abi now.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by tomzyELNINO: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2022
[quote author=lovediehatelive post=110316015]I have noticed that fair ladies are attracted to me and fall for me easily.

WHY PLAYING AROUND WITH HIV & HELL FIRE?
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by proclinician: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2022
Fair, dark, I don't care so much. Just have bwess

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2022
Baawahala:

Fair skinned
U see now cheesy

Who knows maybe this is one of the reason most people remain unmarried

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2022
See topic.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Opak001(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2022
The thing is you put more pressure in getting the dark skin girl,and less pressure for the light skin.
Which is a reverse psychology in the girls mind.
Try to want them less.
My thoughts

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by phemmyfour: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:
I have noticed that fair ladies are attracted to me and fall for me easily.

In fact, there's one in my office that keeps giving me greenlight but I don't do office romance. My collegues wonder what I did to get her attracted because she's kinda hot and some have tried without success.

However, my personal choice is dark skinned ladies. The irony is that these dark skinned ladies usually make it tough for me, while fair skin ladies makes the wooing and all that flow easily. There is this dark skinned lady I chased for months but nothing come out grin. Along the line, I came across a light skinned lady and things just flowed easily.

Who else is in my shoes, how do I handle this, I want dark skinned ladies.
Opposite attracts. You must be very dark.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

U see now cheesy

Who knows maybe this is one of the reason most people remain unmarried
Yeah,one of the.....
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Danielkelly:

Some guyz do o,

But me i just loose interest.
It makes the stronge man feel needy.
I prefer myself being chased.
now that fair ladies are chasing you, shouldn't you be happy?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Patented: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2022
Dark is Hot
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

Not everyone want fair lady person like me
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Judybash93(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

There ain't nothing wrong with dark skin girls
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Gate050: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:

In fact, there's one in my office that keeps giving me greenlight but I don't do office romance. My collegues wonder what I did to get her attracted because she's kinda hot and some have tried without success.

However, my personal choice is dark skinned ladies. The irony is that these dark skinned ladies usually make it tough for me, while fair skin ladies makes the wooing and all that flow easily. There is this dark skinned lady I chased for months but nothing come out grin. Along the line, I came across a light skinned lady and things just flowed easily.

Be careful. They are fortunate shocker. Many big men are using them lately based on agreement. It won't affect them but the innocent man clambing them thinking they are cheap or having feeling for him. Be careful o
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by kokomilala(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2022
@Datboredberry, I get you. But I think the entertainment world makes it more difficult for dark-skinned ladies .I once read a piece where it was suggested that to make it in Hollywood,female artistes had to be fair-skinned.And,it's happening here now. Look at the Yoruba film industry- many of the artistes have either bleached their skin or toned up to acquire that 'received fair-skinned' status.Or,what we might call the OMO PUPA status.
For me,I'm not biased towards fair-skinned ladies necessarily as a dark-skinned guy,but I just want a stunning lady to take my breath away with the totality of her beauty- in appearance: looks and shape.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by theamazonguru(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2022
Gadafii:
I don't have skin preference when it comes to ladies, shaa have moderate brezz and enough meat behind you, and you are not dirty or look like Loretta onochie, I am good to go cool

That's for physical attraction oo,

Then height, you can be short or tall, short girls because I am 6"3, for nice cuddling and easy manouvering

Tall girls for standing doggy tongue

This guy is something else

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Minjim: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2022
"I told my baby it don't matter if you're black or white "
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Feelings79: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:

I'm right in your shoes bro, actually it became such big problem for me I mean my attraction to fairer ladies and always been shunned by the dark ones I admire so deeply.Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one having this issue

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by enonche85(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

I won't give you any bullsh*t I promise!.

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Crucialgem(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2022
Finally it is not only me, I thought it was totally abnormal but it is not, if not for this thread I would have visit a psychologist in the future, I really like dark girls for friendship and partner you see light girls highest is too lust after the big bumbum and boobs among them I not I just look and ignore. And I am this light guy even my fellow guys call me yellow pawpaw
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by AmazingELixir: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2022
undecided

Wicked selfish Op that don't want to be buying cream for her woman....dark skinned ladies rub anything available to them on their skin but the fair ones apply all sorts of concoctions to maintain their glow.

Op's preference for the dark skinned ladies is not far from the above consideration.
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by OneKinGuy(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2022
Na fair ladies with little bowl leg dey turn me on.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Remman(m): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Thank God for good black men like yourself... And the op.

But you should like us because we're pretty! angry
i love dark ladies...
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Elidrisy20: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2022
Dark or fair skin,it doesn't matter, what matters the most is how clean their pussy is cool
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by FireUpNow(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Enjoy them bruh!
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by bluefilm: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:
[s]I have noticed that fair ladies are attracted to me and fall for me easily.In fact, there's one in my office that keeps giving me greenlight but I don't do office romance. My collegues wonder what I did to get her attracted because she's kinda hot and some have tried without success.However, my personal choice is dark skinned ladies. The irony is that these dark skinned ladies usually make it tough for me, while fair skin ladies makes the wooing and all that flow easily. There is this dark skinned lady I chased for months but nothing come out grin. Along the line, I came across a light skinned lady and things just flowed easily.Who else is in my shoes, how do I handle this, I want dark skinned ladies[/s].

This is absolute nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Angy55(f): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
What of me that like big boobs but keep falling for girls with groundnut-like boobs....

We can't always get what we want, moreover I don't think complexion is a deal breaker

Yimu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.