Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? (23797 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by TheiaTalks: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2022
obembet:
There are two things all relationships have in common: ups and downs. While relationships have their seasons and are bound to have their rough patches, a strong foundation can help you weather the storm and continue to grow and strengthen your bond as time passes.

Fortunately, no one has to take on relationships alone. So you need each other to grow the relationship.

So you have some personal qualities which your partner might not have.

Therefore, What features is a must have for a partner you intend to date or marry?

Must:

1. Be a serious Christian

2. Be of good moral standing

3. Be good-looking

4. Be hardworking

5. Be educated and speak good English

6. Be taller than I am or of same height

7. Be mature

9. Financially independent
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2022
Kelvin3476:
ARE U A MAN OR A WOMAN ?
anyone cool

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2022
Chuvin22:

Just say you want me. grin
congratulations

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by sheDD(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2022
All these relationship talk
Let me talk the mind of men
"We don't need all these relationship stiff, let's just f*ck and life continues, no big deal undecided undecided"

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2022
Munzy14:

O le ihe tor ga gi ochi? cheesy

You know, it is funny how some people think what one watches determines how more “important” or “intelligent” they are than others.

It was his “change your circle” for me. cheesy
He should change his mindset rather.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by LIONSABRE(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2022
My girlfriend already has all the features i like and want,a pointed nose,nice ass,pretty looks,and blue eyes,planning on proposing to her soon.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Eastcaostboy: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2022
addictiv:
She has to be kind and undeniably into me.. Every other thing is relative.
Then make urself to be undenable. Tidy
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
benuejosh:
Be matured and responsible.
what if she's IPOB?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Thazard(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Pretty Face
Moderate ass and boobs
Unending loyalty
Intelligent
Talkaltive
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Blesse222alfas: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hi

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Rayendowed007(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Regex:
She must be fuel attendant. Dasol

Hahaha
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Stargurl20(f): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kelvin3476:
ARE U A MAN OR A WOMAN ?
Because she desired a Virgin?
Well, what is sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by benuejosh: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
EmptyCoconutHead:
what if she's IPOB?
Are Igbos responsible people?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Ugaboy: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:

what
I'm not ugly and not handsome...just normal.

Guess that should be meet your requirements...
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

You know, it is funny how some people think what one watches determines how more “important” or “intelligent” they are than others.

It was his “change your circle” for me. cheesy
He should change his mindset rather.

Lol don't mind him, I don't have issues with my lady watching a movie, what I have issue is her allocating quality time to watching movie than other things...And i ma , ufodu ndi mmadu ma nwoke o ma nwaanyi can be soo lazy as long as there is comfort provided.

My roomate that year in school, He can glue his eye to mnet and forget lecture time. grin Ihe nke a ji afu m eeh..

Relaxation shouldn't be a job or hobby na.. angry

Okwa ya chanjia a mindset na grin The way he mentioned my circle was funny...Like as if he know me very well...

I doubt if my circle watch movie sef...I better pass ndi nke ahu na i watch ihe ndi a na watch.. grin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Babastrong(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
She must be a repentant Olosho because of my sex prowess.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol don't mind him, I don't have issues with my lady watching a movie, what I have issue is her allocating quality time to watching movie than other things...And i ma , ufodu ndi mmadu ma nwoke o ma nwaanyi can be soo lazy as long as there is comfort provided.

My roomate that year in school, He can glue his eye to mnet and forget lecture time. grin Ihe nke a ji afu m eeh..

Relaxation shouldn't be a job or hobby na.. angry

Okwa ya chanjia a mindset na grin The way he mentioned my circle was funny...Like as if he know me very well...

I doubt if my circle watch movie sef...I better pass ndi nke ahu na i watch ihe ndi a na watch.. grin

I don’t watch much television, but when I do, it has to be something relaxing, entertaining, exciting, funny, educative…
It could be anything…even cartoons.

What I watch does not make me any less important than someone who chooses to watch CNN, BBC, Aljazeera all the time.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ugaboy:
I'm not ugly and not handsome...just normal.

Guess that should be meet your requirements...

OK

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Kelvin3476: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

Because she desired a Virgin?
Well, what is sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander.
MAN AND WOMAN GAT DIFFERENT THREAT. THERE ARE ESSENTIAL QUALITIES NEEDED IN A MAN, AND SAME GOES TO WOMEN. I HOPE U UNDERSTAND.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Kelvin3476: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:

anyone cool
U POSSESSES MANY MEN THREAT
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kelvin3476:
U POSSESSES MANY MEN THREAT
I don't.

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Kelvin3476: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:

I don't.
I HAVE BEEN READING UR QUOTES FOR SOMETIME NOW
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kelvin3476:
I HAVE BEEN READING UR QUOTES FOR SOMETIME NOW

so that was what brought you saying?

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Kelvin3476: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:

so that was what brought you saying?
EXACTLY...U DON'T COMMENT LIKE OTHER LADIES INSTEAD U ARE MORE THE OTHER SIDE
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kelvin3476:
EXACTLY...U DON'T COMMENT LIKE OTHER LADIES INSTEAD U ARE MORE THE OTHER SIDE

other side like weirdo Abigrin

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Kelvin3476: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:

other side like weirdo Abigrin
HAHAHAHA "WEIRDO". MORE THAN THAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Chicolee(f): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Senomi:

I'm available but I hope you have money (plenty)

You know I'm a girl right?
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Bahamas95(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

Wahala for who ugly cry
I guess you're pretty so you don't have problem. tongue
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chicolee:

You know I'm a girl right?
I'm a boy too
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by miracle98(f): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
*Tall
*Dark
*Good looking
*Hardworking
*Caring
*Educated
*Financially independent
*Religious...
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Munzy14(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

I don’t watch much television, but when I do, it has to be something relaxing, entertaining, exciting, funny, educative…
It could be anything…even cartoons.

What I watch does not make me any less important than someone who chooses to watch CNN, BBC, Aljazeera all the time.
Them no dey use you check biko, I wu onye mummy.. grin you go even find banny and friends more interesting or Bob the builder, ma o wu sophia the first.. grin as kids love them..

That last statement no be wetin woke people want hear for here o... grin
But you are not suppose to change who you are because of some random opinion in faceless forum o...

You are entitled to relaxation, fun and happy moments.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Them no dey use you check biko, I wu onye mummy.. grin you go even find banny and friends more interesting or Bob the builder, ma o wu sophia the first.. grin as kids love them..

That last statement no be wetin woke people want hear for here o... grin
But you are not suppose to change who you are because of some random opinion in faceless forum o...

You are entitled to relaxation, fun and happy moments.

You don finish me! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Women, Is a 5-6 inches long dick enough for You? / My Friend Accidentally Bang Me / Why Do They All Want To Come Back After Leaving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.