Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? (23830 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

You don finish me! grin
grin grin Okwa a di m correct na the first statement?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin Okwa a di m correct na the first statement?

A ma’m gi? cheesy
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

A ma’m gi? cheesy

Hehehe I am correct... grin

Nkuzi ga kwa e fit gi o...I nwere teacher's vibe..Could it be natural?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Hehehe I am correct... grin

Nkuzi ga kwa e fit gi o...I nwere teacher's vibe..Could it be natural?

Kinda. cheesy

Really? I read it in that zodiac thing too, but I have this obsession of wanting someone to understand everything clearly when I teach anything, otherwise, I’d rather not do it.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by apple30(f): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Munzy14:

If you don't watch zee world, you watch something else similar cheesy

Even romantic movies on Netflix, na zee world pro max o grin
. grin grin Am not a romance movie freak ,I prefer suspense.. take it or leave it not every woman act like an average woman, few dnt ,if I dnt I believe some women out dere dnt ..it may be few tho..
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Kinda. cheesy

Really? I read it in that zodiac thing too, but I have this obsession of wanting someone to understand everything clearly when I teach anything, otherwise, I’d rather not do it.
I ji eme ka mpa m... grin if he is teaching, Gosh! He expects you to understand it all.

I find it awkward some people don't take that zodiac seriously.. That stuff is reality.

I get some saggs vibe from you, There are saggs vibe I don't get from you as well...I think upbringing and environmental factors can as well influence that...

I learnt sagg ladies don't care about relationship commitment until they reach a certain age, o wu eziokwu?

because i can say yes for one sagg I know back in uni days...Cynthia hehehe nothing freaks her..She bleeps who she want to and move. grin grin

Na sabi babe...Almost hook me but I ran...She is a pure sagg...Blunt, uncouth, always on the move, a loving heart, extremely generous, sex goddess grin grin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
apple30:
. grin grin Am not a romance movie freak ,I prefer suspense.. take it or leave it not every woman act like an average woman, few dnt ,if I dnt I believe some women out dere dnt ..it may be few tho..
Lol, but you like romance abii?

I am yet to meet a lady who doesn't like romance stuffs.. cheesy
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Munzy14:

I ji eme ka mpa m... grin if he is teaching, Gosh! He expects you to understand it all.
cheesy

I find it awkward some people don't take that zodiac seriously.. That stuff is reality.

Before you told me about it, I had never looked into it, though I knew about it.

I try to ignore it, both most of it are accurate, but I don’t depend on it like some people do.

Do you know that some people get their “charts” read everyday to know how to go about their lives?

The basics are enough for me…

I get some saggs vibe from you, There are saggs vibe I don't get from you as well...I think upbringing and environmental factors can as well influence that...

What vibes don’t you get?

Yeah. I think our upbringing plays a major part in shaping who we are.

I learnt sagg ladies don't care about relationship commitment until they reach a certain age, o wu eziokwu?

I think it comes from that carefree attitude that is common with them.
Plus, you’d have to be interesting to get their attention.

because i can say yes for one sagg I know back in uni days...Cynthia hehehe nothing freaks her..She bleeps who she want to and move. grin grin

Na sabi babe...Almost hook me but I ran...She is a pure sagg...Blunt, uncouth, always on the move, a loving heart, extremely generous, sex goddess grin grin

I huru ihe ka gi a ka, gi a gbaa 4 40! grin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Aiel123: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=pansophist post=110362367]

So you want to tell me that the woman of my dreams does not exist? You're such a wicked person. You will not enter heaven I guarantee. [/squote]
So you don become heaven gate keeper abi
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

My wife doesn't watch that station...
Please, widen your circle.
like me.
I hate that shitx.

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

cheesy

Before you told me about it, I had never looked into it, though I knew about it.

I try to ignore it, both most of it are accurate, but I don’t depend on it like some people do.

Do you know that some people get their “charts” read everyday to know how to go about their lives?

The basics are enough for me…

What vibes don’t you get?

Yeah. I think our upbringing plays a major part in shaping who we are.

I think it comes from that carefree attitude that is common with them.
Plus, you’d have to be interesting to get their attention.

I huru ihe ka gi a ka, gi a gbaa 4 40! grin
Hmmm! The basics are ok for cool direction.

The uncouth vibes cheesy...chineke nna! That sagg lady wu eeh...One of our guys used to call her Oku grin grin(fire)...kedu church your parents na aga?

The carefree stuff, you are right...She used to be a darling then...On Sundays o kwa m noro ya shie nri kuo aka na uzo, butere m.... cheesy She was the only babe in the lodge wey every guy like...Even during lodge election, na where men dey she dey camp...Sagittarius sara the babe ahu... grin Too bold, daring and caring...

O likiri i nu ihe ojoor cheesy that was how we connected sha...Blunt people connection..

No be small 4 40... cheesy enyi m nwoke tara ya with play play...O biara ebe mu na my guy nor na añuru uwa anyi whiskey, enyi m a si ya nyetu nu ya Ifeoma ya, ya si no wahala....in the morning enyi m asi m na obiara na room ya, ha taa rie o.. grin

She didn't know that stuff was the reason i put a wall between us despite the flirty friendship.

Nwoke guide di ga ego ya..
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Hmmm! The basics are ok for cool direction.

And better understanding of one’s self.
It made me more self aware.

The uncouth vibes cheesy...chineke nna! That sagg lady wu eeh...One of our guys used to call her Oku grin grin(fire)...kedu church your parents na aga?

Catholics.

Although, anyi e jila akuku choro way anyi, mana eshi owula mpa’m nwere ohere anyi, eshi ahu anyi ga mara anyi na ya onye muru ibe ya. grin

The carefree stuff, you are right...She used to be a darling then...On Sundays o kwa m noro ya shie nri kuo aka na uzo, butere m.... cheesy She was the only babe in the lodge wey every guy like...Even during lodge election, na where men dey she dey camp...Sagittarius sara the babe ahu... grin Too bold, daring and caring...

O likiri i nu ihe ojoor cheesy that was how we connected sha...Blunt people connection..

No be small 4 40... cheesy enyi m nwoke tara ya with play play...O biara ebe mu na my guy nor na añuru uwa anyi whiskey, enyi m a si ya nyetu nu ya Ifeoma ya, ya si no wahala....in the morning enyi m asi m na obiara na room ya, ha taa rie o.. grin

She didn't know that stuff was the reason i put a wall between us despite the flirty friendship.

Nwoke guide di ga ego ya..

Nwa nke ahu wu oku n’onwe ya.
Anya o wara a wuhu ya biko. cheesy
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by pansophist(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=Aiel123 post=110413233][/quote]

You de learn work abi. I go include your name for the exclusion list if you mess up.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

And better understanding of one’s self.
It made me more self aware.

Catholics.

Although, anyi e jila akuku choro way anyi, mana eshi owula mpa’m nwere ohere anyi, eshi ahu anyi ga mara anyi na ya onye muru ibe ya. grin

Nwa nke ahu wu oku n’onwe ya.
Anya o wara a wuhu ya biko. cheesy
True...

Okwaya, grin What of your brothers, ha so gi gawa Christ embassy ka ha o na aga Catholic?

I wunu nwaanyi, mma m si nwaanyu enwehu church until ya aluo Di.

As long as you are doing ok for yourself, parents won't bother that much where you worship.

Ezigbo oku o...Gi hu kwanu ihe umu nwoke na anwuru ya eeh...Hapu o, umu nwoke likrir ihe ojoor grin even ma ndi nke holy nwejes.. cheesy
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Virusvetty: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Senomi:

Everybody just dey find virgin,

It's easier to theif one million bitcoins than to catch one virgin(in naija)
not true
they are available.l
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Munzy14:

True...

Okwaya, grin What of your brothers, ha so gi gawa Christ embassy ka ha o na aga Catholic?

Otu ka no na Catholic, mana abuo ndi ‘ke ozo a mapula, ti ishi ebe ozo. cheesy

I wunu nwaanyi, mma m si nwaanyu enwehu church until ya aluo Di.

Okwa ya?

As long as you are doing ok for yourself, parents won't bother that much where you worship.

Onye gwara gi?
My father cares o!

Ezigbo oku o...Gi hu kwanu ihe umu nwoke na anwuru ya eeh...Hapu o, umu nwoke likrir ihe ojoor grin even ma ndi nke holy nwejes.. cheesy

cheesy
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

Otu ka no na Catholic, mana abuo ndi ‘ke ozo a mapula, ti ishi ebe ozo. cheesy

Okwa ya?

Onye gwara gi?
My father cares o!

cheesy
Lol.. ole ihe chuga unu oso na Catholic?

What factors are influencing the decision?

I si m okwaya wink I mara la ebe ihunanya ga ebu gi gawa echi?

Good he does, why unu ji na akpasu ya iwe na? You won't even know they think about this whenever they are in calm moment...Otu umu ha ji hapu ebe ha shiri ha uzo, gawa ebe ozo.....

Otu a mpa m wu catechist na station ya, Echi asi opara ya mege wedding na winners...O ga ewute ya na.

Opara nne gi olu o la nwaanyi?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol.. ole ihe chuga unu oso na Catholic?

What factors are influencing the decision?

I think it usually happens, especially with guys, that there will come a stage in their lives, they will start seeking their own path in life.

I si m okwaya wink I mara la ebe ihunanya ga ebu gi gawa echi?

Ya wurukwanu onye uka ndi uwe ocha? grin

Good he does, why unu ji na akpasu ya iwe na? You won't even know they think about this whenever they are in calm moment...Otu umu ha ji hapu ebe ha shiri ha uzo, gawa ebe ozo.....

Okwa ya?
Mpa’m e kwukatala, ya gbando haa ha, mana o ja e ji ya e me okwu from time to time.

Otu a mpa m wu catechist na station ya, Echi asi opara ya mege wedding na winners...O ga ewute ya na.

Opara nne gi olu o la nwaanyi?

Owu eshiokwu.

Funny you should ask. cheesy
Eeh.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2022
Mariangeles:

I think it usually happens, especially with guys, that there will come a stage in their lives, they will start seeking their own path in life.

Ya wurukwanu onye uka ndi uwe ocha? grin

Okwa ya?
Mpa’m e kwukatala, ya gbando haa ha, mana o ja e ji ya e me okwu from time to time.

Owu eshiokwu.

Funny you should ask. cheesy
Eeh.

The path you choose will be shaky if you don't take the instructions of a father and the laws of a mother.
If it is work and business it is a different case, but i huru religious guide, it is deeper especially mgbe nne na nna na eji ya ebe akwa ime obi.

Uka ndi uwe ocha, a likihu m ya maka ha na eme ihe abracadabra unto igwo ogwu...Yana ime ochichara gbafee ha si ha biala igbu ha cheesy...I won't allow heart m fall for babe azuru ebe ahu...Ha na etiwa ezi na ulo gradually..Because everyone is a suspect of i me ha ogwu lipsrsealed

A devoted Muslim is better of them in a way.

Mana otu a iwu Ada, responsibility and pressure will be on you just like a first son to follow a foundation path.

Your siblings and parents will look up to you later..For a guide even they are well established..Because they believe parents handed of the guide book to you.

If you have a deep connection with your mom, she will always want to be around you in her very older age...

Gi luo onye obi ha nwere doubt, ha gbaraa gi oso.m grin Parents are funny people.

Yea I say make I askcheesy Onye ebe ka nwunye ya wu?
As Ada of the house, how is your relationship with her?
A nuru m na umu nwannyi ji atu ujo ilu di ebe umunne di ha kariri otu Nwaanyi....Maka roasting grin how true?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Aiel123: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2022
pansophist:

You de learn work abi. I go include your name for the exclusion list if you mess up.
LoL.Don't exclude my name. I'll be coming with those exotic brands of drink you likes and trust me it will do the bribe
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 11:05am On Feb 22, 2022
Munzy14:

The path you choose will be shaky if you don't take the instructions of a father and the laws of a mother.
If it is work and business it is a different case, but i huru religious guide, it is deeper especially mgbe nne na nna na eji ya ebe akwa ime obi.

These things are bound to happen.
You can’t hold on too tight to your children, you just let them discover their own path themselves.
All you can do is hope and pray they don’t follow the wrong path.
They might even go and return eventually.

Uka ndi uwe ocha, a likihu m ya maka ha na eme ihe abracadabra unto igwo ogwu...Yana ime ochichara gbafee ha si ha biala igbu ha cheesy...I won't allow heart m fall for babe azuru ebe ahu...Ha na etiwa ezi na ulo gradually..Because everyone is a suspect of i me ha ogwu lipsrsealed

A devoted Muslim is better of them in a way.

They are always seeing things that aren’t there.

Mana otu a iwu Ada, responsibility and pressure will be on you just like a first son to follow a foundation path.

Your siblings and parents will look up to you later..For a guide even they are well established..Because they believe parents handed of the guide book to you.

If you have a deep connection with your mom, she will always want to be around you in her very older age...

Gi luo onye obi ha nwere doubt, ha gbaraa gi oso.m grin Parents are funny people.

Eshiokwu.

Yea I say make I askcheesy Onye ebe ka nwunye ya wu?
As Ada of the house, how is your relationship with her?
A nuru m na umu nwannyi ji atu ujo ilu di ebe umunne di ha kariri otu Nwaanyi....Maka roasting grin how true?

Owu onye Anambra.

Me and my sisters, we have a very good relationship with her. We call her our wife and she laughs whenever we do. I think she likes it. cheesy

She’s very welcoming and accommodating, so we gave those back in return. She’s kind too.
We don’t invade their space.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mariangeles:

These things are bound to happen.
You can’t hold on too tight to your children, you just let them discover their own path themselves.
All you can do is hope and pray they don’t follow the wrong path.
They might even go and return eventually.

They are always seeing things that aren’t there.

Eshiokwu.

Owu onye Anambra.

Me and my sisters, we have a very good relationship with her. We call her our wife and she laughs whenever we do. I think she likes it. cheesy

She’s very welcoming and accommodating, so we gave those back in return. She’s kind too.
We don’t invade their space.
Lol...Like you said, it is bound to happen. And they might go and return.

Exactly..paranoid things.
My mum's friend nokatara banye ndi akwa white, A whole judge for that matter undecided ya na onyr isi uka ha na akpa maka Di the woman nwuru anwu...A very influential man in his time...Mpa m amata gwa mma m to cut off from that woman....she did, years later the woman is dead, and was buried last year lipsrsealed she was brainwashed by ndi akwa white sad A whole Judge.
Nothing beats a human being firm spiritually and physically with sound intelligence.

Anambra thats cool....O wunu nwunye unu naa cheesy

Is good you people makes her feel at home...And don't invade their space.

That's because you people had a good upbringing, if not una go dey check as Efcc they take check politicians wey no dey ruling party.. grin

Ezi na ulo owula kwesiri I nwe nne na nna all through their teen age to adulthood.

Learning never stops.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...Like you said, it is bound to happen. And they might go and return.

Yeah.
As long as the first is still there, I think my father is happy about that.

He follows strongly in my father’s footsteps.

Exactly..paranoid things.
My mum's friend nokatara banye ndi akwa white, A whole judge for that matter undecided ya na onyr isi uka ha na akpa maka Di the woman nwuru anwu...A very influential man in his time...Mpa m amata gwa mma m to cut off from that woman....she did, years later the woman is dead, and was buried last year lipsrsealed she was brainwashed by ndi akwa white sad A whole Judge.
Nothing beats a human being firm spiritually and physically with sound intelligence.

I hukwa ehn, uka owula si ha huga uzo, gbawa oso!
Those people have destroyed families.

Anambra thats cool....O wunu nwunye unu naa cheesy

Is good you people makes her feel at home...And don't invade their space.

That's because you people had a good upbringing, if not una go dey check as Efcc they take check politicians wey no dey ruling party.. grin

Ezi na ulo owula kwesiri I nwe nne na nna all through their teen age to adulthood.

Learning never stops.

She loves my brother to pieces o.
We’ll be talking with her and she’ll be like my husband this…my husband that. cheesy
Ewoooo! Anyi a nula, onye husband. cheesy

I nwe nne na nna wu ngozi o.
My father always make us to understand that it is a blessing that we still have them, and that we should make the most of them while they’re still alive.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yeah.
As long as the first is still there, I think my father is happy about that.

He follows strongly in my father’s footsteps.

I hukwa ehn, uka owula si ha huga uzo, gbawa oso!
Those people have destroyed families.

She loves my brother to pieces o.
We’ll be talking with her and she’ll be like my husband this…my husband that. cheesy
Ewoooo! Anyi a nula, onye husband. cheesy

I nwe nne na nna wu ngozi o.
My father always make us to understand that it is a blessing that we still have them, and that we should make the most of them while they’re still alive.

Wow, yes that first is the reason why o jiri gbagodi unu nkiti.....He is the next father in waiting after mpa unu....
This is exactly what I was trying to let you know na...Otu a m wu first, I am made to follow in the foostep in some things..Despite being a strong willed person..Mpa m si awu mu nna ya loro uwa...And he must allow me do things my way since i never disappoint am since childhood... grin

Uche m di ya, Ndi uka ohu uzo.. grin I can't date a lady that believe in such...My ladies are confident, strong willed and bold...O wuhu onye m ga hapu ya n'ulo, ujo atuwa ya si ndi iro abia la.. lipsrsealed

A man is blessed when he marries a woman who sees him as her heart desires...The blessings and favour and prosperity kick starts immediately any man meets such a woman. smiley o dim ka ya brother a o wu onye business?

Yes...Getting this far in life with your parents alive, is a blessing from above..I don't play with that...Mpa m si ya na chi ya gbara ndu si ya ga adi ndu umu ya etoo n'ihu ya..

My parents lost their fathers at 8years....ma mpa m, ma mma m..
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Wow, yes that first is the reason why o jiri gbagodi unu nkiti.....He is the next father in waiting after mpa unu....
This is exactly what I was trying to let you know na...Otu a m wu first, I am made to follow in the foostep in some things..Despite being a strong willed person..Mpa m si awu mu nna ya loro uwa...And he must allow me do things my way since i never disappoint am since childhood... grin

I si o gbara anyi nkiti? cheesy

Uche m di ya, Ndi uka ohu uzo.. grin I can't date a lady that believe in such...My ladies are confident, strong willed and bold...O wuhu onye m ga hapu ya n'ulo, ujo atuwa ya si ndi iro abia la.. lipsrsealed

cheesy

A man is blessed when he marries a woman who sees him as her heart desires...The blessings and favour and prosperity kick starts immediately any man meets such a woman. smiley

I nwetere ya!

o dim ka ya brother a o wu onye business?

Owu onye akwukwo. Onye oru bekee na investment.

Yes...Getting this far in life with your parents alive, is a blessing from above..I don't play with that...Mpa m si ya na chi ya gbara ndu si ya ga adi ndu umu ya etoo n'ihu ya..

My parents lost their fathers at 8years....ma mpa m, ma mma m..

My father’s parents grew very old before they died.

As for my mum, she never remembered what her dad looked like.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mariangeles:

I si o gbara anyi nkiti? cheesy

cheesy

I nwetere ya!

Owu onye akwukwo. Onye oru bekee na investment.

My father’s parents grew very old before they died.

As for my mum, she never remembered what her dad looked like.
Ehee na cheesy ya na opara ya ka no ofu ebe..So no shaking.. grin Onwehu ihe na ato ndi mpa, ka opara ha i soro on their side.

That's cool...

Ma mpa, ma mma m ji anya umu aka hu nna ha...

My maternal grandma is still alive and strong...Goes to market to sell her goods sef...

Having a lovely family is one blessing people underrate.

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Ehee na cheesy ya na opara ya ka no ofu ebe..So no shaking.. grin Onwehu ihe na ato ndi mpa, ka opara ha i soro on their side.

That's cool...

Ma mpa, ma mma m ji anya umu aka hu nna ha...

My maternal grandma is still alive and strong...Goes to market to sell her goods sef...

Having a lovely family is one blessing people underrate.

Quite true.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mariangeles:

Quite true.
cool
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by BeautyB99(f): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2022
Una just dey make me laugh with all this things una dey talk, now let me ask you guys this question
What if you come meet your spec and d person no come like you because you no be e spec, wetin you go do?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Bouncing2(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2022
She must be toxic.
Big boobz & azz.
Must be fresh n playful (talkative is welcomed).
Sabi BJ ww cool
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Stargurl20(f): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
I guess you're pretty so you don't have problem. tongue
Are u me? Am I u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship / My Friend Accidentally Bang Me / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.