Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? (23834 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by faithfull18(f): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
freedomchild:
She must be virgin though I'm not.
She must be resourceful, educated
She must not be too beautiful
She should be family oriented, calm and tolerant.
She must be a virgin, though you are not Who will marry the ones you disvirgined

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Iamdbull: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dbull on this one!!

I love bombom but the girl I truly fell in love with didn't have bombom like that

4 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by GreaterFuture(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Loyalty

But right now, I want a Sugar mummy
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Fapemz: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Forgiveness, productive and lover of peace

6 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
obembet:
To me, I look forward for two things

1. Intimacy

Someone that we can Spend quality time together: Make spending time together a priority —even amid busy work schedules and children. Engage in an activity you both enjoy, limit distractions, and take time to simply talk and enjoy one another.

2. Maturity

A man that is very mature, Apologize first and show your appreciation: Saying you’re sorry takes courage, and it can be uncomfortable to admit you’re wrong or try to make up after an argument. And it takes intentionality to acknowledge the big and “small” things your partner does daily that you appreciate.

Lalasticlala

Every female want to spend quality time, with which time kwanu. Like say the money doesn't come first,. Guys no mind this one oh. Just make your money first

6 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Codeye(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Btw,
I dreamt Man U lost 3 nil to Leeds Utd and Ronaldo was redcarded for kicking out at Maguire who scored an OG. shocked wink
Mr dreamer take it easy
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by CSTRR: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Those clowns saying "tall".
Are they aware that 70% of the world's population is not tall? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Cowbell521: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Virgin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Cowbell521: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
faithfull18:

She must be a virgin, though you are not Who will marry the ones you disvirgined
Mine must be a virgin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by phemmyfour: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
obembet:
There are two things all relationships have in common: ups and downs. While relationships have their seasons and are bound to have their rough patches, a strong foundation can help you weather the storm and continue to grow and strengthen your bond as time passes.

Fortunately, no one has to take on relationships alone. So you need each other to grow the relationship.

So you have some personal qualities which your partner might not have.

Therefore, What features is a must have for a partner you intend to date or marry?

She must have plenty money

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Codeye(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Once my partner is not a liar I'm cool

4 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Btw,
I dreamt Man U lost 3 nil to Leeds Utd and Ronaldo was redcarded for kicking out at Maguire who scored an OG. shocked wink
lipsrsealed are you sure I want to play correct score 10k
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Niwdog(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nawa for guys o
what is a must and una dey mention everything, like serious
A must have for me is being jovial

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by BabaIbo: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
The qualities are many bit since the OP said two must have, I will list just one, which is:
She must be a VIRGIN.
That will determine if the relationship will work i.e proceed to the next stage or not.

Note: The bolden is very important.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by BigAPP(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
She must have money... I mean like lots of money

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Danny50: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Must be a virgin and must av moderate boobs and bumbum
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by LordIsaac(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
A cgpa not lower than 4.0....inspite of the Nigerian system.

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mvena(f): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
All these una comments eh, y’all be talking in the nonsense

12 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by FKMagazine(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
You need to sure you have Job, abode & 2 mature minds (who can persevere & keep secrets)

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by mum4dgirls: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
As for those mentioning virgin as a criteria, who will marry those with Kpetus that you have scattered?

6 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Angelfrost(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Baitullah:
Must be a virgin, beautiful, pius and modest. Order things can be tolerated

Are you a Virgin, Beautiful, Pious, and Modest?!!

Are your "Other Things" tolerable?!!

4 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by faithfull18(f): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
It's the Aja igboros who want virgins for megrin life is give and take.

May our virgins not fall into disvirgined hands grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Emdebby2: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lavernee:
Na big pocket
What if the big pocket is empty?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Bahamas95(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
BEAUTY!

There're other features but I can't stand the sight of an ugly girl so it's a must for me.

I wanna wake up in the morning and smile because an angel is sleeping beside me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
virgin
tall

handsome
respectful

faithful
funny

childish
sense

thick thighs and buttgrin

see more in episode 2

Impressive tastes... Very interesting!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Emdebby2: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maturity
Responsible
Humility

3 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Oluromantic: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
-Emotional maturity and stability
-Thinks outside the box and does not follow the general norm because everyone is doing it

7 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by SmartPolician: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
She must be beautiful...no two ways about it.

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hmm
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Emaprince: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Women and relationship.

They wake up and first thing they think of is a MAN and relationship. SMH

4 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by nnamdi640: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

She must be a baller grin
Bad guy. You can't just let this lady picture rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? / My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.